PC

Topic   need some advice

proudtobelatino
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally 11 year anniversary at Game Trading Zone today!
* 5-Dec(#1)
I'm thinking of getting this https://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&lo... It seems like a pretty good price for a KB with Gateron Blue Switches. The thing is I never heard of the brand, there's only 1 review on amazon and can't find any information on google.

to make things worse I just bought this on sale for $86 https://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&lo...

I really like this KB, But it has red switches I love the way they feel, but man I tried the blue switches and fell in love with the sound they make lol so I was thinking of returning this so I can get an RGB KB with MX blues or Gateron switches but it seems hard to find one at a good price.
proudtobelatino
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally 11 year anniversary at Game Trading Zone today!
5-Dec(#2)
also by any chance anybody know of a good optical mouse with a lot of buttons? I was going to get the corsair scimitar pro, But the right and left click sensitivity was insane! I had trouble just moving it without clicking lol that and it's a pretty wide mouse.
RagingShadow07
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Has Written 17 Reviews
5-Dec(#3)
For mouse, Logitech G600. Have it for the girlfriend and she loves it.

Also for Blues check out the stuff by Thermaltake or Cooler Master. You should be able to get a keyboard with blues for around $60 or so.
proudtobelatino
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally 11 year anniversary at Game Trading Zone today!
* 6-Dec(#4)
RagingShadow07 wrote:
> For mouse, Logitech G600. Have it for the girlfriend and she loves it.
>
> Also for Blues check out the stuff by Thermaltake or Cooler Master. You should be
> able to get a keyboard with blues for around $60 or so.
>

I heard a lot of great things about g600, unfortunately it does not have a optical sensor.
proudtobelatino
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally 11 year anniversary at Game Trading Zone today!
* 6-Dec(#5)
I think I'm going to go with the G502. I need one for FPS and MMO games. sucks cause I wanted more side buttons, but whatever.
proudtobelatino
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally 11 year anniversary at Game Trading Zone today!
6-Dec(#6)
RagingShadow07 wrote:
> For mouse, Logitech G600. Have it for the girlfriend and she loves it.
>
> Also for Blues check out the stuff by Thermaltake or Cooler Master. You should be
> able to get a keyboard with blues for around $60 or so.
>

an RGB KB though? what website?
Demonis
Double Gold Good Trader
8-Dec(#7)
I have an older version of the Logitech G700 (wireless) and love it. I leave it plugged in however.

The only issue with the older ones (not sure if it transferred to the newer ones) is that eventually the right/left click buttons can get dirt in them somehow and will malfunction. It's a pretty easy fix, but can be frustrating. Mine did it for a while, and before I could take it apart, it went back to normal. *shrugs*
proudtobelatino
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally 11 year anniversary at Game Trading Zone today!
8-Dec(#8)
Demonis wrote:
> I have an older version of the Logitech G700 (wireless) and love it. I leave it
> plugged in however.
>
> The only issue with the older ones (not sure if it transferred to the newer ones)
> is that eventually the right/left click buttons can get dirt in them somehow and
> will malfunction. It's a pretty easy fix, but can be frustrating. Mine did it for
> a while, and before I could take it apart, it went back to normal. *shrugs*

I ended up getting the G502, I like it only thing is it's a bit heavy I'm going to have to get used to it.
Dasgessabel
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
10-Dec(#9)
proudtobelatino wrote:
> Demonis wrote:
>> I have an older version of the Logitech G700 (wireless) and love it. I leave
> it
>> plugged in however.
>>
>> The only issue with the older ones (not sure if it transferred to the newer ones)
>> is that eventually the right/left click buttons can get dirt in them somehow and
>> will malfunction. It's a pretty easy fix, but can be frustrating. Mine did it
> for
>> a while, and before I could take it apart, it went back to normal. *shrugs*
>
> I ended up getting the G502, I like it only thing is it's a bit heavy I'm going to
> have to get used to it.

That's the one I use and have used for a good while. It's a great mouse.

Topic   need some advice