Likes: Good human beingsQuote:
Dislikes: People with egos, irrationality
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
Huge opportunity with Chase Freedom - Get $150 + 5% cash back on Gas, Ubers/Lyft
Hey GTZers - wanted to bring your attention to the Chase Freedom card. These days, its just about the only credit card I am using and quite honestly, if you want to save yourself significant $$$$, you absolutely should be too.
Q4 2016 brought 5% cash back at department stores which made Christmas shopping a nice bit cheaper. For this Q1 2017 (as the topic says) the category is gas station and local transportation (details below).
Anyhow - more about the card:
- No annual fee
- $150 Bonus after spending $500 or more in the first 3 months
- 5% automatic cash back on rotating categories that change every 3 months
- 1% automatic cash back on all other purchases
- Access to Chase's Ultimate Rewards site to earn more cash back. And access to a free credit score tracker
- Requires a decent but not great credit score. An average score should still definitely work.
From Jan 1st to March 31st, you get an extra 5% cash back in the following categories:
Gas Stations and on Local Commuter Transportation.
Includes: taxis and local commuter buses, subways, and trains; Uber & Lyft
Excludes: parking, tolls, and AmtrakŪ
So, basically to get the $150 bonus bonus for spending $500 or more - and for me to get the referral bonus, I believe I need to invite you via email to sign up for the card. If you're interested, PLEASE PM me and I will send out the invite ASAP.
AS AN ADDED BONUS - I WILL SEND $10 TO EACH PERSON (VIA PAYPAL OR VENMO) WHO SIGNS UP UNDER MY EMAIL!!
Thanks guys! Looking forward to making some $$$ together!