Boxes_Manuals

Topic   Another Odd Request: Super smash Bros Ultimate Switch Case

Frank
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (12) Has Written 11 Reviews Secret Santa
10-Dec(#1)
I bought the Special Edition, thinking there would be a normal case and a steelbook case. turns out, there's only a Steelbook. I'd like to get a regular care for the sake of my collection.

Buy or trade, help me out!


Frank
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (12) Has Written 11 Reviews Secret Santa
12-Dec(#2)
Up

Sun
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 5 Reviews
13-Dec(#3)
I had the same gripe. My OCD says I need the regular case. I decided to say "I don't care, I won't let it bother me". It bothers me when I think about it...so I try not to think about it.
Frank
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (12) Has Written 11 Reviews Secret Santa
14-Dec(#4)
Sun wrote:
> I had the same gripe. My OCD says I need the regular case. I decided to say "I
> don't care, I won't let it bother me". It bothers me when I think about it...so
> I try not to think about it.

The fact that the spine of the case doesn't have the title is what truly bothers me!
Rollobobo
GameTZ Subscriber 600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
16-Dec(#5)
Frank wrote:
> I bought the Special Edition, thinking there would be a normal case and a steelbook
> case. turns out, there's only a Steelbook. I'd like to get a regular care for the
> sake of my collection.
>
> Buy or trade, help me out!
>
>

I might be able to help on this. I think my friend may be selling his copy, I can try and grab the case. What were you offering?
Frank
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (12) Has Written 11 Reviews Secret Santa
17-Dec(#6)
hopefully he can help me out!

Frank
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (12) Has Written 11 Reviews Secret Santa
16-Jan(#7)
Still looking!

Rollobobo
GameTZ Subscriber 600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
17-Jan(#8)
Sorry buddy... I still haven't got confirmation from him about it. I'm still on it though.
Frank
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (12) Has Written 11 Reviews Secret Santa
21-Jan(#9)
Rollobobo wrote:
> Sorry buddy... I still haven't got confirmation from him about it. I'm still on it
> though.

Tell him my interest is waning. raspberry
Rollobobo
GameTZ Subscriber 600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
24-Jan(#10)
Frank wrote:
> Rollobobo wrote:
>> Sorry buddy... I still haven't got confirmation from him about it. I'm still on
> it
>> though.
>
> Tell him my interest is waning. raspberry
>

LOL. Sorry man. I'll check in with him again today for ya.
Frank
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (12) Has Written 11 Reviews Secret Santa
25-Jan(#11)
Rollobobo wrote:
> Frank wrote:
>> Rollobobo wrote:
> |>> Sorry buddy... I still haven't got confirmation from him about it. I'm still
> on
>> it
> |>> though.
>>
>> Tell him my interest is waning. raspberry
> |>
>
> LOL. Sorry man. I'll check in with him again today for ya.

Thanks yes

Topic   Another Odd Request: Super smash Bros Ultimate Switch Case