> KillerKlown wrote:
>> You do realize how much a share of Apple is right? $149. You could only buy around
>> 60 shares.... You wouldn't make much off 10k...... At least not short term. To
>> money on 10k you'd have to invest in a much lower priced stock.
>> DCTH could make you millions with 10k if they don't chose to have an RS in the
>> week. They will get FDA approval soon, but it might be after an RS. If so you'd
>> to buy after the RS. This stock will go to $100 at some point.
>> I gave advice a couple years ago to purchase NTEK at .02. It hasn't panned out
>> far, but I'm told big things are happening in September/October. I put another
>> into this today.
>> I've made a ton in Nintendo but I bought at $13. It's at $40 now. I anticipate
>> going to $100 within 2 years.
>> The goal is to buy low and sell high. Look for successful companies who are currently
>> in a slump. I wish I had bought NVIDIA. I knew it was going to be big and I didn't
> How much are you down on NTEK. With the reverse split taken into account it's down
> ~96% since you bought it, correct? For every $1,000 invested you'd have $40. I
> think I've learned my lesson with penny stocks. Being such small value stocks it's
> driven by manipulation. Also what makes you think NTDOY will reach $100? For almost
> their entire history they have hovered between $10-$30, the exception being the period
> of the Wii / DS, by far their two best selling systems of all time. I bought for
> $12.5 and sold at $35 and $36. I left a little bit on the table with the SNESmini
> announcement; but I try not to have regrets about locking in profit. Better to be
> a sore winner then a sore loser.
I'm down a ton in Ntek. I've bought around 15k since the RS. I've talked with several people within the company. They claim a large roll out with a ton of 4K HDR films is happening this fall. They claim someone invested 21 million. That is enough money for a ton of content/upgrades. We shall see what happens. Ntek could make up it's losses within a day with the right news. I'm optimistic.
I see Nintendo over $100 for a couple reasons. These are in no order of importance.
1. They are experimenting with VR. Mario Kart looks great. I believe they've been doing this for a very long time and believe the Switch will somehow be compatible with the technology. Luigi's Mansion arcade looked VR too.
2. Online services. If this is done right it will be a big earner.
3. Switch is still selling out everywhere. Did you see the lines in Japan? I'm sure the Switch and the SNES classic will be this holidays most wanted items.
4. Good release schedule of games. I can't wait to see what the lineup is for next year. It's already been rumored Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 3, Pikmin 4, Smash Bros Deluxe. Put that with whatever Retro's been making and it's better than this years. I think we might even see a new Mario Kart sooner than later.
5. Mobile. While they haven't had a big hit yet I believe it will happen sooner or later. I believe what we've seen so far have just been tests. Supposedly Zelda and Animal Crossing is next. Something the magnitude of Pokemon Go could double the stock.
6. I see several films being announced soon. If they get into movies this could be big. I believe this is why they sold the Mariners.
7. Universal Studios
8. Upgrades in systems might be easier and cheaper with Switch. If they offer them minus the controllers/dock users might find it OK to spend $199 every couple of years.
9. I believe users 25+ are bored with Microsoft/Sony.
10. I believe we will see a bunch of Gamecube/Wii HD remakes soon. It was mentioned around 4 years ago that Nintendo was going to release titles like the Windwaker HD remake every quarter to fill in the release gaps. That didn't happen, so it's my belief they have been moved to the Switch.