Politics

Topic   *ahem*

Foxhack
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
11-Jul(#1)
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/201...

Donnie Jr just confirmed it. This is the single stupidest thing in the history of the US.

But his emails! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Osiris
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
* 11-Jul(#2)
Foxhack been waitin' for the smokin' gun!

Is Pence and whole group tainted by this if it results in resignation?
I could live with him if needed.
Foxhack
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
11-Jul(#3)
Never, in my lifetime, would I have expected fudging Scoops Jr to be so monumentally stupid. I thought, if Trump got taken down, it would be because of money laundering, emoluments, or some other crap like that. But not this.
Missile
Gold Good Trader
11-Jul(#4)
He's not gonna get taken down.
Foxhack
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
11-Jul(#5)
Missile wrote:
> He's not gonna get taken down.

Jr. met with a foreign lawyer linked to the Kremlin to receive info about Hil. And he never reported it.

Not reporting that meeting in writing is a felony. Not reporting the attempt from a foreign country to give them information about Hil to the proper authorities is a crime. Furthermore:

(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

And

(g)Solicitation, acceptance, or receipt of contributions and donations from foreign nationals. No person shall knowingly solicit, accept, or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation prohibited by paragraphs (b) through (d) of this section.

This info was a thing of value. Jr. went to get it.

What's worse... Trump tweeted about the 33,000 emails after this meeting happened. So Trump heard of the emails from Jr.

It doesn't matter how much you deny this, the facts are there. At this point, it would've been better if Donnie had been a willing participant in collusion, but as it stands, it looks like he got played really fudging hard by the Russians, and everyone who voted for him got conned too.

But hey, you must be real tired of winning.
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (39 seconds ago)
11-Jul(#6)
The Clinton method:
1) bleach-bit emails
2) hammer phone to pieces
3) deny

The Trump method:
1) Tweet emails for transparency
Foxhack
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
* 11-Jul(#7)
ninesalone wrote:
> The Clinton method:
> 1) bleach-bit emails
> 2) hammer phone to pieces
> 3) deny
>
> The Trump method:
> 1) Tweet emails for transparency

image

image
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (39 seconds ago)
11-Jul(#8)
Sorry Foxhack, it's another nothingburger just like the last 100 or so "bombshells" about Russia from MSM. When this one is discarded like the rest are you just going to wait for the next one and laugh hysterically, rinse/repeat, until Trump wins again in 2020?

SAD!
Missile
Gold Good Trader
11-Jul(#9)
A donald trump colluded with the russians, yes, but it's not the Trump you want it to be.
Foxhack
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
* 11-Jul(#10)
ninesalone wrote:
> SAD!

Yes. Yes, you are.

Missile wrote:
> A donald trump colluded with the russians, yes, but it's not the Trump you want it
> to be.

Doesn't matter. The rats are going to flee the ship soon.
Missile
Gold Good Trader
11-Jul(#11)
Whatever you say.
Osiris
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
11-Jul(#12)
any foreign relations remotely having to do with Russia by the Trump administration will be viewed with extreme skepticism by Congress and US allies. At what point do Republican legislators and party people determine that Pence serves their legislative agenda and reelection chances much better?
Foxhack
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
* 11-Jul(#13)
Osiris wrote:
> any foreign relations remotely having to do with Russia by the Trump administration
> will be viewed with extreme skepticism by Congress and US allies. At what point
> do Republican legislators and party people determine that Pence serves their legislative
> agenda and reelection chances much better?

Republican legislators are starting to crack under pressure. The Trumpers, however, will probably stick to their guns until the day they die.
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
11-Jul(#14)
Ah fudge, I was just starting to like this president...

Osiris
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
11-Jul(#15)
Karaiya wrote:
> Ah fudge, I was just starting to like this president...

fair weather fan, you ain't dedicated enough. Anything critical must be dismissed as irrelevant!
DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
* 11-Jul(#16)
ninesalone wrote:
> Sorry Foxhack, it's another nothingburger

It's cute how people use the same words and phrases in their arguments when they share the same side sometimes. I actually saw the comment "nothingburger" in several posts in the comments, it's almost like you guys all have a script, or are copying/pasting from the same guy. It's a cute adoption of a common MSM tactic. raspberry

For the record, I no longer give a crap about whether Russia influenced the election or not. I see no meaningful way they could have done so, even with all the evidence that they did their damndest and the Trump campaign was too fudging retarded to NOT pick up the phone. About the only way I'd care again is if there was concrete evidence that Trump was literally a sock puppet of Putin, and honestly all that would do is make me laugh at the people who voted him in (very loudly) and I doubt that'd ever come to fruition.

None of that changes the fact that Trump's a complete bell end. If his campaign had some shady backdoor crap going on I guarantee we could find equal if not greater dirt on the way Democrats run their campaigns; it's just the way the crapty busted-ass system works. Only way to fix it is to draft the President and cabinet.

I am so fudging sick and tired of hearing about Trump day in and day out, I am literally fatigued. Yes, he's retarded. Shut the fudge up, pay attention to where crap is REALLY going down, and start reporting on actual news.
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
11-Jul(#17)
DiamondDave wrote:
> ninesalone wrote:
>> Sorry Foxhack, it's another nothingburger
>
> It's cute how people use the same words and phrases in their arguments when they
> share the same side sometimes. I actually saw the comment "nothingburger" in several
> posts in the comments, it's almost like you guys all have a script, or are copying/pasting
> from the same guy. It's a cute adoption of a common MSM tactic. raspberry
>
> For the record, I no longer give a crap about whether Russia influenced the election
> or not. I see no meaningful way they could have done so, even with all the evidence
> that they did their damndest and the Trump campaign was too fudging retarded to NOT
> pick up the phone. About the only way I'd care again is if there was concrete evidence
> that Trump was literally a sock puppet of Putin, and honestly all that would do is
> make me laugh at the people who voted him in (very loudly) and I doubt that'd ever
> come to fruition.
>
> None of that changes the fact that Trump's a complete bell end. If his campaign
> had some shady backdoor crap going on I guarantee we could find equal if not greater
> dirt on the way Democrats run their campaigns; it's just the way the crapty busted-ass
> system works. Only way to fix it is to draft the President and cabinet.
>
> I am so fudging sick and tired of hearing about Trump day in and day out, I am literally
> fatigued. Yes, he's retarded. Shut the fudge up, pay attention to where crap is
> REALLY going down, and start reporting on actual news.
A draft, is Lebron James or Kevin Durant your first pick?

Osiris
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
11-Jul(#18)
DiamondDave wrote:
> Only way to fix it is to draft the President and cabinet.

there is a school of thought that says anyone who wants to be President should be disqualified. Have to be dragged kicking and screaming into the Oval.
Foxhack
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
* 11-Jul(#19)
Speaking of scripts, where are the fake news comments? Come on, I need help with my Trumper bingo card. I'm also missing "Deep State", a frog mention, Glorious God Emperor, and Putin Did Nothing Wrong.
Missile
Gold Good Trader
* 11-Jul(#20)
DiamondDave wrote:
> I am so fudging sick and tired of hearing about Trump day in and day out, I am literally
> fatigued. Yes, he's retarded. Shut the fudge up, pay attention to where crap is
> REALLY going down, and start reporting on actual news.
This, fudging this. These people celebrate or complain about every stupid little thing revolving around the guy, and i'm almost 100% positive it's entirely down to the fact that their candidate lost, and nothing more.
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
* 11-Jul(#21)
Too bad April Ludgate and Ron Swanson dont exist.

Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
* 11-Jul(#22)
Missile wrote:
> DiamondDave wrote:
>> I am so fudging sick and tired of hearing about Trump day in and day out, I am
> literally
>> fatigued. Yes, he's retarded. Shut the fudge up, pay attention to where crap
> is
>> REALLY going down, and start reporting on actual news.
> This, fudging this. These people celebrate or complain about every stupid little
> thing revolving around the guy, and i'm almost 100% positive it's entirely down to
> the fact that their candidate lost, and nothing more.

I remember when that happened with the last guy. So much so they hated his healthcarre bill that somehow they don't want to lose now....


Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
11-Jul(#23)
The only difference is that this new one is a colossal fudge up.

DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
* 11-Jul(#24)
Being critical, I don't think it was nearly this bad. It might have been more obnoxious (Trump: "Where's his long-form birth certificate?!") but this crap is relentless, my news feed on my phone is literally full of Trump and I'm so fudging done with this constant stream of garbage.

Also, Lebron. But I don't follow ball
Missile
Gold Good Trader
11-Jul(#25)
Karaiya wrote:
> Missile wrote:
>> DiamondDave wrote:
> |>> I am so fudging sick and tired of hearing about Trump day in and day out, I am
>> literally
> |>> fatigued. Yes, he's retarded. Shut the fudge up, pay attention to where crap
>> is
> |>> REALLY going down, and start reporting on actual news.
>> This, fudging this. These people celebrate or complain about every stupid little
>> thing revolving around the guy, and i'm almost 100% positive it's entirely down
> to
>> the fact that their candidate lost, and nothing more.
>
> I remember when that happened with the last guy. So much so they hated his healthcarre
> bill that somehow they don't want to lose now....
Yes i remember that tea party crap too, and it was just as obnoxious.
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
11-Jul(#26)
Missile wrote:
> Karaiya wrote:
>> Missile wrote:
> |>> DiamondDave wrote:
>> |>> I am so fudging sick and tired of hearing about Trump day in and day out,
> I am
> |>> literally
>> |>> fatigued. Yes, he's retarded. Shut the fudge up, pay attention to where crap
> |>> is
>> |>> REALLY going down, and start reporting on actual news.
> |>> This, fudging this. These people celebrate or complain about every stupid little
> |>> thing revolving around the guy, and i'm almost 100% positive it's entirely down
>> to
> |>> the fact that their candidate lost, and nothing more.
>>
>> I remember when that happened with the last guy. So much so they hated his healthcarre
>> bill that somehow they don't want to lose now....
> Yes i remember that tea party crap too, and it was just as obnoxious.

Thanks for being reasonable.


Missile
Gold Good Trader
11-Jul(#27)
DiamondDave wrote:
> Being critical, I don't think it was nearly this bad. It might have been more obnoxious
> (Trump: "Where's his long-form birth certificate?!") but this crap is relentless,
People have definitely been more harsh on Trump than they have Obama, just look at that covfefe bullcrap, guy makes a typo on twitter and that makes national news, meanwhile Obama has made similar errors in the past on the same website and didn't get national coverage.
Foxhack
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
* 11-Jul(#28)
Missile wrote:
> DiamondDave wrote:
>> Being critical, I don't think it was nearly this bad. It might have been more
> obnoxious
>> (Trump: "Where's his long-form birth certificate?!") but this crap is relentless,
> People have definitely been more harsh on Trump than they have Obama, just look at
> that covfefe bullcrap, guy makes a typo on twitter and that makes national news,
> meanwhile Obama has made similar errors in the past on the same website and didn't
> get national coverage.

Obama was criticized for using dijon mustard. Michelle Obama was because she wore sleeveless shirts. Or did you conveniently forget all that?

But hey, anything to distract from the fact the team who ran the campaign guy you voted for MAY HAVE TRIED TO GET INTEL FROM A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT.
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (39 seconds ago)
11-Jul(#29)
Missile wrote:
> DiamondDave wrote:
>> Being critical, I don't think it was nearly this bad. It might have been more
> obnoxious
>> (Trump: "Where's his long-form birth certificate?!") but this crap is relentless,
> People have definitely been more harsh on Trump than they have Obama, just look at
> that covfefe bullcrap, guy makes a typo on twitter and that makes national news,
> meanwhile Obama has made similar errors in the past on the same website and didn't
> get national coverage.

Something like 93% of "journalists" that work for these corporate media companies are liberal-democrats.
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
11-Jul(#30)
Missile wrote:
> DiamondDave wrote:
>> Being critical, I don't think it was nearly this bad. It might have been more
> obnoxious
>> (Trump: "Where's his long-form birth certificate?!") but this crap is relentless,
> People have definitely been more harsh on Trump than they have Obama, just look at
> that covfefe bullcrap, guy makes a typo on twitter and that makes national news,
> meanwhile Obama has made similar errors in the past on the same website and didn't
> get national coverage.

Well, lets be honest. He really sets himself up for that. Obama also didn't go ranting on and on about things and spouting nonsense. So its not really a good comparison.

Obama did however face a lot of heat on the internet and the media and CNN was definitely tough on him as well. I wont argue that CNN is literally at war with Trump. Lets be real, they want to destroy him as does MSNBC. So yeah, in that context, yes. However, Trump also instigated that heat as well. He did say the were his enemy and the enemy of the people. However, he loves the exposure its kind of how he gets his rocks off which is not what his position is about.


Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
11-Jul(#31)
Also dont know if you folks remember Obama getting destroyed by the liberal media for siding with Republicans on cutting unemployment benefits in '11. He called Dems "sanctimonius" and they roasted him alive in Washington whenever he tried to do some bi partisan crap.

Foxhack
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
11-Jul(#32)
Karaiya wrote:
> Also dont know if you folks remember Obama getting destroyed by the liberal media
> for siding with Republicans on cutting unemployment benefits in '11. He called Dems
> "sanctimonius" and they roasted him alive in Washington whenever he tried to do some
> bi partisan crap.

And you know what he didn't do? He didn't go on Twitter (or social media) to complain about it. He didn't accuse reporters of being against him. He acted just like a president should.
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
11-Jul(#33)
Folks forget how nasty both people politicians and governors in Washington and the media were to him. McConnell, Jan Brewer, that butt-hole who yelled "liar" at him. CNN made just as many negative Obama stories as Fox News. You also had this current jerk saying he wasn't an Natural Born Citizen. Did we forget that fiasco??? Call it what you want, partisanship, racism, but the last president was likely the most abused and hammered by media and his peers in Congress in history. Until now, the only difference is one has it coming and relishes in it and the former took it on stride. Even after he has left office he's taken in stride as the current guy just blames everything he fails at doing on him.

Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
11-Jul(#34)
In McConnell's case he is getting basically what is karma coming back down on him in the Healthcare fight. Thats what happens when you let tea party candidates start fudging up the natural order of making laws. They are running wild on him.

Missile
Gold Good Trader
* 11-Jul(#35)
Karaiya wrote:
> Also dont know if you folks remember Obama getting destroyed by the liberal media
> for siding with Republicans on cutting unemployment benefits in '11. He called Dems
> "sanctimonius" and they roasted him alive in Washington whenever he tried to do some
> bi partisan crap.
I remember hardcore liberals weren't too big of fans on Obamacare either when that was being drafted up, IIRC they straight up wanted universal healthcare and weren't all too happy with the compromise.

Karaiya wrote:
> Folks forget how nasty both people politicians and governors in Washington and the
> media were to him. McConnell, Jan Brewer, that butt-hole who yelled "liar" at him.
> CNN made just as many negative Obama stories as Fox News. You also had this current
> jerk saying he wasn't an Natural Born Citizen. Did we forget that fiasco???
I didn't forget, but from what i remember everyone just thought that, as well and his bid for presidency, really, were just him doing a publicity stunt his TV show, and treated it as such.

> Call it what you want, partisanship, racism, but the last president was likely the
> most abused and hammered by media and his peers in Congress in history. Until now,
> the only difference is one has it coming and relishes in it and the former took it
> on stride. Even after he has left office he's taken in stride as the current guy
> just blames everything he fails at doing on him.
You're right and he is asking for it, and does relish in it, yet rather than not give him this, and i'm convinced that were they to ignore him like they ignored bernie and not thrown hyperbole around like it's nothing he wouldn't be president today, it's all people wanted to talk about.
Scots
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
11-Jul(#36)
Don Jr. talking to a Russian isn't illegal. Stupid, yes.

Maybe he should've deleted all of his emails and hit his server with a hammer. I've heard that makes the media fawn over you.
Foxhack
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
* 11-Jul(#37)
Scots wrote:
> Don Jr. talking to a Russian isn't illegal. Stupid, yes.
>
> Maybe he should've deleted all of his emails and hit his server with a hammer. I've
> heard that makes the media fawn over you.

So you guys are just conveniently ignoring the fact that a foreign national approached him, a member of the Trump campaign, saying she had dirt on Hillary Clinton... and instead of reporting it immediately, he kept quiet about it until confronted with the truth - something which is definitely illegal according to your own laws? He was supposed to report this meeting to the government on his security clearance forms. He didn't. That is illegal.

This isn't a "Trump sucks" thing anymore. This is national security stuff. Why the hell isn't any of you taking this seriously?
Scots
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
11-Jul(#38)
Yeah but I bet he didn't mean it.
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (27 seconds ago)
11-Jul(#39)
Oh look everyone, Foxhack is back with some more fake news! Yay! We really missed you man.
Scots
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
11-Jul(#40)
If I learned anything from the Clinton investigation, it's that what really matters is intent. As long as he says he didn't intend to do anything wrong, he should be in the clear.
Foxhack
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
* 11-Jul(#41)
Dustin wrote:
> Oh look everyone, Foxhack is back with some more fake news! Yay! We really missed
> you man.

*scratches that off the bingo card*

Scots wrote:
> If I learned anything from the Clinton investigation, it's that what really matters
> is intent. As long as he says he didn't intend to do anything wrong, he should be
> in the clear.

It's one thing to commit a crime, it's another to commit treason. Well, the definition of treason that's accepted everywhere else in the world, except for the US for some fudging reason.
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (27 seconds ago)
11-Jul(#42)
Keep up the good fight man. Your blind hatred is changing views worldwide.
Foxhack
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
* 11-Jul(#43)
Dustin wrote:
> Keep up the good fight man. Your blind hatred is changing views worldwide.

Could be worse. At least I'm not party to a movement that wants to kill as many people as possible!
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (27 seconds ago)
11-Jul(#44)
lol you might actually be retarded.
Scots
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
11-Jul(#45)
Foxhack wrote:

> Could be worse. At least I'm not party to a movement that wants to kill as many people
> as possible!

It's as if you're afraid to get too close to the line where people might take your point seriously, so you have to make sure to say something really dumb to make sure they don't.
Foxhack
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
* 12-Jul(#46)
Dustin wrote:
> lol you might actually be retarded.

How can that be? I didn't vote Trump. Heyooooooooooo.

Scots wrote:
> It's as if you're afraid to get too close to the line where people might take your
> point seriously, so you have to make sure to say something really dumb to make sure
> they don't.

Even if I was serious, folks here would just call it FAKE NOOS, invoke the Deep Steak, throw in a Hillary mention, blame Obama, say Mexicans stole their babies, that Jews control the media, and that Muslims are going to make everyone stop drinking and make women cover up everything.

Did I miss anything?
Scots
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 12-Jul(#47)
I don't even know what you're talking about at this point.
Foxhack
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
12-Jul(#48)
Scots wrote:
> I don't even know what you're talking about at this point.

Must be all that winning. Or maybe it's the kool-aid you're drinking. love
Scots
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
12-Jul(#49)
Ok
POG
Gold Global Trader (8) Has Written 8 Reviews
(frozen)
12-Jul(#50)
What am I missing here? I am not even a Trump supporter anymore.

I read the entire chain of emails. It seems he was setup with some Russian woman that promised dirt on Hillary by a Jewish Publicist named Rob Goldstone. She didn't deliver the dirt so they moved on . What is this "smoking" gun?

DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
* 12-Jul(#51)
To me it looks like he lied his ass off when questioned about the nature of the visit (not a Trump Camp Special by any means), the fact that he knew it was a "Government" lawyer and that it was set up and not just spontaneous, was about to get called out on doing so by The Washington Post (NYT? Forgot, don't feel like clicking to confirm), so he published the email chain himself (after telling them to wait before publishing so he could comment) before it could get spun any worse.

The fact that people are trying to twist this into the legal definition of "collusion" by saying that having dirt on someone else has "value" when the law's clearly meant to keep foreign money or physical goods with an inherent money value attached to them out of the political process is the sort of crap that I'm sick of reading day in and day out. Democrats pull this sort of crap all the time, and in FACT even did the same sort of crap even this election cycle, with ACTUAL foreign governments without any smoke screens. Where's the outrage at the Clinton campaign?
Osiris
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
12-Jul(#52)
It is a fact that Trump campaign members met with Russian representatives during the campaign and after the election, and some number of these meetings were not listed on national security documents. It is also a fact that Trump and his operatives encouraged Russian hacking of opposition party and individuals.

It is a fact that Trump has been conciliatory toward Russia on a number of issues, and has undercut US intelligence credibility and Nato support in meetings with Russians and publicly. It is said, not proven, that Trump admin is working on the House to not pass the Russian sanctions bill passed by the Senate 98-2.

It is reasonable and valuable to all Americans that current investigations examine whether or not there was cooperation between Trump campaign and Russian entities to hack opposition and state voting systems in return for favorable treatment on financial and political issues involving Russia.
MikeyWhoa
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
12-Jul(#53)
Jr.'s busted for lying. And it also proves the NYT report right. For all those FAKE NEWS phonies.

However, if you think this is a smoking gun that will begin the Trump downfall, then I've got a Trump University diploma to sell you.

DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
* 12-Jul(#54)
At the end of the day, America was retarded enough to create an election that both promoted and then elected Trump to office. That's not on Russia, that's on us. Russia didn't make us stupid, we were already asking them to hold our beer.

I will always respect Russia's capacity for nasty, evil crap, but to suggest that they had any serious ability to execute any sort of plan to literally influence the outcome of the election or polling is asinine. Because at the end of the day, absolute worst case, Russia shared legitimate intel that is not invalidated simply from where it came from, if it was real. Even if it were 100% confirmed, or even if it was 100% false, Clinton fans would have vehemently denied it or discredited the info because of the source, and Trump voters would have rallied behind it, false or true, as proven by their continued acceptance of the Trump camp's falsities and fake narrative.

Nothing changes.
Foxhack
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
12-Jul(#55)
MikeyWhoa wrote:
> Jr.'s busted for lying. And it also proves the NYT report right. For all those FAKE
> NEWS phonies.
>
> However, if you think this is a smoking gun that will begin the Trump downfall, then
> I've got a Trump University diploma to sell you.

The downfall is already going on, and a lot of folks refuse to accept it. This is giving the investigators another angle to look into, and it's also making Republican lawmakers reasons to stop supporting him.

We already know his most loyal, brainwashed base won't listen to anything bad that's said about Trump. But the healthcare debacle really shook many folks into realizing hey, he might just be a really bad choice.

DiamondDave wrote:
> At the end of the day, America was retarded enough to create an election that both
> promoted and then elected Trump to office. That's not on Russia, that's on us.
> Russia didn't make us stupid, we were already asking them to hold our beer.
>
> I will always respect Russia's capacity for nasty, evil crap, but to suggest that
> they had any serious ability to execute any sort of plan to literally influence the
> outcome of the election or polling is asinine. Because at the end of the day, absolute
> worst case, Russia shared legitimate intel that is not invalidated simply from where
> it came from, if it was real. Even if it were 100% confirmed, or even if it was
> 100% false, Clinton fans would have vehemently denied it or discredited the info
> because of the source, and Trump voters would have rallied behind it, false or true,
> as proven by their continued acceptance of the Trump camp's falsities and fake narrative.
>
>
> Nothing changes.

I don't know if Russia hacked any voter rolls or whatever. But how else do you explain the thousands upon thousands of Twitter accounts that propped up Trump, then went dormant, then started propping up Marine Le Pen?

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/340844-res...

How else do you explain multiple countries saying that Russia was trying to influence their elections by pushing false news stories and conspiracies?

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/329754-rus...

Sounds horribly familiar, doesn't it?
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (27 seconds ago)
12-Jul(#56)
I think you're really onto something Foxhack. Keep digging man!
Osiris
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
* 12-Jul(#57)
ironically, the biggest boost and legitimizer for the investigations to focus more on collusion possibilities was Trump firing Comey then linking it to the Russian affair in a TV interview. Trump's meeting with Russian diplomats yukking it up and dissing Comey filmed and released by Russian media helped things along.
Osiris
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
12-Jul(#58)
how much for the TU diploma?
DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
* 12-Jul(#59)
Foxhack wrote:
> I don't know if Russia hacked any voter rolls or whatever. But how else do you explain
> the thousands upon thousands of Twitter accounts that propped up Trump, then went
> dormant, then started propping up Marine Le Pen?

Who gives a crap? Twitter's a social network for inbreeds. If you take anything on Twitter seriously you need to get your brain crap checked out fully.

This is the platform Donald Trump feels is appropriate as a primary platform to address the nation. It supports 140 characters. Shouldn't have been your first clue, but is probably a big one. 140 characters and three buttons is not enough space to fit a complete, well organized thought.
Foxhack
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
12-Jul(#60)
Do you think the bots stayed on Twitter? They flooded lots of sites with their garbage, including Facebook, Reddit, and comment areas for news sites and other places.

You really need to start giving a crap FOR YOUR OWN COUNTRY.
DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
* 12-Jul(#61)
I care about crap that matters. You're fretting over bots that click retweet and like. I don't respect people who take social media seriously. I really don't. Social media is not a place for smart people.

Has nothing to do with my love of country, don't even go there. raspberry
Foxhack
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
12-Jul(#62)
DiamondDave wrote:
> Social media is not a place for smart people.

Then why are you here?

> Has nothing to do with my love of country, don't even go there. raspberry

Why do I, a foreign US citizen, care more about the country than people who were born there?
DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
* 12-Jul(#63)
This isn't a social media website you dingus, it's a game trading forum.

And you can cut the virtue signaling, just because I don't agree with you or feel like I should be foaming at the mouth over the same crap that's been going on in our country for hundreds of years doesn't mean that you care for my country more than I do. You can only stay enraged for so long before you start coming off as a loon. Nobody has the energy to keep this up, that's why the MSM has a staff of thousands and thousands.

Whatever floats your boat though. This crap 100% doesn't matter and I know where the real bad crap's actually going down, but keep noshing on the coke being lined up in front of you.
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (39 seconds ago)
12-Jul(#64)
Foxhack wrote:

> Why do I, a foreign US citizen, care more about the country than people who were
> born there?

You don't. Your 'research' is as easy as turning on cable news or picking up a national newspaper, both of which most Americans know are compromised. You're buying into all the Democrat narratives that are promulgated 24/7 from the MSM. The amount of outright falsehoods you buy into is sad and you have the audacity to call anyone that supports the president "brainwashed."

DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
12-Jul(#65)
I have the good sense to call them derpy jerks. The distinction is subtle, but important.
Foxhack
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
* 12-Jul(#66)
ninesalone wrote:
> Foxhack wrote:
>
>> Why do I, a foreign US citizen, care more about the country than people who were
>> born there?
>
> You don't. Your 'research' is as easy as turning on cable news or picking up a national
> newspaper, both of which most Americans know are compromised. You're buying into
> all the Democrat narratives that are promulgated 24/7 from the MSM. The amount of
> outright falsehoods you buy into is sad and you have the audacity to call anyone
> that supports the president "brainwashed."

You're right. I should've used the proper term. Cultists. My bad!

Anyway. When the hammer falls, please stay out of my country, mmkay? Go to Canada instead.
DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
12-Jul(#67)
what hammer
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (27 seconds ago)
12-Jul(#68)
Foxhack wrote:
> Why do I, a foreign US citizen, care more about the country than people who were
> born there?

Man, you say some of the dumbest crap. Maybe you should focus more of your attention on your own country.
Osiris
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
* 12-Jul(#69)
Fox - you are a foreign born US citizen correct? So you chose us! yay

I like the Donald twitter, he's not inbred is he?
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (39 seconds ago)
* 12-Jul(#70)
Foxhack wrote:

> You're right. I should've used the proper term. Cultists. My bad!

Call me whatever you want. I care deeply about my country and it's future because I have 2 children that will live here much longer than I will. The left has no real message and has become a threat to the very values that make America great. That's precisely why I voted for Trump in 2016 and why I will again in 2020. Maybe instead of focusing your attention on the president and his supporters so much, research why someone you would refer to as an "idiot" beat the other party in a landslide. Maybe, just maybe, you're only looking at one side. I've offered you countless reasons for my vote in the past and your response (others too) is to insult.

These conversations go nowhere. Even from the start when you refused to trade with any Trump supporters and called me a racist bigot who doesn't care for others I simply engaged, listened, and responded respectfully. You really have no idea who I am and what kind of life I lead... Just a cartoonish version of "Trump supporters" in your head you constantly refer to to mock me. I am active in my community, volunteer, and am active in local politics. If you ever attended these local meetings of conservatives I call friends your entire narrative would come crumbling down. Trump has a lot of support from Mexican-Americans in my area that are afraid to have conversations with family members who are not just against Trump, but condemn them for their support while refusing to listen.

It's not a cult, it's a response to a country that is suffering from decades of leftist propaganda of which you've fallen victim. Social media isn't going away anytime soon, but the garbage you read and post on here cooked up by the lying dinosaur MSM will die before long.

Democrats used to stand for honorable things. Can you tell me what they stand for now and how they have a snowballs chance in hell of making any traction for a long time to come?
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
12-Jul(#71)
Hey folks nines is back!!!😒

DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
12-Jul(#72)
Sometimes I miss the max salt. I welcome him back!
Foxhack
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
12-Jul(#73)
ninesalone wrote:
> Foxhack wrote:
>
>> You're right. I should've used the proper term. Cultists. My bad!
>
> Call me whatever you want. I care deeply about my country and it's future because
> I have 2 children that will live here much longer than I will. The left has no real
> message and has become a threat to the very values that make America great. That's
> precisely why I voted for Trump in 2016 and why I will again in 2020. Maybe instead
> of focusing your attention on the president and his supporters so much, research
> why someone you would refer to as an "idiot" beat the other party in a landslide.
> Maybe, just maybe, you're only looking at one side. I've offered you countless reasons
> for my vote in the past and your response (others too) is to insult.
>
> These conversations go nowhere. Even from the start when you refused to trade with
> any Trump supporters and called me a racist bigot who doesn't care for others I simply
> engaged, listened, and responded respectfully. You really have no idea who I am and
> what kind of life I lead... Just a cartoonish version of "Trump supporters" in your
> head you constantly refer to to mock me. I am active in my community, volunteer,
> and am active in local politics. If you ever attended these local meetings of conservatives
> I call friends your entire narrative would come crumbling down. Trump has a lot of
> support from Mexican-Americans in my area that are afraid to have conversations with
> family members who are not just against Trump, but condemn them for their support
> while refusing to listen.
>
> It's not a cult, it's a response to a country that is suffering from decades of leftist
> propaganda of which you've fallen victim. Social media isn't going away anytime soon,
> but the garbage you read and post on here cooked up by the lying dinosaur MSM will
> die before long.
>
> Democrats used to stand for honorable things. Can you tell me what they stand for
> now and how they have a snowballs chance in hell of making any traction for a long
> time to come?

You're so busy trying to beat the Libruls, you've stopped caring about what happens to everyone else. You're ignoring the suspicious business dealings, the firing of people who have been against him, the shadiness of people who surround him, him appointing big CEOs to dismantle and destroy environmental, education and consumer protection laws, and the fact that he's profiting off his position.

You are a cult member.
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (39 seconds ago)
12-Jul(#74)
So are you going to answer my question or just repeat Democrat talking points and insult me?
Foxhack
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
* 12-Jul(#75)
Is there a point? There is no way I'll ever be able to get my point across to anyone who refuses to see the truth about Trump.
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (39 seconds ago)
12-Jul(#76)
Foxhack wrote:
> Is there a point? There is no way I'll ever be able to get my point across to anyone
> who refuses to see the truth about Trump.

If you can't see the irony in your statement here I'll just move along. Once again, you're not here for a discussion but more like an emotional outlet.
Foxhack
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
* 12-Jul(#77)
ninesalone wrote:
> Foxhack wrote:
>> Is there a point? There is no way I'll ever be able to get my point across to
> anyone
>> who refuses to see the truth about Trump.
>
> If you can't see the irony in your statement here I'll just move along. Once again,
> you're not here for a discussion but more like an emotional outlet.

It's almost as if feeling threatened by the systematic destruction of American Democracy makes me have feelings about things.

Bye bye, snowflake.
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (39 seconds ago)
12-Jul(#78)
I think Dustin was right..
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (27 seconds ago)
12-Jul(#79)
ninesalone wrote:
> I think Dustin was right..

Well duh.
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
* 12-Jul(#80)
Well, its hard to answer that because you keep just broad stroking liberals. When you mean Democrats. Democrats, don't have a unified message. But fortunatley for them their Republican counterparts dont either. Which is why the snow balls chance in hell. Because Republicans are struggling to get this bill past. This is their landmark bill. This is the one that if they fudge it up, the lose seats. So, thats one of the chances.

But liberalism is extremely broad as is conservatism and differs based on the context. The problem you're having discussing that with other folks is the same I used to have when I told conservatives that they have no message. Well, there are a lot of different types of conservatives but not all conservatives messages are uniform.

Topic   *ahem*