VideoGame_Discussion

Topic   Nintendo Switch! (IDs and codes)

whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 25-Apr-2017(#2)
Current steal (as of this post) in the steals thread is Binding of Isaac + Snipperclips for $15 shipped or Binding of Isaac + Pouyo Pouyo (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) Tetris for $35 shipped if any of you guys are interested.

https://m.gametz.com/General_Marketplace/updated-r...

SilverOwl
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Secret Santa
25-Apr-2017(#3)
whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 25-Apr-2017(#4)
Am I seeing this, or does that look like an retail employee or warehouse worker stole it from the back?

SilverOwl
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Secret Santa
25-Apr-2017(#5)
whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
25-Apr-2017(#6)
NightOwl wrote:

nasty TRUTH.

SilverOwl
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Secret Santa
25-Apr-2017(#7)
whitefire wrote:
> Am I seeing this, or does that look like an retail employee or warehouse worker stole
> it from the back?
>
>

it most likely does, bc of the screen of the register facing the camera, it would be the other way around if it was a customer
SilverOwl
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Secret Santa
25-Apr-2017(#8)
i know that there is a way to make the pics smaller, so if somebody can pm me how to do it, i and others would greatly appreciate it
PizzaTheHutt
Gold Good Trader Has Written 3 Reviews
25-Apr-2017(#9)
I think Bill set it so that they get re-sized automatically after an hour or something like that.

TerrHeel
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
25-Apr-2017(#10)
Who wants to play some Puyo Puyo? I see Jared and citizen Zane playing now. Let's get together.
TerrHeel
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
25-Apr-2017(#11)
Just made a room.
Dashey
GameTZ Subscriber 400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review Secret Santa
25-Apr-2017(#12)
Terr, I fudging dare you to try to beat Citizen_Zane

citizen_zane
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
25-Apr-2017(#13)
I have a two player room - 6876
Dashey
GameTZ Subscriber 400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review Secret Santa
25-Apr-2017(#14)
citizen_zane
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
25-Apr-2017(#15)
laughing out loud
TerrHeel
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
25-Apr-2017(#16)
Jesus Christttttttttttttt
SilverOwl
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Secret Santa
25-Apr-2017(#17)
TerrHeel
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
25-Apr-2017(#18)
I can safely say I've never gotten my ass kicked so bad in anything in my life. Holy hell, Z.
citizen_zane
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
25-Apr-2017(#19)
Think I'm done for the night. You guys were fun to destroy play!
TerrHeel
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
25-Apr-2017(#20)
Teach me your secrets!
citizen_zane
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
25-Apr-2017(#21)
Tetris is the only game I've ever been good at. Now you know how I feel when you guys crush me in MK.
citizen_zane
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
25-Apr-2017(#22)
Dashey tried to warn you.
citizen_zane
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
25-Apr-2017(#23)
TerrHeel wrote:
> Teach me your secrets!

Gotta hit hard and fast early on. Keep the opponent on the defensive.
Scott
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review
25-Apr-2017(#24)
lol

Huh
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
25-Apr-2017(#25)
My right joy con is completely fudgeed. I gotta call Nintendo tomorrow and get them to replace mine.. Pretty pissed considering the timing and the games that are coming out. I've got both the Poyo Pop/Tetris and MK8 Deluxe on their way...


PizzaTheHutt
Gold Good Trader Has Written 3 Reviews
* 25-Apr-2017(#26)
I remember Zane whooped my ass at some Tetris game on Wii a while back.

TerrHeel
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
25-Apr-2017(#27)
I said to my wife who was watching us play, "This is payback for Mario Kart." She has since gone to bed and almost surely thinks less of me as a man. Scott, you laugh, but you gotta see this guy. He beat me a couple times within about six seconds.
Dashey
GameTZ Subscriber 400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review Secret Santa
25-Apr-2017(#28)
Yeah, there was times where i was so close to beating him but I fudgeed up in one way or another.

TerrHeel
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
26-Apr-2017(#29)
A couple times I put up a fight but I was never close to beating him. He's godly.
TerrHeel
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
26-Apr-2017(#30)
My pride can't handle this. I'm going to have to play this nonstop until I can hang.
citizen_zane
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
* 26-Apr-2017(#31)
TerrHeel wrote:
> A couple times I put up a fight but I was never close to beating him. He's godly.

I'm not really that good. I've played plenty of people who can school me. I've just played so much my entire life, I've got a lot more experience than most people.
TerrHeel
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
26-Apr-2017(#32)
Maybe I'm just super rusty, but I'd hate to see the guys that school you. I consider myself a good Tetris player, but I typically played single player, trying to clear as many lines as I could- not a competitive mode where speed is at a premium. I'll get it.
citizen_zane
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
26-Apr-2017(#33)
TerrHeel wrote:
> Maybe I'm just super rusty, but I'd hate to see the guys that school you. I consider
> myself a good Tetris player, but I typically played single player, trying to clear
> as many lines as I could- not a competitive mode where speed is at a premium. I'll
> get it.

You'll definitely get better. I've stayed up on my game. Played a lot on PS3, DS, both 3DS versions, and on many other systems (including both American and Japanese versions on the Virtual Boy). I was shocked not to see it on the Wii U.

I have to say though, Tetris Ultimate (3DS) made me a better player. The challenges are just insane.
Dashey
GameTZ Subscriber 400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review Secret Santa
26-Apr-2017(#34)
Puyo puyo Tetris is on Wii u actually

Scott
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review
26-Apr-2017(#35)
TerrHeel wrote:
> I said to my wife who was watching us play, "This is payback for Mario Kart." She
> has since gone to bed and almost surely thinks less of me as a man. Scott, you laugh,
> but you gotta see this guy. He beat me a couple times within about six seconds.

I suck at Tetris, he would destroy me even worse!

Dashey
GameTZ Subscriber 400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review Secret Santa
26-Apr-2017(#36)
If you're good at puyo puyo, then you have a chance at beating him.

citizen_zane
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
26-Apr-2017(#37)
Dashey wrote:
> If you're good at puyo puyo, then you have a chance at beating him.
>
>

Yeah, Puyo Puyo is my weakness. I'm pretty bad at it, so I play it as little as possible.
theJaw
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (19 seconds ago) Secret Santa
* 26-Apr-2017(#38)
Zane add me if you haven't (though you may already have). Down to give you a go when I'm home from work tonight, puyo vs tetris.
citizen_zane
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
26-Apr-2017(#39)
theJAwwww wrote:
> Zane add me if you haven't (though you may already have). Down to give you a go when
> I'm home from work tonight, puyo vs tetris.

I work tonight and tomorrow night, but will be off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, so it will have to wait until this weekend.
Dashey
GameTZ Subscriber 400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review Secret Santa
26-Apr-2017(#40)
I'm going to practice some more during my break today.

whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
26-Apr-2017(#41)
Anyone going all digital? With multiple games I want coming out in the next 6 months, it's be nice not to swap carts, but they're also so small, and I only have a 128GB, so I'm not sure it's worth it.

theJaw
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (19 seconds ago) Secret Santa
26-Apr-2017(#42)
Nah physical whenever possible. I dig having another case next to Zelda lol. Gonna be 3 on Monday!
Dashey
GameTZ Subscriber 400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review Secret Santa
26-Apr-2017(#43)
planning on doing physical whenever but atm, most of my games are digital.

citizen_zane
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
26-Apr-2017(#44)
theJAwwww wrote:
> Nah physical whenever possible. I dig having another case next to Zelda lol. Gonna
> be 3 on Monday!

Ditto
dustin11
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (24 seconds ago)
26-Apr-2017(#45)
I'm going physical 100% of the time unless my only option is digital, higher prices or not.
Colourshaper
Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Canada
26-Apr-2017(#46)
dustin11 wrote:
> I'm going physical 100% of the time unless my only option is digital, higher prices
> or not.

This.
loztdogs
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
27-Apr-2017(#47)
I'm to lazy to go back and look through this thread, but how do you play against your friends in puyo puyo Tetris? I saw jawww was playing and was trying to figure out how to get in a game with him.

Dashey
GameTZ Subscriber 400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review Secret Santa
27-Apr-2017(#48)
One of you need to create a private room with a code and when you go to join friends, it should show the room and you need to type the code down

Zane and I were trying to figure it out last night as well.

citizen_zane
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
27-Apr-2017(#49)
What sucks is that the only way to switch modes is for the host to leave and start a new room.
sixteenvolt420
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
27-Apr-2017(#50)
I'll be physical, when a physical copy is available.

Sun
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 5 Reviews
27-Apr-2017(#51)
Please update the OP with my friend code:
7850-3882-4798
DarkLink
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
27-Apr-2017(#52)
I also will be going all physical copies if they are available. (Digital if no physical)

Still holding out on Wonder Boy getting a Physical release. Really want that game

Scott
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review
27-Apr-2017(#53)
whitefire wrote:
> Anyone going all digital? With multiple games I want coming out in the next 6 months,
> it's be nice not to swap carts, but they're also so small, and I only have a 128GB,
> so I'm not sure it's worth it.

I was already kinda tempted on the Wii U, and now even more so on the Switch. With my kids and wife playing, we switch games a lot. It would be nice to not have to change out a disc/cart every time and instead just click on it from a menu. But, I just can't bring myself to not own a physical copy.

whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 27-Apr-2017(#54)
I wouldn't do it in the Wii U, @Scott. Lots of problems, I've heard. Switch is different because you can re-download titles from the eshop.

I agree. It's convenient for me too (although a bit more expensive). I'm just concerned 3rd party titles will be much larger, so I'll need more than 128GB worth of space, eventually.

Scott
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review
27-Apr-2017(#55)
Yeah, that was another concern on the Wii U. In an ideal world, we could buy digital and own/play them "forever" through future BC, emulation, etc. But that ain't happening.

Jurassic_Shift
Has Written 13 Reviews
(abandoned)
27-Apr-2017(#56)
Buy more 128gb sds from me smile
loztdogs
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
27-Apr-2017(#57)
Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star - Nintendo Switch

Up for pre-order on Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&lo...



SilverOwl
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Secret Santa
27-Apr-2017(#58)
loztdogs wrote:
> Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star - Nintendo Switch
>
>
>
>
>

isnt that the musou type game?
loztdogs
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
27-Apr-2017(#59)
I believe so.

whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
27-Apr-2017(#60)
loztdogs wrote:
> Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star - Nintendo Switch
>
>
>
>
>

Why does it have 80 reviews on Amazon. Is that for other platforms?

whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
27-Apr-2017(#61)
Scott wrote:
> Yeah, that was another concern on the Wii U. In an ideal world, we could buy digital
> and own/play them "forever" through future BC, emulation, etc. But that ain't happening.
>
>
>

Yeah, agreed. I think what we should do is buy physical but then replace with digital once the item goes on sale on the eshop.

loztdogs
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
27-Apr-2017(#62)
whitefire wrote:
> loztdogs wrote:
>> Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star - Nintendo Switch
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
> Why does it have 80 reviews on Amazon. Is that for other platforms?
>
>

Yeah its out on PS4/Vita.

Colourshaper
Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Canada
27-Apr-2017(#63)
Going to get some Puyo and Mario Kart action in this weekend. My friend code if anyone wants to add: 3167-5375-2514 (Switch name/ID = Pikaboo)
whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 27-Apr-2017(#64)
loztdogs wrote:
> whitefire wrote:
>> loztdogs wrote:
> |>> Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star - Nintendo Switch
> |>>
> |>>
> |>>
> |>>
> |>>
>>
>> Why does it have 80 reviews on Amazon. Is that for other platforms?
>>
>>
>
> Yeah its out on PS4/Vita.
>
>

I hate that Amazon does that. It could be amazing on PS4 but suck on switch. It doesn't make sense to do it that way for games.

loztdogs
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
27-Apr-2017(#65)
I completely agree with you.

sixteenvolt420
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
27-Apr-2017(#66)
I'm trying to figure out, what size of Micro SD card, i'm realistically going to need for my Switch. I won't be buying very many digital games. Are the cards mainly for game saves, or does each title need to install, like PS4? Haven't got around to opening my Switch yet, maybe this weekend.

SilverOwl
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Secret Santa
27-Apr-2017(#67)
sixteenvolt420 wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out, what size of Micro SD card, i'm realistically going to
> need for my Switch. I won't be buying very many digital games. Are the cards mainly
> for game saves, or does each title need to install, like PS4? Haven't got around
> to opening my Switch yet, maybe this weekend.
>
>

for physical cart switch games, it doesnt install anything, except if the game has an updatet. all save files are kept on the system, no matter whether you use a micro sd card or not.
sixteenvolt420
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
27-Apr-2017(#68)
NightOwl wrote:
> sixteenvolt420 wrote:
>> I'm trying to figure out, what size of Micro SD card, i'm realistically going
> to
>> need for my Switch. I won't be buying very many digital games. Are the cards mainly
>> for game saves, or does each title need to install, like PS4? Haven't got around
>> to opening my Switch yet, maybe this weekend.
>>
>>
>
> for physical cart switch games, it doesnt install anything, except if the game has
> an updatet. all save files are kept on the system, no matter whether you use a micro
> sd card or not.


Cool,. So whatever space i need for the card, is basically for any digital games that i happen to buy? Is the memory card mostly for the tablet?

SilverOwl
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Secret Santa
* 27-Apr-2017(#69)
sixteenvolt420 wrote:
> NightOwl wrote:
>> sixteenvolt420 wrote:
> |>> I'm trying to figure out, what size of Micro SD card, i'm realistically going
>> to
> |>> need for my Switch. I won't be buying very many digital games. Are the cards
> mainly
> |>> for game saves, or does each title need to install, like PS4? Haven't got around
> |>> to opening my Switch yet, maybe this weekend.
> |>>
> |>>
>>
>> for physical cart switch games, it doesnt install anything, except if the game
> has
>> an updatet. all save files are kept on the system, no matter whether you use a
> micro
>> sd card or not.
>
>
> Cool,. So whatever space i need for the card, is basically for any digital games
> that i happen to buy? Is the memory card mostly for the tablet?
>
>

yes, the micro sd card, will be for any digital games and any apps(when they come), and any updates, dlc's, all saved data will be saved to the system memory.
sixteenvolt420
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
* 27-Apr-2017(#70)
NightOwl wrote:
> sixteenvolt420 wrote:
>> NightOwl wrote:
> |>> sixteenvolt420 wrote:
>> |>> I'm trying to figure out, what size of Micro SD card, i'm realistically going
> |>> to
>> |>> need for my Switch. I won't be buying very many digital games. Are the cards
>> mainly
>> |>> for game saves, or does each title need to install, like PS4? Haven't got
> around
>> |>> to opening my Switch yet, maybe this weekend.
>> |>>
>> |>>
> |>>
> |>> for physical cart switch games, it doesnt install anything, except if the game
>> has
> |>> an updatet. all save files are kept on the system, no matter whether you use
> a
>> micro
> |>> sd card or not.
>>
>>
>> Cool,. So whatever space i need for the card, is basically for any digital games
>> that i happen to buy? Is the memory card mostly for the tablet?
>>
>>
>
> yes, the micro sd card, will be for any digital games and any apps(when they come),
> and any updates, dlc's, all saved data will be saved to the system memory.

Awesome. Thanks for the info. I guess there's really no need for me to get a micro sd for now. I'll just wait until i get close to needing one, and maybe the 200gb's will come down in price a bit, by then.

whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 27-Apr-2017(#71)
I got a 128GB and will probably move up to 250+ once they drop down, or I see a good sale.

Finally got my Hori playstand. It was worth every penny. Everything about it is better than using the kickstand, and it's compact enough, it even fits in my carrying case.

loztdogs
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
28-Apr-2017(#72)
Did you guys see the new 2ds XL?
https://www.nintendo.com/2ds/new-nintendo-2ds/

Not sure its needed but it looks cool.


DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
28-Apr-2017(#73)
I want it, definitely.
DarkLink
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
28-Apr-2017(#74)
loztdogs wrote:
> Did you guys see the new 2ds XL?
>
> Not sure its needed but it looks cool.
>
>
>

I really do like it actually.. looks really cool
loztdogs
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
28-Apr-2017(#75)
Yeah looks great i agree, but seems redundant now that Switch is out and has gained so much momentum.

DarkLink
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
28-Apr-2017(#76)
loztdogs wrote:
> Yeah looks great i agree, but seems redundant now that Switch is out and has gained
> so much momentum.
>
>

Very true.. I dont remember the last time I played my 3ds (I actually gave it to my gf to play with it)


SilverOwl
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Secret Santa
* 28-Apr-2017(#77)
ok, so i found the perfect way for us to talk during our mario kart 8 gaming sessions. its called Discord App. its totally free, and its for PC and smart phones. i made a server just for us. its called Mario Kart 8 Gametz
so if anybody is interested, please let me know, here is the link to join,
https://discord.gg/ZjJbZQn

discord app is something i found ouit about while looking for other ways to do voice chat during gaming sessions, and this one is made just for that. you can download the app thru the google play store/ apple store. its very simple.

what are your guys thought on this? lmk thanks

it also lets you set up times and stuff without having to do that on gametz, or while you are away from your home pc, its a great app. it lets you chat both with or without voice. its very cool actually. would work for our needs perfect

also, if you want, it will also run from the browser without downloading anything. so a good way to try it out.
SilverOwl
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Secret Santa
28-Apr-2017(#78)
well it seems that somebody had already created a discord server for mario kart 8. so that is all good
Shane12m
Triple Gold Good Trader
28-Apr-2017(#79)
DarkLink wrote:
> loztdogs wrote:
>> Yeah looks great i agree, but seems redundant now that Switch is out and has gained
>> so much momentum.
>>
>>
>
> Very true.. I dont remember the last time I played my 3ds (I actually gave it to
> my gf to play with it)
>
>
>

Don't forget Fire Emblem next month!
loztdogs
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
28-Apr-2017(#80)
Shane12m wrote:

>
> Don't forget Fire Emblem next month!

I'm on the fence, I think I have only played fire emblem once and I don't typically gravitate towards it. Maybe i should re-acquaint myself with the franchise.


Topic   Nintendo Switch! (IDs and codes)