Forum Search

What to Search

Topic   In the market for a tv any reccommendations.

Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
7-Aug
It does, make sure you have both the tv and xbox set up correctly to display HDR, these links should help -
http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/tcl/p-series-2017...
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/hd...
Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
7-Aug
DV is supposed to be better than HDR10 in that it has a wider range.

Topic   WTF...girl kills her sister while live streaming in the car while driving

Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
26-Jul
dustin11 wrote:
> Well they have her confession recorded from her own stupid live stream. Not much
> she can do about that. Plead innocent and don't waste the court's time and tax payers
> money any more than you are already going to while sitting in jail.

While I agree with throwing her away, the not guilty plea is just for her arraignment and then the state will come at her with a plea bargain. If she has any brains at all she should take it but if not then that is when it will start to cost taxpayers.

Topic   Thinkgeek HAD NES classic....?

Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
25-Jul
SirConnery wrote:
> Simple, they came from GameStop.

This, gamestop or it's parent company owns thinkgeek too so they unload stuff there sometimes with bundled crap at inflated values like nintendo switches.

Topic   WTF...girl kills her sister while live streaming in the car while driving

Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
* 25-Jul
I hate the bluetooth policy that they just passed here as it does not stop the problem with distracted driving nor is it applied to some of the worst drivers (cops). You can still eat, put on makeup, yell at your kids, etc. without violating the law so I view it as just another tax scheme for crapty big government adversely effecting those that do not have newer cars or expensive stereo systems. I am against stupid people live streaming, texting, or taking pictures as they drive but have no problem with them using their phone to call or listen to music as they are no worse than having a conversation with a passenger or messing with the radio.

Topic   Chester Bennington of Linkin Park has died.

Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
20-Jul
SilverOwl wrote:
> Wow, many celebrities and singers can be very depressed and hide it very well.
> We only see what they show us, not how they really are feeling or what they are
> going thru personally.
> RIP
> Chester
>
>

Well except for the lyrics being a red herring.

Topic   Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion - NEW S7 TRAILER! - SPOILERS INSIDE

Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
17-Jul
Difference between HBO Go and Now is that Go is for those who have their HBO through their classic tv package and Now is what HBO sells a la carte.

Kind of wished they tightened the length on some scenes up because they are probably going to rushed cramming at the end but overall pretty decent episode.

Topic   McGregor vs Mayweather bet

Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
15-Jul
If this was MMA it would be a different story but mayweather is going to dodge and win by decision due to getting more hits in.

Topic   The Newsroom

Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
15-Jul
Karaiya wrote:
> You're mind is poisoned and might just be mentally ill. You understand that that
> term "cuck" being used as a term to degrade men you disagree with only shines the
> light on your own insecurity.
>
> In a matter of several days you POG, Mexico, have demonstrated how fragile, racist
> (not you) and sexist and simulataneously sexually insecure you all are. It's pathetic
> and ironic because the only "cuckolds" that have participated here are you and your
> colleagues. Fragile frightended and deluded men. What a sad, sad shame.
>
>

LoL if that is what you have to project to ignore reality in front of your face and get through life then kudos to you, I am just fine being an honest butt-hole.


Topic   Bernie & Jane Sanders under investigation for bank fraud.

Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
14-Jul
Karaiya wrote:
> Was going to hold my reply buy not sure what We Wuz Kangz is? Is that a passive-aggressive
> racist jab at my blackness or is it an internet meme you are channeling to insult
> me and other black people? Actually, I paused to look it up. Yeah it is. Its a
> 4chan thing the home of closet racists that hide behind computer screens. So yes
> a jab at blackness or an attempt to mock any sort of claim to black African success
> historically. So you are insidiously fudging racist. Hence, the need to dig for
> any information to paint black africans as the perpetuaters of violence. You need
> to address that within yourself. Thats not my problem. Again, say what you mean
> coward.
>

It is a meme because people *actually* believe things like this - http://culture.affinitymagazine.us/the-black-panth...

Imagine a Scot or Irish person saying that about romans or brits, you would be laughing at their absurdity and questioning what have they been drinking. As for 4chan lots of stuff comes from there and it is a forum for trolls. Here is a vid of /pol users that trolled shia's HWNDU project - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szYP1BHtAn0

> Again, your view of priviledge is completely economic. I applaud your success in
> exiting that rung of class despite your situation but you still fail to realize you
> still have more advantages and less cards stacked against you than a black male in
> your same situation in this or a woman, or a trans person. Statistically disproportionately
> so. However, you are already of the mindset that all our plights are the same.

No I do not, I did not qualify for non merit based scholarships, I was never able to go to the white or european chamber of commerce for help (http://www.tucsonhispanicchamber.org/), the vatos that jumped me on the southside did not give me a free pass because I was white. I was never allowed to use I am white as an excuse for anything. As for "success" I moved out of the ghetto into a rural area and learned to be happy being poor and live within my means vs keeping up with the joneses.

> But, lectute me on equality. Thats fine.
> I don't deny my the socio-economic priviledge and I recognize and respect those of
> any race or gender that have overcome difficult socio-economic situatuons. You've
> beaten the statistics congrats. Now help dismantle that system that you overcame.
> You're more interested in the pissing contest than the actual problems. This is
> why our side argument should end.
>

No, you create victimization instead of encouraging others to get over their pasts and be a better person. You say you want to dismantle this system but you do not want to get rid regulations and social programs. I want a system where people can be the next thomas sowell not the next marx.


> I'm not turning a blind eye. YOU haven't studied your world history. The information
> you've provided me is neither scholarly and you do not qualify as a historian nor
> world historian. You did provide me and others a case in which a white south african
> family fell victim to criminals, and than this nasty, jab at black people and africans
> in the form of an internet meme.
>

I have continued and will continue to learn about the world everyday, your problem is you can not get out of your own perspective. Instead you would rather say crap that would make cecil rhodes say I told you so.

> Lastly, as far as the Army brat thing goes it was the Air Force. I was an Air Force
> brat and experienced more of the world than most children are fortunate to. I learned
> languages, and experienced culture outside this country. I am very fortunate and
> knowingly so I decided to serve my country as well.
>
> But my father and many other military brats sacrificed much to provide. The children
> of enlisted men and women are not exactly priviledged. Especially when they lose
> time with or lose them completely like my friends and family members have. I lost
> a family member in the Iraq war and my cousins are veterans of combat. As far as
> my own military service, everything I have, I earned serving this country. My education,
> my skills as a combat medic and independent duty corpsman. I've taken that priviledge
> and given that back in my own activism and shared those skills to people of oppressed
> groups that don't have them. I use my priviledge to help others. What do you do
> other than call people Commies as if you were gosh darn McCarthy?
>

The "army brat" is not a derogatory term for the parents of the person it is said to but rather the character of the person it is said to. Your mother and father worked hard to provide for you so you would not face extreme poverty and they were successful in that. I give back to people that are in need and do not need to measure dicks about it, in fact I typically dog about people that complain about the people suffering through problems (ie people made it so bums can get a ticket for selling newspapers or begging at certain intersections which is retarded as you can just as easily drive past them).
Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
14-Jul
Karaiya wrote:
> Mexico wrote:
>> Karaiya wrote:
>
> Generations of them. That would be enough. That would make it square.
>

"That would make it square" - How? Two wrongs do not make a right but you excuse their actions in the name of making things equal which it will never be. They are not militant combatants fighting in a war they are civilians that happen to be born into
a certain family. Again this is the equality of outcome I was talking about. You do not want to fix things or uplift you want to bring everyone else down.

>>
>> As for the helping others let me get you a cookie while you constantly talk of
> which
>> you do not know.
>>
> |>> Returning what was taken from an indigenous population and equifying the system
>> is
> |>> somehow oppressive to you. But that in itself is privilege.
> |>>
>>
>> No and they are not returning it to Sans people anyways. your bullcrap argument
> is
>> that they took land that was not theirs, yet you still live in america. Should
> you
>> not live in europe or africa instead if you were so worried about giving back
> land
>> to the indigenous populace? You also have this idiotic view of what equality is,
>> for you it is not equality of opportunity but rather equality of outcome.
>>
> |>> I do not. Condone the killing, rape, and violence of white people in Africa.
>> However,
> |>> I also realize that these people are victims and the offspring of victims of
> the
> |>> aparthied of people you are defending.
> |>>
>>
>> It is not the first time you have said "Uprisings are common in oppressive colonialized
>> parts of the world" nor do you ever condone it because you believe it to be justice.
> Yes uprisings happen for better or worse we were founded on one.
>

So when you seek to anger people with the continued use of marxist theories it is justified to yourself.

>>
> |>> Cut the "commie" bullcrap and stop defending yourself. You're not under attack
>> here.
> |>> Yes, whites are capable of being racist in South Africa they are perpetuating
>> and
> |>> benefit from a system of white supremacy and colonialization for decades and
> decades
> |>> on that continent and until that system is dismantled they will always ne capable
> |>> of being racist. These poor peoples are just another casualty of that system.
>>
> |>>
>>
>> That system has been dismantled, how far must it go? Complete genocide? Maybe
> I am
>> wrong and maybe you are a nazi but don't consider america your nation. You also
> harp
>> on about white supremacy a lot, like you believe it more than SS troops.
>
> No it has not been dismantled.

Yes it has, only dipcraps like you think it is still the 1940's outside.

>You just don't occupy that rung so your perspective
> is not what theirs is. Your perspective comes from a place of privilege.

I grew up impoverished in a broken home as a minority in my community but please go and tell me I am privileged, my perspective is privileged and how you know better as an upper middle class army brat.

> One of
> the pillars of colonialization was the belief that white Europeans were superior
> and that indigenous peoples were godless savages and sub-human. Again, read a history
> book. You're behind hundreds of years.


Is this a We Wuz Kangz arguement? The Bantu were not in the region of South Africa until after the dutch had been there for ~100 years since the crops they had could not grow in the arid environment and the Sans were hunter gather nomads. They were most definitely humans and had their own religious beliefs but their civilization was definitely not equal to what persians, mongolians, or greeco romans had built before in neighboring areas.

> Until then, don't come at me with your limited knowledge that is mostly bullcrap.
> You don't care to learn you only care about being right and you'll deflect and pick
> the pieces of information that fit your narrative you and those like you have cultivated
> for yourselves over your lifetime.
>

Who is the one turning a blind eye to info?

Topic   The Newsroom

Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
* 14-Jul
MikeyWhoa wrote:
> Mexico wrote:
>> MikeyWhoa wrote:
> |>> Mexico wrote:
>> |>> MikeyWhoa wrote:
> |>>
>
> I still don't see the relevance though, or the use of TMZ as a news source. Especially
> in this forum. It's no big deal. I just loathe celebrity worship, obsession, and
> the places that perpetuate it.
>

I agree but that is the culture of these days. I want to say JFK was the first real dose of it with the introduction of the television on the campaign but Reagan was probably the one that kicked it up the most and it has been getting worse and worse.
Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
14-Jul
MikeyWhoa wrote:
> Mexico wrote:
>> MikeyWhoa wrote:
>
> As for your TMZ link, it was my (very limited and uninterested) understanding that
> he was insulting a black cop for willingly taking part of system that has negatively
> affected other blacks for years. Maybe that's untrue. I just simply don't care about
> Shia Labeouf getting arrested and being an idiot again.
>

I agree with your take on that 100%, I think he views him as an uncle tom.

> I don't see the "scoop" in revealing a drunk idiot celebrity insulting the cops that
> arrested him with racist rhetoric. Shia is a plagiarist, an attention whore, and
> more importantly, completely irrelevant unless you're the celebrity-obsessed type.
> What's the story? And why is it relevant?
>
>

It is a symptom of the rhetoric and ideals being bounced about in our culture these days. You get things like this http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/08/entertainment/meryl-...
If you did not know Shia spouts the regular rhetoric that Trump is a fascist and had a thing going on with the "He Will Not Divide Us' art insulation in which places like 4chan started to troll him driving him to madness.

Topic   Bernie & Jane Sanders under investigation for bank fraud.

Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
14-Jul
Karaiya wrote:
> I never justified anything. You wanted to make an argument as to why white South
> Africans couldnt be racist. Also, I've done more for democracy in the country in
> the past year than you'll do your entire life. Not to mention the past 15 years
> since I graduated high school. Get over yourself pseudo-patriot.
>

Quite the opposite, you are the one that wants to change the definition of words. My answer would be yes they would be capable of being racist but you do not want to admit that as that would crap on your power+privilege nonsense definition.

As for one anecdotal incident, how many would be enough for you?

https://www.reuters.com/article/safrica-crime-farm...

As for the helping others let me get you a cookie while you constantly talk of which you do not know.

> Returning what was taken from an indigenous population and equifying the system is
> somehow oppressive to you. But that in itself is privilege.
>

No and they are not returning it to Sans people anyways. your bullcrap argument is that they took land that was not theirs, yet you still live in america. Should you not live in europe or africa instead if you were so worried about giving back land to the indigenous populace? You also have this idiotic view of what equality is, for you it is not equality of opportunity but rather equality of outcome.

> I do not. Condone the killing, rape, and violence of white people in Africa. However,
> I also realize that these people are victims and the offspring of victims of the
> aparthied of people you are defending.
>

It is not the first time you have said "Uprisings are common in oppressive colonialized parts of the world" nor do you ever condone it because you believe it to be justice.

> Cut the "commie" bullcrap and stop defending yourself. You're not under attack here.
> Yes, whites are capable of being racist in South Africa they are perpetuating and
> benefit from a system of white supremacy and colonialization for decades and decades
> on that continent and until that system is dismantled they will always ne capable
> of being racist. These poor peoples are just another casualty of that system.
>

That system has been dismantled, how far must it go? Complete genocide? Maybe I am wrong and maybe you are a nazi but don't consider america your nation. You also harp on about white supremacy a lot, like you believe it more than SS troops.

Topic   The Newsroom

Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
* 14-Jul
MikeyWhoa wrote:
> Nothing burger is a MSM term created by Van Jones on CNN. Your making solid points,
> but when you spout out overused Conservative talking points like a good boy whilst
> demanding everyone on the left think independently, you come off as a hypocrite.
>
> I agree with you when it comes to branching out from broadcast news. But dont use
> Yahoo, Huffington, or especially TMZ as good examples on where to inform yourself.
>
>

The goal was not to pick only outlets that I like but rather places that one can learn about current and past events even sometimes by outlets like TMZ can get decent scoops (https://www.tmz.com/2017/07/12/shia-labeouf-arrest...). As for nothingburger it was actually Sally Kohn that made it popular when she called Maddow's trump tax return stunt a nothingburger which caused others to use more frequently since it has been a low circulating term for years now - https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&...

Topic   *ahem*

Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
14-Jul
Love to still see Foxhack frothing at the mouth. Everything a Trump does is illegal to people like him, yet everything that others do that actually breaks the law (leaking, illegal entry, arming cartels, etc.) are all swept under the rug.

Topic   Bernie & Jane Sanders under investigation for bank fraud.

Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
14-Jul
Karaiya wrote:
> yankees7448 wrote:
>> Mexico wrote:
> |>> Karaiya wrote:
>> |>> Mexico wrote:
> |>> |>> Karaiya wrote:
>> |>>
>> |>> OOOO tell me does the "ex" stand for white. Say what you mean coward.
>> |>>
>> |>>
> |>>
> |>> ex is shorthand for example, let me put it this way are whites in africa still
>> capable
> |>> of being racist?
> |>>
> |>>
> |>> Also why would I cower to commies? Don't be that dimwitted.
>> I guess someone never heard of apartheid.
>
> No he hasn't. He also does not know about the disproportionate privilege and wealth
> white South Africans have as results.
>
> This has no evidence of being a hate crime but if youre looking for that reach I
> understand because its possibly natural for you to demonize people of color to protect
> white folks.
>
> Uprisings are common in oppressive colonialized parts of the world. People had their
> crap taken through colonialization and now want that crap back. However, its not
> equivalent to apartheid that resulted in the oppression millions of south African
> lives.
>
> Read a world history book Mexico. You're our of your element here.
>
>
> |>

You are a retarded commie, you think "oppressive colonization" is all you need to say to justify stealing, raping, and killing of people who have never been colonizers and the answer to apartheid is just switching the direction of it? Nevermind the fact that whites colonized the land from the Sans people and not the Bantu. Two wrongs do not make a right, which is why you should refrain from trying to make the moral argument that it is okay to do something because someone else has privilege. That argument is a slippery slope that leads to the to the justification that nazi's were doing the right thing by genociding jews.

http://irr.org.za/reports-and-publications/article...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2032588/Bl...

https://qz.com/1028288/somalias-internet-blackout-...

https://www.moneyweb.co.za/archive/less-taxpayers-...

http://ewn.co.za/2016/06/03/16-million-SA-citizens...

https://businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/113714/the-...

I know commies want to stick together but you should actually read up on the ANC (also the failure that is communism). So again instead of dodging the question, are whites capable of being racist in africa these days now that they are being stripped of their so called privilege and they are no longer in power?

Topic   The Newsroom

Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
* 14-Jul
Finn wrote:
> Mexico wrote:
>> Finn wrote:
> |>> So if trying to stay informed is being a lemming, what is burying your head in
>> the
> |>> sand?
> |>>
> |>> I would be pissed if I was an American voter, laws were absolutely broken and
>> some
> |>> very important ones. The people that ignore this scare me the most, but you can
>> guarantee
> |>> if the shoe was on the other foot they would be the ones yelling at the top of
>> there
> |>> lungs.
> |>>
> |>>
>>
>> You think sitting in front of a tv hearing other people regurgitate the same crap
>> everyday is making you informed, especially when they are constantly wrong?
>
>
> Yes, fake media... All wrong.. Trump said it... alternative facts are ok though...
> /Insert more of what Trump says and I believe it because.... Trump duh!!
>
> Watching the news and forming my own opinion beats putting my head in the sand any
> day. I am sure the fake news made up this whole Trump Jr. Thing though.... I am also
> sure the laws he broke happens to be ok because you know Trump.
>
>
>
>

You miss the point, how many times has CNN, Maddow, NYT, etc. said this story will sink trump and it turns out to be a nothing burger? How many times have they been caught making up their own bullcrap? How is that television is the only way to be informed?

https://www.google.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
https://scholar.google.com/
https://www.youtube.com/
https://www.yahoo.com/news/
http://dailycaller.com/
http://www.npr.org/
https://www.independent.co.uk/us
http://www.bbc.com/news
https://www.tmz.com/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/
https://twitter.com/
http://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/
https://librivox.org/

There are over a dozen sites (out of thousands) you can use to learn and inform yourself that do not require you to be in front of a TV.

Topic   What song are you listening to right now?


Topic   Bernie & Jane Sanders under investigation for bank fraud.

Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
13-Jul
Karaiya wrote:
> Mexico wrote:
>> Karaiya wrote:
>
> OOOO tell me does the "ex" stand for white. Say what you mean coward.
>
>

ex is shorthand for example, let me put it this way are whites in africa still capable of being racist?

http://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/world-econo...

Also why would I cower to commies? Don't be that dimwitted.
Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
* 13-Jul
Karaiya wrote:
> Mexico wrote:
>
> To the second question yes, you are correct, I don't think I've ever denied my own
> criticism for capitalism. However, I have many criticisms about socialism. I'll
> be honest I do have many things I agree that Karl Marx wrote economically in the
> instances of someone right to health and well being. Yes, I do understand.

My little commie I am not sure you fully understand.

>
> To the first. Your calling me a Marxist had come in lifestyle discussion about parenting,
> homosexuality, and polyamory which is greatly irrelevant as Karl Marx wrote literature
> about economics. He wrote very little about sexuality other than discussing the
> need evolving the value of genders to move away from capitalism. He likely encouraged
> public as opposed to private parenting. Similarly, to the phrase "it takes a village".
>

What Marx proposed was not limited to class warfare based on income inequality but rather was the method of his theory. To boil it down you create in groups and outgroups, create a narrative of historical oppression to fuel victimization, and then you solidify the victims against the oppressors to bring about your revolution. His theory has been applied to culture as a whole and has been instrumental in bringing about postmodernism, deconstructionism, critical theory, etc. You ever see those college kids that are self proclaimed SJWs and proud of it chant stuff like "you have nothing to lose but your chains"? That is the popular slogan ripped right out of the communist manifesto. You ever see antifa consistently identifying as "anarcho-communists"? There is nothing about them that is anarchists, they are just commies that are unhappy that it is not a communist country. They do not want anarchy because it is a completely lawless society (pirating, homesteaders or wild west as examples of anarchy).

> I'm not upset you would call me a Marxist. I just called it a reach because the
> context of that conversation had very little do with economics. Thats the part I
> didn't understand. Other than you feeling the need to call me a Marxist and felt
> it was the appropriate opportunity. Which is fine being called a Marxist doesn't
> trigger me the same way the word "bigot", "racist" "______phobe" do you.
>

Those words do not trigger me because idiots throw them about without understanding the meaning behind them, what offends me is the stupidity of people that cheapen those words or purposely try to change their meanings (ex power + privilege = racism).

Topic   The Newsroom

Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
13-Jul
Finn wrote:
> So if trying to stay informed is being a lemming, what is burying your head in the
> sand?
>
> I would be pissed if I was an American voter, laws were absolutely broken and some
> very important ones. The people that ignore this scare me the most, but you can guarantee
> if the shoe was on the other foot they would be the ones yelling at the top of there
> lungs.
>
>

You think sitting in front of a tv hearing other people regurgitate the same crap everyday is making you informed, especially when they are constantly wrong?

Topic   Republicans would have you believe..

Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
13-Jul
Prime wrote:
> The only thing POG said that made any sense was there part where he put me in my
> place.
>
> In completely unrelated news Catholics are by far the most fudgeed up religion on
> the planet. At least even the most extreme parts of Islam focus on retribution being
> carried out on adults who've already had a fair chance at life. No babies or children
> in the towers. The Catholic Church looks the other way while the priests they won't
> let fudge grown women, fudge, pervert, molest and ruin innocent children.
>
> Then Catholics go to Sunday mass and give the church the money that protects and
> relocates these monsters. If your are catholic and give money to the church you are
> complicit in the eradication of child welfare.
>
> At least even the psycho muslims that think if they slaughter the west and look forward
> to fudging 32 pristine fudging virgins are at least teenage virgins.
>
> Fudge you Catholisism. Fudge you Catholics.

You really know nothing. I wish it was so simple that only people of one ideology were child molesters as I would actually advocate for genocide against them. Unfortunately that evil action is performed by people from every belief system, culture, race, political affiliations, monetary class, etc.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/qbe8bp/the-chil...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3138984/Po...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3384027/Wo...
http://www.thedailybeast.com/hollywoods-pedophilia...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/B...

Topic   In the market for a tv any reccommendations.

Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
13-Jul
http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/tcl/s-series-4k-2...
http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/tcl/p-series-2017...
http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/best/by-usage/hdr...

TCL s403/405 and p605/607 series are some of the best bang for the buck tvs you can get right now, especially since they have some of the lowest input lag around. I can't decide if I want the 605 or 405.

Topic   Prime Day

Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
11-Jul
MrBean wrote:
> Another free $10 by re-ordering any item from your history via Alexa. Just did it,

Did you already get your credit? Mine is preparing for shipping but I have not gotten my credit from this offer yet and ordered earlier today.