Politics

Topic   Would you vote for The Rock?

DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
13-Dec-2017(#1)
Serious question. Since we elected Donald Trump, I have to assume a Dwayne Johnson ticket wouldn't really be THAT outlandish, they both have equal political experience, though Trump obviously has had more proclivity in that regard because it always got the most responses on social media.
longhornsk57
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Dec-2017(#2)
What does he stand for? What are his values? Is he for more government interference in our lives or less? Higher taxes lower?

Donald is no conservative but he did have enough values to make it over crooked Hillary and her poisonous plans, who would Dwayne be running against?
DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
* 13-Dec-2017(#3)
Good questions. I assumed he'd immediately be Don's equal but you've got a good point, everyone voting for him knew exactly where he stood on many subjects. I'm assuming Dwayne believes Toretto's a good guy underneath the tough guy facade
longhornsk57
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Dec-2017(#4)
He has better PR image than Donald, like fudging everyone loves the guy. I'm attracted to him and I'm not even gay...

But these days the issues are more important, no matter how CNN, WaPo, Fox News, and others try to spin things.

He'd have a head start, that's for sure.
dracula
Triple Gold Good Trader Has Written 7 Reviews
13-Dec-2017(#5)
No it wouldn't be outlandish. Popular wrestlers in Japan would hold office (Hiro Hase,Antonio Inoki, the great Sasuke, atsushi onita. In the USA we had governor Jesse Ventura of Minnesota.

We also had Ronald Reagan as a governor then president, and Arnold swartzenegger as governor.

Ric flair , Steve Austin and hulk hogan all had way too many public embarrassments to hold office but I think rock stayed out of trouble. It could happen

Would I vote for him? I don't know, maybe, I didn't even vote for Arnold
longhornsk57
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Dec-2017(#6)
I wish Clint Eastwood would run for office...
dracula
Triple Gold Good Trader Has Written 7 Reviews
13-Dec-2017(#7)
Clint is probably too old? He is in his 80s I think?
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Dec-2017(#8)
longhornsk57 wrote:
> I wish Clint Eastwood would run for office...

I wish Clint Eastwood's character in Gran Torino would run for office
longhornsk57
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Dec-2017(#9)
Dustin wrote:
> longhornsk57 wrote:
>> I wish Clint Eastwood would run for office...
>
> I wish Clint Eastwood's character in Gran Torino would run for office

Lol hell yeah.
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Dec-2017(#10)
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
13-Dec-2017(#11)
Clint Eastwood is going to die soon and than we will be done with that guy.
longhornsk57
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Dec-2017(#12)
Karaiya wrote:
> Clint Eastwood is going to die soon and than we will be done with that guy.
Doubt it, bet he outlives us all.
Osiris
Bronze Good Trader
13-Dec-2017(#13)
let's resolve not to use the word "pussy" any more to denote lack of strength, resolve, determination, courage of convictions, and weaknesses like that. Most women I know can match or exceed men in those attributes. As far as physical toughness, endurance
and pain tolerance go, ever sat with a woman all the way through labor and childbirth? Impressive

we can still call actual kitties that though!

no rock for me, need successful senior level managerial experience first, then we can talk political positions
longhornsk57
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Dec-2017(#14)
Osiris wrote:
> let's resolve not to use the word "pussy" any more to denote lack of strength, resolve,
> determination, courage of convictions, and weaknesses like that. Most women I know
> can match or exceed men in those attributes. As far as physical toughness, endurance
> and pain tolerance go, ever sat with a woman all the way through labor and childbirth?
> Impressive
>
> we can still call actual kitties that though!
>
> no rock for me, need successful senior level managerial experience first, then we
> can talk political positions

That's pussy talk.
DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
13-Dec-2017(#15)
Osiris wrote:
> let's resolve not to use the word "pussy" any more to denote lack of strength, resolve,
> determination, courage of convictions, and weaknesses like that. Most women I know
> can match or exceed men in those attributes. As far as physical toughness, endurance
> and pain tolerance go, ever sat with a woman all the way through labor and childbirth?
> Impressive

what a pussy
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Dec-2017(#16)
Just use the work cuck instead.
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
13-Dec-2017(#17)
Or just stop trying to emasculate dudes based on politics. Its counter productive to meninism.
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Dec-2017(#18)
Nah, name calling is more fun.
Osiris
Bronze Good Trader
13-Dec-2017(#19)
hmm, is there an equivalent term for women whose husbands cuckold them, or is that just considered a normal event for manly men?
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Dec-2017(#20)
Manly men are loyal to their wives and treat them with the utmost respect. If you have more questions about what manly men do, just let me know.
Osiris
Bronze Good Trader
13-Dec-2017(#21)
so we dont need a cockold-equivalent word for women cause manly men never cheat. That's sweet!
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Dec-2017(#22)
Osiris wrote:
> so we dont need a cockold-equivalent word for women cause manly men never cheat.
> That's sweet!

Adultery is not manly.
longhornsk57
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Dec-2017(#23)
Dustin wrote:
> Osiris wrote:
>> so we dont need a cockold-equivalent word for women cause manly men never cheat.
>> That's sweet!
>
> Adultery is not manly.

Respek
MikeyWhoa
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
13-Dec-2017(#24)
I'm with @Dustin here. My wife gets loyalty and respect. I receive the same. Great partnership. Besides having no will to cheat, it would be so much damn hassle. It'd be easier just to leave and tell her the truth. Both scenarios sound horrible.

lpeters82
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
13-Dec-2017(#25)
Not unless it's down to Donald Trump or The Rock.
MikeyWhoa
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
* 13-Dec-2017(#26)
lpeters82 wrote:
> Not unless it's down to Donald Trump or The Rock.


This TMZ scenario might be enough for me to abandon politics and embrace my anarchists roots fullly again. Some worthy and knowledgeable adults would be nice. Enough celebrity fudging. Make Politics Boring Again.


Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
13-Dec-2017(#27)
I agree. Respecting women is manly. Except, many of you guys take dump on women that are "feminists" or are "dogy" its easy to respect your wife. Marraige is a institution of ownership so you think that being monogamous is being a man. You don't get manliness points for doing what you are supposed to fudging do.
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Dec-2017(#28)
You're not an expert on being manly.
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
13-Dec-2017(#29)
Neither are you.
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Dec-2017(#30)
I disagree.
MikeyWhoa
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
13-Dec-2017(#31)
I agree with @Karaiya too.

Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Dec-2017(#32)
Karaiya wrote:
> You don't get manliness points for doing what you are supposed to fudging do.

"I take care of my kids." You're supposed to, you dumb jerk! What kind of ignorant crap is that? "I ain't never been to jail!" What do you want, a cookie?! You're not supposed to go to jail, you low-expectation-having jerk!"


Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Dec-2017(#33)
MikeyWhoa wrote:
> I agree with @Karaiya too.
>
>

Respect is earned. Manly men give respect where it's due. All women do not deserve respect, nor do all men.
MikeyWhoa
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
13-Dec-2017(#34)
Dustin wrote:
> MikeyWhoa wrote:
>> I agree with @Karaiya too.
>>
>>
>
> Respect is earned. Manly men give respect where it's due. All women do not deserve
> respect, nor do all men.


Shut up, cuck. I'm back to the liberal dark side. You only get ONE agreement from me a day.


Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Dec-2017(#35)
You're not earning respect acting like that.
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Dec-2017(#37)
Karaiya wrote:
> Marraige is a institution of ownership

What?
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
13-Dec-2017(#38)
Dustin wrote:
> Karaiya wrote:
>> You don't get manliness points for doing what you are supposed to fudging do.
>
>
> "I take care of my kids." You're supposed to, you dumb jerk! What kind of
> ignorant crap is that? "I ain't never been to jail!" What do you want, a cookie?!
> You're not supposed to go to jail, you low-expectation-having jerk!"
>
>
>

Hahhhaaa!

@huh is the only manliest expert Ive ever known.
Osiris
Bronze Good Trader
13-Dec-2017(#39)
Don't manly men give EVERYBODY respect until they prove unworthy of it?
longhornsk57
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Dec-2017(#40)
Osiris wrote:
> Don't manly men give EVERYBODY respect until they prove unworthy of it?

Could be, but some people prove unworthy in about 10 seconds.
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Dec-2017(#41)
longhornsk57 wrote:
> Osiris wrote:
>> Don't manly men give EVERYBODY respect until they prove unworthy of it?
>
> Could be, but some people prove unworthy in about 10 seconds.

This

Topic   Would you vote for The Rock?