Classifieds

Topic   Persona 2 Eternal Punishment Obtained, Talking About PS1 JRPGs or Something

Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 6-Feb(#1)
Bounty price assumes the game is complete in very good-ish condition and both discs (game and bonus) are undamaged. I can provide a link to a program to scan discs that is free. If you have a copy that you are willing to sell, please contact me via pm and we can go from there.
Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
6-Feb(#3)
Missing the manual.
WithinTemptation
250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
* 6-Feb(#5)
What's up with the price? I think I have this game. Cant remember any bonus unfortunately.

Ok I checked. I thought it was a 2 disc game, but the second is just a bonus disc.
Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
6-Feb(#6)
WithinTemptation wrote:
> What's up with the price? I think I have this game. Cant remember any bonus unfortunately.

It's just an extra disc. I would still buy, just for a bit less.
Boss
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 700 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (8)
6-Feb(#7)
/me checks self
*Realized I sold it yesterday ago.*

frown
Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
6-Feb(#8)
Hopeful this will be pending soon just ironing out some details.
Antipop
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 11 Reviews
6-Feb(#9)
Fyreuz wrote:
>
> Why not this?

Wow, I don't think Gypsy has ever even heard of such a website. What sound advice!

dunno001
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
6-Feb(#10)
When did this get so expensive? I remember selling a copy for about $40 about 10 years ago...
Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
6-Feb(#11)
dunno001 wrote:
> When did this get so expensive? I remember selling a copy for about $40 about 10
> years ago...

It was reprinted twice so it probably dipped around those times. It did take a sharp climb last year when everything else did though. Had been $150-ish before that.
Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
7-Feb(#12)
Ended up snagging on eBay. Will keep this thread open but on hold for now. Never know until you get the item.
Kommie
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader
7-Feb(#13)
Hunts Nose. Classic.

Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
7-Feb(#14)
Gotta sniff out the game. Lol.
Kommie
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader
7-Feb(#15)
Just don't mistakingly sniff your sister instead of games.

Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
7-Feb(#17)
EclipseLion wrote:
>
>

I have one coming from eBay. Hopefully it works out, seller is 100% positive and everything looked good. Leaving this open until I have it in hand. $300 is a pretty hard limit as well.
EclipseLion
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
7-Feb(#18)
Gypsy wrote:
> EclipseLion wrote:
>>
>>
>
> I have one coming from eBay. Hopefully it works out, seller is 100% positive and
> everything looked good. Leaving this open until I have it in hand. $300 is a pretty
> hard limit as well.

@Gypsy Before I saw you got it coming via eBay I factored in shipping and asked him if he'd take $278, with tax it'd come out to $300, he countered with $300 making it $325 with shipping. Then he agreed to run the program and will probably post results


Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
7-Feb(#19)
@EclipseLion appreciate the effort. I don't even ask ebay sellers to do stuff like that XD. If there are no scratches and it hasn't been buffed it shouldn't have errors. My general rule is just, as long as the game is able to rip it's fine.

I will definitely update when I get it. I did manage to snag right at my price too. Started lower and countered to right at 300 with shipping.
EclipseLion
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
7-Feb(#20)
Gypsy wrote:
> @EclipseLion appreciate the effort. I don't even ask ebay sellers to do stuff like
> that XD. If there are no scratches and it hasn't been buffed it shouldn't have errors.
> My general rule is just, as long as the game is able to rip it's fine.
>
> I will definitely update when I get it. I did manage to snag right at my price too.
> Started lower and countered to right at 300 with shipping.

He seems very nice and more than willing to run the program. I'll update him that you've found a copy and that we'll keep him in mind just in case

fyreboltx
Double Gold Good Trader
* 8-Feb(#21)
Gypsy wrote:
> @EclipseLion appreciate the effort. I don't even ask ebay sellers to do stuff like
> that XD. If there are no scratches and it hasn't been buffed it shouldn't have errors.
> My general rule is just, as long as the game is able to rip it's fine.
>
> I will definitely update when I get it. I did manage to snag right at my price too.
> Started lower and countered to right at 300 with shipping.

Curious, what's the value of ripping here? Don't rips of these games already exist? Or does ripping somehow indicate if a game will work or not?

Wish I saw this earlier, I got a copy and at $300, I would have prob considered it... or maybe not, seems like these games keep going up.
Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
8-Feb(#22)
fyreboltx wrote:
> Gypsy wrote:
>> @EclipseLion appreciate the effort. I don't even ask ebay sellers to do stuff
> like
>> that XD. If there are no scratches and it hasn't been buffed it shouldn't have
> errors.
>> My general rule is just, as long as the game is able to rip it's fine.
>>
>> I will definitely update when I get it. I did manage to snag right at my price
> too.
>> Started lower and countered to right at 300 with shipping.
>
> Curious, what's the value of ripping here? Don't rips of these games already exist?
> Or does ripping somehow indicate if a game will work or not?
>
> Wish I saw this earlier, I got a copy and at $300, I would have prob considered it...
> or maybe not, seems like these games keep going up.

Yeah ripping just means you will be able to complete the game on that disc. If it's damaged enough to not rip you could conceivably not be able to finish the game. Or you possibly could, it depends on where the damage is especially in rpgs with lots of options.

And if the 1400 stimulus happens prices could definitely get boosted for awhile. This is the last game I really want for my collection so I pretty much said screw it. Technically just like 5 games short from a US released PS1 JRPG set so I could conceivably do that, but it's definitely not a priority. Nothing left is even triple digits, it is just a matter of I don't really care about those games.
fyreboltx
Double Gold Good Trader
8-Feb(#23)
Gypsy wrote:

> Yeah ripping just means you will be able to complete the game on that disc. If it's
> damaged enough to not rip you could conceivably not be able to finish the game. Or
> you possibly could, it depends on where the damage is especially in rpgs with lots
> of options.
>
> And if the 1400 stimulus happens prices could definitely get boosted for awhile.
> This is the last game I really want for my collection so I pretty much said screw
> it. Technically just like 5 games short from a US released PS1 JRPG set so I could
> conceivably do that, but it's definitely not a priority. Nothing left is even triple
> digits, it is just a matter of I don't really care about those games.

Interesting!

Mind linking me to/sending said JRPG list, by chance? I tried it about a decade or so ago, and I went for the game + official guide (if there was one) and stopped with like 10 or games and I think around 5 guides left.. but I know that there's various lists (as some included RTS/strategy RPGs) so not sure how I'd compared to whatever list you have. But might be fun to look over.
Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 8-Feb(#24)
This is what I have it as, but it's possible I missed a game or two.

Arc The Lad Collection
Azure Dreams
Battle Hunter
Beyond the Beyond
Brave Fencer Musashi (just enough rpg elements here imo)
Breath of Fire III
Breath of Fire IV
Brigandine
Chocobo's Dungeon 2
Chrono Cross
Digimon World 1/2/3
Dragonseeds
Dragon Valor
Dragon Warrior 7
FF Anthology
FF Chronicles
FF IX
FF Origins
FF Tactics
FF VII
FF VIII
Front Mission 3
Grandia
Granstream Saga
Guardian's Crusade
Hoshigami
Jade Cocoon
Kartia
Koudelka
Legend of Dragoon
Legend of Legaia
Legend of Mana
Lunar SSSC
Lunar EBC
Ogre Battle
Parasite Eve
Parasite Eve 2
Persona
Persona 2
Rhapsody
Saga Frontier
Saga Frontier 2
Saiyuki
Star Ocean Second Story
Suikoden
Suikoden 2
Tactics Ogre
Tales of Destiny
Tales of Destiny 2
Thousand Arms
Threads of Fate
Torneko
Vagrant Story
Valkyrie Profile
Vandal Hearts
Vandal Hearts 2
Vanguard Bandits
Wild Arms
Wild Arms 2
Xenogears

I don't consider Alundra one, though I do have that game. If anyone knows of one I missed, let me know.
JD
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
8-Feb(#25)
Persona 2 Innocent Sin?

Megaman Legends 1 & 2
Misadventures Of Tron Bonne
Digimon World 1, 2, 3
King's Field 2
Legacy Of Kain Blood Omen
Castlevania Symphony of night
Diablo
Dragon seeds
Jade cocoon
Guardian's crusade
Monster seed
Shadow madness
Shadow tower
Chocobo's dungeon 2
Koudelka
Front mission 3
Rpg maker
Eternal eyes
Torneko last hope
Harvest moon back to nature
Darkstone
Battle hunter

Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 8-Feb(#26)
I'm on the fence about a lot of those. Edit: I do have Torneko listed. I should add Jade Cocoon and a few others.

Innocent Sin wasn't released here.
Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
9-Feb(#27)
Wanted to go over these.

JD wrote:
> Persona 2 Innocent Sin?
>
> Megaman Legends 1 & 2
> Misadventures Of Tron Bonne
> Digimon World 1, 2, 3
> King's Field 2
> Legacy Of Kain Blood Omen
> Castlevania Symphony of night
> Diablo
> Dragon seeds
> Jade cocoon
> Guardian's crusade
> Monster seed
> Shadow madness
> Shadow tower
> Chocobo's dungeon 2
> Koudelka
> Front mission 3
> Rpg maker
> Eternal eyes
> Torneko last hope
> Harvest moon back to nature
> Darkstone
> Battle hunter
>
>

Not released in US
Action games
Will add these
Close but I don't consider these
Not JP
Awesome game, not really an rpg imo. Love CV tho
Not JP
Should probably add this after reading up on it
Definitely adding
Adding
Not JP
Same thing as KF
Was on my list but I missed typing it
Same as above
''
RPG Maker is a weird case because it's a game where you make a game, idk about it
Not JP
On my list
Harvest Moon games are kinda tricky. I excluded it because there isn't combat of any kind iirc
Not JP
Adding
dunno001
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
9-Feb(#28)
This is making me create a want list of PS1 games. There are a few games I thought I owned, but I see now I don't. (And one game I did own that turned up missing...) I need to decide what I want to do about the western RPGs, though I do have several of those already.

fyreboltx
Double Gold Good Trader
11-Feb(#29)
LOL this was my experience when I tried finding my list too... lots of variances on what people consider RPGs. I feel like I have every game listed here so far but might be wrong.
Kommie
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader
11-Feb(#30)
A lot of people are very specific with collecting JRPGs. Some PS1 Rpgs were made by Japanese developers, but aren't really considering JRPGs. Like Kings Field is a Japanese developer but not really a JRPG.

dunno001
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
11-Feb(#31)
And I'm just an RPG slut. Gimme (almost) them all!

Regarding Gypsy's list, I did have most of them. I wish listed the ones I don't own, except for FF8. That game's just not worth owning...

Kommie
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader
11-Feb(#32)
I beat 8 back in the day. All I remember is it was some huge love story romance plot or something. And a card mini game. Would not replay.

Lunar
GameTZ Subscriber 900 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) This user is on the site NOW (1 minute ago)
11-Feb(#33)
Ugh, man.

Quistis is every schoolboy's fantasy.

Rinoa is so annoying.

The draw system is a hoarder's drug.

Not as impactful as VII, but still a special place in my heart.

Eyes on Me still a good listen.

Would 100% replay.

fyreboltx
Double Gold Good Trader
11-Feb(#34)
I need to give FFVIII another go. I remember I hated the draw system and the story was kinda... out there.
Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
11-Feb(#35)
Should have this tomorrow. I won't close the thread but I will adjust the name assuming it works out.
JD
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
11-Feb(#36)
Bounty Persona 3 FES $20 bucks

Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
11-Feb(#37)
JD wrote:
> Bounty Persona 3 FES $20 bucks
>
>

I do actually need to get this game again lmao.
JD
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
11-Feb(#38)
Me too i wish i still have ps3 i'd buy it digitally

Kommie
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader
11-Feb(#39)
Persona 3 FES was the first real Persona game I beat. I had maybe played some of Eternal Punishment, but FES was amazing. Aside from that stupid Rap song that played a lot. I muted it a lot.

JD
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
11-Feb(#40)
Plus you can buy devil summoner 1 and 2 digital on ps3 it'd save you around 190 bucks

Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
11-Feb(#41)
Devil Summoner games are amazing, highly recommended.
JD
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
11-Feb(#42)
I should probably look for ps3 soon and grab those games before psn shut down for ps3 if it ever happen

Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
11-Feb(#43)
JD wrote:
> I should probably look for ps3 soon and grab those games before psn shut down for
> ps3 if it ever happen
>
>

I still have the PS3 I got from you.
JD
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 11-Feb(#44)
Gypsy wrote:
> JD wrote:
>> I should probably look for ps3 soon and grab those games before psn shut down
> for
>> ps3 if it ever happen
>>
>>
>
> I still have the PS3 I got from you.

Damn i remember it cost $6 to ship that

I thought your brother got it

I went and checked they stopped doing sales for ps3 store only cross buy stuff lame


Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
11-Feb(#45)
JD wrote:
> Gypsy wrote:
>> JD wrote:
> |>> I should probably look for ps3 soon and grab those games before psn shut down
>> for
> |>> ps3 if it ever happen
> |>>
> |>>
>>
>> I still have the PS3 I got from you.
>
> Damn i remember it cost $6 to ship that
>
> I thought your brother got it
>
> I went and checked they stopped doing sales for ps3 store only cross buy stuff lame
>
>
>

Yeah he pretty much quit playing any PS3 since he has PS4 so he gave it back to me.
Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
12-Feb(#46)
Looks like it just came out of the shrink wrap wowee.
Lunar
GameTZ Subscriber 900 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) This user is on the site NOW (1 minute ago)
12-Feb(#47)
Noice, good grab!

Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
12-Feb(#48)
So this having game again and seeing the bonus disc had me wondering how many have straight up bonus discs with no game content.

Persona 2 (obvs), Arc the Lad, Lunar, Lunar 2, Brave Fencer Musashi, Parasite Eve, Vagrant Story.
JD
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
12-Feb(#49)
Dot hack vol 1 to 4 too

Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
12-Feb(#50)
Was talking about PS1 but I know on PS2 there is also Wild Arms Alter Code that included an anime disc as well.
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (2 minutes ago)
12-Feb(#51)
Logging my collection this week. I have 2 of these P2 reprints sealed. I buried my psx stuff and haven't seen any of it in years. 2 copies of P1 too. They look complete but well used.
Wheels617
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (10 minutes ago)
12-Feb(#52)
Persona 4 had the soundtrack as bonus
Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
12-Feb(#53)
Feeb wrote:
> Logging my collection this week. I have 2 of these P2 reprints sealed. I buried my
> psx stuff and haven't seen any of it in years. 2 copies of P1 too. They look complete
> but well used.

Nice chunk of change now. I'm pretty sure P2 was reprinted twice. Devil Summoner saw a reprint as well. As the time of the first P2 reprint one of my friends worked at Atlus so I could get all kinds of kickass info early, but he has since moved on to another job.
Kommie
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader
12-Feb(#54)
I remember "collectors" getting all butt-hurt over Atlus re-printing a lot of stuff years ago cause the value would "drop" on their collection... that they had no intention of selling in the first place. The more people who can buy it reasonably, the better. But prices are up there again.

Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
12-Feb(#55)
Wheels617 wrote:
> Persona 4 had the soundtrack as bonus

Yeah PS2 had way more but I also for sure know about those. I am less confident about PS1 info.
Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
12-Feb(#56)
Kommie wrote:
> I remember "collectors" getting all butt-hurt over Atlus re-printing a lot of stuff
> years ago cause the value would "drop" on their collection... that they had no intention
> of selling in the first place. The more people who can buy it reasonably, the better.
> But prices are up there again.
>
>

Yeah it's like Magic cards, things will go back up. First pressings if distinguishable will always hold more value as well. Dumb thing to get upset about.

One that never did go back up due to being released a bunched, remastered and the whole nine yards is Disgaea 1 on PS2. That was triple digits at one point.
Kommie
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader
12-Feb(#57)
Or people also doging about Valkyrie Profile on PSP/digital would cause the PS1 copy to drop. Pretty sure that game is bound to be expensive as fudge still.

Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
12-Feb(#58)
Kommie wrote:
> Or people also doging about Valkyrie Profile on PSP/digital would cause the PS1
> copy to drop. Pretty sure that game is bound to be expensive as fudge still.
>
>

I remember people complaining about those digital releases (beyond idiotic) and yes all those games are still expensive.
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (2 minutes ago)
12-Feb(#59)
I got a little upset over DDS set and Nocturne getting reprinted. Those were my babies.
Kommie
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader
12-Feb(#60)
I'm gonna put this behind NSFW cause it hurts to think about sometimes



Let a friend borrow Valkyrie Profile and the official guide... Not long after that we stopped being friends for reasons I can't 100% remember. RIP game and guide.



Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
12-Feb(#61)
Feeb wrote:
> I got a little upset over DDS set and Nocturne getting reprinted. Those were my
> babies.

DDS games fudgein rule. I don't often beat JRPGs twice but I had to do hard mode and clear all bosses.

I have all those sealed now because really why not at the prices they were (maybe still are?).
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (2 minutes ago)
12-Feb(#62)
Owning the box with both DDS was my life mission years ago.
Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
12-Feb(#63)
Yeah that was tough to find in general. Even now finding one mint is a challenge because boy do those things get shelf wear. Ar Tonelico and Persona 3 had the same kind of box.
Boss
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 700 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (8)
12-Feb(#64)
I liked those Atlus releases on Playstation 2 that had soundtracks and artbooks in those thick sleeves.
Boss
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 700 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (8)
* 12-Feb(#65)
Double post for some reason.
EclipseLion
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Feb(#66)
Kommie wrote:
> I'm gonna put this behind NSFW cause it hurts to think about sometimes ...
>
>

It shall be engraved upon his soul then :P

fyreboltx
Double Gold Good Trader
14-Feb(#67)
Feeb wrote:
> I got a little upset over DDS set and Nocturne getting reprinted. Those were my
> babies.

Ha... I remember that. They were some of the earliest "valuable" games I had and when they got reprinted, I was salty. Atlus games were notoriously difficult to find given their low print numbers so I was shocked when they actually did a reprint. I had Nocturne with the bonus CD sealed and DDS Deluxe sealed. And then Atlus did a massive reprint/kept it in print for years (maybe still do). Even today, it's not too hard to find sealed copies of any of those games.
Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
14-Feb(#68)
fyreboltx wrote:
> Feeb wrote:
>> I got a little upset over DDS set and Nocturne getting reprinted. Those were
> my
>> babies.
>
> Ha... I remember that. They were some of the earliest "valuable" games I had and
> when they got reprinted, I was salty. Atlus games were notoriously difficult to find
> given their low print numbers so I was shocked when they actually did a reprint.
> I had Nocturne with the bonus CD sealed and DDS Deluxe sealed. And then Atlus did
> a massive reprint/kept it in print for years (maybe still do). Even today, it's not
> too hard to find sealed copies of any of those games.

At least in the case of those two, you can distinguish the first print. DDS2 you can't tell.

Not sure how much everyone is paying attention to newer stuff but we have seen some really small print runs again for physical titles from NISA. Lots of PS4 and Switch stuff is very hard to find even just the standard edition. Many going for $80-100 in the aftermarket and can't be found at retail.
SilverOwl
250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
14-Feb(#69)
I know this is completely random, but does anyone remember an old Genesis rpg by the name Traysia? It was one of my first rpgs besides dragon warrior and I have find memories playing it.
fyreboltx
Double Gold Good Trader
* 14-Feb(#70)
Gypsy wrote:
>
> At least in the case of those two, you can distinguish the first print. DDS2 you
> can't tell.
>
> Not sure how much everyone is paying attention to newer stuff but we have seen some
> really small print runs again for physical titles from NISA. Lots of PS4 and Switch
> stuff is very hard to find even just the standard edition. Many going for $80-100
> in the aftermarket and can't be found at retail.

Well DDS first print is easy to identify, since it was simply the Deluxe Edition which was the game plus a special box big enough to hold DDS1 and 2 (and also had a soundtrack I think). Whoops, read that wrong, you did mention DDS1 and not DDS2.

And you don't need to tell me. Games today get crazy low print numbers and I just can't afford it, and I honestly just don't bother anymore if a game is gone. If I really want a game, I know I gotta pick it up MSRP. Otherwise, I just say screw it, I got enough old games to play.

Anyway, I found my list! And it turns out I'm out a lot closer than I thought... I'm only missing Darkstone and the guide for Front Mission 3. But gonna compare my list to the games posted here and see if maybe if I'm not missing even more.
WithinTemptation
250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
15-Feb(#71)
fyreboltx wrote:
> Gypsy wrote:
>>
>> At least in the case of those two, you can distinguish the first print. DDS2 you
>> can't tell.
>>
>> Not sure how much everyone is paying attention to newer stuff but we have seen
> some
>> really small print runs again for physical titles from NISA. Lots of PS4 and Switch
>> stuff is very hard to find even just the standard edition. Many going for $80-100
>> in the aftermarket and can't be found at retail.
>
> Well DDS first print is easy to identify, since it was simply the Deluxe Edition
> which was the game plus a special box big enough to hold DDS1 and 2 (and also had
> a soundtrack I think). Whoops, read that wrong, you did mention DDS1 and not DDS2.
>
>
> And you don't need to tell me. Games today get crazy low print numbers and I just
> can't afford it, and I honestly just don't bother anymore if a game is gone. If I
> really want a game, I know I gotta pick it up MSRP. Otherwise, I just say screw it,
> I got enough old games to play.
>
> Anyway, I found my list! And it turns out I'm out a lot closer than I thought...
> I'm only missing Darkstone and the guide for Front Mission 3. But gonna compare my
> list to the games posted here and see if maybe if I'm not missing even more.

Front Mission 3 is one of my favorite PS1 games. I wish they would remaster it. I would love to play it again with modern graphics.
Lunar
GameTZ Subscriber 900 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) This user is on the site NOW (1 minute ago)
* 15-Feb(#72)
Gypsy wrote:
> So this having game again and seeing the bonus disc had me wondering how many have
> straight up bonus discs with no game content.
>
> Persona 2 (obvs), Arc the Lad, Lunar, Lunar 2, Brave Fencer Musashi, Parasite Eve,
> Vagrant Story.

There were some Capcom games that had demos. Like RE3 with Dino Crisis demo, and Dino Crisis with RE3 demo, Tron Bonne with Mega Man Legends demo. There should be a couple more I'm missing.

Lunar
GameTZ Subscriber 900 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) This user is on the site NOW (1 minute ago)
15-Feb(#73)
Oh, Rival Schools has the FF8 demo I think

Boss
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 700 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (8)
15-Feb(#74)
Tobal had a Sampler (had FF7 demo).
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobal_No._1
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (2 minutes ago)
* 18-Feb(#75)
Just logged some of my SMT / persona games. I found some treasures stashed away.

GAMEYE set these prices, lol.

PS2

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army Price:Sealed:$175
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2 (Raiho Special Edition) Price:Sealed:$190
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon Price:Sealed:$172
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga Price:CIB:$24
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga Price:Sealed:$28
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga Price:CIB:$24
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga Price:CIB:$24
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 Price:CIB:$18
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Price:CIB:$19
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Price:CIB:$19
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Price:Sealed:$89
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Price:Sealed:$89
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Price:CIB:$49
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 [FES Limited Edition] Price:Sealed:$393
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES Price:Sealed:$62
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES Price:Sealed:$62


PSP

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona Price:CIB:$105
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona Price:Sealed:$171
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin Price:Sealed:$164
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin Price:CIB:$141
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin Price:Sealed:$164
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable Price:Sealed:$200

PSX

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment Price:Sealed:$400
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment Price:CIB:$250
Revelations: Persona Price:CIB:$308
Kommie
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader
18-Feb(#76)
Damn, those DDS/Nocturne reprints really dropped the price. At least it'd be easier to get if I wanted it again.

Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (2 minutes ago)
18-Feb(#77)
Kommie wrote:
> Damn, those DDS/Nocturne reprints really dropped the price. At least it'd be easier
> to get if I wanted it again.
>
>

Two of DDS are sealed with the big box sleeves too. Not sure it's differentiating.
JD
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
18-Feb(#78)
3 FES I see $25-$30 unopened all the time now they're way off


Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (2 minutes ago)
18-Feb(#79)
JD wrote:
> 3 FES I see $25-$30 unopened all the time now they're way off
>
>
>

Yeah ton on eBay for 30 or so. Not sure how that app figures values.
JD
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 18-Feb(#80)
It was $20 for couple weeks few weeks back I missed out on it Amazon


Topic   Persona 2 Eternal Punishment Obtained, Talking About PS1 JRPGs or Something