Site_Feedback

Topic   Closed topic questions

fyreboltx
Double Gold Good Trader
17-May-2019(#1)
Is there any way to prevent a topic from getting closed if it's not posted in regularly? And if no, then how long before a topic is closed? I don't actively post in the forums and generally don't like to keep bumping my topics but often find they get closed because (I'm assuming) of inactivity.

I'd like to make post with pictures and stuff with my trade items so it's easier to keep track of/notes on item conditions but given that topics get closed so fast, I'm not sure it's worth it.
tonymack21
GameTZ Subscriber 500 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 3 Reviews Happy Birthday to Me
17-May-2019(#2)
you should post this over at site feedback it will get seen quicker thats bill's main forum for site questions etc.

MrBean
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review
17-May-2019(#3)
You can re-open your own topic once it closes.
fyreboltx
Double Gold Good Trader
* 17-May-2019(#4)
tonymack21 wrote:
> you should post this over at site feedback it will get seen quicker thats bill's
> main forum for site questions etc.
>
>

Ah, good point. Wish I had thought of that before.

MrBean wrote:
> You can re-open your own topic once it closes.

Would you mind tell me how? It's probably really obvious but I just don't see it...
WithinTemptation
250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
18-May-2019(#5)
fyreboltx wrote:
> tonymack21 wrote:
>> you should post this over at site feedback it will get seen quicker thats bill's
>> main forum for site questions etc.
>>
>>
>
> Ah, good point. Wish I had thought of that before.
>
> MrBean wrote:
>> You can re-open your own topic once it closes.
>
> Would you mind tell me how? It's probably really obvious but I just don't see it...
>

You can't unless you subscribe.

Topic   Closed topic questions