- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Shin Megami Tensei 5 - GTA 3, Elden Ring, Dark Souls Remastered - - Elden Ring, Dark Souls 2, Dark Souls 3 - The Witcher 2 - OK Golf Unique Systems Covered:5/6 Total Games Beaten:10
- Hyrule Fantasy: Zelda no Densetsu (), The Legend of Zelda 2: Link no Bouken () - Bubble Bobble via - Final Fight 2 via - Kirby's Dream Land (), Kirby's Dream Land 2! (), Excite Truck, Ghost Squad, Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Episode I: Homestead Ruiner, Excitebike World Rally - Parodius (), Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom, Super Mario Advance 4 SMB3 (), Dungeons & Dragons Shadow over Mystara, Yie Ar Kung-Fu II: The Emperor Yie-Gah () - Cat Girl Without Salad ~Amuse-Bouche~, Armored Warriors, Knights of the Round, Metal Slug: 1st Mission (), Twinkle Star Sprites (), Donkey Kong (*fm*), Super Dodge Ball (), Picross S (), Space Manbow (), Contra ( - via Contra Collection), Rolling Thunder (via Namco Museum Archives 2), Warriors of Fate Arcade (via Capcom Beat-em-up), Commander Keen in Keen Dreams: Definitive Edition - Yoshi's Cookie, Trax!, Wario Blast, Mole Mania, Yakuman - Pop'n Music GB Animation Melody, Pop'n Music GB, Pop'n Music GB Disney Tunes - Super Mario Advance - Tetris DS, The Oregon Trail, Maestro! Jump in Music!, Elite Beat Agents, Interactive Storybook DS Series 1, Utacchi!, Point Blank DS, Kirby Super Star Ultra, Style Savvy - Donkey Kong Jr (), 3D Classics Urban Champion, Super Mario Land (), Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe, NightSky, Maru's Mission (), Nintendo 3DS Guide: Louvre, 3D Altered Beast, Pazuru, Picross e9, Streets of Rage 3D, OutRun 3D (*ms*), Fantasy Zone 3D, The Super Shinobi II 3D (), Balloon Fight GB (), Super Mario Brothers (), 3D Sonic the Hedgehog, 3D Streets of Rage 2, Hako Boy!, Stretchmo, Pirate Pop Plus, Radirgy de Gojaru!, Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - - Winter Heat, 2Do Arukotowa Sandoahru - Fighting Vipers 2, Sega Marine Fishing - Pong via Pong: The Next Level, Rakugaki Showtime - Dynamite Deka (via Sega Ages) - Peggle, OutRun Online Arcade, ToeJam & Earl (), X-Men, NIGHTS into dreams..., Magic Orbz - Dangun Feveron, Peggle 2, Rescue Rangers (), Bound - Astro's Playroom - - image (Astro City) - image - Adventure (), Glass, Mysterious Stones Unique Systems Covered:19/23 Total Games Beaten:90
- - Metroid Dread, Minecraft Dungeons, Daemon x Machina, Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy - - - - ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove, Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!, J-Stars Victory VS+, FF7 Remake, Spider-Man, InFamous Second Son - Resistance: Burning Skies, Super Skull Smash Go! 2 Turbo, Scourge Bringer, The Mooseman, A Winter's Daydream, Just Ignore Them, My Big Sister, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - - Hungry Cat Nonogram - - Unique Systems Covered:4/11 Total Games Beaten:20
- - - Broken Sword 5, Road 96, Sine Mora Ex, Pokemon Legends: Arceus, Ocean's Heart, Kirby Star Allies, The Silver Case, The 25th Ward: The Silver Case, Triangle Strategy, Disco Elysium, Subsurface Circular, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Kirby and Mages of Mystralia, Gris, Ys Origin, Destiny Connect, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, The Caligula Effect 2, The Cruel King and the Great Hero, The Wild at Heart - - - - M.U.S.H.A. (via ), Alien Soldier - - - - image - - Unique Systems Covered:2/13 Total Games Beaten:22
- The Gunk, Hades, Archvale, Nobody Saves the World Unique Systems Covered:1/??? Total Games Beaten:4
- Shadowgate - Tetris Attack, Mickeys Ultimate Challenge, Star Fox - Star Fox 64 - - - Warioware Inc. () - Pokémon Legends Arceus - Magical Quest starring Mickey & Minnie, Mother 3, Golden Sun - - - - - Tales of Monkey Island - - - - - - Super Auto Pets, Shadowgate Unique Systems Covered:8/19 Total Games Beaten:13
- Mario Kart Double Dash, Super Monkey Ball - Catherine Full Body, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Kirby's Dreamland 3, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island - - - - New Super Mario Bros, "Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors" - BoxBoy!, Mario vs. Donkey Kong- Minis March Again!, Putty Squad, Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions - - - - Evoland Unique Systems Covered:5/11 Total Games Beaten:14
- - 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan - Shadow of the Colossus, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Deathloop, Katamari Damacy Reroll, Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Remastered, Uncharted: Lost Legacy Remastered, Ghost of Tsushima, Life is Strange: True Colors, Elden Ring, Slay the Spire - Guitar Hero 2, Rock Band (on Hard), Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, Rock Band 2, Guitar Hero World Tour, Rock Band 3 - Kill It With Fire, Wildermyth, Stories: The Path of Destinies, Life is Strange: Before the Storm, The Last Day of June, Unpacking, Portal, Portal 2, Tetris Effect: Connected, Ring of Pain, A Mortician's Tale, Minit Racer, SUPERHOT, The Artful Escape, A Short Hike, Adventreu for a Bit, Bleed 2, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Northgard, Aven Colony - Accounting+ Unique Systems Covered:5/6 Total Games Beaten:40
- - - - - - - - - - - - - Mario vs Donkey Kong: Minis March Again - Yoshi's NEW Island, Mario Golf: World Tour - - - - *ggear* - Sonic Labyrinth - - - - Minecraft - - - - - - - - image - - Poker Night at the Inventory Unique Systems Covered:5/33 Total Games Beaten:6
- - - - Hitman 2, Spider-Man Remastered, Operation Tango, Kentucky Route Zero, Blue Fire, Celeste - Portal, Undertale, Clustertruck, My Friend Pedro, SUPERHOT - image - Assemble with Care - - - Unique Systems Covered:3/10 Total Games Beaten:12
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, Cruis'n Blast, Shin Megami Tensei V, Mario Galaxy, Yoshi's Crafted World, Bowser's Fury, Metroid Dread, Pokemon Legends: Arceus, Kirby Forgotten Land, Death end Re:Quest 2 - - - - - Tales of Arise - - Dirt 5,Resident Evil REmake, Streets of Rage 4, Myst (2021 remake) - *iOS* - Epic Astro Story, Game Dev Story, Boxing Gym Story, Ninja Village Story, World Cruise Story, Forrest Camp Story Pocket 2+ - Adventure Island (), Kirby's Dreamland (), Earthbound Zero (), Donkey Kong Country (), Double Dragon (), Double Dragon II (), Double Dragon III (), Mega Man (), Mega Man 2 (), Mega Man 3 (), Kung Fu Master (), Castlevania (), Castlevania III (), Donkey Kong Jr. (), Castlevania Legends (), Kid Dracula (), Super Mario Land (), Kirby's Dreamland 2 (), Quest Fantasy Challenge () image - Ninja Baseball Batman, Warriors of Fate, Arcade N.A.R.C., Double Dragon II Unique Systems Covered:6/12 Total Games Beaten:44
- - - - - - - - - - - - - UN Squadron - - Unique Systems Covered:1/15 Total Games Beaten:1
- - - - - - - - - - Pokémon Legends: Arceus - - - - - - - - - - Spider-Man Remastered, Ghostwire Tokyo - - - - - - - - Unique Systems Covered:2/28 Total Games Beaten:3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Unique Systems Covered:0/17 Total Games Beaten:0
- - Final Fantasy 4, Chrono Trigger - - - - - - - - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All, Dragon Quest IV - - - - - Skies of Arcadia, Gunbird 2, Mars Matrix, Puzzle Bobble 4, Mr. Driller - - Shining Tears, Shining Force EXA, .hack//G.U. Vol. 1//Rebirth, .hack//G.U. Vol. 2//Reminisce, .hack//G.U. Vol. 3//Redemption - - Elden Ring - - - - - - - Dark Souls Remastered Unique Systems Covered:7/26 Total Games Beaten:17
- - Dragon Age: Origins - Indigo Prophecy - Dragon Age: Inquisition, Grid Legends, Haven, Lake, Road 96, Hades - Unique Systems Covered:3/5 Total Games Beaten:8
- Legend of Zelda - - - - - - Bowser's Fury, Paper Mario Origami King - Orcs & Elves - - - - - - - Bloodstaind Ritual of the Night, Overcooked! 2 () - Doom Eternal, Back 4 Blood, Gran Turismo 7, Elden Ring image - - Might and Magic VI Mandate of Heaven - Shadows of Adam Unique Systems Covered:7/19 Total Games Beaten:12
- Metroid: Dread, Inside - - Out of This World, Alien Soldier - Heart of Darkness, Koudelka, Silent Hill 2, Shadow Hearts, Haunting Ground, Alien Hominid - Another World - Kena: Bridge of Spirits, Resident Evil Village, Elden Ring, Horizon Forbidden West, Bugsnax, Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart - - - - Another World Unique Systems Covered:6/10 Total Games Beaten:18
- Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Superstar Baseball - - Area 51 () - Manhunt, Dead or Alive 3, Elder Scrolls III Morrowind - Soul Calibur, Bully Scholarship Edition, Gin Rummy, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, Fable 2, Call of Duty 2, Dead Rising 2 Case Zero, Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion, Call of Duty World at War, MX vs. ATV alive, Dead Rising 2 Case West, Toy Story 3, Splinter Cell Conviction, Army of Two, Injustice Gods Among Us, Saints Row Gat Out of Hell, Spongebob Squarepants Truth or Square, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Crazy Taxi, Sonic Generations, Skate 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Viva Pinata Party Animals, Fable Anniversary - Pacman, Monopoly Plus, Dead Rising, Power Rangers Battle for the Grid, Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising 2 Off the Record, Madden NFl '21, South Park: The Stick of Truth, South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Zaccaria Pinball, Golf with your Friends, Paw Patrol Might Pups Save Adventure Bay, WWE 2k22, Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, Fallout 4, Dead Rising 3, Conkers Bad Fur Day (), Disneyland Adventures, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, Dig Dug, Jurrasic World Evolution Unique Systems Covered:5/6 Total Games Beaten:53
- Contra (via Contra Anniversary Collection on ), Bucky O'Hare - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Power Stone - - - - - - - - - Dead or Alive Ultimate 1 - Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - - - King of Fighters '97, Strikers 1945 Plus - - - Unique Systems Covered:5/33 Total Games Beaten:7
- - - Metroid: Dread - - Fire Emblem Awakening - Good Knight Story Unique Systems Covered:3/6 Total Games Beaten:3
- Paper Monsters Recut - Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Resident Evil 5, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered, A Short Hike, The Rusty Sword: Vanguard Island - - Moving Out, Sackboy: A Big Adventure, Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep, We Were Here, We Were Here Too, Little Nightmares II - Here They Lie - Portal, Portal 2, Crysis, Batman: Arkham Origins, 11-11 Memories Retold, Hell Yeah!: Wrath of the Dead Rabbit, Mirror's Edge, The First Tree, Oxenfree, Araya, Serious Sam 2 Unique Systems Covered:5/7 Total Games Beaten:24
- Castlevania 2 Simon's Quest, Clash at Demonhead, Mega Man 4 - Mega Man X - Batman Return of the Joker - - - - - - Kirby's Dream land - Elmo in Grouchland - Donkey Kong - - - Micky's Ultimate Challenge - - - - - - - - - Vampire Survivor, Donut Country, Noita - Race for the Galaxy Unique Systems Covered:9/24 Total Games Beaten:13
- - - Elden Ring - Unique Systems Covered:1/4 Total Games Beaten:1
- - Panel de Pon via - Soul Calibur II, Yoshi's Cookie via Nintendo Puzzle Collection, Panel de Pon - - Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom, Dungeons & Dragons Shadow over Mystara - Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu!, Ristar the shooting star (), Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Kirby and the Forgotten Land - Trax - - Drill Dozer - Kirby Super Star Ultra - 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure - - - - - ToeJam & Earl () - - Astro's Playroom - - image (Astro City) - image - Unique Systems Covered:10/22 Total Games Beaten:16
- Ninja Gaiden, Contra - - Banjo-Kazooie - - - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - Metroid Dread, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Kirby and the Forgotten Land - - - - Pokemon Black - - - - - - - - image - Unique Systems Covered:4/20 Total Games Beaten:9
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Who Shot Johnny Rock? - - - - - - - - A Way Out - - - - - - - - - - - Mutant Rampage Bodyslam - - Barbie - Everhood Unique Systems Covered:5/40 Total Games Beaten:5
- - NBA JAM, Kirby Super Star - - - - - - - - - - Apocalypse - Vampire Night - - Spider-Man - - Sine Mora, Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown - Deedlit in Wonder Labrynth: RoLW, Q.U.B.E. 2 - The Pedestrian, The Medium, Outriders, Gorogoa, N4S:Hot Pursuit Remastered, Firewatch, Tunic, Guardians of the Galaxy - - - Fury Unleashed, Gris - The Hunt for the Lost Ship, Angry Bird Journey, Monster Killer Pro, Tap Away, The Room - The Darkside Dective: A Fumble in the Dark, Kemono Heroes, Kaze and the Wild Masks image - Hook, TMNT Arcade, Thunder Cross Unique Systems Covered:11/25 Total Games Beaten:30
- WarBirds - Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Donkey Kong Country, Super Return of the Jedi - - Conker's Bad Fur Day - Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, Chibi-Robo! Plug Into Adventure!, Super Smash Bros. Melee - Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix (), Fantasy Zone, Fantasy Zone II: The Tears of Opa-Opa, Link's Crossbow Training, Bonanza Bros. (), Super Fantasy Zone (), Star Fox 64 (), Doc Louis's PUNCH-OUT!!, Super Smash Bros. - Pokkén Tournament, Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, Rhythm Heaven Fever - Mega Man 8, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (), Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Wild Guns Reloaded, PAC-MAN 99, Star Fox (), Mega Man 10, The Legend of Zelda 2 Rinku no Bōken (), Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, Cuphead, Joe & Mac (), Tetris 99, SEGA AGES Fantasy Zone, Donkey Kong 3 (), Castlevania (), Kirby and the Forgotten Land!, Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge (), Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (), Donkey Kong (), Wild Guns (), Panzer Dragoon: Remake, Super Mario Bros. (), Donkey Kong Jr. (), ARMS, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - The Legend of Zelda Game & Watch, Vermin (Zelda), Ball (Mario), Zelda II: The Adventure of Link - Game & Watch Gallery 3 (), Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble (), Shrek: Fairy Tale Freakdown (), Kirby's Dream Land (), Super Mario Land () - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (), Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, Slide Adventure MAGKID - PRI PRI PRIMITIVE PRINCESS! (), Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, New Super Mario Bros. 2 Coin Rush, Ultimate NES Remix, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Rusty's Real Deal Baseball, 3D Fantasy Zone II W, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Excave III: Tower of Destiny, 6x1≠UNLIMITED?, Star Fox 64 3D, Super Smash Bros., Kirby Fighters Deluxe, Battleground Z, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D, Mii Force, Mario Picross 2 () - Global Gladiators, Castlevania Bloodlines - Fantasy Zone Gear, Virtua Fighter Animation - Smash TV - - Viva Pińata, SoulCalibur II, Sneak King - Insaniquarium image - Unique Systems Covered:17/19 Total Games Beaten:84
- No More Heroes III, Panzer Paladin - - - - Hitman 3, Kena: Bridge of Spirits, FIST Forged in Shadow Torch - Star Wars Revenge of the Sith (), The Gunk, F.E.A.R. (), F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin (), F.3.A.R. (), Aliens Fireteam Elite, Werewolf The Apocalypse Earthblood, Death's Door, Nobody Saves The World, Alan Wake Remastered, *Chorus - Unique Systems Covered:3/7 Total Games Beaten:16
- Double Dare - Sailor Moon - - - - - Fire Emblem 8 Sacred Stones - Fire Emblem New Mystery of the Emblem - - V.R.Fighter 2 Vs. Tekken 2 - - - - - - - 13 Sentinels - Horizon Forbidden West - - - - - - College Kings, Once in a Lifetime, STWA: The Author Unique Systems Covered:8/24 Total Games Beaten:10
- Super Street Fighter II - Yoshi's Crafted World, Knights of the Round (via Capcom Beat 'Em Up), The King of Dragons (via Capcom Beat 'Em Up), Armored Warriors (via Capcom Beat 'Em Up), Final Fight (via Capcom Beat 'Em Up), Captain Commando (via Capcom Beat 'Em Up), Battle Circuit (via Capcom Beat 'Em Up) - Super Mario land, Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins, Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 - - Altered Beast, Alien Storm, Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle, Columns, Cyber Police E-SWAT, Golden Axe, Golden Axe II, Golden Axe III, Super Thunder Blade, Sonic The Hedgehog, Bonanza Bros., Streets of Rage, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, Flicky, Comix Zone, VectorMan 2, Sonic 3D Blast, Streets of Rage 3, Vectorman, Streets of Rage 2, Sonic Spinball, Ecco: The Tides of Time, Kid Chameleon, DecapAttack, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Fatal Labyrinth, Ristar, Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Ecco the Dolphin, Shinobi III, Beyond Oasis - Bioshock 2, G-Force, Puss In Boots, Little Big Planet 2, Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, Red Dead Redemption - Sackboy, Concept Destruction, Coffin Dodgers, The Sheep P, Racing - Breakthrough Gaming Arcade (3 and 4 player co-op modes), Gutwhale, Deponia, Sun WuKong Vs. Robot, Elden Ring, Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour, Super Weekend Mode, FullBlast, Rogue Cube, UltraGoodness 2, Hero Trials, Knightin'+, Paradox Soul, Virtuous Western, My Name is Mayo, My Name is Mayo 2, Bouncy Bullets 2, Little Big Planet 3, Cybxus Heart - In Rays of the Light, Santa's Workshop, Tormented Souls, Horizon Zero Dawn, Elden Ring, Virtuous Western, Bunny Raiders, Astro's Playroom - Lost Dimension, My Name is Mayo - Megamind: Ultimate Showdown, Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal, Puss in Boots, Kung fu Panda 2, The Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole Returns - Again!, Open Season, Night at the Museum, Bolt, Rango, Shrek the 3rd, Shrek Forever After, Ice Age 3, TMNT, Turtles in Time RS, Ben 10 Alien Force: Vilgax Attacks, Lego Star Wars II - Halo 3 (via MCC), R.C. Pro-Am (via Rare Replay), R.C. Pro-Am II (via Rare Replay), Killer Instinct Gold, Blast Corps, FoxyLand, Foxyland 2, Gears of War - Portal, Portal 2 Unique Systems Covered:11/12 Total Games Beaten:107
1. Have fun 2. Beat games - proof NOT required via an image, but lying is lame and you won't 'win' anything for beating the most games 3. IF you are interested in badges, when you beat a game for 1, include something like 'Counts towards badge X' OR 'Earns me badge X, first game was Y' 4. IF you don't care about badges, then I will not be handing them out 5. No monthly leaderboards will exist in '22, I will post in the thread maybe around mid month and after month's end the top 5 or so participants 6. DLC generally doesn't count towards badges and any 1 game can only count towards a single badge
ICONS & BADGES
- 50% of systems covered, - 100% of systems covered, - 0 games beat, - 5 games beat, - 10 games beat (additional gold stars for 20, 30, 40, 60, etc), - 50 games beat, - 100 games beat, - 150 games beat, - top user in systems completed, - top user in games beaten, - badge leader
Badges, note 2 games required for each
2nd Amendment: beat 2 FPS or 3rd Person Shooters Bear & Bird: beat 2 3D platformers and/or collect-a-thons BFFL: beat 2 primarily cooperative games (with a friend) - online or couch Bo Knows: beat 2 sports games - complete a single season Cross the Streams: beat 2 cross-over games like: Mario & Sonic, Street Fighter x Tekken, etc Destroy the Core: beat 2 SHMUP's Girly Power: beat 2 games with female leads OR targeted towards children or feminine audiences Grown-Ass Man: beat 2 challenging games Guybrush Threepwood: beat 2 games from the point-&-click, text adventure, or walking simulator genres Heavy Machine Gun: beat 2 run n' gun games Hyrulian Hero: beat 2 action/adventure titles, similar to the Zelda franchise JRPG: beat 2 JRPGs Metroidvania: beat 2 open ended 2D platformers that focus on backtracking Ninja Gayden: beat 2 3D hack-and-slash titles Now You're Playing with Plastic: beat 2 games using non-standard controllers (Light-Gun, musical instrument, steering wheel, dance-pad, etc) Pile Drivin': beat 2 belt-scrolling brawler/beat 'em ups Puzzler: beat 2 puzzle games Quarter Muncher Card: beat 2 games from the pinball, classic arcade or card battle genres Quest for Peace: beat 2 predominately superhero focused titles Raccoon City: beat 2 survival horror games Race Drivin': beat 2 racing games Sasori Vader: beat 2 games in the Star Wars or overall space universes Shining Ogre Fire Tactics: beat 2 strategy titles, tactical RPGs, RTS, etc Street Fightin': beat 2 1-on-1 fighters - beat standard arcade mode with 2+ characters OR beat 10+ match story mode Super Mayrio Platform: beat 2 platforming games, similar to the core Mario titles Vault Boy: beat 2 open world and/or Western RPGs You're Winner: beat 2 games with <55 review OR user score on Metacritic, or justify how your game sucked
> I have been busy playing on my 3DS. I beat Mario Golf: World Tour . Mario is
> literally a cheater on the last championship. There is NO WAY he got an eagle on
> hole 18! Took me a dozen or so attempts at the mountain course to get #1. Fun fact:
> in 2014, Callaway Golf and Mario Golf had entered a partnership, where users who
> played in the online tourneys were granted Callaway gear for their in game miis like
> the X Hot Clubs and Callaway clothes, among others.
> I also beat Mario vs Donkey Kong: Minis March Again . I have always liked the
> MvDK series, the puzzles are a lot of fun, but up until now, I have not ever beaten
> one of the games. Some of these levels are genuinely very hard, but I never got a
> game over throughout the entire game, which consists of 32 main levels, 4 boss battles,
> and 4 bonus stages for collecting all of the mini mario cards in each level. The
> final boss is pretty cool, reminiscent of DK jr, where DK is climbing on the vines
> and you have to shoot mini marios above him to clobber him with the bananas on the
> I know I am lacking this year, gotta step up my game. As of now I am at 5/33 games
Is Minis March Again worth buying if you've never played an MvDK Minis game? I played the GBA game years ago, but I haven't bothered with the Mini-centric ones. With the eShop going kaput, I must now consider it.
If you have any amiibo, try out the free "Mini Mario & Friends amiibo challenge" game on the Wii U or 3DS eshop. If you like that style of game, you'll probably like other minis games. (Except maybe minis on the move, that is a completely different style)
Well I don't own too many games for but one I do have is Sonic Labyrinth. I hate this game. Zone 4 is brutal, had to play over and over again. I have lost on Zone 4-3 so many times, it was ridiculous! After I kicked Eggman's bald head back to whence he came, I get the message "All Zones clear! BUT IT IS NOT PERFECT!" What a slap in the face! To truly 100% this game, I have to go to that bonus door I saw somewhere in the second zone I think. I am not doing that! I will just watch the credits and feel no sense of pride or accomplishment from this.
2nd of May, 26th overall, first The Darkside Dective: A Fumble in the Dark
I only have my free access - via some give-away to Stadia for another week, so I pushed to beat something on the platform. I beat the first game in this series last year (also via Stadia) and if you have the chance to play them I highly recommend. They're both enjoyable with the jokes and challenging at times to find the puzzles/solutions. The devs dropped 2 bonus chapters and I didn't do them, but did the 6 main/original to trigger the credits. I'm thinking I might try to do the bonus cases, but with only 1 week left (unless I forget to cancel) I might try to start and beat Kaze and the Wild Masks - it just got added this month and is about the highest interest of another title that I don't access to play elsewhere.
------ OP is now updated with all 67 games from May so far
Here's the mid-point leaderboard, 2 guesses on who's out front... 1. @WithinTemptation - 21 2. @Gypsy - 6 3. @legendrko25 - 5 4. @benstylus, @Kommie - 4
If this year holds like the past 2, then this will likely be the last month that's comfortably above 100 clears and after half the month down, is tracking that way. But WithinTemptation is certainly driving that.
I also finally gave out the and to those above 50% consoles and the 1 person who got 100%, granted of 2 listed consoles. @bonham2 you never gave me your list of consoles, so I have no idea how many to list for you, you're at 1 of 1 completed, so let me know if you would.
I've really slowed down, huh? I started another Zelda game and I've got four+ others on the backburner. Not helping is the fact that this game makes me redo stuff all the time, making it longer. But I'll get another finished soon.
3rd of May, 27th overall, 2nd Kemono Heroes I'm counting this towards Super Mayrio, but it's nearly more Pile Drivin'
I was going to jump into Kaze, but this was also high on my list and was noted as being only around 2+hrs so I went with it instead. Control got a little iffy here when Stadia started to struggle a bit and I did fully die once requiring a continue, but after that I learned to buy 1ups and tried to be better about not taking damage, which was nearly impossible in a few sections. The game has 4 stages with 3 levels each and then you basically repeat those 12 levels with supposedly higher difficulty. But if you stay in one place enemies just keep coming, so outside of taking more damage the essentially second pass through wasn't much different, besides a change to the color pallet. I had been collecting TONS of coins and upgrading my weapons and health, so I was generally powerful enough to get through - a few sections sucked with fall damage and such, making just traversal the greater priority vs. trying to kill all/more enemies.
I played as the fox? with the cape and IF a 2nd (or 3rd/4th) playthrough with the other characters wouldn't mean facing the same set of 12 levels twice each... I'd consider another run or 2, but meh. I did see that my Pro sub actually ends on May 27th, so I've got a few more days vs. what I initially thought. I'm therefore hoping I can get through Kaze and maybe even Grime, or Phogs! as I heard that was good but missed it on GP.
Unlike The Darkside Detective, I don't really recommend this one. It was repetitive and the final boss sort of sucked, also with no dialog or text I've got zero idea as to what was the story/purpose of my character's adventure - now in games like this who really cares, but there were seemingly aspects of attempted story or supernatural phenomena that could have been explained just a little to improve the comprehension.
Actually I just bought Lego Star Wars Complete Saga for DS this past weekend. Played the first level to make sure everything worked.
I think I prefer the much more straightforward style of the old Lego games with a simple hub, but I can see the appeal of the more open world. I will say I vastly prefer how the new Star Wars game does Datacards vs the old games Red Bricks.
In the old games, red Bricks each unlocked a specific extra. The problem is some of them you couldn't get until way late in the game because it required a very specific character. (Lego Batman 3 on 3DS, you can't even get the first stud multiplier without a Blue Lantern character, and they are 3/4 of the way through the game)
In the new one, you get data cards, which can be used on any extra you want. You still need to pay a bunch of stuff to use them, but at least you have the choice.
> Actually I just bought Lego Star Wars Complete Saga for DS this past weekend. Played
> the first level to make sure everything worked.
> I think I prefer the much more straightforward style of the old Lego games with a
> simple hub, but I can see the appeal of the more open world. I will say I vastly
> prefer how the new Star Wars game does Datacards vs the old games Red Bricks.
> In the old games, red Bricks each unlocked a specific extra. The problem is some
> of them you couldn't get until way late in the game because it required a very specific
> character. (Lego Batman 3 on 3DS, you can't even get the first stud multiplier without
> a Blue Lantern character, and they are 3/4 of the way through the game)
> In the new one, you get data cards, which can be used on any extra you want. You
> still need to pay a bunch of stuff to use them, but at least you have the choice.
True, but there are workarounds. I believe in LSW2, you have access to the red lightsaber option in the character creator immediately, and Greedo is a cheap bounty hunter to buy early on. So in that particular game, you have the tools needed to get everything very early. Plus most games have passwords for every unlockable character/extra, so you can just look up the one you crave if you're desperate. I strongly recommend punching in the code for Robonino immediately when playing LSW3.
#18 down: Legends of Runeterra on PC. I got interested in this when they added a single player story mode (Path of Champions). The mode includes several roguelike adventures, each of which play out like a combination of Magic: The Gathering and Slay the Spire. You play to unlock decks which each feature a champion and associated cards. The decks are pre-made and their initial composition cannot be altered. Then, you choose which way to go along a map for each adventure, encountering various enemies, going to card shops to buy more cards, getting abilities (like all of your cards start with +1 power and +1 health for the first round or start the game with 2 extra cards, etc.), cutting cards from your deck, getting treasures for your champion cards, etc. You start out with 30 health in your nexus, and your goal is to bring the opponent's nexus to 0. Like in MTG, you have a "mana" source, but, unlike in MTG, it starts at 1 and, then, the next turn, you start with 2, then 3, etc. Not only do you get this much to use on your turn, but you also get the same amount during your opponent's turn. However, some spells are slow (so they can't be used in response to other cards immediately), while others are fast or are burst spells that can interrupt things. Damage to your nexus carries over from one battle to the next, although there are a few scattered opportunities to heal on each map. Still, you have to think strategically about how much health you're willing to lose in a battle. Some of the encounters are quite difficult, but you do get experience from each run and can unlock new abilities and perks that carry over to new runs. The last adventure took me a really long time to beat. I maxed out one character (Jinx) and still couldn't beat it for weeks. The last boss, Viktor, is no joke. Every creature he summons gets +1/+1 per keyword, and he has a bunch of cards that copy all the keywords from all other allies. After a few turns, he has a bunch of cards out with high stats and can just demolish you. I finally got lucky and had a run in which I got this 0 cost card where you discard it to get two 1 cost 1/1 puros with a rare alteration on them that made them die after one turn but were 4/4 instead and a 1 cost card to copy a card 4 times. Since fully maxed Jinx does 2 damage to a random enemy and to the enemy's nexus for each discard and I had a bunch of cards to trigger discards, I was able to beat Viktor in a few turns with a bunch of 4/4 puros and discards. I just happened to draw the perfect opening hand after dying repeatedly to Viktor over the last few weeks. The game can be frustrating, but, overall, it's quite fun.
I'm having a procedure done tomorrow morning that's going to have me off my feet for up to 2 weeks. I'm hoping to knock out a bunch of games in that time, but we'll see how it goes. I'm hoping I won't be in too much pain to enjoy them.
NES - Ninja Gaiden, Contra SNES - N64 - GC - Wii - Wii U - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD Switch - Metroid Dread, Ori and the Will of the Wisps GB - GBC - GBA - DS - Pokemon Black 3DS - 360 - Banjo-Kazooie XB1 - PS1 - PS2 - PS4 - PSP - GEN -
5/19 - Unique systems 7 - Total games
Badges Metroidvania - Metroid Dread, Ori and the Will of the Wisps Grown-Ass Man - Ninja Gaiden, Contra
I beat another game this month! I was slacking, so here's Battleground Z . This gets me halfway to the Beat'em Up badge. [imgt w=2048 h=1536]https://i.imgur.com/zXvenOm.jpeg[/imgt]
I bought all the Streetpass Mii Plaza games and am gradually working through 'em. Battleground Z is by Good-Feel, so its zombie apocalypse premise feels a little out of place with their usual aesthetic. It's an alright game, but more repetitive and time-consuming than something like Find Mii/Find Mii II. Not as compelling as Monster Manor, and gets pretty tough by the end. Despite the difficulty at the end, it's really breezy up til then--you can clear most stages by spending just two Play Coins and being skilled at basic zombie-slaying.
If you've played a Lego Superheroes game, this is certainly one of them.
Lots of breaking stuff to collect bits to unlock characters and bonuses, etc. Story is typically goofy Lego stuff, but there are some actual hilarious moments.
Loses a full 3 points for not having Adam West like the console versions. Other than that, a decent game for Le-on-the-go
#1 Tetris DS 1/1 #2 The Oregon Trail 1/1 #3 Donkey Kong Jr. on 1/1 #4 3D Classics: Urban Champion 1/1 #5 Adventure on Evercade 1/3 #6 Super Mario Land on 1/4 #7 Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe 1/4 #8 Super Mario Advance 1/5 #9 Yoshi's Cookie 1/5 #10 Peggle 1/6 #11 Dynamite Deka on 1/6 #12 OutRun Online Arcade 1/6 #13 Trax 1/7 #14 Twinkle Star Sprites on 1/7 #15 Cat Girl Without Salad ~Amuse-Bouche~ 1/7 #16 Parodius on 1/8 #17 The Hyrule Fantasy: Zelda no Densetsu on the Legend of Zelda 1/8 #18 NightSky 1/8 #19 Armored Warriors Arcade on 1/10 #20 Knights of the Round Arcade on 1/10 #21 Metal Slug: 1st Mission on 1/10 #22 Maru's Mission on 1/10 #23 Nintendo 3DS Guide: Louvre 1/11 #24 Wario Blast 1/12 #25 3D Altered Beast 1/12 #26 Pazuru 1/12 #27 Donkey Kong on 1/13 #28 Super Dodge Ball on 1/13 #29 Kirby's Dream Land on 1/15 #30 Kirby's Dream Land 2 on 1/15 #31 Glass Arcade on Evercade 1/15 #32 Mole Mania 1/17 #33 Maestro! Jump in Music 1/17 #34 Elite Beat Agents 1/20 #35 Picross e9 1/26 #36 Streets of Rage 3D on 1/29 #37 OutRun 3D on 1/29 #38 Fantasy Zone 3D Arcade on 1/29 #39 The Super Shinobi II 3D on 1/29
#40 Genesis & Master System Picross 2/2 #41 Dangun Feveron Arcade on 2/3 #42 Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom Arcade on 2/4 #43 Winter Heat 2/4 #44 2Do Arukotowa Sandoahru 2/4 #45 Peggle 2 2/5 #46 Rescue Rangers on 2/5 #47 Interactive Storybook DS Series 1 2/5 #48 Utacchi! 2/7 #49 Balloon Fight GB on 2/10 #50 Pong Arcade via Pong: The Next Level 2/10 #51 The Legend of Zelda 2: Link no Bouken on the Legend of Zelda 2/10 #52 Excite Truck 2/12 #53 Ghost Squad 2/14 #54 Super Mario Advance 4 Super Mario Bros. 3 on 2/15 #55 Super Mario Bros. on Ambassador Program 2/16 #56 Bubble Bobble via on 2/17 #57 Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Episode I: Homestead Ruiner on 2/17 #58 3D Sonic the Hedgehog 2/18 #59 ToeJam & Earl on Sega Vintage Collection 2/19 #60 X-Men Arcade on 2/19 #61 Dungeons & Dragons Shadow over Mystara Arcade on 2/23 #62 3D Streets of Rage 2 2/24
#63 Point Blank DS 3/1 #64 Space Manbow on 3/3 #65 Final Fight 2 via 3/5 #66 Pop'n Music GB Animation Melody 3/10 #67 Pop'n Music GB 3/10 #68 Pop'n Music GB Disney Tunes 3/10 #69 Fighting Vipers 2 3/19 #70 Sega Marine Fishing 3/19 #71 Hako Boy! 3/30
#72 Astro's Playroom 4/6 #73 Kirby Super Star Ultra 4/8 #74 Bound 4/9 #75 Contra via Contra Collection on 4/9 #76 Rolling Thunder via Namco Museum Archives 2 on 4/9 #77 Warriors of Fate Arcade via Capcom Beat-em-up Bundle on 4/9 #78 Stretchmo 4/11 #79 Commander Keen in Keen Dreams: Definitive Edition 4/20 #80 Mysterious Stones Arcade on Evercade 4/21 #81 Yie Ar Kung-Fu II: The Emperor Yie-Gah on 4/22 #82 Pirate Pop Plus 4/30
#83 NIGHTS into dreams... 5/2 #84 Radirgy de Gojaru! 5/6 #85 Yakuman 5/9 #86 Excitebike World Rally on 5/11 #87 Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham 5/19
I finally beat an game that I've had for around 3-4 years: Good Knight Story.
It's kind of a bejeweled/Candy crush type game, where you need to make matches of at least 3 of the same color/shape/type to clear things off the board. In this game, doing that does damage to enemies. Depending on the enemy's type, different colors do different amounts of damage.
The enemy attacks you every couple of turns.
You can heal damage by matching at least 3 hearts, and you can defend by matching 3 shields.
There are also upgrades you can buy, such as shield for 3 turns, boost type X's damage output for 4 turns, blizzard, etc.
The goal is to eventually defeat the dragon and rescue the princess.
Most of the stages are standard 'defeat the enemy' boards, but there are other types such as 'collect x amount of keys/drinks/etc.
You gain EXP from beating levels and upon leveling up you can gain stat boosts (atk, hp, def)
The game has a bunch of humor throughout, which adds to the fun.
There are a bunch of references to other things, such as Inigo Montoya and Darth Vader. And there are some humorous weapons too, like a stalk of broccoli and a ham on a bone.
4th of May, 28th overall, 3rd Kaze and the Wild Masks Counting towards Grown-Ass Man as this was a challenge for me, could count as a Platformer if I wanted to
With about 1 week left on my Pro sub I'm glad I polished off this sucka - it drove me nuts most of the time and I swore more at it in some levels than I should have. Before getting the final level and then boss I went back and got all of the 3 tasks per level things, of which I had missed or skipped likely around 18 - including collecting the 4 letters (KAZE), finding and completing 2 challenge rooms and collecting 100+ gems. By getting all of the challenge rooms I unlocked 3 additional levels and I beat them too. So I got a full 100% clear rating on the game and that's another reason I'm claiming for G-AM since I didn't simply beat the main level set, but went the extra mile to earn it all, finger crams be damned. That also earned me the 'good', full ending.
I am happy to report that with a game like this that needed as minimal input lag as possible, that Stadia held up very well over my 100MBps limited NIC - I pay for a higher pipe, but managed to bork my on-mobo NIC so I went to a PICe card I had from an older build and it should do Gigabit connections but didn't seem to want to cooperate for me, I should look into why and get it working above 100MB if I can.
#19 down: Fire 'N Ice on NES- I'm not a fan of puzzle games, but I needed a Nintendo game, and I needed a puzzle game, and this one looked OK. As puzzle games go, it could have been worse. The earlier levels were fairly fun, although, by the end, some of the levels got pretty tedious. There are 100 levels, so it does outstay its welcome a bit.