#1 posted January 23, 2011 at 2:42pm (EDT)
Any way you'd just split the book for $10?
#2 posted January 23, 2011 at 3:33pm (EDT)Sure, I wouldn't mind. I see you are also interested in Lunar 2 in the other thread. Let me know because if you take both I could ship them at the same time. Thanks!
edited January 23, 2011 at 3:33pm (EDT)
#3 posted January 23, 2011 at 7:17pm (EDT)I'm definetly interested in both... but I don't have money right now. Can you either hold them until March (or sooner if I sell some of my stuff on Amazon) or check my list?
#4 posted January 23, 2011 at 7:59pm (EDT)I'm not interested in trades unfortunately. I also don't want to hold it for that long. Sorry.
#5 posted January 23, 2011 at 8:07pm (EDT)Just got an offer elsewhere. SOLD!