Politics

Topic   Newsroom [the 2nd]

ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
10-Nov(#1)
This topic had many older posts which were moved here:

http://gametz.com/Politics/newsroom-2nd--594172.ht...




Met a guy from Brazil recently and got to talking about the recent election. His words...

"Now, just to elaborate a bit more while still in the subject of politics...
I'm not sure if you're aware, but Brazil's biggest problems are: corruption, doutrination and violence. All of the three closely tied with the last 13 years of government from PT (Workers Party), which goes without saying that is a damn Communist party and the most influential from the Left here in South America and Latin America overall.
Corruption, specially, was their mark around here. Spreading misery and suffering across the nation, yet posing as the good guys who "cared for the poor" and wanted all Brazilians to "reach college". Universities and schools that are predominently Leftists and whose teachers lecture how the PT, Lula and Dilma were glorious leaders, how Che Guevara was a HERO and not a mass murderer and that our citzens' taxes money going to Cuba or Venezuela was "humanitary"...
But so Bolsonaro erupted.. a couple years ago, no one could expect he would even run for presidency.. heck! I didn't even know who was the guy at the time!
He came in evidence not for the right reasons, not even ideally reasons... all we see was some politically incorrect comments from him regarding this and that. But the guy had some balls, to be sure.
He woudn't go quiet in face of some injustices, goverment's decisions and all the wrongs that have befallen on us. He's also a former military, he praises order and discipline... and above all, he is one of the few politicians in Brazil today that isn't charged of corruption or is being investigated by the feds. Which already says A LOT, believe me.
Aside from all this, things here became to change.. slowly but steadily, men with power, politicians and such, began to go to jail for corruption crimes.. which scared all of them. Suddenly a Federal Judge called Sergio Moro had the balls to do a rightful judge's job and sent even Lula to prison! A former president. That... never happened before! People couldn't believe it. And so people started to have hope for a change, which ultimately elected Bolsonaro. Despite the Left, the PT's propaganda.. against all the odds..."

Sounds pretty damn familiar to what goes on in our country with leftists, especially the Universities pushing this garbage ideology.


Uppercat
Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
26-Jan(#2)
Lol no. That's even worse. Are you trolling right now?
MikeyWhoa
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
26-Jan(#3)
Who would you recommend to read up on border security then?
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 26-Jan(#4)
MikeyWhoa wrote:
> Uppercat wrote:
>> Why would I bother reading something that's probably full of cherry picked information?
>> All I have to do is read her bio to know that she has nothing important to add.
> I
>> wouldn't go to her for anything on border security just like I wouldn't ask someone
>> on the right anything about Judeo-Christian values or guns. Give me information
>> from someone that doesn't have a dog in the fight.
>
>
> How about the Dept. of Homeland Security, U.S. Dept. of Labor, U.S. Customs and Border
> Protection, The American Immigration Council, and the Pew Research Center? Are those
> sources you'd recommend on border security?

I think I'll trust the people that work on the border. You know, the people that mostly support Trump and even show up to speak with him to explain what security measures they need.

Of course that woman is cherry-picking data and you could easily ignore her based on her Twitter "resume." Just look at her initial message. "As a scientist" I'm going to use my PhD skills." On what? What is her PhD in? Oh. C'mon dude you got to do better than that. She is not qualified to speak on the subject and she uses irrelevant "credentials" to prop up her obviously biased argument.


MikeyWhoa
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
26-Jan(#5)
So, does anybody have any counter-information on the subject, or are we just going with the usual "I'll ignore these facts because they're inconvenient and a SJW repeated them."

None of us here are qualified to speak on most any subject we discuss. Doesn't make plain statistics any less true.

You are genuinely arguing exactly how you complain that liberals argue their points.

For example, if she cherry-picked, then show me where.

If the facts she stated are untrue, then show me where.

If she's wrong, then prove it.

As of right now, your arguments are basically an unsourced "Nuh-uh."

I don't need her to be right or wrong. I don't care. But you need to come correct. Stop debating and discussing like an elementary student.
MikeyWhoa
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
26-Jan(#6)
And now the discussion has devolved into discussing each other.

I should've learned by now. Brick Facebook walls.
Uppercat
Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
26-Jan(#7)
MikeyWhoa wrote:

> I don't need her to be right But you need to come correct.

Fighting an uphill battle from the start.
theyrhere
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 2 Reviews
27-Jan(#8)
MikeyWhoa wrote:
> And now the discussion has devolved into discussing each other.
>
> I should've learned by now. Brick Facebook walls.

You should know by now that real world data has no effect on certain opinions, my dude.
Karaiya
Bronze Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
(abandoned)
* 27-Jan(#9)
All the problematic bullcrap these dudes are spitting is a result of not wanting to read.

Explain why you dont want to read the information shes shared? Instead of calling her an SJW libtard feminazi why dont you do the homework.

Oh, that's right you gotta take back RE2.

Lazy ass doges.
theyrhere
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 2 Reviews
27-Jan(#10)
Karaiya wrote:
> All the problematic bullcrap these dudes are spitting is a result of not wanting
> read.
>
> Explain why you dont want to read the information shes shared? Instead of calling
> her an SJW libtard feminazi why dont you do the homework.
>
> Oh, that's right you gotta take back RE2.
>
> Lazy ass doges.

Don't worry, the border patrol agents who only took the job because their local PD wouldn't hire them are a much more reliable source of info.
MikeyWhoa
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
27-Jan(#11)
theyrhere wrote:
> MikeyWhoa wrote:
>> And now the discussion has devolved into discussing each other.
>>
>> I should've learned by now. Brick Facebook walls.
>
> You should know by now that real world data has no effect on certain opinions, my
> dude.


The thing is, I'm not delusional enough to think I'm going to change any opinions. It's not my goal at all. I just want information. You have info I don't? I'll take it! Give me the dissention and counter-arguments. Hell, this isn't even MY argument.

It's just they can't seem to get past their fixation of anything remotely liberal. It is easily their biggest trigger. Then they scream bullcrap. It's fudging weird. Happy to be clueless, yet still convinced of their own endless wisdom and ability to draw nonsense conclusions.

Just trying to get informed by them. That's how stupid I am.
whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (4 minutes ago) Secret Santa
27-Jan(#12)
MikeyWhoa wrote:
> Who would you recommend to read up on border security then?

Shocking that this wasn't answered.

MikeyWhoa
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
27-Jan(#13)
whitefire wrote:
> MikeyWhoa wrote:
>> Who would you recommend to read up on border security then?
>
> Shocking that this wasn't answered.
>
>


Eh, par for the frequently used Trump golf club.

I'll have to read the rest of their sick burns tomorrow. Gotta sleep.
Karaiya
Bronze Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
(abandoned)
27-Jan(#14)
MikeyWhoa wrote:
> theyrhere wrote:
>> MikeyWhoa wrote:
> |>> And now the discussion has devolved into discussing each other.
> |>>
> |>> I should've learned by now. Brick Facebook walls.
>>
>> You should know by now that real world data has no effect on certain opinions,
> my
>> dude.
>
>
> The thing is, I'm not delusional enough to think I'm going to change any opinions.
> It's not my goal at all. I just want information. You have info I don't? I'll take
> it! Give me the dissention and counter-arguments. Hell, this isn't even MY argument.
>
> It's just they can't seem to get past their fixation of anything remotely liberal.
> It is easily their biggest trigger. Then they scream bullcrap. It's fudging weird.
> Happy to be clueless, yet still convinced of their own endless wisdom and ability
> to draw nonsense conclusions.
>
> Just trying to get informed by them. That's how stupid I am.

You're right.
Karaiya
Bronze Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
(abandoned)
27-Jan(#15)
whitefire wrote:
> MikeyWhoa wrote:
>> Who would you recommend to read up on border security then?
>
> Shocking that this wasn't answered.
>
>

That would require the sharing of scholarly literature made by subject matter specialists instead of linking Tweets to the opinions of talking heads to validate one another's feelings.
Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
27-Jan(#16)
Karaiya wrote:
> All the problematic bullcrap these dudes are spitting is a result of not wanting
> to read.
>
> Explain why you dont want to read the information shes shared? Instead of calling
> her an SJW libtard feminazi why dont you do the homework.
>
> Oh, that's right you gotta take back RE2.
>
> Lazy ass doges.

Do you want me to post my redbox receipt? (played about 2.5 hours of claire's A scenario), I am tired wanting to layback and relax after working all week and I know you tards don't even bother reading any of the crap posted. Yes I know exactly which BS the dumb subversive cum doctor is talking about because it is the typical crap trotted out by libtards. Conviction rates are not as apparent because they drop charges for various crimes as it is easier to get them on immigration charges and deport, blacks and hispanics in the population have higher crime rates especially among anchor babies. depending on city/county/states procedures citizenship is not taken into account at all. Hell even going by libtard numbers and counting those that are convicted of homicide as only killing 1 person then illegals still kill at a rate that is 35x more than any type of rifle but they will beat the ban assault weapons drum while ignoring illegals. They do not pay as much into taxes and abuse services so that they end up being net negative tax payers, cheaper labor is promoted when we have jobless americans by both the right citing muh GDP as wages are suppressed by a larger labor pool leading to more wealth inequality plus inflation and by the left stating it is a moral good that must not be questioned or you are a bigot that deserves to be a jobless homeless bum, that the people it affects don't matter and deserve to be replaced if they can't specialize into another field. It affects markets in such a way that people will need resources causing inflation such as housing. The number of illegals is not properly tracked at all especially from border crossings as they will count visa overstays minus deportations and census data of non citizens not taking into account people lying, using stolen identities, or ignoring the census.

https://cis.org/Report/63-NonCitizen-Households-Ac...
https://cis.org/Camarota/New-Estimate-22-Million-I...
https://cis.org/Camarota/NonCitizens-Committed-Dis...
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_i...

We have gone over time and time again that a wall is not 100% effective and that it is not the only measure needing to be done but idiots will argue it is better to do nothing because it makes them seem virtuous and feel good. Kind of like an idiot not wanting to change the motor oil on a car because the car is going to die sometime anyways what difference does it make if it is at 50k vs 160k miles.
Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
27-Jan(#17)
MikeyWhoa wrote:
> whitefire wrote:
>> MikeyWhoa wrote:
> |>> Who would you recommend to read up on border security then?
>>
>> Shocking that this wasn't answered.
>>
>>
>
>
> Eh, par for the frequently used Trump golf club.
>
> I'll have to read the rest of their sick burns tomorrow. Gotta sleep.

Funny always need to go find or prove double negatives myself and learn about what I am interested on my own but y'all don't know how to search the world wide web
Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
* 27-Jan(#18)
Screw it, my insomnia is kicking back in and I finished off the rest of the chicken I had made for dinner. Going to go back out and rent RE2 again after midnight turning it into an all-nighter with the help of some rockstars.

image
Uppercat
Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
27-Jan(#19)
whitefire wrote:
> MikeyWhoa wrote:
>> Who would you recommend to read up on border security then?
>
> Shocking that this wasn't answered.
>
>

It was, you just chose to ignore it so you and your buddies could have some kind of moral victory. Take them where you can get them I guess. I know they don't come very often.
Uppercat
Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 27-Jan(#20)
Also: "Humberside Police tell man to 'check his thinking' after he likes 'offensive transgender limerick' on Twitter"

https://archive.fo/Sz37a

This is after they tell someone that their resources are stretched too thin to investigate a serious incident which resulted in someone's death.

Followed by the police doubling down and getting owned on Twitter

Someone remind these people that 1984 was a warning, not an instruction manual.
Uppercat
Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
27-Jan(#21)
Also also: Kinda funny how leftist activists journalists are upset with people telling them to "learn to code" after they've been laid off when it's the exact same thing they said to working class white Americans whose jobs were outsourced or automated.

image
dracula
Triple Gold Good Trader Has Written 7 Reviews
(restricted)
* 27-Jan(#22)
Apparently, Kamala Harris is running for president, and I for one am glad. I don't really know much about her, but she seems like Hillary 2.0 so far. More importantly, the Kamala memes are already in abundance

image

image

image

image

image

If you don't see the meme's the memes certainly see you!

There is enough here for about 50 memes in this one video

https://youtu.be/F-TCUdCL4ko




DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
* 27-Jan(#23)
Uppercat wrote:
> Also also: Kinda funny how leftist activists journalists are upset with people
> telling them to "learn to code" after they've been laid off when it's the exact same
> thing they said to working class white Americans whose jobs were outsourced or automated.
>
>
> [imgt w=640 h=2118]https://i.imgur.com/SCou7Zw.jpg[/imgt]

That's fudging hilarious. The laid-off journalists weren't journalists. They were paid bloggers. There's a HUGE difference, you absolute retard. They got laid off because they were worthless. I'm HOPING this is a sign that whatever retard magic that brought them clicks for dumb fudging "articles" went away.
whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (4 minutes ago) Secret Santa
* 27-Jan(#24)
Uppercat wrote:
> whitefire wrote:
>> MikeyWhoa wrote:
> |>> Who would you recommend to read up on border security then?
>>
>> Shocking that this wasn't answered.
>>
>>
>
> It was, you just chose to ignore it so you and your buddies could have some kind
> of moral victory. Take them where you can get them I guess. I know they don't come
> very often.

Actually, I'm in favor of tighter border security. I don't see how a wall makes sense, but I do think we should invest more in it (although less should go to defense contractors for war preparation, but that's a side issue). I'm fine with the increase in funding Trump wants. You're just making assumptions because of my comment. People aren't all 100% liberal or 100% conservative.

I, however, don't think that all government and journal data is some kind of liberal conspiracy. It's still by far the best data we have. I am in favor of tighter border security for the same reason I like having more police officers. 9/10 it doesn't make a difference, but peace of mind is very valuable.

Karaiya
Bronze Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
(abandoned)
27-Jan(#25)
dracula wrote:
> Apparently, Kamala Harris is running for president, and I for one am glad. I don't
> really know much about her, but she seems like Hillary 2.0 so far. More importantly,
> the Kamala memes are already in abundance
>
>
>
>
>
>
> If you don't see the meme's the memes certainly see you!
>
> There is enough here for about 50 memes in this one video
>
>
>
>
>
>

None of ya'll are gonna mention acknowledge this racist bullcrap?
Missile
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader
27-Jan(#26)
I don't see it. What exactly are you talking about.
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 27-Jan(#27)
How is it racist that they have the same name? This is why people ignore 97% of "that's racist!" claims. You just look dumb.

@dustin11 and I are both named Dustin. That's fudging racist!
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
27-Jan(#28)
Karaiya wrote:
> None of ya'll are gonna mention acknowledge this racist bullcrap?

https://twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/108959561306...


Sam
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Has Written 5 Reviews
27-Jan(#29)
Dustin wrote:
> How is it racist that they have the same name? This is why people ignore 97% of "that's
> racist!" claims. You just look dumb.
>
> @dustin11 and I are both named Dustin. That's fudging racist!

who is the alpha
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
27-Jan(#30)
Sam wrote:
> Dustin wrote:
>> How is it racist that they have the same name? This is why people ignore 97% of
> "that's
>> racist!" claims. You just look dumb.
>>
>> @dustin11 and I are both named Dustin. That's fudging racist!
>
> who is the alpha

Dude stop being so racist

(me obviously)
Missile
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader
27-Jan(#31)
Sam wrote:
> Dustin wrote:
>> How is it racist that they have the same name? This is why people ignore 97% of
> "that's
>> racist!" claims. You just look dumb.
>>
>> @dustin11 and I are both named Dustin. That's fudging racist!
>
> who is the alpha
Dustin classic. Think the 011 model is subservient to Bill Gates.
dracula
Triple Gold Good Trader Has Written 7 Reviews
(restricted)
27-Jan(#32)
There is some element of racism with the Kamala the Ugandan Giant meme, but not for what you might think. Vince McMahon was operating on a handshake agreement for the 1980s and most of the 90s, and didn't start giving guarantees to his stars until later.

Kamala put a lot of asses in the seats, always got a huge reaction from the crowd, scared the crap out of the kids, was a genuine monster heel. The wwf only had a few pay per views a year initially. They started with just wrestlemania, then it was wreslemania and summer slam, then they added the royal rumble and survivor series. When Kamala wrestled the Undertaker or Hulk Hogan at a main event for one of these pay per views, he says he got paid 15000 or 20000 dollars and undertaker or Hogan would get paid $500.000 for a pay off just for the one match. Kamala's action figure was one of the biggest sellers, he only made a few thousand dollars from the doll(allegedly). Other wrestlers who's action figures weren't selling nearly as well were getting 60000 to 70000 per quarter just for their action figure.

So yeah, there was some not so subtle racism in the wwf. Granted, some of it was that James Harris(the man who played Kamala) went to work in the fields to help feed his family's farm and quit school in the 9th grade, and was not really as savvy as some of the other people he was trying to do business with, and apparently got completely hosed on the pay offs.

But fudge it, I'm still going to post Kamala memes.

image

lain21us
GameTZ Subscriber 700 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (9)
27-Jan(#33)
RBG has not appeared as a speaker in a SCOTUS transcript since 12/6/18

https://www.supremecourt.gov/oral_arguments/argume...
whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (4 minutes ago) Secret Santa
28-Jan(#34)
lain21us wrote:
> 640 867{imgt}

What does your nation needs replaced mean?

whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (4 minutes ago) Secret Santa
28-Jan(#35)
lain21us wrote:

Yeah, this would never happen in the US.

lain21us
GameTZ Subscriber 700 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (9)
28-Jan(#36)
whitefire wrote:
> lain21us wrote:
>
> Yeah, this would never happen in the US.
>
>

Not if we get rid of the liberals. This is obviously what they want.
whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (4 minutes ago) Secret Santa
* 28-Jan(#37)
lain21us wrote:
> whitefire wrote:
>> lain21us wrote:
>>
>> Yeah, this would never happen in the US.
>>
>>
>
> Not if we get rid of the liberals. This is obviously what they want.

100% agreement the importance of freedom of speech. Anything that infringes on the freedom of speech (the government dictating or enforcing speech which does not violate the rights of another or break common sense laws like not shouting "fire!" in a crowded theater) should not be tolerated. The crap that happens in the UK, Canada, etc. is appalling. Luckily, the vast majority of the country and every member of the supreme court is in agreement with us, so we're good.

dracula
Triple Gold Good Trader Has Written 7 Reviews
(restricted)
28-Jan(#38)
whitefire wrote:
> lain21us wrote:
>> whitefire wrote:
> |>> lain21us wrote:
> 640 576{imgt}
> |>>
> |>> Yeah, this would never happen in the US.
> |>>
> |>>
>>
>>


Sure it would. It might not happen legally but it could easily happen



Missile
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader
* 28-Jan(#39)
whitefire wrote:
> lain21us wrote:
>> 640 867{imgt}
>
> What does your nation needs replaced mean?
Should be self-evident, but in short, it's implying white genocide.
DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
28-Jan(#40)
lol, who's the guy in the photo
dracula
Triple Gold Good Trader Has Written 7 Reviews
(restricted)
28-Jan(#41)
It's some random NPC cuck. You can just as easily replace with Finn or Kariya and it would be just as valid.

Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
28-Jan(#42)
DiamondDave wrote:
> lol, who's the guy in the photo

Clearly he's a racist, homophobic, sexist Nazi. You know, because he's a white male.
whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (4 minutes ago) Secret Santa
28-Jan(#43)
dracula wrote:
> whitefire wrote:
>> lain21us wrote:
> |>> whitefire wrote:
>> |>> lain21us wrote:
>> 640 576{imgt}
>> |>>
>> |>> Yeah, this would never happen in the US.
>> |>>
>> |>>
> |>>
> |>>
>
>
> Sure it would. It might not happen legally but it could easily happen
>
>
>
>

Anything could happen, but it doesn't and won't. There's no evidence to support it, and it would make national news and go all the way up to the supreme court if it did.

Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
28-Jan(#44)
whitefire wrote:
> dracula wrote:
>> whitefire wrote:
> |>> lain21us wrote:
>> |>> whitefire wrote:
> |>> |>> lain21us wrote:
> |>> 640 576{imgt}
> |>> |>>
> |>> |>> Yeah, this would never happen in the US.
> |>> |>>
> |>> |>>
>> |>>
>> |>>
>>
>>
>> Sure it would. It might not happen legally but it could easily happen
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
> Anything could happen, but it doesn't and won't. There's no evidence to support it,
> and it would make national news and go all the way up to the supreme court if it
> did.
>
>

Yes, it would make national news. Fox would be explaining how terrible it is, and CNN would be explaining why it's a good thing and how more of it is necessary.
whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (4 minutes ago) Secret Santa
28-Jan(#45)
Dustin wrote:
> whitefire wrote:
>> dracula wrote:
> |>> whitefire wrote:
>> |>> lain21us wrote:
> |>> |>> whitefire wrote:
>> |>> |>> lain21us wrote:
>> |>> 640 576{imgt}
>> |>> |>>
>> |>> |>> Yeah, this would never happen in the US.
>> |>> |>>
>> |>> |>>
> |>> |>>
> |>> |>>
> |>>
> |>>
> |>> Sure it would. It might not happen legally but it could easily happen
> |>>
> |>>
> |>>
> |>>
>>
>> Anything could happen, but it doesn't and won't. There's no evidence to support
> it,
>> and it would make national news and go all the way up to the supreme court if
> it
>> did.
>>
>>
>
> Yes, it would make national news. Fox would be explaining how terrible it is, and
> CNN would be explaining why it's a good thing and how more of it is necessary.

I don't agree with that. I think a very small subset of the country would be in favor of violating freedom of speech. Losing your job or being publicly shamed is not a freedom of speech violation. Being arrested, prosecuted, etc. is what that protects you from. Although I'm not in favor of the former either, they're two very different things.

I don't think laws like the misgendering stuff or Nazi stuff they have in UK/Canada, etc. would happen here. If it does, I'm wrong though and will admit it. Until then, it's just alarmism.

Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
28-Jan(#46)
whitefire wrote:
> Dustin wrote:
>> whitefire wrote:
> |>> dracula wrote:
>> |>> whitefire wrote:
> |>> |>> lain21us wrote:
>> |>> |>> whitefire wrote:
> |>> |>> |>> lain21us wrote:
> |>> |>> 640 576{imgt}
> |>> |>> |>>
> |>> |>> |>> Yeah, this would never happen in the US.
> |>> |>> |>>
> |>> |>> |>>
>> |>> |>>
>> |>> |>>
>> |>>
>> |>>
>> |>> Sure it would. It might not happen legally but it could easily happen
>> |>>
>> |>>
>> |>>
>> |>>
> |>>
> |>> Anything could happen, but it doesn't and won't. There's no evidence to support
>> it,
> |>> and it would make national news and go all the way up to the supreme court if
>> it
> |>> did.
> |>>
> |>>
>>
>> Yes, it would make national news. Fox would be explaining how terrible it is,
> and
>> CNN would be explaining why it's a good thing and how more of it is necessary.
>
> I don't agree with that. I think a very small subset of the country would be in favor
> of violating freedom of speech. Losing your job or being publicly shamed is not a
> freedom of speech violation. Being arrested, prosecuted, etc. is what that protects
> you from. Although I'm not in favor of the former either, they're two very different
> things.
>
> I don't think laws like the misgendering stuff or Nazi stuff they have in UK/Canada,
> etc. would happen here. If it does, I'm wrong though and will admit it. Until then,
> it's just alarmism.
>
>

You must not be familiar with the fair reporting practices of CNN!
whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (4 minutes ago) Secret Santa
* 28-Jan(#47)
I don't care what CNN says. They're a crapty cable news station, just like Fox. They're not the government, and they don't make laws. I also don't think they represent public opinion either.

Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
28-Jan(#48)
whitefire wrote:
> Dustin wrote:
>> whitefire wrote:
> |>> dracula wrote:
>> |>> whitefire wrote:
> |>> |>> lain21us wrote:
>> |>> |>> whitefire wrote:
> |>> |>> |>> lain21us wrote:
> |>> |>> 640 576{imgt}
> |>> |>> |>>
> |>> |>> |>> Yeah, this would never happen in the US.
> |>> |>> |>>
> |>> |>> |>>
>> |>> |>>
>> |>> |>>
>> |>>
>> |>>
>> |>> Sure it would. It might not happen legally but it could easily happen
>> |>>
>> |>>
>> |>>
>> |>>
> |>>
> |>> Anything could happen, but it doesn't and won't. There's no evidence to support
>> it,
> |>> and it would make national news and go all the way up to the supreme court if
>> it
> |>> did.
> |>>
> |>>
>>
>> Yes, it would make national news. Fox would be explaining how terrible it is,
> and
>> CNN would be explaining why it's a good thing and how more of it is necessary.
>
> I don't agree with that. I think a very small subset of the country would be in favor
> of violating freedom of speech. Losing your job or being publicly shamed is not a
> freedom of speech violation. Being arrested, prosecuted, etc. is what that protects
> you from. Although I'm not in favor of the former either, they're two very different
> things.
>
> I don't think laws like the misgendering stuff or Nazi stuff they have in UK/Canada,
> etc. would happen here. If it does, I'm wrong though and will admit it. Until then,
> it's just alarmism.
>
>

This is not the incident I was looking for (it was something to do with a guy on a bus saying something) but it is already here. https://nypost.com/2018/07/12/man-who-ranted-about...
Porksta
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Secret Santa
28-Jan(#49)
Apparently, if you Tweet at one of the laid off Buzzfeed employees and tell them "learn to code" that is a violation of the TOS.

Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
28-Jan(#50)
Porksta wrote:
> Apparently, if you Tweet at one of the laid off Buzzfeed employees and tell them
> "learn to code" that is a violation of the TOS.
>
>

https://twitter.com/LevineJonathan/status/10899057...
DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
29-Jan(#52)
Press F to pay respects to Karaiya
MikeyWhoa
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
29-Jan(#53)
Woody Guthrie rules.
Missile
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader
* 29-Jan(#55)
ninesalone wrote:
BREAKING NEWS: The guy everyone said was a socialist turned out to be a socialist. Up next; You won't believe what color the Grass outside your home is, the answer may shock you.
lain21us
GameTZ Subscriber 700 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (9)
30-Jan(#57)
The FBI needs to be shut down. FBI's Las Vegas office says it has concluded its investigation into the deadliest mass shooting in modern US history without determining a motive, despite months of study by agents and behavioral specialists.

https://apnews.com/00b90ac3e97a41c3b3c078855b32d75...

Could it maybe have been the 100th anniversary of some major event, like a Communist revolution of something like that??? Since Communists celebrate mass murder, and want another revolution???
lain21us
GameTZ Subscriber 700 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (9)
30-Jan(#58)
GERMANY FILLING THE POLICE FORCE WITH ISLAMISTS AND GIVING THEM GUNS....THIS IS NOT GOING TO END WELL. Berlin Police Academy Rigging Exams For Migrants Report Whistleblower claims Berlin Police filling migrant quotas on force

https://www.infowars.com/berlin-police-academy-rig...
lain21us
GameTZ Subscriber 700 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (9)
30-Jan(#59)
54 days since the public has seen RBG.
DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
30-Jan(#60)
lain21us wrote:
> The FBI needs to be shut down. FBI's Las Vegas office says it has concluded its
> investigation into the deadliest mass shooting in modern US history without determining
> a motive, despite months of study by agents and behavioral specialists.
>
>
> Could it maybe have been the 100th anniversary of some major event, like a Communist
> revolution of something like that??? Since Communists celebrate mass murder, and
> want another revolution???

I mean, probably not. But throw more question marks on there, you know. Makes it seem more plausible.
Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
30-Jan(#61)
What is the chances that it was government money paying for it

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donation-to-d...
lain21us
GameTZ Subscriber 700 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (9)
30-Jan(#63)
In the lighter news:

Ariana Grande Gets Tattoo In Japanese. It Doesn't Say What She Thinks It Does.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/42829/facepalm-aria...
lain21us
GameTZ Subscriber 700 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (9)
30-Jan(#64)
A Pregnant NJ Cow Escaped The Slaughterhouse and 48 Hours Later Later Delivered Her Calf. Now NJ wants to ban pregnant animals from slaughter. Yet right across the water in NY the legislature is applauding killing full term infant humans. What is wrong with Liberals?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6604699/B...
lain21us
GameTZ Subscriber 700 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (9)
30-Jan(#65)
ADP job growth of 213,000 beats expectations, despite 35-day shutdown

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/adp-job-growth...
lain21us
GameTZ Subscriber 700 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (9)
30-Jan(#66)
Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam defends bill allowing abortion during labor

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/30/r...
lain21us
GameTZ Subscriber 700 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (9)
30-Jan(#67)
Escort says she made up Trump dirt story to help win release from Thai jail

https://www.foxnews.com/world/escort-says-she-made...
DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
30-Jan(#68)
Well no crap
Missile
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader
30-Jan(#69)
Commies charged with Beating a couple of Mexicans in the US Marines Huwite Supremaspics thinking they were with the Proud Boys. All are now out on bail despite having a history of violence.
https://www.phillymag.com/news/2019/01/29/joseph-a...
https://www.phillymag.com/news/2018/12/13/marines-...
Finn
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Canada
31-Jan(#70)
lain21us wrote:
> The FBI needs to be shut down. FBI's Las Vegas office says it has concluded its
> investigation into the deadliest mass shooting in modern US history without determining
> a motive, despite months of study by agents and behavioral specialists.
>
>
> Could it maybe have been the 100th anniversary of some major event, like a Communist
> revolution of something like that??? Since Communists celebrate mass murder, and
> want another revolution???


I would say your tinfoil hat seems loose, tighten it please and try again.





DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
31-Jan(#72)
How fudging pathetic do you have to be to ACTUALLY be angry that someone went independent instead of towing the party lines
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 31-Jan(#73)
DiamondDave wrote:
> How fudging pathetic do you have to be to ACTUALLY be angry that someone went independent
> instead of towing the party lines

The left has been triggered for days now over his announcement. In all likelihood it will be a repeat of 1992 with Ross Perot if he runs, except this time it will split dem votes. There's no way Bill Clinton would have won without that variable. I highly doubt conservatives are going to vote for anyone other than Trump in 2020, especially not a former CEO of Starbucks. The left is fractured and I think this highlights it well. Schultz isn't as insane as the identitarian socialists that are seemingly taking over.


DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
31-Jan(#75)
ninesalone wrote:
> DiamondDave wrote:
>> How fudging pathetic do you have to be to ACTUALLY be angry that someone went
> independent
>> instead of towing the party lines
>
> The left has been triggered for days now over his announcement. In all likelihood
> it will be a repeat of 1992 with Ross Perot if he runs, except this time it will
> split dem votes. There's no way Bill Clinton would have won without that variable.
> I highly doubt conservatives are going to vote for anyone other than Trump in 2020,
> especially not a former CEO of Starbucks. The left is fractured and I think this
> highlights it well. Schultz isn't as insane as the identitarian socialists that are
> seemingly taking over.
>

I welcome the meltdown. Frankly everyone I associate with doesn't really give a crap or they're open to the idea and curious, so anyone losing their crap over this can get fudgeed
DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
31-Jan(#76)
ninesalone wrote:
>

Man, the soy really starts in quickly, doesn't it. Who would want to go into politics, lol
Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
31-Jan(#77)
probably linked to the dead antifa in that school shooting vid, wierd MSM is not reporting on any of it
https://www.kezi.com/content/news/Incendiary-devic...
DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
1-Feb(#78)
DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
* 1-Feb(#79)
I think my favorite part of all these liberal "We don't have a border crisis HERE!" stories are that the photos of the interviewee are LITERALLY STANDING NEXT TO WALLS AND FENCES.
Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
1-Feb(#80)
DiamondDave wrote:
> 492 493{imgt}

dude is lying, crap tons of illegals and drugs are pouring over through nogales with a lot of crime down there.
https://tucson.com/news/local/huge-load-of-fentany...

Topic   Newsroom [the 2nd]