Forum Search

What to Search

Topic   Black Friday Deals 2017 Thread (Updated 11/16)

bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
15-Nov
reneeatworld wrote:
> bluemetal04 wrote:
> |>> Ahh, ok, thanks. I tried searching for it, but I couldnt find the model number,
> |>> so I wasn't able to research that exact tv.
>>
>>
>>
>> There ya go lol
>
>
> I found some more info, thanks to the link you shared. For somebody who doesn't
> really know much about all the technical talk about televisions, with the following
> link, can anybody tell me if this is a good tv, and worth the price? I'll be using
> it for my Xbox One S and PS4, when I get one. I'll also be using it for blurays and
> 4k viewing, and some streaming from VUDU and Netflix. I'll also occasionally watch
> sports, like football and stuff.
>

Here's a video showing it off https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1cmhZs1P54
bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 15-Nov
reneeatworld wrote:
> bluemetal04 wrote:
> |>> Ahh, ok, thanks. I tried searching for it, but I couldnt find the model number,
> |>> so I wasn't able to research that exact tv.
>>
>>
>>
>> There ya go lol
>
>
> I found some more info, thanks to the link you shared. For somebody who doesn't
> really know much about all the technical talk about televisions, with the following
> link, can anybody tell me if this is a good tv, and worth the price? I'll be using
> it for my Xbox One S and PS4, when I get one. I'll also be using it for blurays and
> 4k viewing, and some streaming from VUDU and Netflix. I'll also occasionally watch
> sports, like football and stuff.
>

Forget my last comment, it has hdr but not the good kinds lol some generic version, which isn't as good but may be good enough. The refresh rate is what kills it. It won't look good on fast moving objects, such as sports and most games but still may be a good buy. Look up 60hz refresh rate on YouTube and see if you still want it

Topic   Sold

bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
15-Nov
longhornsk57 wrote:
> Have an Xbox One S for sale, mint with gray BF1 controller. Doesn't have original
> box but does have all accs.
>
> Looking for $155 shipped. Will take PP, Amazon, or some eshop credit. Will also
> take partial trades for this gen stuff on my wanted.
>
> storm gray BF1 version with controller, 500GB. It's this one without the game or
> box.
>
>
Sending pm

Topic   Black Friday Deals 2017 Thread (Updated 11/16)

bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
14-Nov
dustin11 wrote:
> The X is a very powerful console with a ton more ram and a better gpu plus a 20%
> faster hdd. It plays games at a higher resolution and a more stable frame rate too.
> 1s is 1.4tf to where the X is 6tf.

The price is a downside though lol, and i heard there was problems with the blu-ray player.
bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 14-Nov
JD wrote:
> Should i upgrade to iphone 6 for $130? I'm on iphone 4s and straight talk i was hoping
> for 6+ at that price
> Will it drop below 150 by summer?

Yes, you should upgrade, the 4s isn't supported anymore, which means it can be vulnerable to viruses,hackers, ect. 6+ may be below 150 by summer, only way to know for sure is to wait.
bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 13-Nov
proudtobelatino wrote:
> reneeatworld wrote:
>> tonymack21 wrote:
> |>> bluemetal04 wrote:
>> |>> I'm getting the $298 4K TV from WalMart since it has HDR! Now I just need
> a 4k
> |>> HDR
>> |>> capable console and eventually...Dolby Atmos.
> |>>
> |>> all ps4's are hdr capable, so if you have one you have that, and the one S is,
>> hdr
> |>> is a bigger jump in most cases than the 4k, though 4k is amazing in games like
>> horizon.
> |>> (even if it is 1440 checkerboard or whatever)
> |>>
> |>>
>>
>> Ahh man, I didn't know that. I was debating on getting an Xbox One S, or the
> PS4.
>> I chose the Xbox because I read that the PS4 didn't play 4k discs. On the other
>> hand, I kinda wanted the PS4 for the GTA III and Vice City trophies.
>>
>> I picked up the Xbox One S Halo bundle with Call of Duty WWII, an extra controller
>> and a 4k movie for $249 at Walmart.
>
> If it was me I would get the PS4 Pro I like the PS4 exclusives more also the games
> will look/run better than the xbox one S and you can still watch 4k movies you just
> have to download them. I would return the xbox s and get the pro or get an xbox one
> x, But if you can afford it, I would get a gaming PC and a PS4 then you will have
> access to xbox, PS4 and PC exclusives and a bunch of retro system games like SNES,Dreamcast,
> PS2,Wii and a bunch more along with the best graphics performance and so on. This
> is what I'm doing I got the PC and I'm planning to get a PS4 Pro sucks though I don't
> see any black Friday sales for the Pro! but whatever I still want to get one. I got
> my eye on the Destiny one I think the white pro looks dope! I just wish it came with
> battlefront 2 instead of destiny lol oh well I can try and trade it I guess.
>
Some people prefers UHD blu-rays over digital 4k because it looks better due to it not being compressed. Not only that, there's alot of people who doesn't have unlimited data, which is dumb since streaming videos takes up alot of data. ISPs are probably doing that on purpose though lol.
bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Nov
proudtobelatino wrote:
> bluemetal04 wrote:
>> proudtobelatino wrote:
> |>> bluemetal04 wrote:
>> |>> proudtobelatino wrote:
> |>> |>> reneeatworld wrote:
>> |>> |>> bluemetal04 wrote:
> |>> |>> |>> reneeatworld wrote:
>> |>> |>> |>> bluemetal04 wrote:
> |>> |>> |>> |>> reneeatworld wrote:
>> |>> |>> |>> |>> bluemetal04 wrote:
> |>> |>> |>> |>> |>> I'm getting the $298 4K TV from WalMart since it has HDR! Now
>> I just
> |>> |>> need
>> |>> |>> |>> a 4k
>> |>> |>> |>> |>> HDR
> |>> |>> |>> |>> |>> capable console and eventually...Dolby Atmos.
>> |>> |>> |>> |>>
>> |>> |>> |>> |>> I was looking at that tv, does anybody know if its any good?
> I don't
> |>> |>> need
> |>> |>> |>> the
> |>> |>> |>> |>> best
>> |>> |>> |>> |>> of the best, however, I don't want something that'll be outdated
>> in
> |>> six
> |>> |>> months,
> |>> |>> |>> |>> or
>> |>> |>> |>> |>> have poor quality image or hdr/4k.
> |>> |>> |>> |>>
> |>> |>> |>> |>> I was looking at the specs and the guide for that TV, and from the
>> looks
> |>> |>> of
>> |>> |>> it,
>> |>> |>> |>> it's
> |>> |>> |>> |>> awesome. It does HDR, 4k, 120HZ, everything that smart tvs have
> nowadays.
>> |>> |>> From
> |>> |>> |>> |>> the look of it, it doesn't have dolby vision, which is a supposidly
>> better
>> |>> |>> HDR
>> |>> |>> |>> version,
> |>> |>> |>> |>> but it does have HDR10, which is the next best one, and works with
>> every
> |>> |>> movie
>> |>> |>> |>> and
> |>> |>> |>> |>> video game that has HDR. I'm getting it for sure lol.
>> |>> |>> |>>
>> |>> |>> |>> Ahh, ok, thanks. I tried searching for it, but I couldnt find the
> model
>> |>> number,
>> |>> |>> |>> so I wasn't able to research that exact tv.
> |>> |>> |>>
> |>> |>> |>>
> |>> |>> |>>
> |>> |>> |>> There ya go lol
>> |>> |>>
>> |>> |>> Awesome, thank you, good sir.
> |>> |>>
> |>> |>> 4K hdr 10 and 120hz for that price sounds too good to be true. It must not
>> really
> |>> |>> be 120hz
>> |>>
>> |>> It says it in the user manual and the specs...
> |>>
> |>> Thing is a lot of tv companies lie about refresh rates. They would say it has
>> 120
> |>> but most of the time it's real 60hz or fake 120 using some bs technology like
>> motion
> |>> plus or sports mode which looks like crap when you trying to play a game. Also
>> make
> |>> sure you check the input lag,I can't stand playing on my tv unless I switch to
>> game
> |>> mode becuase of the lag. Some have really bad lag even in game mode.
>>
>> Ah okay, there really isnt any info about it except for the links I posted.
> I plan
>> on getting it either way because its alot better than what I have currently lol
>
>
> Yeah man it sounds great for console gaming I doubt the new consoles can go higher
> than 60 fps anyway. Might suck for watching sports though, especially sports like
> soccer and hockey.
>
I don't watch sports anyways lol
bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Nov
proudtobelatino wrote:
> bluemetal04 wrote:
>> proudtobelatino wrote:
> |>> reneeatworld wrote:
>> |>> bluemetal04 wrote:
> |>> |>> reneeatworld wrote:
>> |>> |>> bluemetal04 wrote:
> |>> |>> |>> reneeatworld wrote:
>> |>> |>> |>> bluemetal04 wrote:
> |>> |>> |>> |>> I'm getting the $298 4K TV from WalMart since it has HDR! Now I just
> |>> need
>> |>> |>> a 4k
>> |>> |>> |>> HDR
> |>> |>> |>> |>> capable console and eventually...Dolby Atmos.
>> |>> |>> |>>
>> |>> |>> |>> I was looking at that tv, does anybody know if its any good? I don't
> |>> need
> |>> |>> the
> |>> |>> |>> best
>> |>> |>> |>> of the best, however, I don't want something that'll be outdated in
> six
> |>> months,
> |>> |>> |>> or
>> |>> |>> |>> have poor quality image or hdr/4k.
> |>> |>> |>>
> |>> |>> |>> I was looking at the specs and the guide for that TV, and from the looks
> |>> of
>> |>> it,
>> |>> |>> it's
> |>> |>> |>> awesome. It does HDR, 4k, 120HZ, everything that smart tvs have nowadays.
>> |>> From
> |>> |>> |>> the look of it, it doesn't have dolby vision, which is a supposidly better
>> |>> HDR
>> |>> |>> version,
> |>> |>> |>> but it does have HDR10, which is the next best one, and works with every
> |>> movie
>> |>> |>> and
> |>> |>> |>> video game that has HDR. I'm getting it for sure lol.
>> |>> |>>
>> |>> |>> Ahh, ok, thanks. I tried searching for it, but I couldnt find the model
>> number,
>> |>> |>> so I wasn't able to research that exact tv.
> |>> |>>
> |>> |>>
> |>> |>>
> |>> |>> There ya go lol
>> |>>
>> |>> Awesome, thank you, good sir.
> |>>
> |>> 4K hdr 10 and 120hz for that price sounds too good to be true. It must not really
> |>> be 120hz
>>
>> It says it in the user manual and the specs...
>
> Thing is a lot of tv companies lie about refresh rates. They would say it has 120
> but most of the time it's real 60hz or fake 120 using some bs technology like motion
> plus or sports mode which looks like crap when you trying to play a game. Also make
> sure you check the input lag,I can't stand playing on my tv unless I switch to game
> mode becuase of the lag. Some have really bad lag even in game mode.

Ah okay, there really isnt any info about it except for the links I posted. I plan on getting it either way because its alot better than what I have currently lol
bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Nov
proudtobelatino wrote:
> reneeatworld wrote:
>> bluemetal04 wrote:
> |>> reneeatworld wrote:
>> |>> bluemetal04 wrote:
> |>> |>> reneeatworld wrote:
>> |>> |>> bluemetal04 wrote:
> |>> |>> |>> I'm getting the $298 4K TV from WalMart since it has HDR! Now I just
> need
>> |>> a 4k
>> |>> |>> HDR
> |>> |>> |>> capable console and eventually...Dolby Atmos.
>> |>> |>>
>> |>> |>> I was looking at that tv, does anybody know if its any good? I don't
> need
> |>> the
> |>> |>> best
>> |>> |>> of the best, however, I don't want something that'll be outdated in six
> months,
> |>> |>> or
>> |>> |>> have poor quality image or hdr/4k.
> |>> |>>
> |>> |>> I was looking at the specs and the guide for that TV, and from the looks
> of
>> it,
>> |>> it's
> |>> |>> awesome. It does HDR, 4k, 120HZ, everything that smart tvs have nowadays.
>> From
> |>> |>> the look of it, it doesn't have dolby vision, which is a supposidly better
>> HDR
>> |>> version,
> |>> |>> but it does have HDR10, which is the next best one, and works with every
> movie
>> |>> and
> |>> |>> video game that has HDR. I'm getting it for sure lol.
>> |>>
>> |>> Ahh, ok, thanks. I tried searching for it, but I couldnt find the model number,
>> |>> so I wasn't able to research that exact tv.
> |>>
> |>>
> |>>
> |>> There ya go lol
>>
>> Awesome, thank you, good sir.
>
> 4K hdr 10 and 120hz for that price sounds too good to be true. It must not really
> be 120hz

It says it in the user manual and the specs...
bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Nov
reneeatworld wrote:
> bluemetal04 wrote:
>> reneeatworld wrote:
> |>> bluemetal04 wrote:
>> |>> I'm getting the $298 4K TV from WalMart since it has HDR! Now I just need
> a 4k
> |>> HDR
>> |>> capable console and eventually...Dolby Atmos.
> |>>
> |>> I was looking at that tv, does anybody know if its any good? I don't need the
>> best
> |>> of the best, however, I don't want something that'll be outdated in six months,
>> or
> |>> have poor quality image or hdr/4k.
>>
>> I was looking at the specs and the guide for that TV, and from the looks of it,
> it's
>> awesome. It does HDR, 4k, 120HZ, everything that smart tvs have nowadays. From
>> the look of it, it doesn't have dolby vision, which is a supposidly better HDR
> version,
>> but it does have HDR10, which is the next best one, and works with every movie
> and
>> video game that has HDR. I'm getting it for sure lol.
>
> Ahh, ok, thanks. I tried searching for it, but I couldnt find the model number,
> so I wasn't able to research that exact tv.

https://smedia.webcollage.net/rwvfp/wc/cp/26298761...

https://smedia.webcollage.net/rwvfp/wc/cp/26298761...

There ya go lol
bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Nov
reneeatworld wrote:
> bluemetal04 wrote:
>> I'm getting the $298 4K TV from WalMart since it has HDR! Now I just need a 4k
> HDR
>> capable console and eventually...Dolby Atmos.
>
> I was looking at that tv, does anybody know if its any good? I don't need the best
> of the best, however, I don't want something that'll be outdated in six months, or
> have poor quality image or hdr/4k.

I was looking at the specs and the guide for that TV, and from the looks of it, it's awesome. It does HDR, 4k, 120HZ, everything that smart tvs have nowadays. From the look of it, it doesn't have dolby vision, which is a supposidly better HDR version, but it does have HDR10, which is the next best one, and works with every movie and video game that has HDR. I'm getting it for sure lol.
bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Nov
I'm getting the $298 4K TV from WalMart since it has HDR! Now I just need a 4k HDR capable console and eventually...Dolby Atmos.

Topic   Games Auction PS1 P2 WII 360 OVER

bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
12-Nov
Starting Bids
PS2
Sonic Mega Collection + disc only
Area 51 disc only

PS1
Interactive Sampler 3 disc only
Interactive Sampler 8

Topic   Misc. Auction Games, CD's, DVD's, Records, More OVER

bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
31-Oct
Ah starting bid on all pc games lol
bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
30-Oct
Starting bids:
sim city 3000
catwoman
age of wonders
delta force
pirates
the legend
7 wonders II

CDs
eve 6

Topic   Gone

bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
16-Oct
How much storage is on the iPhone?

Topic   auction over devans77 second auction (cologne/perfume)

bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
15-Oct
Ah, ill go 3 on F by Ferragamo
bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
14-Oct
Which one will make women chase me?

Topic   Lot Auction & a few single items GAMES,DVDs CDs, COMICS AUCTION OVER

bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
12-Oct
Also 1 on Macy gray and goldfinger
bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
12-Oct
1 on the CDs: chumbawamba, tonic, 50 cent

Topic   Last Wii Game Comes Out This Month!

bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
10-Oct
DefaultGen wrote:
> Did they confirm no 2019 for Wii? This console has been on yearly-music-game life
> support for a couple years now. The most expensive part of making these games must
> be filling the trucks up with gas to get them on store shelves.
>
>
Not confirmed directly from any companies, but several articles are saying that these will be the last, so who knows.
bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
10-Oct
It's official, the last Wii game comes out on the 24th (Just Dance 2018). There is also another game coming out before that called Let's Sing 2018. 11 year run is pretty good if I do say so myself.

Topic   Sold

bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
8-Oct
True
bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
8-Oct
Someone on here sold one for $250 not too long ago lol, can't remember who it was though.

Topic   Surface 3 4gb ram 120gb ssd for sale

bluemetal04
GameTZ Subscriber Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
7-Oct
Have pics of it?