General

Topic   NBA Discussion

Sun
GameTZ Subscriber 500 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 5 Reviews
30-Jun(#1)
Durant just asked for a trade. Prefers Phoenix or Miami.
Sun
GameTZ Subscriber 500 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 5 Reviews
30-Jun(#2)
Kyrie will probably want out too.
back4more
400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
30-Jun(#3)
Didn't Kyrie just opt in with the Nets? I don't care where Kyrie and Durant play but I'm getting tired of these side scuttling crabs in today's NBA.
bumsplikity
Double Gold Good Trader
30-Jun(#4)
As a Hornets fan, this has been a rough couple of weeks
Shane12m
Triple Gold Good Trader
30-Jun(#5)
Sun wrote:
> Durant just asked for a trade. Prefers Phoenix or Miami.

Miami would be great for him. Great coach and roster.
tonymack21
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 3 Reviews
30-Jun(#6)
back4more wrote:
> Didn't Kyrie just opt in with the Nets? I don't care where Kyrie and Durant play
> but I'm getting tired of these side scuttling crabs in today's NBA.


ya the old days were fun when the best players were spread around was fun, any given night you could see 2 of the best on either side, now its a few stacked teams and cannon fodder.



sa330206
500 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
30-Jun(#7)
I like KD and Kyrie as players but the drama they bring is unbelievable. NBA was my favorite sport in the 90s and early 2000s but i dont even watch anymore. Too much drama and the whole superteam thing sucks. Plus my team is the Cavs who may never be relevant again.
Porksta
GameTZ Subscriber 400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
30-Jun(#8)
As a Houston fan, I love seeing NJ in such disarray.

bonanza125
700 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
30-Jun(#9)
I heard a suggestion that there is a possibility that Durant and Irving getting packaged together to the Lakers for Anthony Davis, Russell Westbrook, and draft picks. Just imagine Durant, Irving and Lebron teaming up lol
BlueJava
Double Gold Good Trader
* 30-Jun(#10)
bonanza125 wrote:
> I heard a suggestion that there is a possibility that Durant and Irving getting packaged
> together to the Lakers for Anthony Davis, Russell Westbrook, and draft picks. Just
> imagine Durant, Irving and Lebron teaming up lol
That makes zero sense on many levels. To begin with the Lakers have no picks of value after mortgaging their future for Davis.Laker fans have been floating all kinds of silly trade senarios.
shadyfozzie
Triple Gold Good Trader
30-Jun(#11)
NBA is almost laughable right now with all these crybaby players.. LeBron started it all with this crap about building a team of superstars through free agency and trades..
bonanza125
700 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
30-Jun(#12)
BlueJava wrote:
> bonanza125 wrote:
>> I heard a suggestion that there is a possibility that Durant and Irving getting
> packaged
>> together to the Lakers for Anthony Davis, Russell Westbrook, and draft picks.
> Just
>> imagine Durant, Irving and Lebron teaming up lol
> That makes zero sense on many levels. To begin with the Lakers have no picks of value
> after mortgaging their future for Davis.Laker fans have been floating all kinds of
> silly trade senarios.

Actually they do have draft picks of value. 2027 & 2029 first round picks.
BlueJava
Double Gold Good Trader
* 1-Jul(#13)
**bonanza125 wrote:*
>
> Actually they do have draft picks of value. 2027 & 2029 first round picks.

So the Nets give up Kyrie AND Durant for picks at the end of this decade and Davis who can't stay healthy? Like I said none of the trade scenarios involving that Lakers make sense.

Edit- And absorb Westbrook contract?

Topic   NBA Discussion