Politics

Topic   Coward School Police officer could have saved a lot of people,

CRAZY93NiS
600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (10)
* 23-Feb-2018(#1)
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/fla-school-officer-waite...

Fla. school officer waited outside building for 4 minutes as killings happened, sheriff says

" he was armed and did nothing"




theJaw
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (5 minutes ago) Secret Santa
23-Feb-2018(#2)
Yeah it's rough when students and teachers are more willing to take bullets to save others than those trianed and paid to do so.
Ranchan
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Has Written 9 Reviews
23-Feb-2018(#3)
This is part of the reason why I would be skeptical of arming teachers/aides/admins in schools. It's human nature to be afraid of death and apparently, former deputy Peterson could not overcome his fear to do his job and protect the students. Additionally, there were studies showing that even experienced law enforcement practicing these school shooter scenarios had less than 50% chance of successfully killing the active shooter. This really debunks the good guy w/ a gun theory of protecting schools. Life isn't a comic book where the good guys will make the perfect decisions and do their jobs.

Second problem is the fog of war. SWAT teams entering these situations have NO CLUE who is the active shooter. If they encounter ANYONE who is armed, it's very possible that the teacher/aide/etc. will be MISTAKEN for the active shooter and killed. If teachers/aides want to take the risk and become potential victims of "friendly fire," go right ahead.

In the Parkland shooting, there was a 20 minutes lag in the video tape, for whatever reason. The law enforcement officers did not even realize the shooter had LEFT the building already. They caught him outside the school grounds. It's just incredible all the mishaps that we are hearing about now. :(



lpeters82
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
23-Feb-2018(#4)
I obviously don't have training, but it's hard for me to imagine running towards an active shooter who has me vastly outgunned. It seems more likely then not he'd have been another victim, but perhaps that would have bought more time for others to escape.
theJaw
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (5 minutes ago) Secret Santa
* 23-Feb-2018(#5)
Every teacher I know would never want guns in their classroom. I've had this talk with a few of them after the last school shooting (my sister is friends with many). They'd never want to be put in a position where they have to shoot at, much less kill, a student - and they didn't apply to make a teacher's salary to also train to be a security guard, nor should they be expected to. Suggesting teachers should be armed is ludicrous. There are other things that can be, and need to be, attempted before we introduce more guns into a school.

Not against the trained armed guard idea though, if they don't act like this idiot did. With all the "well if only someone ELSE had a gun..." arguments after mass shootings, you'd think the guy trained to use a weapon would stand a better chance than the unarmed gym teacher who made himself a human shield for his students or the student who made his final decision be to hold the door open for others to escape. If the real answer is "more guns", how do we make sure that those with the training & opposing gun don't pussy out and possibly allow the death toll to rise? Would way rather just not risk it, but that's not a sentiment shared by everybody.

Obligatory @bill suggestion to move this to politics before it gets heated.
brownies8701
Gold Good Trader
23-Feb-2018(#6)
if teachers were armed in their classroom, what would prevent someone or a group of people to ambush the teacher & take the gun from the teacher? Then you have a problem
theJaw
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (5 minutes ago) Secret Santa
* 23-Feb-2018(#7)
Exactly. Just way too huge of a risk. I can only imagine that those suggesting something so silly are just using the suggestion to deflect the discussion away from gun control. Because otherwise, if it's a legitimate idea, booooy is it a bad one.
DefaultGen
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 5 Reviews
23-Feb-2018(#8)
brownies8701 wrote:
> if teachers were armed in their classroom, what would prevent someone or a group
> of people to ambush the teacher & take the gun from the teacher? Then you have a
> problem

The teacher could start shooting them all. The only thing that prevents a mob trying to get a gun is a guy with a gun.

Johnny
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
23-Feb-2018(#9)
I teach first grade in an east side city school. I have three students with serious mental health issues and they will often attack me or other students. If I had a gun strapped to my side, they would definitely try to grab it while I am distracted.
Our jobs as teachers require us to move around and work with students. Having a gun will cause more accidents than people want to believe and that goes for all grade levels.

theJaw
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (5 minutes ago) Secret Santa
* 23-Feb-2018(#10)
@DefaultGen That would be horribly tragic regardless. And the florida school had a guy with a gun, doesn't seem like a foolproof plan.
KCPenguins
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader
23-Feb-2018(#11)
Gun control aside, the dude had mental issues. Maybe if people quit being butt-holes other people wouldn't snap. The internet is a cesspool of hate.
sinnie
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Secret Santa
23-Feb-2018(#12)
The guy froze. He was on the force for like 30yrs and probably close to retirement and thought: Not this way. It really sucks. I'm sure he's ashamed and am surprised he hasn't been hunted down by angry parents. I sort of wish they didn't release his name.

If a trained cop of 30yrs can freeze and do nothing, a trained teacher will do the same. It's a hell of a lot different to aim at a non moving target on a range, than to be under so much stress and adrenaline and to hit a moving target that might be a kid. It's a really tough situation. I'm not sure where the country is going to go from here, all of the answers have a lot of down-sides to them.

yankees7448
Bronze Good Trader
23-Feb-2018(#13)
lpeters82 wrote:
> I obviously don't have training, but it's hard for me to imagine running towards
> an active shooter who has me vastly outgunned. It seems more likely then not he'd
> have been another victim, but perhaps that would have bought more time for others
> to escape.

I agree. I wouldn't suggest I would be Rambo but I would be pissed off if someone I knew burned to death because Firefighters took one look at my burning home and said F that shiznit. You get that kind of job you know you might have to risk your life to save others. If you can't do that then work at Home Depot.
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 23-Feb-2018(#14)
yankees7448 wrote:
> I agree. I wouldn't suggest I would be Rambo but I would be pissed off if someone
> I knew burned to death because Firefighters took one look at my burning home and
> said F that shiznit. You get that kind of job you know you might have to risk your
> life to save others. If you can't do that then work at Home Depot.

Agree with this. This is why we think of men/women that take these jobs as heroes. We pay them to run towards the fire, towards danger, to protect innocent life. Those who take these jobs should be ready to put themselves in dangerous situations at all times. Proper training should reduce the odds of being maimed or killed.

While I like the idea of qualified staff being able to carry, I think properly trained law enforcement on the premises and in needed areas is a fine idea. This seems like something both sides could compromise on. That man at Parkland failed the students he was paid to protect. The conversation should be centered around how someone better qualified should be there and how they can best do that job.
lpeters82
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
24-Feb-2018(#15)
yankees7448 wrote:
> I agree. I wouldn't suggest I would be Rambo but I would be pissed off if someone
> I knew burned to death because Firefighters took one look at my burning home and
> said F that shiznit. You get that kind of job you know you might have to risk your
> life to save others. If you can't do that then work at Home Depot.

That happens all of the time with firefighters. It's in the training to not turn one victim into two victims by taking unnecessary risks. Again, I don't know the details of this deputies training. However, without the full details I almost feel a little bad for the guy.
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
24-Feb-2018(#16)
Obviously not on the same level- but if you've ever played sports and been in that "zone" where things just kinda move at a different speed- being in a stressful situation with a difficult decision and an algorithm of actions is not something everyone can do. I was an ER doc for years and that feeling was something I just learned to turn off. You have to detach yourself from the moment and make it business as usual. I don't think this can be totally learned. Some of it is instinct / personality.


On that note. Selecting the correct people with proper screening and training ensures they handle situational things as appropriately as possible.
Osiris
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
24-Feb-2018(#17)
It is always interesting to me how people develop an "emergency state of mind" when perception of time slows down and clarity of action ensues. It's very weird when it happens occasionally and you examine it after the fact.
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
24-Feb-2018(#18)
It helps to understand how the odds are not in your favor and approach it as an opportunity to excel in most cases- not an imminent failure.
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 24-Feb-2018(#19)
lpeters82 wrote:

> That happens all of the time with firefighters. It's in the training to not turn
> one victim into two victims by taking unnecessary risks. Again, I don't know the
> details of this deputies training. However, without the full details I almost feel
> a little bad for the guy.

"911, What's your emergency?"

"HELP, THERE'S FLAMES ALL AROUND AND I CANNOT FIND AN EXIT! PLEASE SEND RESCUE!"

"I'm sorry ma'am, but that sounds awful dangerous. Our firefighters only rescue people when there are no unnecessary risks present. Good luck."

...
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
24-Feb-2018(#20)
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
24-Feb-2018(#21)
lol
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
24-Feb-2018(#22)
That emergency state of mind takes years to develop and is based on intense training and experience. Some people have an attribute for it. However, teachers go to school to teach and educate. They do not need to be armed.

Teachers being armed at schools increases the risk of children being shot by teachers or another student. Especially minorities, psychologically ill, and poor white students.

Our education institutions are not places in which teachers should have the added burden of training to engage in combat under heavy fire. The logic is absurd. Even in the military qualifications to carry a firearms are strict and every six months we need to qualify to carry. Your schools can't even pay for pencil sharpners and books but we should arm teachers??

No armed security has ever stopped a school shooting from happening. I cant think of a single case. Even the man who was supposed to protect the children, who was paid to do so decided he didn't want to take the risk. That's on him.

Let's stop taking our eyes and ears off the real problem here. This isn't about shootings at schools. This is about access high powered weapons and all of the mass shootings associated with them. Concerts, movie theaters, MILITARY BASES, schools, universities, malls.

We just keep kicking the can down by even having a bullcrap discussion about teachers carrying firearms. If teachers wanted a profession in part of the job description was taking up arms to risk their lives for your children they would have become firefighters, cops, or joined the service.



Osiris
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
24-Feb-2018(#23)
Karaiya wrote:
> This is about access high powered weapons and all of the mass
> shootings associated with them. Concerts, movie theaters, MILITARY BASES, schools,
> universities, malls.

Do you think the AR15 and similar types of semiautomatic rifles should be available only with the highest level of scrutiny for potential individual purchasers of full automatic military grade rifles, or not legally available to the average consumer at all?
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
24-Feb-2018(#24)
Osiris wrote:
> Karaiya wrote:
>> This is about access high powered weapons and all of the mass
>> shootings associated with them. Concerts, movie theaters, MILITARY BASES, schools,
>> universities, malls.
>
> Do you think the AR15 and similar types of semiautomatic rifles should be available
> only with the highest level of scrutiny for potential individual purchasers of full
> automatic military grade rifles, or not legally available to the average consumer
> at all?

Long answer:

Personally, I believe that we should be able to own any weapon we want and they should be available to consumers as the 2nd Ammendment states.

However, that's not reality is it? The reality is that these weapons AR15s and semi automatic rifles are for combat purposes. They are created to maim and kill enemy combatants in high numbers and for a set period of time based on the size of the magazine. Gun advocates hate the term "assault rifle" because the term tells the truth about the weapons intent. However, I've seen what that weapon does to the human body over and over again in military hospitals and in the line of duty. It is not designed for "fun" or home defense. It is a weapon for combat military or on the street

Where I come I come from these we had endearing names for our guns. Choppers, Mac One Doubles, Super Soakers. These were created to kill whether by the military or by people that use them on the street or to shoot up schools. These school shooters aren't walking in with hand guns. They want to put down as many bodies as possible.

So at this point weapons at this capacity should be banned for the average citizen.



Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
24-Feb-2018(#25)
The five words implied but missing from the 2nd amendment. "When participating in the militia."

ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
24-Feb-2018(#26)
Karaiya wrote:
>These school shooters
> aren't walking in with hand guns.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooti...
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
* 24-Feb-2018(#27)
Did you just forward me to a link about one shooting that was a mass shooting with a handgun? What is your argument? Should we just make all guns than? Did you just read over everything I wrote to just disregard it because you you had a Wikipedia link you wanted to share?

This is why no one takes you seriously Nines. You post articles from maniacal and irelevant news sources then you hunt and peck and post bullcrap links. If you want tl have a meaningful conversation have one. Don't be a little dog. Ask questions fudge
face.

Columbine 13 people killed
Sandy Hook 20 kids, 6 adults killed
Vegas 58 people killed
Florida 17 people killed
These are just 4 of the mass shooting incidents.

Peoples kids are being killed Nines, show some more fudging respect. I know you're smarter than the bullcrap you keep putting in these message boards. What a fudging disappointment.


ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
24-Feb-2018(#28)
@Karaiya
You said, "These school shooters aren't walking in with hand guns."

That was factually incorrect and I provided a source. Really not complicated.
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
24-Feb-2018(#29)
Add more.
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
24-Feb-2018(#30)
Karaiya wrote:
> Add more.

Alright. I think the term "assault weapon" is mostly being used by people who know nothing about guns and want to label "scary" looking rifles. A lot of things can become "assault weapons," including melee weapons, cars, etc when they are used to... assault.

I think targeting the AR-15 is wrong-headed and will not have any effect in minimizing these types of tragedies. Your argument is centered around a falsehood. We ought to stop blaming misused tools and focus on assigning the guilt completely and totally on the perp.

Also, calling me a fudge face and little dog, then accusing me of lacking respect is a bit rich.

We ALL want the same thing here. We ALL want to protect children in schools. We just have different ideas on how to go about that. This constant demonizing of the other side will not help at all. I thought what I said above was something both sides could agree on. Let's put qualified/trained men and women who are willing to take a potentially dangerous job in the right areas. Let's talk about how those people could best do that job. We protect our banks and courthouses more than our children.
Osiris
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
24-Feb-2018(#31)
so the suggested NRA solution is for most Americans to be armed pretty much all the time to defend against criminals?
Do we check our firearms at the sheriff's office when entering a new town, just the saloon or not at all?
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 24-Feb-2018(#32)
Most people arguing semantics over what type of ballistic a child is killed with are ignorant of a simple fact:

1/2mv^2

The bullets from these rifles travel 3 times the speed of sound. At room temp that is roughly 2200 mph. The total kinetic energy is what determines the extent of the damage. Arguing over small round size is ignorance. The wounds created are devastating. Pretending we are hurting the gun's feelings by calling it something it is not is ridiculous.

In all fairness to the AR, there are weapons available with higher KE.
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
24-Feb-2018(#33)
"constant demonizing of the other side will not help at all."

Expects to see less cartoons attacking "liberals."
KCPenguins
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader
* 24-Feb-2018(#34)
So much bad/false information in here.
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
24-Feb-2018(#35)
Feeb wrote:
> "constant demonizing of the other side will not help at all."
>
> Expects to see less cartoons attacking "liberals."

I think there's difference between criticizing ideas you don't agree with vs labeling someone as immoral. On this issue alone the terms "terrorist" and "murderer" and being thrown at people who support the NRA or the 2nd amendment.

Plenty of people that post here think others have stupid ideas. When we just think the other side is evil, where can you possibly go from there?
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 24-Feb-2018(#36)
I agree. But I don't say something opposite as to how I act when I can. K was out of line going after you like that. I can see the frustration on both sides.
Osiris
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
24-Feb-2018(#37)
if cruz advance information had been processed perfectly by law enforcement, would cruz have been subject to arrest of any kind, confinement to an institution, under surveillance, personal weapons seized or other consequence that took him out of the school?

if age to purchase any firearm was 21, he would have to get fake ID documents to fool what i would hope is a careful gun dealer, or
bought the AR15 from a serious criminal element. cruz have the wherewithal to do either?
yankees7448
Bronze Good Trader
24-Feb-2018(#38)
lpeters82 wrote:

> That happens all of the time with firefighters. It's in the training to not turn
> one victim into two victims by taking unnecessary risks. Again, I don't know the
> details of this deputies training. However, without the full details I almost feel
> a little bad for the guy.

I do feel bad for the guy. Fear is a very natural human reaction. As it is he has to live with the guilt of failing all those kids. Now the world knows cowardice. I couldn't imagine trying to sit home with my family and stumbling across some news pundit yelling how I was a coward from the TV screen.
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
24-Feb-2018(#39)
KCPenguins wrote:
> So much bad/false information in here.

Help us out.
lpeters82
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
* 24-Feb-2018(#40)
ninesalone wrote:
> "911, What's your emergency?"
>
> "HELP, THERE'S FLAMES ALL AROUND AND I CANNOT FIND AN EXIT! PLEASE SEND RESCUE!"
>
> "I'm sorry ma'am, but that sounds awful dangerous. Our firefighters only rescue people
> when there are no unnecessary risks present. Good luck."
>
> ...

It's not exactly like that, and perhaps "unnecessary" wasn't the perfect word, but there are situations where they are absolutely not going to go inside to pull you out. There gets to be a certain point where situations are just too dangerous. The safety officer would literally tackle you to the ground before letting you go into something that's too far gone.

PS: I'm sure there must be some firefighters here who can back this up. I went though most of the firefighter training, but I'm not currently a firefighter. I do currently serve as the emergency volunteer coordinator for my city. I've been through most of the NIMS training.
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
* 24-Feb-2018(#41)
ninesalone wrote:
> Karaiya wrote:
>> Add more.
>
> Alright. I think the term "assault weapon" is mostly being used by people who know
> nothing about guns and want to label "scary" looking rifles. A lot of things can
> become "assault weapons," including melee weapons, cars, etc when they are used to...
> assault.
Come on dude. You know better and you know the reason that style of weapon has been coined the name for military grade semi autos.
>
> I think targeting the AR-15 is wrong-headed and will not have any effect in minimizing
> these types of tragedies. Your argument is centered around a falsehood. We ought
> to stop blaming misused tools and focus on assigning the guilt completely and totally
> on the perp.

The goal should be to ban all high powered military assault weapons and sub machine guns. The perp doesnt shoot bullets from his fingers. They need motive and they need a weapon. Take that power away.

> Also, calling me a fudge face and little dog, then accusing me of lacking respect
> is a bit rich.
Im sorry.

> We ALL want the same thing here. We ALL want to protect children in schools. We just
> have different ideas on how to go about that. This constant demonizing of the other
> side will not help at all. I thought what I said above was something both sides could
> agree on. Let's put qualified/trained men and women who are willing to take a potentially
> dangerous job in the right areas. Let's talk about how those people could best do
> that job. We protect our banks and courthouses more than our children.

Im okay with perhaps hiring non teachers if that makes a community and school district feel safe I suppose. I just dont think it will stop another mass school shooting. I believe we keep tip toeing around the real problem over the last 20 or so years.

Our children in this country are generally safe and continue to be. Fear mongering and arming teachers will result in more gun deaths accidentally or planned. A gunman will walk into a place and shoot it up regardless of whom is armed. Arming teachers is not a deterrent in my opinion.
dunno001
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 24-Feb-2018(#42)
Feeb wrote:
> The five words implied but missing from the 2nd amendment. "When participating in
> the militia."

This is true, but I'll settle for 1 hyphonated word that is actually in the final adopted version: well-regulated

Kblazer883
Has Written 2 Reviews
(abandoned)
* 24-Feb-2018(#43)
I say you are free to give up any of your Constitutional rights that you don't want, but you are not giving them up on my behalf.

I will not rely on the police or the state for protection.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justice...

http://tribunist.com/news/supreme-court-ruling-pol...

Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
24-Feb-2018(#44)
Applause.
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
25-Feb-2018(#45)
Kblazer883 wrote:
> I say you are free to give up any of your Constitutional rights that you don't want,
> but you are not giving them up on my behalf.
>
> I will not rely on the police or the state for protection.
>
>
>
>

Is this a thing you just learned Blazer? People of color, libertarians, poor whites, and mass incarceration abolitionists have been trying to explain this for a very long time.

So why do we keep funding and arming the police? Do you believe we should keep funding our law enforcement.

I can't stand Dana Loesch and although her point about blaming the FBI for dropping the ball takes away from the real problem. She isn't wrong. Why do we keep funding law enforcement?

Kblazer883
Has Written 2 Reviews
(abandoned)
25-Feb-2018(#46)
Karaiya wrote:
> Kblazer883 wrote:
>> I say you are free to give up any of your Constitutional rights that you don't
> want,
>> but you are not giving them up on my behalf.
>>
>> I will not rely on the police or the state for protection.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
> Is this a thing you just learned Blazer? People of color, libertarians, poor whites,
> and mass incarceration abolitionists have been trying to explain this for a very
> long time.
>
> So why do we keep funding and arming the police? Do you believe we should keep funding
> our law enforcement.
>
> I can't stand Dana Loesch and although her point about blaming the FBI for dropping
> the ball takes away from the real problem. She isn't wrong. Why do we keep funding
> law enforcement?
>
>

So rather than address what I said about you being able to give up whichever of your rights you want; and me not relying on the state for protection (which is what you would have to do if citizens are disarmed [liberal goals regardless of the "common sense gun law" horsecrap that flows from their lips], you want to say that I don't want to fund law enforcement. I don't want to fund welfare but that argument is moot because it is enforced by the state through that thing that libtards always say they are against "violence from the barrel of a gun". Yeah, having law enforcement or the military being the only armed people is a great idea.

The way I see it is that the libtards want to be the only purveyors of violence in the country and then only by proxy through those they pay to do their dirty work for them. Oh yes, it would be much easier without an armed populace (don't confuse ability with will here).

You are right though, we shouldn't be focusing on the FBI. They have proved their incompetence enough over the last couple years that no one should take them seriously. We should stay focused on the real problem, CRIMINALS.

Now, which of your Constitutional rights can we put you down for donating (sacrificing) for the "safe space" movement?

https://www.facebook.com/MontanaLibertarianParty/p...

Psst - A little secret between you and me, criminals by definition do not obey laws. You libs seem to hard a hard time comprehending this one, so I will keep reiterating it until it sinks in, or I run out of oxygen (I'm guessing the latter).
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 25-Feb-2018(#47)
Any right not enumerated in the constitution yet deemed reasonable by the "people" is recognized by the courts. You can't give them up someone will force your rights on you.


Option b. Run out of oxygen. Is there a timer?
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
25-Feb-2018(#48)
Kblazer883 wrote:
> Karaiya wrote:
>> Kblazer883 wrote:
> |>> I say you are free to give up any of your Constitutional rights that you don't
>> want,
> |>> but you are not giving them up on my behalf.
> |>>
> |>> I will not rely on the police or the state for protection.
> |>>
> |>>
> |>>
> |>>
>>
>> Is this a thing you just learned Blazer? People of color, libertarians, poor
> whites,
>> and mass incarceration abolitionists have been trying to explain this for a very
>> long time.
>>
>> So why do we keep funding and arming the police? Do you believe we should keep
> funding
>> our law enforcement.
>>
>> I can't stand Dana Loesch and although her point about blaming the FBI for dropping
>> the ball takes away from the real problem. She isn't wrong. Why do we keep funding
>> law enforcement?
>>
>>
>
> So rather than address what I said about you being able to give up whichever of your
> rights you want; and me not relying on the state for protection (which is what you
> would have to do if citizens are disarmed [liberal goals regardless of the "common
> sense gun law" horsecrap that flows from their lips], you want to say that I don't
> want to fund law enforcement. I don't want to fund welfare but that argument is moot
> because it is enforced by the state through that thing that libtards always say they
> are against "violence from the barrel of a gun". Yeah, having law enforcement or
> the military being the only armed people is a great idea.
>
> The way I see it is that the libtards want to be the only purveyors of violence in
> the country and then only by proxy through those they pay to do their dirty work
> for them. Oh yes, it would be much easier without an armed populace (don't confuse
> ability with will here).
>
> You are right though, we shouldn't be focusing on the FBI. They have proved their
> incompetence enough over the last couple years that no one should take them seriously.
> We should stay focused on the real problem, CRIMINALS.
>
> Now, which of your Constitutional rights can we put you down for donating (sacrificing)
> for the "safe space" movement?
>
>
> Psst - A little secret between you and me, criminals by definition do not obey laws.
> You libs seem to hard a hard time comprehending this one, so I will keep reiterating
> it until it sinks in, or I run out of oxygen (I'm guessing the latter).

I didnt tell you you did I asked yoy why we should. The criminal murderer that shot up the school wasn't a liberal he was one of your guys. As many of them are. Please run out of oxygen.
Kblazer883
Has Written 2 Reviews
(abandoned)
* 25-Feb-2018(#49)
LOL. Libtard tolerance on full display. They wish death on those who don't share their phsychosis (philosophy) and want those who share their phsychosis to live. That is the most honest thing that @Feeb and @Karaiya have said on the political forums.
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
25-Feb-2018(#50)
I never claimed to be tolerant. YOU LIE!!!!!!!
Osiris
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
* 25-Feb-2018(#51)
i think it's best for gun owners/enthusiasts on this and other chat pages to provide their opinions on gun safety changes under consideration.
Please use your usual tone, language/ terminology and expressions that you think best illustrate your points, and get it out to as broad an audience as possible.

PS: include any concerns about the NRA being treated unfairly as well
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
* 25-Feb-2018(#52)
Feeb wrote:
> I never claimed to be tolerant. YOU LIE!!!!!!!

I share this sentiment. None of these people recognize me as tolerant. Feeb and I simply don't accept your argument. You choosing to speak until youre dead is up to you. Won't speak for Feeb but I wouldnt lose sleep. Teenagers are being murdered by radicals with automatic rifles. Lets continue that conversation.
Mexico
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
25-Feb-2018(#53)
Karaiya wrote:
> Feeb wrote:
>> I never claimed to be tolerant. YOU LIE!!!!!!!
>
> I share this sentiment. None of these people recognize me as tolerant. Feeb and
> I simply don't accept your argument. You choosing to speak until youre dead is up
> to you. Won't speak for Feeb but I wouldnt lose sleep. Teenagers are being murdered
> by radicals with automatic rifles. Lets continue that conversation.

When did we start talking about cartels?

Topic   Coward School Police officer could have saved a lot of people,