General_Marketplace

Topic   UPDATED Official Get A Steal - Give A Steal topic $100 or LESS ONLY

Jeff
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
* 24-Feb-2017(#1)
This topic had many older posts which were moved here:

http://gametz.com/General_Marketplace/updated-offi...



*PLEASE USE THE SCORING SYSTEM TO VOTE IF YOU THINK THE ITEMS OFFERED ARE A STEAL OR NOT... MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS, DO NOT POST THEM HERE... PLEASE DO NOT PEND YOUR TRADE UNTIL THE PERSON CLAIMING YOUR DEAL HAS POSTED ONE UP OF THEIR OWN AND IT TOO HAS BEEN CLAIMED!*


*YOU HAVE 12 HOURS FOR SOMEONE TO DIB YOUR STEAL

Otherwise, the original steal you previously had dibs on will be available again and you lose your opportunity to re-claim. If you offer TWO unclaimed steals, you will be unable to participate in the future.


MAKE IT A GOOD ONE! STEALS ONLY... IF YOU ARE BUYING STEALS AND ONLY OFFERING SPORTS GAMES OR LESSER SOUGHT AFTER TITLES, YOU WILL BE WARNED ... THIS IS NOT AN OPPORTUNITY TO OFFLOAD YOUR JUNK...USE THE FREEBIE FORUM IF THIS IS YOUR INTENTION...Please only list one item at a time... Options are OK as well (i.e Game X on PS1 or Game X on PS2
*



This is the order you should be posting your steals, sending and accepting offers.
Person A posts steal
Person B dibs and sends pre-accepted offer
Person B posts steal
Person C dibs
Person A accepts Person B's offer

Thanks whitefire!



I had an idea... if it doesn't work, oh well.. but, it won't hurt to try. It'll also be a good opportunity to make some trades (you should be making 2 trades... one buying, one selling if everything goes smoothly).

My idea is the first person will post a deal (Me in this case)... Item + price (Condition is a must) within reason. It must be a deal. Not a $50 game for 47 + shipping... etc. Prices must be shipped. Please try to keep the items below $100 value We don't want people posting "deal on MacBook Pro for $800" that way the cycle will not be blocked. Unless you are offering an absolute steal for an item over $100, please do not do it.

Please review all of your resources (eBay, Craigslist, GameTZ, CAG... whatever... just make sure what you're offering is a steal)

If you have less trades, you still send first... basic site rules still apply no matter what. If you are comfortable sending same time (gold stars Gold Star to Quintuple Gold Star and up, that's fine.

Once you agree to a deal (STEAL!), you must then offer a deal (STEAL!) of your own...




Example:

I post Phantasy Star 3 - Genesis (cart only, fair condition) for $10 paypal shipped

@billy wants my Phantasy Star 3 for Genesis for $10 shipped... he then posts "dibs on Phantasy Star 3"

the first person to post "dibs on X item" gets the item. Please clarify what you are getting dibs on to avoid confusion. If you are the first person to post, you must send that person an offer for the item immediately. The deal giver must verify that this person is the first one to post dibs and then can accept the offer.

Once the offer is accepted, @billy must post a deal of his own to offer... He offers Pokemon Gold for $15... and the cycle will continue. If he knows for sure he is the first one to get dibs, he can post his deal right after... so on and so forth. Someone else will then say "dibs on @billy 's Pokemon Gold"

We'll see how the topic goes.

Examples of Deals Made so Far...
1.) Jeff sold Phantasy Star 2 (cart only) for $13 shipped to @Tad
2.) DiamondDave gets Tad's DOOM for $10 + ship and offers a PS3 bundle for $60 shipped!
3.) Yooka dibs the PS3 Bundle and offers - LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4) New and Sealed and Perfect Dark (N64 complete) with the option of Freedom Wings (DS) Complete and Whiplash (PS2) Complete...
4.) ResqTek dibs Yooka 's deal! and he offers Weeds Seasons 1-5 on Blu Ray. Seasons 3 and 5 are still sealed (BUYER PAYS SHIPPING!)
5.) KingofGames dibs Weeds Seasons 1-5 on Bluray Disc and offers Pokemon Silver and Sapphire for $10 shipped
6.) Geewiz dibs KingofGames Pokemon Silver and Sapphire and offers a Wii U system only 32GB (fair condition) for $50 shipped
7.) Whitefire dibs the Wii U system and offers Mario Kart 8 Wii U (Complete, VG) for $18 shipped.
8.) Lunar dibs MK8 and offers a PS3 bundle for $75+shipping!
9.) BleedingViolet claims the PS3 bundle and offers a sealed KOTOR 2... absolutely free!
10.) Pathlesscookies claims KOTOR2 + Lego SW: TFA and offers Max Steel, Railroad Tycoon 2 (sealed) a bunch of other various games for free!
11.) Whitefire claims Pathlesscookies' bundle and offers Wii U pro controller for $20!
12.) Dashey claims the Pro Controller and offers Lego Star Wars Force Awakens PlayStation 4 + oBher freebie games
13.) BleedingViolet claims Lego: SW - TFA and offers Lego: Lord of the Rings (DS/Sealed), Godfather (XB-Complete), Final Fantasy (PSP-Complete), Finding Nemo 2 Disc (complete), Boondock Saints (BDR - sealed), Buffy 1st season (complete), COD: Advanced Warfare (PS4), RE6 (360 / Sealed) for $20 amazon credit

Thanks all, have fun.


cblake78
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
3-Mar-2017(#2)
Well stated, @DiamondDave
Jeff
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
3-Mar-2017(#3)
Aww man lol I don't need 3 copies of Hyrule Historia... It'll be about 10 to ship that bad boy.

Jeff
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
3-Mar-2017(#4)
Thank you DD. Well stated. Im glad you guys support this thread and concept.

longhornsk57
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
3-Mar-2017(#5)
DiamondDave wrote:
> longhornsk57 wrote:
>> DiamondDave wrote:
> |>> ^why I don't post two options
>>
>> I don't understand, if someone posts two options and someone else picks up the
> first
>> option, but you want the 2nd option, is it like "omg so rude and horrible" to
> ask
>> the guy the other option or try for part of it at a "non steal" price or something?
>>
>> Sometimes the unwritten rules on this forum are worse than the MLB..
>
> I'll try to explain this again. Here's the flow of action normally:
>
> Person A got a deal. They offer deal A or deal B at a loss in return.
> Person B takes deal A. Person B offers a deal at a loss to make up for taking Deal
> A.
> Person C takes deal. Person C offers a deal, etc~
>
> When person Y comes in and taps person A on the shoulder and asks them to give them
> Deal B, because person Y wants Deal B, you're essentially asking Person A to fudge
> themselves not once, but twice, because you want to get something dumb cheap. Person
> Y isn't in the loop, or they would have called dibs on an offer and offered something
> else, so they're essentially taking without giving at this point. If they were interested
> in offer A, they should have sent a trade suggestion for Offer A that was beneficially
> mutual, but instead decided they wanted to take instead.
>
> That doesn't seem a LITTLE inconsiderate to you, at all? This isn't "unspoken rules",
> this is common courtesy. Don't ask someone to fudge themselves twice because you're
> looking for a steal. Please?

No, what bugs me is the assumption that went into it.

If person Y just didn't post "dibs" in time because this thread goes so fast, and if you are just inquiring about it, willing to pay more, or would yourself offer something back etc.

What I am asking about is someone offers TWO options, and you come in 5 minutes too late to dibs on one, so you say hey can I dibs the other options from earlier and give you something in return, or work something out etc.

I guess the fact that you immediately think someone is trying to fudge the community or get something for free instead of just asking about something is what is annoying here.

I thought it was a fun thread to get involved in and I saw something I could actually use, so I guess I am a free loading piece of crap (proven by my history here of course) for asking about it after the fact of someone taking the other option.
ResqTek
Silver Good Trader Gold Global Trader (10) Has Written 8 Reviews
3-Mar-2017(#6)
It's a great idea for the community. There has been a lot of stuff that has come through that I wouldn't mind having but it's like I want to wait for something I really want. So there is a little patience to be had as well
DiamondDave
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
* 3-Mar-2017(#7)
longhornsk57 wrote:
> stuff

Look, I don't want to throw down in the thread anymore. You said "If you're still up for Option A, let me know". To me that didn't mean anything but that. If you meant something else, I would have PMed him or sent him a trade offer. Hopefully you can stop being defensive long enough to try to see it how it must have looked without the information you're suddenly providing.
Justin
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
3-Mar-2017(#8)
To be fair, it certainly seemed like you wanted it at the steal price. If you wanted to work something out for it, you could have made that clear. That would have been no problem, I'm sure.
Lunar
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 850 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
* 3-Mar-2017(#9)
longhornsk57 wrote:
> If person Y just didn't post "dibs" in time because this thread goes so fast, and
> if you are just inquiring about it, willing to pay more, or would yourself offer
> something back etc.
>
> What I am asking about is someone offers TWO options, and you come in 5 minutes too
> late to dibs on one, so you say hey can I dibs the other options from earlier and
> give you something in return, or work something out etc.
>
> I guess the fact that you immediately think someone is trying to fudge the community
> or get something for free instead of just asking about something is what is annoying
> here.
>
> I thought it was a fun thread to get involved in and I saw something I could actually
> use, so I guess I am a free loading piece of crap (proven by my history here of course)
> for asking about it after the fact of someone taking the other option.y

By asking for the other option, even at a higher price, you are potentially taking future deals away. The other option could always come back(which has proven true since whitefire posted the PS2 deal twice).

Anyway, it's inconsiderate because you are essentially asking for a deal without giving back which defeats the purpose of this thread.

This is not a clearance, get rid of your crap thread. There is a give and take dynamic here.

longhornsk57
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 3-Mar-2017(#10)
DiamondDave wrote:
> longhornsk57 wrote:
>> stuff
>
> Look, I don't want to throw down in the thread anymore. You said "If you're still
> down for this, I'd like it". To me that didn't mean anything but that. If you meant
> something else, I would have PMed him or sent him a trade offer.

However the semantics came out, I didn't appreciate the assumption, especially when my next question blatantly stated and clarified the point that I was just asking about a fair exchange and you still decided to basically publicly call me a freeloader and go SJW about it. That frustrates me because I've given away so much free crap on this site and given away so many items at wayy below value.

But that's fine, I will leave the thread alone, sorry for the off topic and randomness everyone, I will leave it be.


Lunar wrote:

> By asking for the other option, even at a higher price, you are potentially take
> future deals away. The other option could always come back(which has proven true
> since whitefire posted the PS2 deal twice).
>
> Anyway, it's inconsiderate because you are essentially asking for a deal without
> giving back which defeats the purpose of this thread.
>
> This is not a clearance, get rid of your crap thread. Thee is a give and take dynamic
> here.

Ok well at least this is something that makes sense, that is literally all I was asking about. Thanks.
BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
3-Mar-2017(#11)
longhornsk57 wrote:
> DiamondDave wrote:
>> longhornsk57 wrote:
> |>> DiamondDave wrote:
>> |>> ^why I don't post two options
> |>>
> |>> I don't understand, if someone posts two options and someone else picks up the
>> first
> |>> option, but you want the 2nd option, is it like "omg so rude and horrible" to
>> ask
> |>> the guy the other option or try for part of it at a "non steal" price or something?
> |>>
> |>> Sometimes the unwritten rules on this forum are worse than the MLB..
>>
>> I'll try to explain this again. Here's the flow of action normally:
>>
>> Person A got a deal. They offer deal A or deal B at a loss in return.
>> Person B takes deal A. Person B offers a deal at a loss to make up for taking
> Deal
>> A.
>> Person C takes deal. Person C offers a deal, etc~
>>
>> When person Y comes in and taps person A on the shoulder and asks them to give
> them
>> Deal B, because person Y wants Deal B, you're essentially asking Person A to fudge
>> themselves not once, but twice, because you want to get something dumb cheap.
> Person
>> Y isn't in the loop, or they would have called dibs on an offer and offered something
>> else, so they're essentially taking without giving at this point. If they were
> interested
>> in offer A, they should have sent a trade suggestion for Offer A that was beneficially
>> mutual, but instead decided they wanted to take instead.
>>
>> That doesn't seem a LITTLE inconsiderate to you, at all? This isn't "unspoken
> rules",
>> this is common courtesy. Don't ask someone to fudge themselves twice because you're
>> looking for a steal. Please?
>
> No, what bugs me is the assumption that went into it.
>
> If person Y just didn't post "dibs" in time because this thread goes so fast, and
> if you are just inquiring about it, willing to pay more, or would yourself offer
> something back etc.
>
> What I am asking about is someone offers TWO options, and you come in 5 minutes too
> late to dibs on one, so you say hey can I dibs the other options from earlier and
> give you something in return, or work something out etc.
>
> I guess the fact that you immediately think someone is trying to fudge the community
> or get something for free instead of just asking about something is what is annoying
> here.
>
> I thought it was a fun thread to get involved in and I saw something I could actually
> use, so I guess I am a free loading piece of crap (proven by my history here of course)
> for asking about it after the fact of someone taking the other option.

He didn't say anything like that. What he said was exactly how it is meant to be and it's not an unwritten rule at all. It's common sense. BUT the only reason (I believe anyways) he worded it like that was not because he was assuming you didn't mean well but so that there could be no misunderstanding what the (apparently unwritten) rule was.

He wasn't calling you out at all he was just making it clear what he meant to say I think. And also he has given up two very nice bundles for not a ton in return so this is (also what I believe to be) his reasoning for being a little terse in return because people aren't taking things as seriously as they should be. These aren't just giveaways because we hate our stuff and just want to throw it in the trash if someone doesn't want it, these are things we supposedly value very highly that we would almost normally never give up even if someone made a great offer.

The spirit of the thread is basically this if you love it, trade it because it will make someone else happy to get it. And then continue paying it forward. That's why this is a fun and scary thread because you're supposed to be "giving" away a ridiculous deal for fun but you're losing something awesome (or sharing the way I see it) so someone else can enjoy it.

He never called you any names nor do I assume he meant to imply anything negative about you personally.
Lunar
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 850 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
3-Mar-2017(#12)
Hey, no need for self-exile! Feel free to dib on something else(in time laughing out loud) and offer deals in return. No discrimination(unless you offer crap laughing out loud laughing out loud)

BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
3-Mar-2017(#13)
longhornsk57 wrote:
> DiamondDave wrote:
>> longhornsk57 wrote:
> |>> stuff
>>
>> Look, I don't want to throw down in the thread anymore. You said "If you're still
>> down for this, I'd like it". To me that didn't mean anything but that. If you
> meant
>> something else, I would have PMed him or sent him a trade offer.
>
> However the semantics came out, I didn't appreciate the assumption, especially when
> my next question blatantly stated and clarified the point that I was just asking
> about a fair exchange and you still decided to basically publicly call me a freeloader
> and go SJW about it. That frustrates me because I've given away so much free crap
> on this site and given away so many items at wayy below value.
>
> But that's fine, I will leave the thread alone, sorry for the off topic and randomness
> everyone, I will leave it be.
>
>
> Lunar wrote:
>
>> By asking for the other option, even at a higher price, you are potentially take
>> future deals away. The other option could always come back(which has proven true
>> since whitefire posted the PS2 deal twice).
>>
>> Anyway, it's inconsiderate because you are essentially asking for a deal without
>> giving back which defeats the purpose of this thread.
>>
>> This is not a clearance, get rid of your crap thread. Thee is a give and take
> dynamic
>> here.
>
> Ok well at least this is something that makes sense, that is literally all I was
> asking about. Thanks.
>
No one is asking you to leave we want everyone to participate and give great steals. Hell I would have stole that vita tv too and gave up in a steal my vita 3g system right afterwards. I'm not even kidding maybe if he gets another turn and I see it in time I will do just that.

But the more the merrier here. Stay ...... chill with us bro
Pathlesscookies
350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Jamaica
3-Mar-2017(#14)
dibs on hyrule historia
Lunar
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 850 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
3-Mar-2017(#15)
Yay! New deal! Waiting for it....

BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
3-Mar-2017(#16)
Justin wrote:
> To be fair, it certainly seemed like you wanted it at the steal price. If you wanted
> to work something out for it, you could have made that clear. That would have been
> no problem, I'm sure.
>
Someone actually made an offer for my two sealed 360 games that @Ryan didn't take yesterday but did offer to pay for shipping at least lol.
longhornsk57
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
3-Mar-2017(#17)
BleedingViolet wrote:

>
> He wasn't calling you out at all he was just making it clear what he meant to say
> I think. And also he has given up two very nice bundles for not a ton in return so
> this is (also what I believe to be) his reasoning for being a little terse in return
> because people aren't taking things as seriously as they should be. These aren't
> just giveaways because we hate our stuff and just want to throw it in the trash if
> someone doesn't want it, these are things we supposedly value very highly that we
> would almost normally never give up even if someone made a great offer.
>
> The spirit of the thread is basically this if you love it, trade it because it will
> make someone else happy to get it. And then continue paying it forward. That's why
> this is a fun and scary thread because you're supposed to be "giving" away a ridiculous
> deal for fun but you're losing something awesome (or sharing the way I see it) so
> someone else can enjoy it.
>
> He never called you any names nor do I assume he meant to imply anything negative
> about you personally.

Alright, well if I jumped to any conclusion then I apologize. I didn't mean to stir anything up, and have not had any bad dealings before with anyone in this thread.

It's a good thread, and maybe I will contribute to it at a later time. I guess I took it personally that a simple question turned into a seeming accusation, but in retrospect I could have made my position more clear about an innocuous question, and not appeared to try to dib something on the free or what have you.

Sorry DD and the gang. Let's all have a good weekend.

One thing I've learned is when multiple people are saying the same thing, you might want to check where you went awry instead of getting upset with everyone, lol.
Pathlesscookies
350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Jamaica
3-Mar-2017(#18)
soon post mine, i not at home to take pics so later today
tonymack21
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 3 Reviews
3-Mar-2017(#19)

Throw us something awesome @pathlesscookies !


BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
3-Mar-2017(#20)
longhornsk57 wrote:
> BleedingViolet wrote:
>
>>
>> He wasn't calling you out at all he was just making it clear what he meant to
> say
>> I think. And also he has given up two very nice bundles for not a ton in return
> so
>> this is (also what I believe to be) his reasoning for being a little terse in
> return
>> because people aren't taking things as seriously as they should be. These aren't
>> just giveaways because we hate our stuff and just want to throw it in the trash
> if
>> someone doesn't want it, these are things we supposedly value very highly that
> we
>> would almost normally never give up even if someone made a great offer.
>>
>> The spirit of the thread is basically this if you love it, trade it because it
> will
>> make someone else happy to get it. And then continue paying it forward. That's
> why
>> this is a fun and scary thread because you're supposed to be "giving" away a ridiculous
>> deal for fun but you're losing something awesome (or sharing the way I see it)
> so
>> someone else can enjoy it.
>>
>> He never called you any names nor do I assume he meant to imply anything negative
>> about you personally.
>
> Alright, well if I jumped to any conclusion then I apologize. I didn't mean to stir
> anything up, and have not had any bad dealings before with anyone in this thread.
>
> It's a good thread, and maybe I will contribute to it at a later time. I guess I
> took it personally that a simple question turned into a seeming accusation, but in
> retrospect I could have made my position more clear about an innocuous question,
> and not appeared to try to dib something on the free or what have you.
>
> Sorry DD and the gang. Let's all have a good weekend.
>
> One thing I've learned is when multiple people are saying the same thing, you might
> want to check where you went awry instead of getting upset with everyone, lol.

No worries at all he just has a way of explaining things that may be rather off putting I guess to some. And I'm pretty sure he knew you didn't mean it like that anyways but again now I'm assuming things. But a few people have given some great things and he's trying to preserve the original idea to make sure awesome stuff is still getting posted.
DiamondDave
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
3-Mar-2017(#21)
longhornsk57 wrote:
> Sorry DD and the gang. Let's all have a good weekend.

The Switch is here. What could possibly go wrong?
Lunar
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 850 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
3-Mar-2017(#22)
Switch turns out to be ass and Zelda is a boring Harvest Moon clone?

Just things I hope might be true since I don't have a Nintendo Switch frown

longhornsk57
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
3-Mar-2017(#23)
Yeah true @bleedingviolet and @diamonddave

It's all good guys, let's group hug and sorry for derailing the thread, onward to the "steals" and here's another question.

Can I offer up a "steal" without taking something if I don't really see anything?
DiamondDave
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
* 3-Mar-2017(#24)
Lunar wrote:
> Switch turns out to be ass and Zelda is a boring Harvest Moon clone?
>

Don't be that guy

longhornsk57 wrote:
> Yeah true @bleedingviolet and @diamonddave
>
> It's all good guys, let's group hug and sorry for derailing the thread, onward to
> the "steals" and here's another question.
>
> Can I offer up a "steal" without taking something if I don't really see anything?

I'd say probably nah, since when someone's got offer/s they're still under the gun to put up something someone wants to call dibs on. Nothing's "failed" yet so to speak and I'm not sure what'd happen if it did. 'Course, if you wanted to just slap something up in Classifieds at a dumb price, knock yourself out
longhornsk57
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
3-Mar-2017(#25)
DiamondDave wrote:
> Lunar wrote:
>> Switch turns out to be ass and Zelda is a boring Harvest Moon clone?
>>
>
> Don't be that guy
>
> longhornsk57 wrote:
>> Yeah true @bleedingviolet and @diamonddave
>>
>> It's all good guys, let's group hug and sorry for derailing the thread, onward
> to
>> the "steals" and here's another question.
>>
>> Can I offer up a "steal" without taking something if I don't really see anything?
>
> I'd say probably nah, since when someone's got offer/s they're still under the gun
> to put up something someone wants to call dibs on. Nothing's "failed" yet so to
> speak and I'm not sure what'd happen if it did. 'Course, if you wanted to just slap
> something up in Classifieds at a dumb price, knock yourself out

Sounds good,
Jeff
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
3-Mar-2017(#26)
longhornsk57 wrote:
> Yeah true @bleedingviolet and @diamonddave
>
> It's all good guys, let's group hug and sorry for derailing the thread, onward to
> the "steals" and here's another question.
>
> Can I offer up a "steal" without taking something if I don't really see anything?

No, unless you claim something you can't offer anything. Only one person is offering something at a time. If you don't want what is being offered, you have to wait until something pops up or if that item sits for a few hours (24 is too long, thinking about shortening that rule) because if it genuinely is a steal, it shouldn't last more than 12... so, we'll see.



Lunar
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 850 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
3-Mar-2017(#27)
I like having the options. I think two is sufficient. Not everyone have the same systems. For example as of right now, I can't play any PS4 or XB1 games.

longhornsk57
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
3-Mar-2017(#28)
Lunar wrote:
> I like having the options. I think two is sufficient. Not everyone have the same
> systems. For example as of right now, I can't play any PS4 or XB1 games.
>
>

Yeah the options are actually a good idea, makes it easier for more to participate.
Lunar
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 850 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
3-Mar-2017(#29)
Really wanna see a good retro game(yea singular) for a decent price.

whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
3-Mar-2017(#30)
I would if I still had any.

Jeff
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
3-Mar-2017(#31)
I have some :)

Soraking007
Global Trader - willing to trade internationally United Kingdom
3-Mar-2017(#32)
whats on the table currently? ive been out and seen a lot of posts here and there and cant find the most up to date offer or is it still the one unclaimed?
whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
3-Mar-2017(#33)
Soraking007 wrote:
> whats on the table currently? ive been out and seen a lot of posts here and there
> and cant find the most up to date offer or is it still the one unclaimed?

Nothing. We're waiting for the last user to post his steal.

Pathlesscookies
350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Jamaica
* 3-Mar-2017(#34)
NEW steal


-> https://imgur.com/a/HfaTz

complete games $5 to cover shipping

or

disc games $3 to cover shipping
Jeff
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
3-Mar-2017(#35)
not sure the public is feeling this one, @pathlesscookies

Pathlesscookies
350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Jamaica
* 3-Mar-2017(#36)
ok i have a brand new sealed

bioshock 2 special edition for the xbox 360

for 20 bucks

it looks like this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bioshock-2-Special-Edition...

or a skyrim collector prima sealed first print guide for 30

BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
* 3-Mar-2017(#37)
Don't give up on him yet guys I want one of his steals I'm just working on something local from Facebook to buy for a steal okay?

If I can get it cheap enough I will take one of his steals. Somebody has been waiting for this ..... that's all I'm gonna say in case what I'm trying to buy falls through 😊
Kellyanne_Conway
GameTZ Subscriber 400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
3-Mar-2017(#38)
Are we only giving people an hour now?
BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
3-Mar-2017(#39)
The_Pope wrote:
> Are we only giving people an hour now?

No but according to the newer rule if people downvote it enough it's deemed not a steal and he has to come up with something else. I'm just hoping I can pull a deal off in time before he is asked to post something better.
Pathlesscookies
350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Jamaica
3-Mar-2017(#40)
how about

shadow complex ps4 sealed for 30..
Ryan
GameTZ Subscriber 500 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
3-Mar-2017(#41)
Pathlesscookies wrote:
> NEW steal
>
>
>

>
> disc games $3 to cover shipping

dibs
BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
3-Mar-2017(#42)
Lol that's what I wanted dibs on too 😉
whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 3-Mar-2017(#43)
That's a good lot. I think maybe some of the criticizers were thrown off by the sports games, but there are some solid games in there as well.

Ryan
GameTZ Subscriber 500 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
3-Mar-2017(#44)
Lunar wrote:
> Really wanna see a good retro game(yea singular) for a decent price.
>
>

Hopefully I can fulfill this request? My steal going live @11 EST hope it satisfies this retro game request, decent obscure game!

hint: developed by Square
double hint: value on Amazon is $70+ ship for disc only
Ryan
GameTZ Subscriber 500 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
3-Mar-2017(#45)
whitefire wrote:
> That's a good lot. I think maybe some of the criticizers were thrown off by the sports
> games, but there are some solid games in there as well.
>
>

Agreed. Wanted to play Blitz for the last 10 years but could never justify a $20 price tag. Worth it for that alone!
BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
3-Mar-2017(#46)
Actually I was hoping for the San Andreas and maybe to ask if he'd throw in two worlds too for an extra 5 bucks. Blitz was one of my first dreamcast games I even liked playing it in the arcade more lol.
Ryan
GameTZ Subscriber 500 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 3-Mar-2017(#47)
Current Deal:

Mystery Chronicles: One Way Heroics(LRG, Vita valued at $40 Amazon)- $20+ shipping(effectively $22.77 shipped)

OR

Einhander PS1(disc + case + back art only, no manual) Case has some wear as shown in picture. Disc has a little light scratches but plays no problem. - $45 shipped(valued at $75 Amazon)


Let me know if this qualifies as a steal I know there were some concerns over Recore!!
Lunar
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 850 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
3-Mar-2017(#48)
Hm, I think I saw someone with a Einhander manual in the Box and Manual forum. Could be a snag if someone reunites them orphans.
Not a bad price for Manual less einhander. CIB copies are around $90 I think.

Dashey
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review
3-Mar-2017(#49)
That Einhander is calling me

whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
3-Mar-2017(#50)
Dashey wrote:
> That Einhander is calling me
>
>

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JoqDYcCDOTg

Wheels617
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
4-Mar-2017(#51)
Ill dibs einhander and offer the ps vita tv bundle for $18 shipped
Rojocapo
Gold Good Trader
* 4-Mar-2017(#52)
May i suggest something, i know I am kind of new and all, but... this is impossible to keep up and follow all these post. Can you guys have maybe a thread for conversation and a thread strictly for rules,deals and dibs ONLY ? just to keep things clean and make it easier to read and follow what is going on here.
tonymack21
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 3 Reviews
4-Mar-2017(#53)
I'll dibs the vita tv bundle.

I'll post a new deal in a few lemme look around

Bostonitalian88
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
4-Mar-2017(#54)
Nice
Jeff
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
4-Mar-2017(#55)
Rojocapo wrote:
> May i suggest something, i know I am kind of new and all, but... this is impossible
> to keep up and follow all these post. Can you guys have maybe a thread for conversation
> and a thread strictly for rules,deals and dibs ONLY ? just to keep things clean and
> make it easier to read and follow what is going on here.

I agree, I mentioned that earlier that it disrupts the flow, etc.

tonymack21
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 3 Reviews
4-Mar-2017(#56)
Ok let's see ...

Dark Souls 3 and Ratchet and Clank ps4 - 15 shipped


If no interest I'll come up with something else. 2 very solid games. Have them coming in trades but was gonna be awhile before I played them so will offer to group here.
Maybe a couple days shipping next week at work gonna be rough but ill get them out as soon as possible.

Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (13)
4-Mar-2017(#57)

Dibs!
tonymack21
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 3 Reviews
4-Mar-2017(#58)
Tad wrote:
>
> Dibs!
>

yes

Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (13)
4-Mar-2017(#59)
I am offering Final Fantasy X/X2 Remaster and MLB The Show 16 for $5 shipped, both games include case w/ artwork and game, both are in great shape.
Jeff
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
4-Mar-2017(#60)
theres a lot of eyes on this thread... people are just waiting for something good to pop up :)

cblake78
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
4-Mar-2017(#61)
Tad wrote:
> I am offering Final Fantasy X/X2 Remaster and MLB The Show 16 for $5 shipped, both
> games include case w/ artwork and game, both are in great shape.
>

Would you do just FF X/X2 so I don't have to use The Show as a coaster? Ha
Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (13)
4-Mar-2017(#62)
cblake78 wrote:
> Tad wrote:
>> I am offering Final Fantasy X/X2 Remaster and MLB The Show 16 for $5 shipped,
> both
>> games include case w/ artwork and game, both are in great shape.
>>
>
> Would you do just FF X/X2 so I don't have to use The Show as a coaster? Ha
lol Sure why not. Just call dibs here in the thread.

cblake78
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
4-Mar-2017(#63)
Tad wrote:
> cblake78 wrote:
>> Tad wrote:
> |>> I am offering Final Fantasy X/X2 Remaster and MLB The Show 16 for $5 shipped,
>> both
> |>> games include case w/ artwork and game, both are in great shape.
> |>>
>>
>> Would you do just FF X/X2 so I don't have to use The Show as a coaster? Ha
> lol Sure why not. Just call dibs here in the thread.
>
>

Haha I'll keep waiting, not sure I have enough stuff to put together a worthy steal just yet.
BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
4-Mar-2017(#64)
cblake78 wrote:
> Tad wrote:
>> cblake78 wrote:
> |>> Tad wrote:
>> |>> I am offering Final Fantasy X/X2 Remaster and MLB The Show 16 for $5 shipped,
> |>> both
>> |>> games include case w/ artwork and game, both are in great shape.
>> |>>
> |>>
> |>> Would you do just FF X/X2 so I don't have to use The Show as a coaster? Ha
>> lol Sure why not. Just call dibs here in the thread.
>>
>>
>
> Haha I'll keep waiting, not sure I have enough stuff to put together a worthy steal
> just yet.

Just go for it it's not like someone won't like your steal as long as it's a significant steal. (Meaning significantly less than people would expect to pay for it and something you know someone will enjoy)

There have been some things I wanted that people thought weren't steals, to each their own I think honestly.
whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
4-Mar-2017(#65)
Tad wrote:
> I am offering Final Fantasy X/X2 Remaster and MLB The Show 16 for $5 shipped, both
> games include case w/ artwork and game, both are in great shape.
>

Dibs, but only because Tad is so damn sexy.

Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (13)
* 4-Mar-2017(#66)
whitefire wrote:
> Tad wrote:
>> I am offering Final Fantasy X/X2 Remaster and MLB The Show 16 for $5 shipped,
> both
>> games include case w/ artwork and game, both are in great shape.
>>
>
> Dibs, but only because Tad is so damn sexy.
>
>
yes love

whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
4-Mar-2017(#67)
This is a bit if a pay it forward, so I hope it qualifies. Just neg the crap out of me if it sucks, and I'll toss something else up

Super Mario 3D World (red case but not Selects version)- $3 shipped

OR

My PS2 fat console bundle from earlier. Includes hookups, 3rd party wireless controller, memory card(s) (may have PS2 and PS1 but need to check), FFVIII, and Lilo and Stitch (both G, with at least case and artwork but may have manuals, and I can double check if needed)- $10 shipped

BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
* 4-Mar-2017(#68)
Damn you I want both!!! Lol

Does Lilo and Stitch have the manual? That and the wireless controller make this bundle amazing!!!
Lunar
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 850 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
4-Mar-2017(#69)
I'm actually looking at getting a wireless controller to play on my PS2 and don't mind keeping a fat since it supports HDD.

Dib on that PS2

Lunar
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 850 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
4-Mar-2017(#70)
Option A: Nintendo 3DS Pokemon Omega Ruby (Sealed) - $10 shipped


Option B: PlayStation 4 Grand Kingdom Launch Edition - $8 shipped



BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
4-Mar-2017(#71)
Congrats on an amazing steal @Lunar 😉 I wanted it I just wasn't sure I was ready to part with my vita in return lol.
whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
4-Mar-2017(#72)
Dibs on Grand Kingdom.

tonymack21
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 3 Reviews
4-Mar-2017(#73)
If it's the logitech ps2 wireless that thing is sweet, if you ever decide to buy another check that one out I really liked it when I had one

Lunar
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 850 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
4-Mar-2017(#74)
Woo! We are in the zone today. Deals are just flowing.

Ryan
GameTZ Subscriber 500 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
4-Mar-2017(#75)
Someone offer up a good Xbox 360/One game lot!!
whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
4-Mar-2017(#76)
Super Mario 3D World for $3 from before

OR

Monster Hunter 3 and 4 for $3 + $4 ($7 shipped)

OR!!!!

Dragon Quest VIII 3DS for $14 shipped

whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
4-Mar-2017(#77)
Ryan wrote:
> Someone offer up a good Xbox 360/One game lot!!

Damn. I didn't see this, sorry. I'll add a 4th option.

OR

Quantum Break + Sunset Overdrive $10 shipped

BleedingViolet
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
4-Mar-2017(#78)
Dragon Quest VIII 3DS for $14 shipped

Dibs
Lunar
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 850 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
4-Mar-2017(#79)
Lol. Such a good deal on DQ 8. If it wasn't from me, I'd get it in a heartbeat. Lol.

Jeff
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
4-Mar-2017(#80)
I like this. Keep it going guys... We're on thread #2 because the other one met capacity

Topic   UPDATED Official Get A Steal - Give A Steal topic $100 or LESS ONLY