General

Topic   Name your baby, get free GameTZ subtime

SirConnery
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (9 minutes ago) Secret Santa
3-Oct(#1)
Name your baby "Connery" and I will give you a month of free subtime. You will need to show proof of birth certificate. That name again is "Connery" not variations like Connor or Sean.

Offer expires January 1st, 2018.
Porksta
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Secret Santa
3-Oct(#2)
I'm gonna get on this and go make a baby right now

Scott
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review
3-Oct(#3)
A whole month?!

Dashey
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review Secret Santa
4-Oct(#4)
Porksta wrote:
> I'm gonna get on this and go make a baby right now
>
>

You're gonna need a time machine bro.


SirConnery
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (9 minutes ago) Secret Santa
4-Oct(#5)
Who said Sean Connery wasn't generous?
six
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Secret Santa
4-Oct(#6)
The name is lifetime so the sub time should be lifetime.
Jeff
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Secret Santa
4-Oct(#7)
six wrote:
> The name is lifetime so the sub time should be lifetime.

Well, at least the baby's name won't be "six".

reneeatworld
Double Gold Good Trader Has Written 20 Reviews
4-Oct(#8)
SirConnery wrote:
> Name your baby "Connery" and I will give you a month of free subtime. You will need
> to show proof of birth certificate. That name again is "Connery" not variations like
> Connor or Sean.
>
> Offer expires January 1st, 2018.

I'll accept this offer. I just hope your wife won't mind me coming over while you're at work.
TheNewKnightmare
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
4-Oct(#9)
Come on now.

Connery doesn't have a wife!
six
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Secret Santa
4-Oct(#10)
Jeff wrote:
> six wrote:
>> The name is lifetime so the sub time should be lifetime.
>
> Well, at least the baby's name won't be "six".
>
>
Nah it would be seven.
Porksta
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Secret Santa
4-Oct(#11)
Do you call your penis your six shooter?

Get it?

six
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Secret Santa
4-Oct(#12)
Nah it's a 12 gauge
Noid
Gold Good Trader
4-Oct(#13)
six wrote:
> Jeff wrote:
>> six wrote:
> |>> The name is lifetime so the sub time should be lifetime.
>>
>> Well, at least the baby's name won't be "six".
>>
>>
> Nah it would be seven.

image
six
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Secret Santa
5-Oct(#14)
Did I win the Free subtime?
Bat
GameTZ Subscriber 700 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
5-Oct(#15)
Noid wrote:
> six wrote:
>> Jeff wrote:
> |>> six wrote:
>> |>> The name is lifetime so the sub time should be lifetime.
> |>>
> |>> Well, at least the baby's name won't be "six".
> |>>
> |>>
>> Nah it would be seven.
>

What about Soda?
six
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Secret Santa
5-Oct(#16)
Bat wrote:
> Noid wrote:
>> six wrote:
> |>> Jeff wrote:
>> |>> six wrote:
> |>> |>> The name is lifetime so the sub time should be lifetime.
>> |>>
>> |>> Well, at least the baby's name won't be "six".
>> |>>
>> |>>
> |>> Nah it would be seven.
>>
>
> What about Soda?
that'll do

Topic   Name your baby, get free GameTZ subtime