Console_Marketplace

Topic   Switch Console Stuff FS

whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
* 4-Mar-2017(#1)
Gone

I actually ended up with a 3rd Switch due to a deal. I was just going to return it, but people showed a lot of interest in the separate parts last time around, so I thought I'd offer this up. These prices are before exact shipping and paypal fees. I paid about $325 with tax, so here's the breakdown.

Notice: I am selling these at cost, so I am not willing to take any risk. You pay upfront and take all responsibility for shipments. I will gladly send priority with insurance and signature for tablet if you like. Of course, I will help you if there any issues. I'm a good trader, but I'm not willing to lose anything on this deal either.

Tablet by itself- $200 (may be gone to dmerit), BigNasty, tommy1212
joy cons and straps- $65 (whitefire)
Grip- (can go to tablet person if wanted or will sell for $10 + shipping to lower tablet cost)
Dock and power cord- $60 (RobotVendingMachine), Scots, MrBean, BigNasty

These would all have to sell for me to send them out. You can take one single item or any combo of the 4. Let me know if you're interested by posting here. I may also accept trades/partial trades and will check lists, but I buy stuff on the cheap, so I will want a decent amount in return for trades. I'm fine just selling at cost though.

I may take a 3rd dock and power cord if no one wants that, but I really don't need it, so I'd prefer it to go.


GeeWiz
Quadruple Gold Good Trader
4-Mar-2017(#2)
Are they Grey or Neon JoyCon?
whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
4-Mar-2017(#3)
GeeWiz wrote:
> Are they Grey or Neon JoyCon?

Gray.

DarkLink
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Secret Santa
4-Mar-2017(#4)
I will take Dock and power cord please

whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
4-Mar-2017(#5)
Just the tablet and grip left.

GeeWiz
Quadruple Gold Good Trader
4-Mar-2017(#6)
Damn, missed the JoyCon!
DarkLink
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Secret Santa
4-Mar-2017(#7)
Bump :)

Honestly.. If I didnt already spend...... A lot of games/Accessories and the system bundle all together.. I prob would have taken the Tablet also.. but I cant :(

BigNasty
500 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
4-Mar-2017(#8)
Tempted on the tablet.
whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
4-Mar-2017(#9)
Well, just the dock is going for $100 + on Ebay (sold listings), so maybe @DarkLink would be willing to come up $10 to make this happen. His call though.

GeeWiz
Quadruple Gold Good Trader
4-Mar-2017(#10)
The dock goes for $60 on the official Nintendo Store so that's shocking to hear haha
DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
5-Mar-2017(#11)
Yeah, eBay shoppers are regularly retarded, no news flash there.
whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
* 5-Mar-2017(#12)
GeeWiz wrote:
> The dock goes for $60 on the official Nintendo Store so that's shocking to hear haha

I didn't even know it was available already. Does that include an AC cable?

Nintendo says $89.99. I'm talking about the dock and AC, not the dock by itself. I don't know if that matters, but where do you see $60?

http://www.nintendo.com/switch/buy-now/

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=Ninten...

GeeWiz
Quadruple Gold Good Trader
5-Mar-2017(#13)
It doesn't come with the power cable since they sell that separately for $30 but they do sell the dock alone for $60, still a great price you offered nevertheless

https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/us/po/browse/produc...

Sox04champ
Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
5-Mar-2017(#14)
If you can't piece it out I would buy it all
kuriatsu
Gold Good Trader
5-Mar-2017(#15)
If you'd be willing to include the ac adaptor to the switch itself, I'll probably take that :)
DarkLink
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Secret Santa
5-Mar-2017(#16)
kuriatsu wrote:
> If you'd be willing to include the ac adaptor to the switch itself, I'll probably
> take that :)

Ouch. Don't be taking my items.

Rude!!!!!!!!

(Jk haha)

kuriatsu
Gold Good Trader
5-Mar-2017(#17)
My apologies, I'll grab another power cable from Amazon later then and take the switch. I was hoping he'd give a spare :p
bonham2
GameTZ Subscriber 600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 2 Reviews
5-Mar-2017(#18)
Whitefire, yet again, you are the man.
DarkLink
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Secret Santa
* 5-Mar-2017(#19)
kuriatsu wrote:
> My apologies, I'll grab another power cable from Amazon later then and take the switch.
> I was hoping he'd give a spare :p

Haha I'm just messing with you!
No need to apologize

whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
5-Mar-2017(#20)
kuriatsu wrote:
> If you'd be willing to include the ac adaptor to the switch itself, I'll probably
> take that :)

You don't need it. The Switch itself can easily charge with a USB-c cable. Cheap on Amazon.

kuriatsu
Gold Good Trader
* 5-Mar-2017(#21)
Awesome, I'll definitely take it then :)
Offer sent
whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
5-Mar-2017(#22)
kuriatsu wrote:
> Awesome, I'll definitely take it then :)
> Offer sent

Ok, you're actually third in line. I'll let you know if the other two fall through.

kuriatsu
Gold Good Trader
* 5-Mar-2017(#23)
I doubt I Could pay a little more and snag it lol
Good luck selling it. Thanks for letting me know.
RobotVendingMachine
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
5-Mar-2017(#24)
Good idea. I might be down for dock if we can get another group going.

GeeWiz
Quadruple Gold Good Trader
5-Mar-2017(#25)
Yeah if another group happens, I'll definitely take the JoyCon!
marky2fly
Bronze Good Trader
5-Mar-2017(#26)
is the tablet still available?
whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
5-Mar-2017(#27)
Everything's gone, sorry guys.

Frank
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (12) Has Written 18 Reviews Secret Santa
6-Mar-2017(#28)
If anyone else gets a split going like this, I'd love to get the joycons

BigNasty
500 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
* 6-Mar-2017(#29)
Yooka wrote:
> If anyone else gets a split going like this, I'd love to get the joycons
>
>

I'd be in on a tablet if it was $180 or less in the breakdown.
Frank
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (12) Has Written 18 Reviews Secret Santa
6-Mar-2017(#30)
I mean, I was hoping to snag 2 Joycons at the $60 split

DarkLink
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Secret Santa
6-Mar-2017(#31)
The more and more I think about it. I might be interested in another tablet haha


Frank
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (12) Has Written 18 Reviews Secret Santa
6-Mar-2017(#32)
You know you want one!

Is there anyone with spare a switch switch willing to piece it out?

I said I'd take the joycons, @RobotVendingMachine wanted a dock, and @darklink wanted the tablet. That just leaves the power brick if RBVM doesn't want that Wil the dock.

GeeWiz
Quadruple Gold Good Trader
6-Mar-2017(#33)
Then again Yooka, I did call dibs on the joycons first ;)
DarkLink
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Secret Santa
6-Mar-2017(#34)
one take the L con and the other takes the R Con :) Done!!

jsoncip38
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
6-Mar-2017(#35)
Yooka wrote:
> You know you want one!
>
> Is there anyone with spare a switch switch willing to piece it out?
>
> I said I'd take the joycons, @RobotVendingMachine wanted a dock, and @darklink wanted
> the tablet. That just leaves the power brick if RBVM doesn't want that Wil the dock.
>

Seeing has how well this went for whitefire, I am very much considering it as a possibility.
RobotVendingMachine
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
6-Mar-2017(#36)
Yes I would take a dock.

PeteKelly
Quadruple Gold Good Trader
7-Mar-2017(#37)
Dang it missed this. Would've loved to snag that tablet only. Awesome of you to offer it like this.
Frank
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (12) Has Written 18 Reviews Secret Santa
7-Mar-2017(#38)
GeeWiz wrote:
> Then again Yooka, I did call dibs on the joycons first ;)

We shall duel for the joycons
whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
* 7-Mar-2017(#39)
$60 + shipping and pp fees joy cons available again (gray). Other user had Bill cancel the trade.

scaravella
Silver Good Trader
7-Mar-2017(#40)
Is the tablet still available? Would you take a mix of trades and cash? If so let me know
Frank
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (12) Has Written 18 Reviews Secret Santa
7-Mar-2017(#41)
I'll take them. Offer incoming

DarkLink
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Secret Santa
7-Mar-2017(#42)
scaravella wrote:
> Is the tablet still available? Would you take a mix of trades and cash? If so let
> me know

Think that is already pending
GeeWiz
Quadruple Gold Good Trader
7-Mar-2017(#43)
Good thing I didn't have money this time around haha, GG Yooka
Rune_Walsh
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Canada
7-Mar-2017(#44)
scaravella wrote:
> Is the tablet still available? Would you take a mix of trades and cash? If so let
> me know


Says joycons....stop trying to steal my tablet....thank you LOL ;)
Frank
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (12) Has Written 18 Reviews Secret Santa
7-Mar-2017(#45)
GeeWiz wrote:
> Good thing I didn't have money this time around haha, GG Yooka

If I see any others on here I'll let them know you're interested! Hopefully by then you'll have the cash and be able to jump on it!

DarkLink
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Secret Santa
7-Mar-2017(#46)
If you cant wait for Joy-Cons and want the Neons -

Amazon has them!! Hurry!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&lo...

GeeWiz
Quadruple Gold Good Trader
7-Mar-2017(#47)
But the price... Eww
DarkLink
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Secret Santa
8-Mar-2017(#48)
GeeWiz wrote:
> But the price... Eww

Lol true.... but ppl are dying for the neons. And Amazon finally restocked them lol
GeeWiz
Quadruple Gold Good Trader
8-Mar-2017(#49)
And I'm over here with my beautiful launch neons :P
DarkLink
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Secret Santa
8-Mar-2017(#50)
GeeWiz wrote:
> And I'm over here with my beautiful launch neons :P

ummmmm Me too :)
whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
8-Mar-2017(#51)
The tablet and grip are available again. $210 for both + shipping and paypal fees, or they can be purchased separately, but both must go.

xxslingbladexx
Gold Good Trader
8-Mar-2017(#52)
I'll take them
Frank
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (12) Has Written 18 Reviews Secret Santa
8-Mar-2017(#53)
GeeWiz wrote:
> And I'm over here with my beautiful launch neons :P

Same, but I wanted backups
whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
8-Mar-2017(#54)
OK, just the tablet is available now. The grip is gone. I have a couple of offers, so I'm just answering questions at this point. Nothing's gone yet though.

kuriatsu
Gold Good Trader
8-Mar-2017(#55)
While I ended up finding one, I'll let a friend of mine know about it being available again :)
PeteKelly
Quadruple Gold Good Trader
8-Mar-2017(#56)
I'd like the tablet
GeeWiz
Quadruple Gold Good Trader
8-Mar-2017(#57)
Yooka wrote:
> GeeWiz wrote:
>> And I'm over here with my beautiful launch neons :P
>
> Same, but I wanted backups
>

As do I but the $80 tag is too much to bare. Hopefully someone replicates this deal when I have money haha
whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
8-Mar-2017(#58)
Tablet's gone.

Frank
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (12) Has Written 18 Reviews Secret Santa
9-Mar-2017(#59)
Thanks again for setting all of this up buddy. You've definitely helped a lot of us out smiley:::smile

PeteKelly
Quadruple Gold Good Trader
9-Mar-2017(#60)
Absolutely!!

Getting just the tablet does in fact help me and my family out.

Much appreciated for sure
whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
15-Mar-2017(#61)
There's a tablet available again. Let me know if you're interested.

RobotVendingMachine
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
15-Mar-2017(#62)
whitefire wrote:
> There's another tablet available again.
>
> I actually ended up with a 3rd Switch due to a deal. I was just going to return it,
> but people showed a lot of interest in the separate parts last time around, so I
> thought I'd offer this up. These prices are before exact shipping and paypal fees.
> I paid about $325 with tax, so here's the breakdown.
>
> Notice: I am selling these at cost, so I am not willing to take any risk. You pay
> upfront and take all responsibility for shipments. I will gladly send priority with
> insurance and signature for tablet if you like. Of course, I will help you if there
> any issues. I'm a good trader, but I'm not willing to lose anything on this deal
> either.
>
> Tablet by itself- $200 (spot open)
> joy cons and straps- $65 (whitefire)
> Grip- (can go to tablet person if wanted or will sell for $10 + shipping to lower
> tablet cost)
> Dock and power cord- $60 (RobotVendingMachine)
>
> These would all have to sell for me to send them out. You can take one single item
> or any combo of the 4. Let me know if you're interested by posting here. I may also
> accept trades/partial trades and will check lists, but I buy stuff on the cheap,
> so I will want a decent amount in return for trades. I'm fine just selling at cost
> though.
>
> I may take a 3rd dock and power cord if no one wants that, but I really don't need
> it, so I'd prefer it to go.
>
>

.
whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
* 15-Mar-2017(#63)
I missed your message in there.

Tablet may be gone. I will post again if it becomes available.

@dmerit
@RobotVendingMachine

Which one of you guys want the grip? If nobody wants it, I can just sell it for whatever I can get and send it to the tablet receiver since it's the most expensive item.

I can make a waiting list for the dock or the tablet if anyone wants to get on it. @Scots

Scots
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (4 minutes ago)
15-Mar-2017(#64)
Yeah I'd take the dock!
fum171
250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
16-Mar-2017(#65)
Dam looking for another complete one
Frank
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (12) Has Written 18 Reviews Secret Santa
16-Mar-2017(#66)
Im actually thinking I want a dock/AC.

If another group gets going that is.

Rollobobo
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
19-Mar-2017(#67)
Why does everyone want an extra dock? Is it for convience? Just not sure what I'm missing?
whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
19-Mar-2017(#68)
Rollobobo wrote:
> Why does everyone want an extra dock? Is it for convience? Just not sure what I'm
> missing?

So you can play/charge on a second TV or take it to a friend's house/hotel/wherever without having to unhook your main setup.

Rollobobo
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
20-Mar-2017(#69)
whitefire wrote:
> Rollobobo wrote:
>> Why does everyone want an extra dock? Is it for convience? Just not sure what
> I'm
>> missing?
>
> So you can play/charge on a second TV or take it to a friend's house/hotel/wherever
> without having to unhook your main setup.
>
>

Thats what I figured. Makes sense.
Frank
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (12) Has Written 18 Reviews Secret Santa
21-Mar-2017(#70)
I've got my dock connected to my bedroom TV. I love to have an extra to hook up to my other TV.

whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
* 21-Mar-2017(#71)
With two docks, 3 sets of joy cons, and 3 pro controllers, I feel like an accessory whore over here. I've also got 3 extra cables and a separate stand coming in too. At least the 3rd pro controller was only $40 though.

Frank
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (12) Has Written 18 Reviews Secret Santa
21-Mar-2017(#72)
Crap, I don't have any pro controllers... And I need one

whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
* 21-Mar-2017(#73)
Yooka wrote:
> Crap, I don't have any pro controllers... And I need one
>
>

Well, you should be on this thread then. Great deals all the time. I feel so at home here. I got a pro controller for $40 and a whole lot more.

https://m.gametz.com/General_Marketplace/official-...

DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
21-Mar-2017(#74)
smiley:::wink

Should be shipping today, btw. Probably won't go out the door until tomorrow but it's incoming.
MrBean
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review
21-Mar-2017(#75)
I need a dock + power!
Scots
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (4 minutes ago)
21-Mar-2017(#76)
Haha me too - I got dibs on the one in the other thread!
Frank
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (12) Has Written 18 Reviews Secret Santa
22-Mar-2017(#77)
whitefire wrote:
> Yooka wrote:
>> Crap, I don't have any pro controllers... And I need one
>>
>>
>
> Well, you should be on this thread then. Great deals all the time. I feel so at home
> here. I got a pro controller for $40 and a whole lot more.
>
>
>

I've missed all the pro controller deals I've seen. Trust me, if I saw one I'd dib it

Topic   Switch Console Stuff FS