Interests: Ice hockey, soccer, tennis, guitar
Welcome to my UGTZ page!
10/24/05 UPDATE: I do not have as much time to trade these days, but I'm still open to offers, so please send me an offer or an email if you are interested in something on my list.
I love playing and trading games, but I have a few rules about trading, so read below before offering me a trade:FIRST OF ALL: I DO NOT BUY FROM PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE I CAN DO IT IN A STORE, SO DON'T EVEN OFFER ANYTHING - I WILL NOT RESPOND! I ASSUME THAT YOU READ ALL MY COMMENTS WHILE LOOKING AT MY PAGE, SO IF I GET AN OFFER TO BUY YOUR ITEMS, I WILL CONSIDER YOU ILLITERATE.
1) Whenever we post a pending trade, it must have a detailed description of the items traded (i.e. "NHL 2000 PC", "Mario Kart (N64, cartridge only)", "$5 US money order"). This not only makes our contract more precise, but also lets other people know more about the trade and how fair it is.
2) If you are not a gold star-rated trader, you MUST send first. In addition, you MUST send your payment first if you are buying my item(s).
3) If we agree on a trade offer, please read all my communication about the items and the shipping method, including the completeness/condition of the items, which also appear in the offer listing. I am not responsible for you not reading or not being able to read.
4) Usually I only trade with people from the United States or Canada. I usually send first class mail with delivery confirmation (except for larger items with priority mail) in the US, and expect you to send the same way. Please send on time, when you promised. If there are special circumstances, I will understand if you ship later, but always let me know of any changes!
5) I will sell my stuff for the right price. If you are buying, be prepared to pay with a money order in USD. This is the ONLY
form of payment I will accept. I will ship once your money order clears.
6) If an item has no box and no manual listed, assume that you will only receive the original CDs. I may or may not include a storage case, other documents, but it remains at my discretion. If you want to be sure of what you are getting, ask me before we send the items. Once the item is in the mail, I assume that you are satisfied with the item as it was described to you.
7) If you want insurance on the package, discuss it with me before I ship. I will tell you the condition of the item before I ship, so if it gets damaged during shipping and you didn't ask for insurance, I will not be responsible.
I have the following game boxes and manuals that I will be happy to include for free in a trade:
Backyard Baseball (only box+manual) GameCube
Battalion Wars (only box+manual) GameCube
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (only box+manual) GameCube
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (only box+manual) GameCube
Mario Party 4 (only box+manual) GameCube
Metroid Prime (only box+manual) GameCube
Star Fox Adventures (only box+manual) GameCube
Kirby: Canvas Curse (only box+manual) Nintendo DS
Guild Wars (box only) PC
Guild Wars: Factions (box only) PC
Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies (only box+manual) PlayStation 2
Darkwatch (box only) PlayStation 2
Devil Kings (only box+manual) PlayStation 2
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 (only box+manual) PlayStation 2
Drakengard (only box+manual) PlayStation 2
God of War (box only) PlayStation 2
Jak X: Combat Racing (only box+manual) PlayStation 2
Peter Jackson's King Kong (only box+manual) PlayStation 2
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (manual) PlayStation 3
Unreal Tournament III (manual) PlayStation 3
Blinx 2: Masters of Time & Space (only box+manual) Xbox
Blinx: The Time Sweeper (only box) Xbox
Goblin Commander: Unleash the Horde (only box+manual) Xbox
Half-Life 2 (only box) Xbox
Pariah (only box+manual) Xbox
Call of Duty 2 (box only) Xbox 360
Traders that I do not like:
Gravity_Trip - wasted my time by backing out from a trade after I waited for a long time
Seth - cancelled the trade, then came crawling back and asked to give him another chance. I did, and he cancelled the trade again without a reason.
Zorasson - rude!
I DO NOT BUY FROM PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET. TRADE ONLY!