And here we go ... yet another auction. Things have changed fairly dramatically since my last one, as I now have a kid, got laid off, and am likely moving in the next week or so.. So I am looking to move some extra stuff that I'm hoping to not drag with me.
As usual, almost all of the items are unused or just in really good shape, unless otherwise noted. Please PM me with any questions you may have about the items, their condition, or anything else related to the auction before bidding.
I am trying to make this as easy and painless by not using eBay, and would really like to avoid so many of the problems that that service has.Starting Bid is $1 on everythingRules
- Auction starts NOW!
- AND ENDS: Thursday, 3/28 sometime between 9 and 9:15 PM ET
Any bids made after my post closing the auction will not count!
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID FOR WITHIN ONE WEEK OF THE COMPLETION OF THE AUCTION. If you can't pay in that window, don't bid.
- No editing/deleting your bids or posts.
- If you bid, you're committed unless outbid, NO retractions.
- All bids must be posted in this topic. (PM's and offers will not count as bids) (You may offer buy it nows for lots through PM, and I may consider)
- Bids are in increments of 50¢ or more.
- I accept payment through PayPal or Venmo (gifted or you cover the fees)
- In addition to winning bid, buyer pays shipping/handling costs. I will contact you after you win to let you know what the shipping costs are. I will combine shipping if you win multiple items. This always tends to be the biggest hassle for me, as I actually take everything to the post office at least twice, once to weigh, and once to ship. If you win, please try and make this as seamless of a process for both of us, and don't haggle with me over the shipping costs.
- U.S. Bidders recommended. I'm okay with international bidders as well, as long as you recognize that you are going to pay higher shipping, and are fine that the package may get lost when crossing the border. I also cannot provide a tracking number if outside of the US, but I will send along the customs number for basic tracking.
- If you have any further questions regarding condition or anything to do with an item, please PM me prior to bidding to avoid confusion.
- Failure to comply with the rules will result in a banning from future auctions.
$1 opening bid on everything...Digital Games
Sorry .... There's no photosPS4:
Hover - PS4 - Rollobobo - $2
Orcs Must Die! Unchained Ultimate Bundle - PS4 - Tad - $2.50
Pox Nora 5350 Owl Credits - PS4 -
3 GAME STEAM LOT #1:
Lot Bid: -
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
3 GAME STEAM LOT #2:
Lot Bid: - Yoshi - $1
3 GAME STEAM LOT #3:
Lot Bid: -
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
Planetary Annihilation Games Tableimage
Nintendogs (DS) (some writing on the back of cart)- MrsTronne - $2
I Spy Fun House (DS) (some writing on the back of cart)- BleedingViolet - $1
Carnival Games (DS) (some writing on the back of cart) - BleedingViolet - $2
Build a Bear Workshop (DS) (some writing on the back of cart)- BleedingViolet - $1
ZhuZhu Pets 2 (DS) (some writing on the back of cart)- BleedingViolet - $1
Skylanders (3DS) - BleedingViolet - $2
Wipeout (DS) (some writing on the back of cart) - BleedingViolet - $2
Club Penguin (DS) (some writing on the back of cart)- BleedingViolet - $1
Animal Genius (DS) (some writing on the back of cart)- BleedingViolet - $1
Sakura Wars (Saturn) - MrsTronne - $1
Acrapa No Joe + Manual (Super Famicom) (some writing on the back of cart)- BleedingViolet - $1
Sansuu 1 Nen: Keisan Game (Famicom) - Tad - $1
Bayou Billy Manual (NES) - Rojocapo - $1.50
Goonies II Box (NES) - Frank - $3
Captain Skyhawk Manual (NES) - Rojocapo - $1.50
Ice Hockey Manual (NES) - BleedingViolet - $1
Jeopardy Manual (NES) - Rojocapo - $1.50
Tetris Manual (NES) - BleedingViolet - $1
Tetris 2 Manual (NES) - Rojocapo - $1.50
Goonies II Manual (NES) - Rojocapo - $3
Spy Hunter Manual (NES) - Rojocapo - $1.50
Assassins Creed Brotherhood Poster and Bonus Disc - - Tad - $1Other Game Stuff Tableimage
Elevator Action Pixel Art Original Painting on Canvas - Tad - $13.50
Zapper + Manual (NES) - Tad - $4.50
Yoshi (Famicom) - MrsTronne - $1
Yoshi's Cookie (Famiom) - Frank - $2
Puss N Boots + Box (Famicom) - Tad - $4
Dr. Mario (NES) - Simon_Belmont - $3
Buster Busts Loose (SNES) - MrsTronne - $3
May The 4th Be With You Mug - BleedingViolet - $2
DS Manual Lot #1 (Professor Layton and the Curious Village, MySims, Animal Crossing, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Kirby Squeak Squad) - BleedingViolet - $2
DS Manual Lot #2 (Kingdom Hearts, Big Brain Academy, Nintendogs, Pokemon Ranger, Boogie, YuGiOh GBA, Guitar Hero) - BleedingViolet - $2
SNES Manual Lot (PGA Tour, Madden, SNES Mouse) - BleedingViolet - $1Misc Stuff Tableimage
Mega Man Loot Crate Exclusive Mini Helmet Blind Box (unopened) - shadyfozzie - $2.50
Space Invader Loot Crate Exclusive Figure- Frank - $2
Skelator Action Figure - Mattman2 - $8
McDonalds Mario Toy (no spring) -
Video Games Pin -
Conan O'Brien Pin -
Workaholics Bottle Opener Key Chain -
Nerf Dart Gun (comes with darts, but really needs new ones) -
Iron Man Action Figure - BleedingViolet - $1
Mini Foam Football -
Chariman Mao Watch -
MTV Mousepad - Tad - $2.50
Bad Translation Coin Purse - BleedingViolet - $1
Apple DV Out Dongle - Brayton1234567 - $1
USB to HDMI (I think) Dongle - Brayton1234567 - $1
Princess Bride Playing Cards (sealed) -
Magnetic 1 Min Hourglass - More Misc Tableimage
Three MTV Online Stickers - Tad - $1
Sonic Boom VIP Badge - BleedingViolet - $1
Gears of War 3 Launch Event Staff Badge - BleedingViolet - $1
Alan Wake's American Nightmare Sticker -
Jon Taffer Bar Rescue Promo Pin and Card -
Flaming C Pin -
Green MTV Sticker -
Google Cardboard -
iPhone 6 Case -
Big Bag of Plain Lanyards -
Set of Bucky Balls -
Small Bag of Branded Lanyards (Nintendo, Pandora, NBC, etc) - Frank - $1.50
Messenger Bag (approx. 17x12x4) - BleedingViolet - $3Media Tableimage
Marvels (TPB) - Mattman2- $4
Green Hornet (Hardcover) - Simon_Belmont - $3
Essential X-Men Vol. 1 - Simon_Belmont - $2
Mega Man Print (a print of original artwork a friend had commissioned and colored) - shadyfozzie - $1
Jon Taffer Signed Photo -
Bud Selig Signed and Framed Photo -
Castlevania Rondo of Blood PCE Works 2 Sided Free Disc Art Print - Wheels617 - $2
Samus Print On Wood Block (a print of a commissioned original artwork that was colored and printed on wood) - Wheels617 - $2Clothes Tableimage
Mega Man Blue Bomber Baseball Shirt (XL, but runs small) - Tad - $2.50
Ubisoft Scarf - BleedingViolet - $2
Spike TV T-Shirt (XL) - Frank - $1
Clean Out LotSimon_Belmont - $10image
This is kind of a mystery lot, and kind of not... As I mentioned, I am moving, and need to clear stuff out, so this is a collection of things that haven't sold in my previous auctions, and some other miscellaneous stuff. However, this lot will also include anything that isn't bid on here. IF the bidding goes above $50, I will throw in a brand new set of Beats EP Headphones (https://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&lo...).
They are sealed, and are branded with a Paramount logo.
Here are some photos of the headphones. https://imgur.com/a/PbO48Wd
They are resealed because they had the branding put on them, but they are still new and unused.