General_Marketplace

Topic   NO DIB LIMITS! The Official Get A Steal / Give A Steal threadBronze Star+

Jeff
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
* 24-Feb-2017(#1)
The standard GameTZ rules apply to this thread!!! You must be at least a bronze star in order to participate. International traders participate at your own discretion. You may be required to cover partial or all shipping costs.

Please hold any discussions about this thread here:

https://gametz.com/General_Marketplace/chatting-of...


Concept: The concept is Pay-It-Forward ... getting great deals to offer up great deals. This isn't an opportunity to offload your unwanted junk...If you attempt to do so, you will be unable to participate in the future. Don't feel anxiety to participate... have fun! The objective is to offer awesome deals to the community as a new way of trading!

Prohibited items: Any sort of mystery box or lot, pirated items such as: loaded systems, loaded hard drives or memory cards with ROMs on them (SNES / NES Mini, Vitas with ROMs, XBox 360 Hard Drive w/ Games, etc.), pre-ordered games.

Guidelines:

The person beginning the thread will post a steal they would like to offer the community. The first person to claim (or dib) the steal will have the opportunity to keep that steal. They then post a steal that is worthy enough of also being claimed! But, beware!... if your steal is not good enough to be chosen, you may lose the item you claimed! See #3 for further detail once it is claimed!

1.) You will have a maximum of two (2) hours to have your steal dibbed. In the interest of your own time, you should post your steal as soon as you claim a steal. The two (2) hour window begins the moment your dib is time stamped. If your steal is not dibbed within the three two (2) time frame, the previous steal will again be available. Once the previous steal becomes available, it will only last for one (1) hour and not two (2) hours like brand new steals.

2.) If you dib a steal, please do not pend your trade until the person claiming your steal also has posted a steal that too has been claimed.

This is the order you should be posting your steals, sending and accepting offers.

Person A posts steal
Person B dibs and sends pre-accepted offer -- contingent on having his, and the next person's steal dibbed.
Person B posts steal
Person C dibs
Person C posts steal
Person E dibs
Person A accepts Person B's offer


Please do not dib a steal on behalf of another user and you may not consecutively dib two steals in a row immediately in order to "lock in" your previous steal. However, if 30 minutes pass, you are allowed to consecutively dib.

Example of what Consecutive Dibbing is:

Person A posts a steal
Person B dibs it
Person B posts a steal
Person C dibs it
Person C posts a steal
Person B dibs it


3.) Only steals posted between the hours of 3 AM and 7 AM EST will receive an extension outside of the previous three (3) hour window good until 12 PM Eastern Standard Time -- or until dibbed.

4.) There is a $15 required steal minimum, and a $100 cap. This means you must post your steal between these two price values (unless given approval). FREE INDIVIDUAL Items are allowed if valued at least $25 ... this means no bundles of free items to equal $25... if your item is not free, it still must be priced at least $15. This is to keep the value chain high and reduces the chain of potential free item(s) after free item(s).

Please refrain from requiring payment (publicly) to another user as a stipulation for your steal (i.e: Game X - $20 payable to Jeff). This is to avoid a chain of people all requiring payment to the previous person. You may organize your payment terms in your pending trade conversation.



new The Review Team will determine if a steal needs to be revised, or if further action is needed. Any questions about a steal, you can message me or one of these great users below. The Review Team has the right to interject at anytime if needed to help regulate. We do not pre-review steals, veto or judge them...the thread should flow normally and we will only step in when necessary. These members are still able to participate in the thread. If you would like to assist, send me a PM! new

Lunar GameTZ Gold Subscriber 850 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (2 minutes ago)
Dustin GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
Jeff GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)

This topic had many older posts which were moved here:

http://gametz.com/General_Marketplace/updated-offi...
http://gametz.com/General_Marketplace/updated-offi...
http://gametz.com/General_Marketplace/updated-offi...
http://gametz.com/General_Marketplace/official-get...
http://gametz.com/General_Marketplace/official-get...
http://gametz.com/General_Marketplace/official-get...
http://gametz.com/General_Marketplace/official-get...
http://gametz.com/General_Marketplace/official-get...
http://gametz.com/General_Marketplace/official-get...
http://gametz.com/General_Marketplace/official-get...
http://gametz.com/General_Marketplace/official-get...
http://gametz.com/General_Marketplace/updated-runn...
http://gametz.com/General_Marketplace/running-ends...
http://gametz.com/General_Marketplace/running-ends...
http://gametz.com/General_Marketplace/dib-limits-o...



longhornsk57
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
18-Oct-2017(#201)
Missile wrote:
> uh... tomorrow IS Thursday.

Yeah this was my confusion, so we're not starting tomorrow?
Groo
600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
18-Oct-2017(#202)
May seem dumb to say BUT Please only put up items that you have in hand or know you will be able to ship in a reasonable amount of time.

Thank you Jeff for starting up again, and I think 24 hours or so to start is perfect, we all know it is a short amount of time so this limited run may lock a few out but it will be fun to watch even if you cant participate this time, November is just around the corner. Honestly no one is truly locked out they just have to give up good items, and being you are going for something you really want it shouldnt be that hard. I am still playing my games from the last steal thread lol, have not tried them all yet.

I saw on brickseek two local Walmarts had 12 and 6 SNES but either they are wrong or they never made it to the floor. Would have been nice to put one out here.
WithinTemptation
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader
19-Oct-2017(#203)
Groo wrote:
> May seem dumb to say BUT Please only put up items that you have in hand or know you
> will be able to ship in a reasonable amount of time.
>
> Thank you Jeff for starting up again, and I think 24 hours or so to start is perfect,
> we all know it is a short amount of time so this limited run may lock a few out but
> it will be fun to watch even if you cant participate this time, November is just
> around the corner. Honestly no one is truly locked out they just have to give up
> good items, and being you are going for something you really want it shouldnt be
> that hard. I am still playing my games from the last steal thread lol, have not
> tried them all yet.
>
> I saw on brickseek two local Walmarts had 12 and 6 SNES but either they are wrong
> or they never made it to the floor. Would have been nice to put one out here.

There just might be someone with a SNES Classic ready for a steal wink
BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
19-Oct-2017(#204)
WithinTemptation wrote:
> Groo wrote:
>> May seem dumb to say BUT Please only put up items that you have in hand or know
> you
>> will be able to ship in a reasonable amount of time.
>>
>> Thank you Jeff for starting up again, and I think 24 hours or so to start is perfect,
>> we all know it is a short amount of time so this limited run may lock a few out
> but
>> it will be fun to watch even if you cant participate this time, November is just
>> around the corner. Honestly no one is truly locked out they just have to give
> up
>> good items, and being you are going for something you really want it shouldnt
> be
>> that hard. I am still playing my games from the last steal thread lol, have not
>> tried them all yet.
>>
>> I saw on brickseek two local Walmarts had 12 and 6 SNES but either they are wrong
>> or they never made it to the floor. Would have been nice to put one out here.
>
>
> There just might be someone with a SNES Classic ready for a steal wink

Wouldn't it have to be something you were sandbagging for the perfect opportunity though?

Would you even put it up if the item you were getting dibs on wasn't amazing?
Groo
600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
19-Oct-2017(#205)
BleedingViolet wrote:
> WithinTemptation wrote:
>> Groo wrote:
> |>> May seem dumb to say BUT Please only put up items that you have in hand or know
>> you
> |>> will be able to ship in a reasonable amount of time.
> |>>
> |>> Thank you Jeff for starting up again, and I think 24 hours or so to start is
> perfect,
> |>> we all know it is a short amount of time so this limited run may lock a few out
>> but
> |>> it will be fun to watch even if you cant participate this time, November is just
> |>> around the corner. Honestly no one is truly locked out they just have to give
>> up
> |>> good items, and being you are going for something you really want it shouldnt
>> be
> |>> that hard. I am still playing my games from the last steal thread lol, have
> not
> |>> tried them all yet.
> |>>
> |>> I saw on brickseek two local Walmarts had 12 and 6 SNES but either they are wrong
> |>> or they never made it to the floor. Would have been nice to put one out here.
>>
>>
>> There just might be someone with a SNES Classic ready for a steal wink
>
> Wouldn't it have to be something you were sandbagging for the perfect opportunity
> though?
>
> Would you even put it up if the item you were getting dibs on wasn't amazing?

Nah WT steals are legit, I am still trying to beat Zelda BOTW WiiU. I would have to look it up, but for sure WT would be tempted with some certain LRG, pretty sure there was a post about it wink
WithinTemptation
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader
19-Oct-2017(#206)
Groo wrote:
> BleedingViolet wrote:
>> WithinTemptation wrote:
> |>> Groo wrote:
>> |>> May seem dumb to say BUT Please only put up items that you have in hand or
> know
> |>> you
>> |>> will be able to ship in a reasonable amount of time.
>> |>>
>> |>> Thank you Jeff for starting up again, and I think 24 hours or so to start
> is
>> perfect,
>> |>> we all know it is a short amount of time so this limited run may lock a few
> out
> |>> but
>> |>> it will be fun to watch even if you cant participate this time, November is
> just
>> |>> around the corner. Honestly no one is truly locked out they just have to give
> |>> up
>> |>> good items, and being you are going for something you really want it shouldnt
> |>> be
>> |>> that hard. I am still playing my games from the last steal thread lol, have
>> not
>> |>> tried them all yet.
>> |>>
>> |>> I saw on brickseek two local Walmarts had 12 and 6 SNES but either they are
> wrong
>> |>> or they never made it to the floor. Would have been nice to put one out here.
> |>>
> |>>
> |>> There just might be someone with a SNES Classic ready for a steal wink
>>
>> Wouldn't it have to be something you were sandbagging for the perfect opportunity
>> though?
>>
>> Would you even put it up if the item you were getting dibs on wasn't amazing?
>
> Nah WT steals are legit, I am still trying to beat Zelda BOTW WiiU. I would have
> to look it up, but for sure WT would be tempted with some certain LRG, pretty sure
> there was a post about it wink

Maybe, in some talks now with someone who has it smile
BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
19-Oct-2017(#207)
Actually what I meant @Groo was that her snes classic might be too good to put up as a steal unless something amazing that she wanted came up first.

Like something she would have a hard time just going out and buying. I think she's been really good to people lately I hope she gets something really nice this steals thread 😊
Groo
600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
19-Oct-2017(#208)
BleedingViolet wrote:
> Actually what I meant @Groo was that her snes classic might be too good to put up
> as a steal unless something amazing that she wanted came up first.
>
> Like something she would have a hard time just going out and buying. I think she's
> been really good to people lately I hope she gets something really nice this steals
> thread 😊

I just dont have the feeling the SNES will be like the NES, but I for sure want to get one and not take a chance to find out. I over paid for the NES and I dont want to do that with the SNES. I will tell you that I will not make you pity dib me, you have been kind in the past. If I dib something, I will go strong. It will be were you cant help but dib. But I doubt it cause there isnt anything I really want, well maybe a Zelda BOTW Special Edition, Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition, and a SNES Classic raspberry

But I dont really need any right now, didnt even start the last Fire Emblem I picked up. Your DW8 was fun and passed on and turned into Pikmin 3DS which I am still playing. I didnt know I couldnt use the Olimar Amiibo without a New 3DS or portal. Wish the skylander ports would work I have a bunch of those. So thank you!
Jeff
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
* 19-Oct-2017(#209)
For clarification, tomorrow at 9:00 AM we will be starting with @Missile

Lunar
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 850 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (2 minutes ago)
* 19-Oct-2017(#210)
Dibs

Sorry, old habit. Just practicing my gunslinging.

Wheels617
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (4 minutes ago)
19-Oct-2017(#211)
*revs engine and gets Eurobeat music at the ready*
Lunar
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 850 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (2 minutes ago)
19-Oct-2017(#212)
ROLLINGGGGG STARRRRRRT!

DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
19-Oct-2017(#213)
FrictionPin
GameTZ Subscriber
19-Oct-2017(#214)
DiamondDave wrote:
> 320 344{imgt}

Stop using my photo to intimidate people
Prime
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
19-Oct-2017(#215)
When can I post my list?
DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
* 19-Oct-2017(#216)
... >>

You're bed-ridden, perfect time to go ahead and read those rules in the OP, man
BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
19-Oct-2017(#217)
Groo wrote:
> BleedingViolet wrote:
>> Actually what I meant @Groo was that her snes classic might be too good to put
> up
>> as a steal unless something amazing that she wanted came up first.
>>
>> Like something she would have a hard time just going out and buying. I think she's
>> been really good to people lately I hope she gets something really nice this steals
>> thread 😊
>
> I just dont have the feeling the SNES will be like the NES, but I for sure want to
> get one and not take a chance to find out. I over paid for the NES and I dont want
> to do that with the SNES. I will tell you that I will not make you pity dib me, you
> have been kind in the past. If I dib something, I will go strong. It will be were
> you cant help but dib. But I doubt it cause there isnt anything I really want, well
> maybe a Zelda BOTW Special Edition, Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition, and a SNES
> Classic raspberry
>
> But I dont really need any right now, didnt even start the last Fire Emblem I picked
> up. Your DW8 was fun and passed on and turned into Pikmin 3DS which I am still playing.
> I didnt know I couldnt use the Olimar Amiibo without a New 3DS or portal. Wish the
> skylander ports would work I have a bunch of those. So thank you!

Oh you're silly I wasn't going to pity dib you, everything you were posting in the old steals threads was really high value gaming stuff anyways or again stuff I wanted like those Xbox one games I wanted to dib.

But you have posted some of the better steals for sure. Most people have built up their reserves again so you getting your steals dibbed this time will be easy sir! 😉
Prime
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
19-Oct-2017(#218)
DiamondDave wrote:
> ... >>
>
> You're bed-ridden, perfect time to go ahead and read those rules in the OP, man

House ridden. It's actually less painful to stand and walk around than it is to lay down or sit. But I'm a jerk I never read the rules I just ask like a spoiled brat hoping there's a friend in the room. They sliced me at my waistline just under my like if you're a fat or cubby dude like your natural belt line right below where our belly fromp ends. I had some cysts because normal things like hair or sweat have a hard time simply getting through to the surface naturally. So they went in and got the cysts that were scattered but also like the tissue underneath the give riddance to all effected tissue as well. I'm still like taped up in that lower mid section area. They took a golf ball size thing out of my leg spur of the moment and we changed the dressing on it last night, seems to be doing okay too, but again standing is oddly the most comfortable way to go. I'll go read the rules. I'm anxious to post my stuff cause I'm cooped up just came to terms with parting with some stuff. Anyway let me stop rambling my bewbs off.
DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
19-Oct-2017(#219)
Yikes, sounds like bad times. Get better dawg, and read up, there'll be a test later. yes
Prime
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
19-Oct-2017(#220)
Times are okay. Recovery is going easier and smoother than I anticipated. Hopefully I'm back at work inside of two weeks. Ideally 10 days. But everyday is feeling easier. Sleeping is easier, mobility. Yesterday my girl made me breakfast and lunch and prepped dinner. But halfway through dinner she didn't feel well and I was good enough (probably because standing has been so comfortable) to finish dinner, set the table and clear everything. I would describe myself and decreasingly but still a litte tender. I fought for months to get this surgery approved now that it's done and I'm healing I'll be able to move and shake and get back to working full time and otherwise getting more done. From my perspective it's all good things. I also got my official medical marijuana card from NYS last week which is fantastic. Because I still have a little bit of a mangled back/neck situation and I tried my first dose of CBD oil that they extract from hemp, it's another compound that's not THC and has all these healing benefits without any of the euphoria or cerebral side effects. So I would take a few drops under my tongue not get any kind of goofy but the muscles in my back would unclench and relax in a glorious way. Not quite as good a narcotic would be at blocking pain but just the cbd oil and an ibuprofen worked better than these horse pull muscle relaxers, antiinflamatory liver killer pills and some other chemistry filled junk. Plus I accepted a minor promotion at work (when I get back) to drive one of the vans instead of the usual cars or crown vics. The seat is higher and doesn't trigger any nerve pain down my leg to my feet from my right glute area like electroshock waves mixed with a Charlie horse and funny bone zing. So even when I get back mostly I'll just have a sore back but that seems treatable, plus I'll be starting physical therapy once I'm healed from this one. All good things I'm hoping. Toughed out and stayed a float under way less than ideal circumstances for a while and I'm glad to see the road paved for it to pay off now.
Prime
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
19-Oct-2017(#221)
I read through the rules. So I don't really plan on claiming any steals. I planned on listing a Bunch. Now I didn't see where it mentioned limits to offering steals. I'm sure there is a provision. I saw the part about limited claiming steals but not about offering. For example:

Can I post

Steal #1
Steal #2 and so or must I just post one at a time and let all the reciprocity happend so the peices fall properly into place.
Prime
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
19-Oct-2017(#222)
Also if minimum steal is 15 and let's say i had 4 items around 11-14 that I was gonna do 50 off, free shipping -- I would have to bundle them together at least break them off into pairs of 2 to qualify. Do I have that right?
tonymack21
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 3 Reviews Secret Santa
* 19-Oct-2017(#223)
Ya the idea is no less than 15 but no more than 100.

And ya you can list options

Like

Option 1
Snes classic $x.xx

Option 2
Game bundle $x.xx

Option 3
Sick rare game $x.xx

Only one option will be claimed by the next dibber, if no one dibs what you list.. you don't get what you dibbed and it goes back up for someone else to try and get someone to claim one of their listings.

The idea is whatever you claim..you give back something at the same discount or close.

Like if you get a snes classic half off you offer enough stuff with that similar dollar amount off.

Like if you get a 60 dollar game for 20. You offer something at 40 off it's price, since you saved 40. You wouldn't for instance take that 40 discount and offer something at a 10 discount. We saw in the past alot of people getting a sick deal and offering a 10 psn for 3. Sure it's 70% off but it's 7 bucks and they just saved 40. I do love me some crazy deals on digital currency though.

It's like a big 3 way trade in a sense.

Prime
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
19-Oct-2017(#224)
But what if I'm not claiming any deals, does that fudge things up? Should I just bow out?
DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
* 19-Oct-2017(#225)
Well, the whole point is "I want this, I'll take it and I'll offer this" and someone takes it, it's kind of a Pay It Forward thing.

If you wanna just sell stuff on the cheap, you can do it, just list it up on Classifieds or something. The fun here is you get a deal for giving a deal. It's also highly unlikely that you won't find something for offer that you want. =)
Prime
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
19-Oct-2017(#226)
I just wanted to give out great deals on everything I had. I wasn't looking for anything back but I guess that messes everything up. I guess I'll take it some place else.
DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
* 19-Oct-2017(#227)
It's just not how the thread works... You could just make a "Take Advantage Of Me" thread in Classifieds, it'll be a hit.
Prime
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
19-Oct-2017(#228)
DiamondDave wrote:
> It's just not how the thread works...
No I get it now. Not sure how I didn't see it before. Thought I could slip in under the radar and just give out some steals. I didn't realize that would disrupt the whole mechanism.
longhornsk57
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
19-Oct-2017(#229)
Gomez wrote:
> I just wanted to give out great deals on everything I had. I wasn't looking for anything
> back but I guess that messes everything up. I guess I'll take it some place else.
>

Just post a Prime Dealz thread in classified and we'll have at it.

Or wait till tomorrow, you never know man sometimes crap pops up you didn't know you wanted.
Missile
Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (1 minute ago)
* 19-Oct-2017(#230)
Gonna post the options now, because i am just not going to be awake/at the keyboard at 7 in the morning, respost them in the morning, whatever.

1.) Darius Burst Vita, Sealed with card, sticker, and plastic box - $25
2.) Saturn Bomberman disc only - $70
3.) Skies of arcadia legends cib - $35
4.) #FE special edition complete, box creased, dlc used - $30
PlayYing
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
19-Oct-2017(#231)
*splooges pants* noice!
Lunar
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 850 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (2 minutes ago)
19-Oct-2017(#232)
Kinda want that Dariusburst but its the regular edition right? Still an insane deal either way.

Missile
Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (1 minute ago)
19-Oct-2017(#233)
Yup, nothin' fancy.
Lunar
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 850 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (2 minutes ago)
19-Oct-2017(#234)
Actually prefer the regular. Good deals.

We can't dib yet right?

Jeff
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
19-Oct-2017(#235)
I guess I'll post his deal at 9 am when we go live. No dibs until then


gameremporium
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
20-Oct-2017(#236)
Oh sweet mother o mercy yes!, Yes, yes!
Jeff
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
20-Oct-2017(#237)
Good morning all, please do not start dibbing at 9, wait for my post.

Thank you all and may the odds be ever in your favor...I think that's how the phrase goes.


Lunar
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 850 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (2 minutes ago)
20-Oct-2017(#238)
Jeff
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
20-Oct-2017(#239)
Jeff
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
* 20-Oct-2017(#240)
lets get the ball rolling folks. We will be going until Tomorrow at 5 PM :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUCfX1P1ik

Per @Missile 's offering...

1.) Darius Burst Vita, Sealed with card, sticker, and plastic box - $25
2.) Saturn Bomberman disc only - $70
3.) Skies of arcadia legends cib - $35
4.) #FE special edition complete, box creased, dlc used - $30

Only dib 1 item, then you are free to post yours. Please PM me, @Lunar or @Dustin (not sure if hes still participating / watching) if you have any questions.

DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
20-Oct-2017(#241)
Gotta be bronze star or better to participate in the thread, my man.

Topic   NO DIB LIMITS! The Official Get A Steal / Give A Steal threadBronze Star+