Hot_Deals

Topic   Best Buy Today Only Mario Rabbids® Kingdom Battle Switch $31.99 w/ GCU

CRAZY93NiS
GameTZ Subscriber 600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (9) Secret Santa
* 16-Dec(#1)
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/mario-rabbids-kingdom...


mcorrado
Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 16-Dec(#2)
Edited: all set!
whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
16-Dec(#3)
mcorrado wrote:
> Is it possible for someone's with GCU to order this and select where they want it
> shipped to (thinking my address). If that's possible and someone wouldn't mind ordering
> it I'd be interested in it as well

That is possible, but it's OOS now.

BloodPuppetX
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
16-Dec(#4)
whitefire wrote:
> mcorrado wrote:
>> Is it possible for someone's with GCU to order this and select where they want
> it
>> shipped to (thinking my address). If that's possible and someone wouldn't mind
> ordering
>> it I'd be interested in it as well
>
> That is possible, but it's OOS now.
>
>

It's still in stock...I ordered it for him about 20 minutes ago.


whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 16-Dec(#5)
BloodPuppetX wrote:
> whitefire wrote:
>> mcorrado wrote:
> |>> Is it possible for someone's with GCU to order this and select where they want
>> it
> |>> shipped to (thinking my address). If that's possible and someone wouldn't mind
>> ordering
> |>> it I'd be interested in it as well
>>
>> That is possible, but it's OOS now.
>>
>>
>
> It's still in stock...I ordered it for him about 20 minutes ago.
>
>
>

When I tried, it didn't Work. I'll try again.

Nope. Tried it again. This is what a I see: image

@Dustin Maybe this is just me though. Give it a shot with someone else, maybe.

Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (4 minutes ago)
16-Dec(#6)
Anyone want to place an order for me? Thanks for trying @whitefire
junebugg309
Triple Gold Good Trader
16-Dec(#7)
Dustin wrote:
> Anyone want to place an order for me? Thanks for trying @whitefire


I can order one for you if you still need it. Send me an offer.
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (4 minutes ago)
16-Dec(#8)
junebugg309 wrote:
> Dustin wrote:
>> Anyone want to place an order for me? Thanks for trying @whitefire
>
>
> I can order one for you if you still need it. Send me an offer.

Thanks for the offer. I'm all set though.
longhornsk57
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
16-Dec(#9)
Can someone order for me?

@Dashey maybe?
Dashey
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review Secret Santa
16-Dec(#10)
longhornsk57 wrote:
> Can someone order for me?
>
> @Dashey maybe?

Sure. Send an offer


BloodPuppetX
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
16-Dec(#11)
@whitefire, I got that message on mobile too. I just tried again and it let me order.

longhornsk57
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
16-Dec(#12)
Dashey wrote:
> longhornsk57 wrote:
>> Can someone order for me?
>>
>> @Dashey maybe?
>
> Sure. Send an offer
>
>
> never mind my dude blood puppet hooked up fast.
Dashey
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review Secret Santa
16-Dec(#13)
Sorry for not responding sooner, I was at church when you asked.


longhornsk57
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
16-Dec(#14)
Dashey wrote:
> Sorry for not responding sooner, I was at church when you asked.
>
>
>

No probs man, all gravy.
NightwishX
Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
16-Dec(#15)
Thank you so much for posting this! Such an awesome deal.

Topic   Best Buy Today Only Mario Rabbids® Kingdom Battle Switch $31.99 w/ GCU