Politics

Topic   Republicans would have you believe..

Prime
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
7-Jul(#1)
That it's black and Latino single mothers accepting help that turns the system on its head but really its rich white people taking advantage of everyone. What else is new.
http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/07/06/nj-...
Noid
Gold Good Trader
7-Jul(#2)
Yeah...but, that's New Jersey...so, it doesn't really count. wink
Prime
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
7-Jul(#3)
aww man. I forgot New Jersey doesn't count.
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
7-Jul(#4)
Those 12 people are really fudging things up.
Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
7-Jul(#5)
"white"
POG
Gold Global Trader (8) Has Written 8 Reviews
(frozen)
* 7-Jul(#6)
Mexico wrote:
> "white"

They were Jews LMAO.

http://www.nj.com/ocean/index.ssf/2017/06/feds_cha...

Also, 51% of immigrant-led households receive welfare whether they are legal or illegal.

Prime
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
10-Jul(#7)
POG most of Jewish People in America are white. Most of them also don't have a stake in the media or Hollywood. Is this the part where you school a New Yorker on Judaism?
POG
Gold Global Trader (8) Has Written 8 Reviews
(frozen)
10-Jul(#8)
Prime wrote:
> POG most of Jewish People in America are white. Most of them also don't have a stake
> in the media or Hollywood. Is this the part where you school a New Yorker on Judaism?
>

Jews don't believe that. Jews believe they are distinct race and when you get a DNA test it will tell you if you are Ashkenazi or not. Soooooooooo not sure what you are saying.

Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
* 10-Jul(#9)
POG wrote:
> Prime wrote:
>> POG most of Jewish People in America are white. Most of them also don't have a
> stake
>> in the media or Hollywood. Is this the part where you school a New Yorker on Judaism?
>>
>
> Jews don't believe that. Jews believe they are distinct race and when you get a
> DNA test it will tell you if you are Ashkenazi or not. Soooooooooo not sure what
> you are saying.
>
>

Both of you are correct at the same time. The Jewish people in America are white and they've most partly benefited because of that. However, they are also an ethnic group hated by white supremacists. They have survived by riding that line and suffered intense violence and discrimination in this country because of it.


Edit.

I didn't fully finish this thought before I hit post. Hence the crapty fragment of a last statement that didn't make sense. Sorry about that @Prime.


POG
Gold Global Trader (8) Has Written 8 Reviews
(frozen)
11-Jul(#10)
Karaiya wrote:
> POG wrote:
>> Prime wrote:
> |>> POG most of Jewish People in America are white. Most of them also don't have
> a
>> stake
> |>> in the media or Hollywood. Is this the part where you school a New Yorker on
> Judaism?
> |>>
>>
>> Jews don't believe that. Jews believe they are distinct race and when you get
> a
>> DNA test it will tell you if you are Ashkenazi or not. Soooooooooo not sure what
>> you are saying.
>>
>>
>
> Both of you are correct at the same time. The Jewish people in America are white
> and they've most partly benefited because of that. However, they are also an ethnic
> group hated by white supremacists. They have survived by riding the line of this
> a being prosperous.
>
>
>

Jews don't consider themselves white. Their religion presents them as their own people and genetically they are unique enough to be a race. This crap isn't white supremacist stuff....this is just fact.


Prime
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 11-Jul(#11)
85% of American Jewish folks are descendants on Europeans. Ain't get no whiter. Highest concentration of Jews in America is right here in NY, myself included. You believe too much of what you read on the internet POG.
POG
Gold Global Trader (8) Has Written 8 Reviews
(frozen)
11-Jul(#12)
23 and me states this....get a genetic test and read about it lmao.

18 genetic diseases that are unique to Ashkenazi Jews.

Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
11-Jul(#13)
POG wrote:
> Karaiya wrote:
>> POG wrote:
> |>> Prime wrote:
>> |>> POG most of Jewish People in America are white. Most of them also don't have
>> a
> |>> stake
>> |>> in the media or Hollywood. Is this the part where you school a New Yorker
> on
>> Judaism?
>> |>>
> |>>
> |>> Jews don't believe that. Jews believe they are distinct race and when you get
>> a
> |>> DNA test it will tell you if you are Ashkenazi or not. Soooooooooo not sure
> what
> |>> you are saying.
> |>>
> |>>
>>
>> Both of you are correct at the same time. The Jewish people in America are white
>> and they've most partly benefited because of that. However, they are also an
> ethnic
>> group hated by white supremacists. They have survived by riding the line of this
>> a being prosperous.
>>
>>
>>
>
> Jews don't consider themselves white. Their religion presents them as their own
> people and genetically they are unique enough to be a race. This crap isn't white
> supremacist stuff....this is just fact.
>
>
>

POG you're basis wrong. They are consider a race by the US government because they were categorized as a race for purpose of civil right's and non-discriminatory purpose. You have "ethnicity" and then you have "race". The Jews are not a genetic "race" of people. If this were the case Connie Chung and Sammie Davis Jr. wouldn't be Jewish. Ancestry is not required to be a Jew.

http://www.jewfaq.org/judaism.htm

"In the 1980s, the United States Supreme Court ruled that Jews are a race, at least for purposes of certain anti-discrimination laws. Their reasoning: at the time these laws were passed, people routinely spoke of the "Jewish race" or the "Italian race" as well as the "Negro race," so that is what the legislators intended to protect.

But many Jews were deeply offended by that decision, offended by any hint that Jews could be considered a race. The idea of Jews as a race brings to mind nightmarish visions of Nazi Germany, where Jews were declared to be not just a race, but an inferior race that had to be rounded up into ghettos and exterminated like vermin.

But setting aside the emotional issues, Jews are clearly not a race.

Race is a genetic distinction, and refers to people with shared ancestry and shared genetic traits. You can't change your race; it's in your DNA. I could never become black or Asian no matter how much I might want to.

Common ancestry is not required to be a Jew. Many Jews worldwide share common ancestry, as shown by genetic research; however, you can be a Jew without sharing this common ancestry, for example, by converting. Thus, although I could never become black or Asian, blacks and Asians have become Jews (Sammy Davis Jr. and Connie Chung)."



Prime
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
11-Jul(#14)
You're both dummies. Race is an illusion. There's one race. The human race. We're all compatible to make babies with each other.
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
11-Jul(#15)
Prime wrote:
> You're both dummies. Race is an illusion. There's one race. The human race. We're
> all compatible to make babies with each other.

Lol, I wish our justice system and historical imperialism felt the same way.


Noid
Gold Good Trader
11-Jul(#16)
Prime wrote:
> You're both dummies. Race is an illusion. There's one race. The human race. We're
> all compatible to make babies with each other.

I don't know if you're mentioning this just to be clever and fan the flames of anger and hostility in this stupid conversation. But, you're right, Prime. You're absolutely right.

Physical features may distinguish us and genetic predispositions may separate us. But, none can escape the grand and overarching classification of mankind. We are all "created equal [and ...] endowed by [our] Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness."

Our differences are what makes us special; but, our similarities are what let us call each other, "Brother." smile
Prime
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
11-Jul(#17)
I didn't like to bust out one of my genuine philosophies in such a silly argument but it just came out. That's how I feel. I've been told that it's ignorant and I've been told it's enlightening. I'd like to think it's the latter.
Noid
Gold Good Trader
* 11-Jul(#18)
Prime wrote:
> I didn't like to bust out one of my genuine philosophies in such a silly argument
> but it just came out. That's how I feel. I've been told that it's ignorant and I've
> been told it's enlightening. I'd like to think it's the latter.

You're absolutely right, Prime; it's most definitely the latter. I tip my hat to you, good sir, and graciously acknowledge the beauty and truth in your message. Though I fear we may hail from opposite sides of the political spectrum, I respect the ever-lovin' fudge outta you for that pearl of wisdom. love
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
* 11-Jul(#19)
I appreciate the Kumbaya but 6 million Jews were killed because a lack of resolve of humanity to behave this way and a complicitness to do something about inequality and injustice. Minority races, ethnic groups, and women aren't out protesting the fact that we arent all human beings solely because the government sucks dicks. Its because for centuries and for some millennia they have been treated as inferior and subservient.

Yes, the response that #we are all one race, the human race" is literally the equivalent of saying "all lives matter". Yes we knownthat crap is obvious so why aren't we dismantling the systems of oppression that don't reflect what we be believe.

Huh
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
11-Jul(#20)
For what it's worth I've been mistaken for a Jew..

Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
* 11-Jul(#21)
We used to live in Evesham a township in New Jersey that was predominantly Jewish. Eveyone thought my wife was Jewish strangely and racistly because she had a long nose and our kids names were Hebrew. She used to get so upset and when she did I called her an anti-semite to get a rise out of her and she would be so enraged because she was a devout Roman-Catholic which is just ridiculous in of itself.

Prime
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
11-Jul(#22)
If your wife had a schnoz and your kids were named Ezekiel and Moses that's not racist that's reasonable deduction.
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
* 11-Jul(#23)
Ha! Gabriel, Israel and Urijah and she like leopard skin leggings and worked at a tanning bed slash Kosher bakery.

But lets be real. I agree. If you pick up the phone and speak to a LaTanya, DeAndre assume its a black person.

Prime
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
11-Jul(#24)
You're passing the buck you liberal prick!
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
11-Jul(#25)
Hahabahahahahahahahahahshahahshahshahshahahah!!!

Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
11-Jul(#26)
So much racism in here.
POG
Gold Global Trader (8) Has Written 8 Reviews
(frozen)
11-Jul(#27)
So, when you get a DNA test and it concludes you are Ashkenazi Jew. What does that mean exactly? That you went into a Synagogue once?

Many Jews do not allow marriage outside of their...um....religion. Even secular Jews in Israel. Kind of odd that secular Jews in Israel forbid marrying outside their...um....religion....lmao.

Prime
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 11-Jul(#28)
POG you're talking about a minuscule size of the Jewish community that is orthodox and other small percentage factions. The majority of Jewish America is moderate. There are literally millions of Jewish Folks in New York who date outside their religion, sneak a pulled pork sammich here and there and are otherwise indistinguishable from other white folks.

You've just always got to be right. Living in a world where other people have access to things you don't is a horrifying place you can't even imagine. You're like trump. Nobody has better information that you do! Nobody!
Foxhack
GameTZ Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7)
11-Jul(#29)
POG wrote:
> So, when you get a DNA test and it concludes you are Ashkenazi Jew. What does that
> mean exactly? That you went into a Synagogue once?
>
> Many Jews do not allow marriage outside of their...um....religion. Even secular
> Jews in Israel. Kind of odd that secular Jews in Israel forbid marrying outside
> their...um....religion....lmao.

Oh, just like Christian cults, right?
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
11-Jul(#30)
Catholics don't let people marry putside of their religion. At least, in the church. Devout Catholic families don't even acknowledge marraiges if the non Catholic partner won't convert.

But this is irrelevant. What is with the obsession with race eugenics with POG?

Missile
Gold Good Trader
12-Jul(#31)
Karaiya wrote:
> Catholics don't let people marry putside of their religion. At least, in the church.
> Devout Catholic families don't even acknowledge marraiges if the non Catholic partner
> won't convert.
>
> But this is irrelevant. What is with the obsession with race eugenics with POG?
I think he's trying to get at the fact that Jews have a massive inbreeding problem.
Prime
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
12-Jul(#32)
Right people of the same religion being pressured into marriage and breeding by their families and institution is exclusive to Judaism.
image
Missile
Gold Good Trader
* 12-Jul(#33)
Prime wrote:
> Right people of the same religion being pressured into marriage and breeding by their
> families and institution is exclusive to Judaism.
Should have also mentioned he was probably trying to compare them to European royalty of the past, who used inbreeding as a method to keep their noble blood pure from the commoners, but i deleted it at the last second

Sorry~
Prime
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 12-Jul(#34)
I feel like this forum has the highest concentration of repubs, righties and otherwise mostly political psychos and I coincidentally see there seems to be more negs here than any other forum. So you guys are what the biggest cry babies? Same section of the country that's forgotten that you have an obligation to defend a persons right to say horrible, dispicible things you disagree with because that's how this country works. You aren't supposed to call for thier head on a stick, insight violence against them, or chase them out of the country. In a wolrd where liberals say everything is offensive and conservatives try and kick people out for disagreeing with them I'll always side with the liberal pussies over the facist repubs. When you've lost sight of protecting the first amendment so you can win a point and you try to chase those folks you disagree with and in a lot of cases wish harm on them you've lost sight of what it means to be an American. Trying to silence non violent, non threatening speech is Facism. And I'll take cry babies who complain and nag over psychos and facists any day.
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
12-Jul(#35)
Yeah, reading this whole thing now I wouldnt get my hopes up. They'd have to determine if this information is actually a tangible contribution to the campaign. I just don't see it happening.

MikeyWhoa
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
12-Jul(#36)
Huh wrote:
> For what it's worth I've been mistaken for a Jew..
>
>


Was that the time you got a raging hard-on, ran straight into a wall, and still broke your nose?


Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
12-Jul(#37)
Hahahahahahahaa

Prime
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 13-Jul(#38)
Karaiya wrote:
>
>
> Yes, the response that #we are all one race, the human race" is literally the equivalent
> of saying "all lives matter".

You so very clearly self plussed your own post because you've got it so twisted it's not funny. Even if I assume people don't agree that we're all biologically and procreatively compatible, the implied context of BML is BLM too. As in also. The implication being that black lives have been marginalized from their perspective. When people responded to BLM with ALM it was like they were in incredulous disbelief that any black lives had ever been marginalized. Instead of wondering if a point was being made people were so offended they just knee jerkedly offended they responded with what they thought was a witty retort.

The ALM was basically like being at dinner party where some of the guests are served a plate of food and some are served an empty plate and while the people with the plate of food are chowing down and reminiscing about what it was like to be hungry before the food arrived the empty platers are saying "hey, we're hungry (too)". To which the people with food reply, "yeah, yeah we were all hungry". And when the empty platers are like "yeah but we didn't get anything to eat" the people with full bellies just look at the empty platers like thier a bunch of butt-holes.

Other than POG and some psychos no one is denying that the holocaust happened. We're just saying no matter how the exterminator may have viewed them, they aren't a race. They're humans who have a religion.

A Jewish man can plant his seed in any woman on earth, get her pregnant and have a human baby. A lion can fudge a tiger for pleasure if he likes but he can't get her tiger puss pregnant. Hence why they are different species and humans are not.
Missile
Gold Good Trader
* 13-Jul(#39)
Prime wrote:
> A Jewish man can plant his seed in any woman on earth, get her pregnant and have
> a human baby. A lion can fudge a tiger for pleasure if he likes but he can't get her
> tiger puss pregnant. Hence why they are different species and humans are not.
Horrible example considering Ligers are a thing.
Noid
Gold Good Trader
13-Jul(#40)
Prime wrote:
> A lion can fudge a tiger for pleasure if he likes but he can't get her tiger puss pregnant.
>
>

I don't want to detract from your point. I really don't. But, I do want to blow your freakin' mind with this here and this here. grin
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
* 13-Jul(#41)
Prime wrote:
> Karaiya wrote:
>>
>>
>> Yes, the response that #we are all one race, the human race" is literally the
> equivalent
>> of saying "all lives matter".

>
> You so very clearly self plussed your own post because you've got it so twisted it's
> not funny. Even if I assume people don't agree that we're all biologically and procreatively
> compatible, the implied context of BML is BLM too. As in also. The implication being
> that black lives have been marginalized from their perspective. When people responded
> to BLM with ALM it was like they were in incredulous disbelief that any black lives
> had ever been marginalized. Instead of wondering if a point was being made people
> were so offended they just knee jerkedly offended they responded with what they thought
> was a witty retort.

Didn't self plus that one although I like to do so more than occasionally.

>
> The ALM was basically like being at dinner party where some of the guests are served
> a plate of food and some are served an empty plate and while the people with the
> plate of food are chowing down and reminiscing about what it was like to be hungry
> before the food arrived the empty platers are saying "hey, we're hungry (too)". To
> which the people with food reply, "yeah, yeah we were all hungry". And when the
> empty platers are like "yeah but we didn't get anything to eat" the people with full
> bellies just look at the empty platers like thier a bunch of butt-holes.

You got this from a viral video or meme. There are several with the same analogy. But its a good one none the less.

>
> Other than POG and some psychos no one is denying that the holocaust happened. We're
> just saying no matter how the exterminator may have viewed them, they aren't a race.
> They're humans who have a religion.

I'm not saying you believe that. It's obvious you don't. I understand the point you made because its true. It's just vastly more nuanced than the phrase itself. I also realize you know this too.

>
> A Jewish man can plant his seed in any woman on earth, get her pregnant and have
> a human baby. A lion can fudge a tiger for pleasure if he likes but he can't get her
> tiger puss pregnant. Hence why they are different species and humans are not.
>

I'm not sure if you know this but they actually do breed them together. It doesn't happen in the wild but it does in wildlife refuges.

The Jewish man can't get the tiger uterus pregnant though. If he can than you are truly God's chosen people.


Prime
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 13-Jul(#42)
I stole the dinner bit from a comedian who was trying to explain it the jist anyway I actually wrote that little bit myself live action. Other then this site and our fantasy baseball homepage and pornography I dont spend much time on the internet. Though maybe I should because this lions fudging tigers thing is blowing my mind. Can they also impregnable cheetahs, pumas, cougars, house cats, cat woman and Katt Williams too?
POG
Gold Global Trader (8) Has Written 8 Reviews
(frozen)
* 13-Jul(#43)
Foxhack wrote:
> POG wrote:
>> So, when you get a DNA test and it concludes you are Ashkenazi Jew. What does
> that
>> mean exactly? That you went into a Synagogue once?
>>
>> Many Jews do not allow marriage outside of their...um....religion. Even secular
>> Jews in Israel. Kind of odd that secular Jews in Israel forbid marrying outside
>> their...um....religion....lmao.
>
> Oh, just like Christian cults, right?

Sure. Christians are fudgeed up.

@Prime you just make crap up you moron. I never said the holocaust never happened lmao. It was a joke in a thread in the same vein as what Bill said. Get over yourself. Virtue signaling against me doesn't make you a man.

You people keep saying "Yes, but Catholics do this" and "Yes but right wingers do this." The point is the first part "Yes." I know that others do the same thing. The point is that it is done.

The point is that Ashkenazi Jews have been so selective in their breeding that they have forged for themselves a distinct DNA lineage that can be documented, tested for, etc. This isn't racism or Eugenics. This is discussed openly on DNA sites like 23andMe and AncestryDNA. I don't get it...i don't get you people sometimes. You are either just trolling me or you ARE so brainwashed that you get activated over hot words and discussions that shouldn't trigger you. Grow up.

You can't become a distinct race (or ethnic group) by not being selective in the breeding process. The very fact they are so distinct proves my point....which is then confirmed by Jews themselves, their religion, sites like 23andMe, sites that discuss Jewish genetic diseases, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc. DNA can reveal if you are part Ashkenazi. It cannot reveal if you are part Catholic. Judaism is a religion and Ashkenazi Jew is more than that. If you are mad at me go boycott the 23andMe company who was founded by a Jew. Secular "Jews' still call themselves Jews. Do people not know what secular is?

EDIT: I guess it is ok to conclude what I did when you are a geneticist studying Crohn's disease but not if you are me. This article was linked to from ANOTHER article discussing the SAME thing on an official 23andMe blog. To answer other people's questions about why I am interested in "Eugenics", which is not accurate, I am actually interested in genetics. I took a few courses in genetics in college and it has always interested me. Since the mass use of 23andMe, AncestryDNA, HeritageDNA, and others we have discovered so much stuff in the fields of genetics it is crazy. When you take medicine, go to the doctor, etc. you are participating in this "evil Eugenics" you guys are so scared of. Medicines are tested and applied based on genetics which is based on DNA which is based on where you came from. It is why certain drugs aren't prescribed to black people (particularly heart medicines) or why 1 in 9 Europeans have hemochromatosis. There are tons of other implications but I hope...you can put the virtue signaling aside for a minute and understand my point.

http://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=1...

Prime
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Jul(#44)
The only thing POG said that made any sense was there part where he put me in my place.

In completely unrelated news Catholics are by far the most fudgeed up religion on the planet. At least even the most extreme parts of Islam focus on retribution being carried out on adults who've already had a fair chance at life. No babies or children in the towers. The Catholic Church looks the other way while the priests they won't let fudge grown women, fudge, pervert, molest and ruin innocent children.

Then Catholics go to Sunday mass and give the church the money that protects and relocates these monsters. If your are catholic and give money to the church you are complicit in the eradication of child welfare.

At least even the psycho muslims that think if they slaughter the west and look forward to fudging 32 pristine fudging virgins are at least teenage virgins.

Fudge you Catholisism. Fudge you Catholics.
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
13-Jul(#45)
Prime wrote:

> Fudge you Catholisism. Fudge you Catholics.

Aaah man... I was one of those.

Mexico
Double Gold Good Trader
13-Jul(#46)
Prime wrote:
> The only thing POG said that made any sense was there part where he put me in my
> place.
>
> In completely unrelated news Catholics are by far the most fudgeed up religion on
> the planet. At least even the most extreme parts of Islam focus on retribution being
> carried out on adults who've already had a fair chance at life. No babies or children
> in the towers. The Catholic Church looks the other way while the priests they won't
> let fudge grown women, fudge, pervert, molest and ruin innocent children.
>
> Then Catholics go to Sunday mass and give the church the money that protects and
> relocates these monsters. If your are catholic and give money to the church you are
> complicit in the eradication of child welfare.
>
> At least even the psycho muslims that think if they slaughter the west and look forward
> to fudging 32 pristine fudging virgins are at least teenage virgins.
>
> Fudge you Catholisism. Fudge you Catholics.

You really know nothing. I wish it was so simple that only people of one ideology were child molesters as I would actually advocate for genocide against them. Unfortunately that evil action is performed by people from every belief system, culture, race, political affiliations, monetary class, etc.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/qbe8bp/the-chil...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3138984/Po...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3384027/Wo...
http://www.thedailybeast.com/hollywoods-pedophilia...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/B...
POG
Gold Global Trader (8) Has Written 8 Reviews
(frozen)
13-Jul(#47)
Mexico wrote:
> Prime wrote:
>> The only thing POG said that made any sense was there part where he put me in
> my
>> place.
>>
>> In completely unrelated news Catholics are by far the most fudgeed up religion
> on
>> the planet. At least even the most extreme parts of Islam focus on retribution
> being
>> carried out on adults who've already had a fair chance at life. No babies or children
>> in the towers. The Catholic Church looks the other way while the priests they
> won't
>> let fudge grown women, fudge, pervert, molest and ruin innocent children.
>>
>> Then Catholics go to Sunday mass and give the church the money that protects and
>> relocates these monsters. If your are catholic and give money to the church you
> are
>> complicit in the eradication of child welfare.
>>
>> At least even the psycho muslims that think if they slaughter the west and look
> forward
>> to fudging 32 pristine fudging virgins are at least teenage virgins.
>>
>> Fudge you Catholisism. Fudge you Catholics.
>
> You really know nothing. I wish it was so simple that only people of one ideology
> were child molesters as I would actually advocate for genocide against them. Unfortunately
> that evil action is performed by people from every belief system, culture, race,
> political affiliations, monetary class, etc.
>

The Talmud explicitly states that having sex with children is ok. Mohammad married a 9 year old.

Prime
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
13-Jul(#48)
Modern day cases where one of the wealthiest entities in the world have looked the other way, endorsed and covered sexual atrocities against children? Just like I thought, you've got ugots.

Topic   Republicans would have you believe..