Users of this site who have demonstrated their ability to conduct trades in an effective manner are given "good trader" stars. There are 3 primary levels of good trader star: bronze, silver, and gold. Once a user achieves gold trader status, there are then 5 levels of stacked gold stars.
Kevin has a Bronze Good Trader star:
- All Good Trader Stars require that the trader have an excellent rating in all three ratings categories (Speed, Honesty, and Courtesy).
- Kevin's Average Speed Rating is: excellent
- Kevin's Average Honesty Rating is: excellent
- Kevin's Average Courtesy Rating is: excellent
- All Good Trader Stars require that the trader not have any recent Bad Trader Reports
Kevin has 0 recent BTRs.
- Good Trader Stars require that the trader has signed on recently. The minimum level is within 30 days for a bronze star. Silver stars must be within 14 days. Gold stars are 7 days. Multi-gold stars: 3 days.
- Kevin's last sign on was: 18-Nov-2017.
(over 30 days ago, so no star)
- Good Trader Stars require that a trader make trades with a number of different traders to achieve each level. The minimum level is 10 different traders to get a bronze star. Then, 25 for a silver star and 50 for a gold star. Multi-golds are then given for each 50 trades beyond that up to 1,000.
- Kevin has traded with 402 different traders.
This is over 100 different traders, thus eligible for a multi-gold star.