Hot_Deals

Topic   Best Buy: Jaybirds Freedom F5

Groo
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
27-Dec(#1)
The Black Special Editions are $49.99 ($100OFF)


ACT
400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 3 Reviews
27-Dec(#2)
Bought these on the pre Black Friday sale along with tha Bose Sports that were on sale. Kept these as they sounded better. Great headphones!
Groo
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
27-Dec(#3)
ACT wrote:
> Bought these on the pre Black Friday sale along with tha Bose Sports that were on
> sale. Kept these as they sounded better. Great headphones!

Just got the Camo X3 (Birthday) and have never had Jaybird or wireless headphones so in doing some research saw Bestbuy had this color cheap. I went ahead and ordered two sets, one to keep and one to give away. I like the idea of the freedom being smaller and less cord. My X3 only get 5 1/2 hours of playtime so far (not 8) so will see what the freedoms get says 4 hours. Not sure I will use the battery clip to add 4 more hours. Do you uses it? Wonder if it will clip on the X3 too.

The X3 sound great and the app to customize the sound is so easy to use and I like it saves it to the headphones.


ACT
400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 3 Reviews
* 27-Dec(#4)
> ACT wrote:
> |> Bought these on the pre Black Friday sale along with tha Bose Sports that were
> on
> |> sale. Kept these as they sounded better. Great headphones!
>
> Just got the Camo X3 (Birthday) and have never had Jaybird or wireless headphones
> so in doing some research saw Bestbuy had this color cheap. I went ahead and ordered
> two sets, one to keep and one to give away. I like the idea of the freedom being
> smaller and less cord. My X3 only get 5 1/2 hours of playtime so far (not 8) so will
> see what the freedoms get says 4 hours. Not sure I will use the battery clip to add
> 4 more hours. Do you uses it? Wonder if it will clip on the X3 too.
>
> The X3 sound great and the app to customize the sound is so easy to use and I like
> it saves it to the headphones.
>
>
>
I don't use the battery clip, but I would say I get a solid 4-5 hours out of mine. I wear them mainly to the gym; lifting and playing basketball which is about 2 hours at a time. Normally get two trips.

The app is amazing. I love how you can customize everything when it comes to sound. It's probably the best pair of headphones I've owned.
klusion
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (10 minutes ago)
27-Dec(#5)
So you guys say it's worth it for $50? I've used LGs up til now. 830 and 710 series.

ACT
400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 3 Reviews
27-Dec(#6)
I think so. I love them.
Master_Z
250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review
27-Dec(#7)
Not worth it if you're wanting any sort of noise isolation or cancellation. They let in some ambient sounds, for better or worse.
Vynidaris
Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Canada 7 year anniversary at Game Trading Zone today!
27-Dec(#8)
Would someone be willing to help a Canadian out and grab an extra pair? They're still 150$ here :(
devans77
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
28-Dec(#9)
Vynidaris wrote:
> Would someone be willing to help a Canadian out and grab an extra pair? They're still
> 150$ here :(

I can

Groo
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
28-Dec(#10)
Vynidaris wrote:
> Would someone be willing to help a Canadian out and grab an extra pair? They're still
> 150$ here :(

Just that color is $49.99 the rest are still MSRP, did you click that color? Either way devans got you hooked up

Groo
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
28-Dec(#11)
Master_Z wrote:
> Not worth it if you're wanting any sort of noise isolation or cancellation. They
> let in some ambient sounds, for better or worse.

Did you try the foam vs silicone? Was supposed to get my F5 today looks like tomorrow now. Will try the foam on my X3 and see how much of a change.

One nice thing about the jaybirds is options to custom the fit.

Vynidaris
Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Canada 7 year anniversary at Game Trading Zone today!
29-Dec(#12)
Big thanks to @devans77 for helping me out with this one, solid dude, really appreciate it.

Topic   Best Buy: Jaybirds Freedom F5