General_Marketplace

Topic   Official Get A Steal - Give A Steal $100 or LESS / Bronze Star OR HIGHER ONLY

Jeff
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
24-Feb-2017(#1)
This topic had many older posts which were moved here:

http://gametz.com/General_Marketplace/updated-offi...
http://gametz.com/General_Marketplace/updated-offi...
http://gametz.com/General_Marketplace/updated-offi...
http://gametz.com/General_Marketplace/official-get...
http://gametz.com/General_Marketplace/official-get...
http://gametz.com/General_Marketplace/official-get...



IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE, YOU MUST HAVE A Bronze Star (BRONZE STAR) OR HIGHER... IF YOU WISH TO TRADE INTERNATIONALLY globe YOU MAY, BUT IF AN INTERNATIONAL USER DIBS YOUR STEAL, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT THE DIB.


*PLEASE USE THE SCORING SYSTEM TO VOTE IF YOU THINK THE ITEMS OFFERED ARE A STEAL OR NOT... MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS, DO NOT POST THEM HERE... PLEASE DO NOT PEND YOUR TRADE UNTIL THE PERSON CLAIMING YOUR DEAL HAS POSTED ONE UP OF THEIR OWN AND IT TOO HAS BEEN CLAIMED!*


*YOU HAVE 6 HOURS FOR SOMEONE TO DIB YOUR STEAL... PLEASE HAVE YOUR STEAL READY SHORTLY AFTER CLAIMING A STEAL. AFTER 2 HOURS IF YOUR ITEM SITS, PLEASE ALTER YOUR STEAL IN ORDER TO MOVE IT.

Otherwise, once 6 hours pass, the original steal you previously had dibs on will be available again and you lose your opportunity to re-claim. If you offer TWO unclaimed steals, you will be unable to participate in the future. IF YOU DELETE OR RESCIND YOUR DIB, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE FOR 48 HOURS. BE SURE YOU WANT THE ITEM YOU ARE DIBBING.

Exceptions made for steals posted after 12 AM EST to 7 AM EST.


This is the order you should be posting your steals, sending and accepting offers.
Person A posts steal
Person B dibs and sends pre-accepted offer
Person B posts steal
Person C dibs
Person A accepts Person B's offer

Thanks whitefire!


I had an idea... if it doesn't work, oh well.. but, it won't hurt to try. It'll also be a good opportunity to make some trades (you should be making 2 trades... one buying, one selling if everything goes smoothly).

My idea is the first person will post a deal (Me in this case)... Item + price (Condition is a must) within reason. It must be a deal. Not a $50 game for 47 + shipping... etc. Prices must be shipped.
Please try to keep the items below $100 value We don't want people posting "deal on MacBook Pro for $800" that way the cycle will not be blocked. Unless you are offering an absolute steal for an item over $100, please do not do it. What makes this fun is the randomness of items that can pop up... they can be anything.

Please review all of your resources (eBay, Craigslist, GameTZ, CAG... whatever... just make sure what you're offering is
a steal)

If you have less trades, you still send first... basic site rules still apply no matter what. If you are comfortable sending same time (gold stars Gold Star to Quintuple Gold Star and up, that's fine.

Once you agree to a deal (STEAL!), you must then offer a deal (STEAL!) of your own...


MAKE IT A GOOD ONE! STEALS ONLY... IF YOU ARE BUYING STEALS AND ONLY OFFERING SPORTS GAMES OR LESSER SOUGHT AFTER TITLES, YOU WILL BE WARNED ... THIS IS NOT AN OPPORTUNITY TO OFFLOAD YOUR JUNK...USE THE FREEBIE FORUM IF THIS IS YOUR INTENTION...Please only list one item at a time... Options are OK as well (i.e Game X on PS1 or Game X on PS2
*

Unclaimed Steals
Guacninja (1)




Example:

I post Phantasy Star 3 - Genesis (cart only, fair condition) for $10 paypal shipped

@billy wants my Phantasy Star 3 for Genesis for $10 shipped... he then posts "dibs on Phantasy Star 3"

the first person to post "dibs on X item" gets the item. Please clarify what you are getting dibs on to avoid confusion. If you are the first person to post, you must send that person an offer for the item immediately. The deal giver must verify that this person is the first one to post dibs and then @billy has to offer a steal of his own...

He offers Pokemon Gold for $15...once someone takes that deal, @Jeff can now accept the offer for Phantasy Star 3... and the cycle will continue. If he knows for sure he is the first one to get dibs, he can post his deal right after... so on and so forth.

Someone else should then say "dibs on @billy 's Pokemon Gold"

Examples of Deals Made so Far...
1.) Jeff sold Phantasy Star 2 (cart only) for $13 shipped to @Tad
2.) DiamondDave gets Tad's DOOM for $10 + ship and offers a PS3 bundle for $60 shipped!
3.) Yooka dibs the PS3 Bundle and offers - LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4) New and Sealed and Perfect Dark (N64 complete) with the option of Freedom Wings (DS) Complete and Whiplash (PS2) Complete...
4.) ResqTek dibs Yooka 's deal! and he offers Weeds Seasons 1-5 on Blu Ray. Seasons 3 and 5 are still sealed (BUYER PAYS SHIPPING!)
5.) KingofGames dibs Weeds Seasons 1-5 on Bluray Disc and offers Pokemon Silver and Sapphire for $10 shipped
6.) Geewiz dibs KingofGames Pokemon Silver and Sapphire and offers a Wii U system only 32GB (fair condition) for $50 shipped
7.) Whitefire dibs the Wii U system and offers Mario Kart 8 Wii U (Complete, VG) for $18 shipped.
8.) Lunar dibs MK8 and offers a PS3 bundle for $75+shipping!
9.) BleedingViolet claims the PS3 bundle and offers a sealed KOTOR 2... absolutely free!
10.) Pathlesscookies claims KOTOR2 + Lego SW: TFA and offers Max Steel, Railroad Tycoon 2 (sealed) a bunch of other various games for free!
11.) Whitefire claims Pathlesscookies' bundle and offers Wii U pro controller for $20!
12.) Dashey claims the Pro Controller and offers Lego Star Wars Force Awakens PlayStation 4 + oBher freebie games
13.) BleedingViolet claims Lego: SW - TFA and offers Lego: Lord of the Rings (DS/Sealed), Godfather (XB-Complete), Final Fantasy (PSP-Complete), Finding Nemo 2 Disc (complete), Boondock Saints (BDR - sealed), Buffy 1st season (complete), COD: Advanced Warfare (PS4), RE6 (360 / Sealed) for $20 amazon credit

Thanks all, have fun.


ResqTek
Silver Good Trader Gold Global Trader (10) Has Written 8 Reviews
* 13-Mar-2017(#2)
STEAL

Xbox 360 250GB Glossy Black System Complete in the Box
2 Microsoft Official Wireless Controllers (Silver and Black)
Skyrim
Halo Reach (rental case)
Modern Warfare 3 (Disc only)

$24.76 shipped

USA Only please

Pictures are hard to get with it being so glossy and the reflections. Console is in good shape.

image

WithinTemptation
Quadruple Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#3)
Wow, nice!!!!
BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#4)
Seriously nice I guess I can't post the same thing later now lol.
ResqTek
Silver Good Trader Gold Global Trader (10) Has Written 8 Reviews
* 13-Mar-2017(#5)
Trying to pay it forward early. It has been sitting in my closet for 2 years. I have some POP figures that are really nice as well, but ill save those for something else.

Dashey
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review
13-Mar-2017(#6)
Someone better not half ass the next steal

bill
GameTZ Gold Subscriber GameTZ Full Moderator 600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (15) Has Written 26 Reviews
13-Mar-2017(#7)
Justin wrote:
> I wonder if there's been any noticeable increase in trades since this topic began?

Here's a graph of trades/day... http://i.imgur.com/DerhII5.png
It's hard to see a change from that, the number varies a lot.
The average is 33 trades/day. Maybe compare that to how many trades/day coming from this topic.
JD
350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Mar-2017(#8)
Man nice steal wish i could dibs i haven't had 360 for 6 years now

DarkLink
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#9)
Been away all day. And I just came back and saw some great steals.

Great job everybody.

ResqTek
Silver Good Trader Gold Global Trader (10) Has Written 8 Reviews
13-Mar-2017(#10)
I just wanna see more retro in here smile I love me some SNES, NES and N64 stuff. Just can't let go of those from my childhood for some reason.

BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#11)
Somebody better offer up a system if they steal this one because he's basically only asking for shipping costs it seems like.
ResqTek
Silver Good Trader Gold Global Trader (10) Has Written 8 Reviews
13-Mar-2017(#12)
It is really heavy, so no telling on shipping it...this belonged to my gals ex so rather than run it over with my truck ill let someone else get some use out of that scumbags crap he left behind years ago.

tonymack21
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 3 Reviews This user is on the site NOW (6 minutes ago)
13-Mar-2017(#13)

Been away all weekend mostly. Nice stuff.

Within if I don't anything else I'll likely be offering wild guns. Muhahaha
WithinTemptation
Quadruple Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#14)
tonymack21 wrote:
>
> Been away all weekend mostly. Nice stuff.
>
> Within if I don't anything else I'll likely be offering wild guns. Muhahaha
>

I snagged that today smile But thanks for offering it up!
tonymack21
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 3 Reviews This user is on the site NOW (6 minutes ago)
13-Mar-2017(#15)
Ok glad you got one :)

BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#16)
ResqTek wrote:
> It is really heavy, so no telling on shipping it...this belonged to my gals ex so
> rather than run it over with my truck ill let someone else get some use out of that
> scumbags crap he left behind years ago.
>
>
Maybe one of my exes needs a new used 360? 😉
ResqTek
Silver Good Trader Gold Global Trader (10) Has Written 8 Reviews
13-Mar-2017(#17)
Might take til the morning for others to see it

Groo
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
* 13-Mar-2017(#18)
ResqTek wrote:
> STEAL
>
> Xbox 360 250GB Glossy Black System Complete in the Box
> 2 Microsoft Official Wireless Controllers (Silver and Black)
> Skyrim
> Halo Reach (rental case)
> Modern Warfare 3 (Disc only)
>
> $24.76 shipped
>
> USA Only please
>
> Pictures are hard to get with it being so glossy and the reflections. Console is
> in good shape.
>
>
>

Dibs, Groo will come back strong, eat cheese dip if ya got um.
BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#19)
ResqTek wrote:
> Might take til the morning for others to see it
>
>
Nope one of us would have grabbed it if Groo hadn't. This is one of the best steals that's been on this entire thread. Top 5 for sure. No way this would have sat till morning
ResqTek
Silver Good Trader Gold Global Trader (10) Has Written 8 Reviews
13-Mar-2017(#20)
BleedingViolet wrote:
> ResqTek wrote:
>> Might take til the morning for others to see it
>>
>>
> Nope one of us would have grabbed it if Groo hadn't. This is one of the best steals
> that's been on this entire thread. Top 5 for sure. No way this would have sat till
> morning

I've passed up a lot of good stuff and found the perfect opportunity to do something bignin here. Won't feel bad about claiming some of these deals now. I still have other stuff to let go.
Groo
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
* 13-Mar-2017(#21)
Lower 48 for now:

Super Nintendo (model 1 great shape) RF and power cables, and 2 Controllers (nintendo brand) and Super Mario World and Batman Returns (both cart only) $30 shipped
Lunar
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 850 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (5 minutes ago)
13-Mar-2017(#22)
Nice, pretty on par with the Xbox 360 yes

DarkLink
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#23)
Hopefully we don't scared ppl away. Thinking they need to offer consoles

dunno001
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Mar-2017(#24)
Man, I missed a NGPC deal while at work? That might've gotten me to jump in...

BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#25)
ResqTek wrote:
> BleedingViolet wrote:
>> ResqTek wrote:
> |>> Might take til the morning for others to see it
> |>>
> |>>
>> Nope one of us would have grabbed it if Groo hadn't. This is one of the best steals
>> that's been on this entire thread. Top 5 for sure. No way this would have sat
> till
>> morning
>
> I've passed up a lot of good stuff and found the perfect opportunity to do something
> bignin here. Won't feel bad about claiming some of these deals now. I still have
> other stuff to let go.
>
How come you haven't claimed the snes yet? It's perfectly okay to steal the next steal you know.

I know I'm resisting the urge.
JD
350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Mar-2017(#26)
I really want to get back into snes but games are so pricy now

DarkLink
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#27)
I got some snes games for a steal. When I find a dib :)

BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#28)
JD wrote:
> I really want to get back into snes but games are so pricy now
>
>
No they are not, 60 dollars for every new game that comes out whether the gameplay sucks or not compared to 10 dollar carts you know are good because you've been playing them for years.
Dashey
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review
13-Mar-2017(#29)
Harvest moon, Chrono trigger, earthbound and final fantasy 3 comes to mind

BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
* 13-Mar-2017(#30)
Hell I bought wordtris and populous carts for my supa boy the other day for two dollars each.

Not all retro is 100 dollars a cart. Those aren't the best examples of snes games for cheap but it's pretty good.
DarkLink
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#31)
Dashey wrote:
> Harvest moon, Chrono trigger, earthbound and final fantasy 3 comes to mind
>
>

Not that crazy.
Lunar
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 850 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (5 minutes ago)
13-Mar-2017(#32)
Aero Fighters? Hagane?

BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#33)
Dashey wrote:
> Harvest moon, Chrono trigger, earthbound and final fantasy 3 comes to mind
>
>
Until I save up the 200 bucks to buy a copy of snes harvest moon I'm content playing other copies. I have been thinking of starting a harvest moon collection getting every single American version including the game boy ones. Preferably minty but idk I love harvest moon and I have a feeling the original probably isn't as good or complex so I can wait to get that one for sure.
BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#34)
DarkLink wrote:
> I got some snes games for a steal. When I find a dib :)
>
>
Maybe just tell us one title so we can get more enthusiastic 😉 I know I'm wondering which ones you got for a steal.
DarkLink
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#35)
......rpg

BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#36)
Nice and mysterious! 😊

Would one of you guys please claim this amazing steal so I don't have to? I really want it and it's driving me crazy that it's just sitting here. I wanna be able to look back on tonight and say hey there was an awesome snes bundle but I just missed it because someone got it while I was trying to figure out what to post as a steal.

You guys are effin killing me. If this is still sitting here in an hour or so when I get back from the store I won't have any choice but to claim it ...... don't make me have to do that ..... it's not fair 😢
JD
350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Mar-2017(#37)
TMNT Sunset Riders so many more

InigoMontoya
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
13-Mar-2017(#38)
Violet, you should just claim it and trade it to me, since I don't have the $30 to drop on it myself. ;)
BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#39)
I never said I had the 30 extra myself. I would just have to trade one of my systems with the money going towards Groo, that's why I'm reluctant to just have it sitting there. Technically you could do the same thing if you wanted it.
InigoMontoya
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
13-Mar-2017(#40)
I don't have any systems I want to trade, though. I'm just perking up at the SNES because it's one year with the lady tomorrow and she keeps bugging me to bring mine over so she can play it. I feel like getting her her own would be the better way to roll.
Lunar
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 850 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (5 minutes ago)
13-Mar-2017(#41)
I'm glad people aren't just jumping in at this opportunity to flip the system. At $30, this is a certified STEAL! Super Mario World is worth half that.

I hope it goes to a good home and we get a nice quality steal in return.

BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#42)
InigoMontoya wrote:
> I don't have any systems I want to trade, though. I'm just perking up at the SNES
> because it's one year with the lady tomorrow and she keeps bugging me to bring mine
> over so she can play it. I feel like getting her her own would be the better way
> to roll.

I totally get that you have to make the one who makes you happy happy as well. I got my lady friend a 10 dollar genesis on here just in time for Valentine's day. Her favorite system, she loves sonic and old school games.

I would think if you put enough games together to bundle for 30 dollars PayPal you would have the system. I traded a bunch of games for one special cart and a few other carts for her system and one of the games I loved but it was well worth it. You should say f$#@ it and just do it. She will always remember it.
InigoMontoya
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
13-Mar-2017(#43)
BleedingViolet wrote:
> InigoMontoya wrote:
>> I don't have any systems I want to trade, though. I'm just perking up at the SNES
>> because it's one year with the lady tomorrow and she keeps bugging me to bring
> mine
>> over so she can play it. I feel like getting her her own would be the better way
>> to roll.
>
> I totally get that you have to make the one who makes you happy happy as well. I
> got my lady friend a 10 dollar genesis on here just in time for Valentine's day.
> Her favorite system, she loves sonic and old school games.
>
> I would think if you put enough games together to bundle for 30 dollars PayPal you
> would have the system. I traded a bunch of games for one special cart and a few other
> carts for her system and one of the games I loved but it was well worth it. You should
> say f$#@ it and just do it. She will always remember it.

I'm thinking about it. I could probably raise the $30 by parting with my GC Master Quest or Zelda CE, but...not ready to do that yet. I'll figure something out.
BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#44)
I know it'll be worth it. The way I look at it you can always buy that game again. Maybe not at that price but you can't buy tomorrow back. You get one day for a one year anniversary. Even when I look back at things I sacrificed for my exes so I could give them something nice I never regret it. Now that you're wanting the system I'm backing off so you can claim it. I think my lady friend was interested in me getting this one too. But if you want it you should get it for her.
Groo
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#45)
Current "Steal"

Groo wrote:
> Lower 48 for now:
>
> Super Nintendo (model 1 great shape) RF and power cables, and 2 Controllers (nintendo
> brand) and Super Mario World and Batman Returns (both cart only) $30 shipped

"Did I err?"
BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#46)
Groo wrote:
> Current "Steal"
>
> Groo wrote:
>> Lower 48 for now:
>>
>> Super Nintendo (model 1 great shape) RF and power cables, and 2 Controllers (nintendo
>> brand) and Super Mario World and Batman Returns (both cart only) $30 shipped
>
> "Did I err?"
>
No it's a really great steal and some of us want it but we just have to find something good to put up afterwards.
InigoMontoya
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
13-Mar-2017(#47)
BleedingViolet wrote:
> I know it'll be worth it. The way I look at it you can always buy that game again.
> Maybe not at that price but you can't buy tomorrow back. You get one day for a one
> year anniversary. Even when I look back at things I sacrificed for my exes so I could
> give them something nice I never regret it. Now that you're wanting the system I'm
> backing off so you can claim it. I think my lady friend was interested in me getting
> this one too. But if you want it you should get it for her.

Go for it. I'm in the market for one, but I'm not going to actually be able to see her literally tomorrow (unfortunately), so if I acquire one elsewhere before I see her, it's still going to be the 1-year gift for her.
Groo
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#48)
BleedingViolet wrote:
> Groo wrote:
>> Current "Steal"
>>
>> Groo wrote:
> |>> Lower 48 for now:
> |>>
> |>> Super Nintendo (model 1 great shape) RF and power cables, and 2 Controllers
> (nintendo
> |>> brand) and Super Mario World and Batman Returns (both cart only) $30 shipped
>>
>> "Did I err?"
>>
> No it's a really great steal and some of us want it but we just have to find something
> good to put up afterwards.

10/4 its cool, if no one claims it in 3 hours or less the 360 goes back up, maybe @Jeff could at least put my name above Guacninja so Groo can be #1
BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#49)
Ugh I'll think about it. It's a great system.
gameremporium
450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Mar-2017(#50)
@jeff you never answered my pm back about sending pics of the items bud
JD
350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Mar-2017(#51)
Really wish i could dibs snes, i'm gonna go sleep before i regret it

Scorch
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 3 Reviews
13-Mar-2017(#52)
Snes steals huh? 👀 (sad I missed Pkmn Sapphire earlier)
JEFFNES
Silver Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#53)
Dibs
JEFFNES
Silver Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#54)
I have a couple items I'll post off the top of my head
Pick any of them $15 shipped
Donkey Kong country SNES complete
or
Donkey Kong country 2 SNES complete
or
Mega man 2 and bubble bobble nes cart only
Bostonitalian88
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) This user is on the site NOW (5 minutes ago)
13-Mar-2017(#55)
Groo wrote:
> BleedingViolet wrote:
>> Groo wrote:
> |>> Current "Steal"
> |>>
> |>> Groo wrote:
>> |>> Lower 48 for now:
>> |>>
>> |>> Super Nintendo (model 1 great shape) RF and power cables, and 2 Controllers
>> (nintendo
>> |>> brand) and Super Mario World and Batman Returns (both cart only) $30 shipped
> |>>
> |>> "Did I err?"
> |>>
>> No it's a really great steal and some of us want it but we just have to find something
>> good to put up afterwards.
>
> 10/4 its cool, if no one claims it in 3 hours or less the 360 goes back up, maybe
> @Jeff could at least put my name above Guacninja so Groo can be #1

What condition are the carts in? I actually need batman for my collection
DiamondDave
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews This user is on the site NOW (8 minutes ago)
13-Mar-2017(#56)
It's already been claimed.
Groo
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#57)
Bostonitalian88 wrote:
> Groo wrote:
>> BleedingViolet wrote:
> |>> Groo wrote:
>> |>> Current "Steal"
>> |>>
>> |>> Groo wrote:
> |>> |>> Lower 48 for now:
> |>> |>>
> |>> |>> Super Nintendo (model 1 great shape) RF and power cables, and 2 Controllers
> |>> (nintendo
> |>> |>> brand) and Super Mario World and Batman Returns (both cart only) $30 shipped
>> |>>
>> |>> "Did I err?"
>> |>>
> |>> No it's a really great steal and some of us want it but we just have to find
> something
> |>> good to put up afterwards.
>>
>> 10/4 its cool, if no one claims it in 3 hours or less the 360 goes back up, maybe
>> @Jeff could at least put my name above Guacninja so Groo can be #1
>
> What condition are the carts in? I actually need batman for my collection

will have to pick it up from JEFFNES now my man, but pretty sure he is keeping da lot 👍
Rune_Walsh
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Canada
13-Mar-2017(#58)
JEFFNES wrote:
> I have a couple items I'll post off the top of my head
> Pick any of them $15 shipped
> Donkey Kong country SNES complete
> or
> Donkey Kong country 2 SNES complete
> or
> Mega man 2 and bubble bobble nes cart only

pics?
condition?
Frank
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (12) Has Written 18 Reviews
* 13-Mar-2017(#59)
Dibs on Donkey Kong Country if the box condition is good!

DiamondDave
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews This user is on the site NOW (8 minutes ago)
13-Mar-2017(#60)
lol, we really getting picky with $12 complete Donkey Kong Countries now? C'mon
JEFFNES
Silver Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#61)
Sorry was driving.. I have some pics on my phone I believe
Frank
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (12) Has Written 18 Reviews
13-Mar-2017(#62)
I don't need pics. If you think it's good, I'll take your word. Just accept my offer once I post a deal!

Jeff
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
13-Mar-2017(#63)
Yooka wrote:
> I don't need pics. If you think it's good, I'll take your word. Just accept my offer
> once I post a deal and someone dibs my steal

wink

Frank
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (12) Has Written 18 Reviews
* 13-Mar-2017(#64)
Pick any one of the following


- Sonic Riders (Complete) - $8 shipped
- Mario Golf 64 (Box + Cart) - $13 shipped
- Perfect Dark 64 (Complete) - free + Shipping
- Draglade DS (Complete) free + Shipping
- Medal of Honor: 10th Anniversary PC (sealed) Free + Free Shipping
- Medal of Honor: Warfighter -- Limited EDITION PC (sealed) free + free shipping
- Kingdom hearts Chain of Memories GBA (cart only) Free + Free Shipping
- Tetris Axis 3DS (Cart + Manual) free + free shipping.

ResqTek
Silver Good Trader Gold Global Trader (10) Has Written 8 Reviews
13-Mar-2017(#65)
Had no need for an SNES system, but those DK games I could have yes

JEFFNES
Silver Good Trader
* 13-Mar-2017(#66)
Yooka wrote:
> I don't need pics. If you think it's good, I'll take your word. Just accept my offer
> once I post a deal!
>
>

https://ibb.co/kR0F0a
https://ibb.co/iKKKRF
https://ibb.co/hsRNfa
Rune_Walsh
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Canada
13-Mar-2017(#67)
Holy makinaw, judging by the amount of negs, Yooka better add/switch up his deal if he wants to get that DK complete....wow

BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#68)
ResqTek wrote:
> Had no need for an SNES system, but those DK games I could have yes
>
>
Lol had I known I could have traded a game or two for an entire system I probably would have just claimed it myself.

Bostonitalian88
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) This user is on the site NOW (5 minutes ago)
13-Mar-2017(#69)
I'll dibs Mario golf to help yooka out
ResqTek
Silver Good Trader Gold Global Trader (10) Has Written 8 Reviews
13-Mar-2017(#70)
Man I can't believe I missed those DK frown by 10 mins too!

JEFFNES
Silver Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#71)
ResqTek wrote:
> Man I can't believe I missed those DK frown by 10 mins too!
>
>
I'll put dk2 back up when I dib something else
BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#72)
ResqTek wrote:
> Man I can't believe I missed those DK frown by 10 mins too!
>
>
I just don't get why someone would pick dkc 1 over dkc 2 or (especially) mega man 2 AND Bubble Bobble lol.

Maybe he has the other 3 games already?
ResqTek
Silver Good Trader Gold Global Trader (10) Has Written 8 Reviews
13-Mar-2017(#73)
JEFFNES wrote:
> ResqTek wrote:
>> Man I can't believe I missed those DK frown by 10 mins too!
>>
>>
> I'll put dk2 back up when I dib something else

I'll be ready yes

Jeff
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
13-Mar-2017(#74)
They are all great games... DKC1 is a classic though.. more so than the other games (my opinion, of course)

Jeff
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
13-Mar-2017(#75)
Bostonitalian88 wrote:
> I'll dibs Mario golf to help yooka out

You're up!

DiamondDave
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews This user is on the site NOW (8 minutes ago)
13-Mar-2017(#76)
I didn't care for DKC 2 or 3 myself.
BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#77)
Jeff wrote:
> They are all great games... DKC1 is a classic though.. more so than the other games
> (my opinion, of course)
>
>
Wait what? Have you not played DKC2? It's probably one of the top three platformers ever. Where DKC1 and DKC3 are a solid 7 out of 10 each on Snes DKC2 is a better than solid 10 out of 10 it had more difficulty better level designs ...... that's my opinion of course. But man when I think back to the best Snes games DKC2 is right there near the top.
Kellyanne_Conway
GameTZ Subscriber 400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#78)
More console bundles yo. His holiness was sleeping.
Kellyanne_Conway
GameTZ Subscriber 400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#79)
And to whomever got the Xbox 360 bundle, I know envy is a sin but come on
BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
13-Mar-2017(#80)
JEFFNES wrote:
> ResqTek wrote:
>> Man I can't believe I missed those DK frown by 10 mins too!
>>
>>
> I'll put dk2 back up when I dib something else

Will we see mega man 2 ever again? That was a real surprise AND Bubble Bobble, wow. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't put those up again. And as much as I want DKC 2 I'll let @ResqTek have it for that awesome basically free 360 he put up.

Topic   Official Get A Steal - Give A Steal $100 or LESS / Bronze Star OR HIGHER ONLY