PC

Topic   has the steam store been slow for you guys?

proudtobelatino
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
17-Aug-2018(#1)
for me it used to be pretty fast,but now it seems very inconsistent more than half the time the page is slow to load.
Ranchan
Has Written 9 Reviews
(frozen)
18-Aug-2018(#2)
definitely. Tried to download a game, and it took forever.
ryanflucas
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
19-Aug-2018(#3)
Looks like it's running out of steam....
Ranchan
Has Written 9 Reviews
(frozen)
* 20-Aug-2018(#4)
Or hackers trying to pull off a DoS attack. :P
Demonis

(abandoned)
20-Aug-2018(#5)
Can't say I've noticed any issues at all. Was downloading FFXV at 3-4mb/s as well.
proudtobelatino
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
20-Aug-2018(#6)
i think this started to happen after the update that changed the friends list and all that stuff. I don't have problems downloading games, it's just browsing the site. it's annoying because sometimes it even gets stuck and i have to restart steam.
proudtobelatino
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
20-Aug-2018(#7)
Demonis wrote:
> Can't say I've noticed any issues at all. Was downloading FFXV at 3-4mb/s as well.

Sweet game i had fun with it. i just went in with low expectations and enjoyed it for what it was, that and the last FF game i played was 10 so all the new stuff, like open world and gameplay changes were fun to experience.
Demonis

(abandoned)
20-Aug-2018(#8)
proudtobelatino wrote:
> Demonis wrote:
>> Can't say I've noticed any issues at all. Was downloading FFXV at 3-4mb/s as
> well.
>
> Sweet game i had fun with it. i just went in with low expectations and enjoyed it
> for what it was, that and the last FF game i played was 10 so all the new stuff,
> like open world and gameplay changes were fun to experience.

Last game I played was 12. Didn't like it as much as 10. So, glad to hop back into it with fresh eyes. Seems good so far, only played a few hours.
ryanflucas
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
20-Aug-2018(#9)
Ranchan wrote:
> Or hackers trying to pull off a DoS attack. :P


Stick to modern Windows games then. Duh.

Topic   has the steam store been slow for you guys?