I guess this is where I'm supposed to comment on stuff, huh?
Heya. I see you've somehow made it to my Gametz page. This means you have at least quasi-marginal interest in exchanging with me or are just really bored. Either way, enjoy the frickin show, and by 'enjoy the frickin show' I mean 'before trading, read these rules and statutes'.
* You may notice that I have a bunch of prices listed. This is assuming the item is in the condition specified with everything specified. Price includes spine card, posters, and any other goodies that may have come with the game. I'll pay $75 for Keio's Flying Squadron for the Sega CD if it has its original case, manual and disc all in very good to excellent condition. I'll pay $65 for Steam Hearts on the Saturn if its original disc, manual, box and spine card are all in very good or better condition. And so on.
* Unlike other extremely anal collectors on this site, I will not render a game useless if it is lacking complete and utter completeness (except possibly for Stack Up and a couple other titles). Don't come to me asking for $45+ of my money in exchange for your Ys Book I and II for the Turbo CD unless it really does include the disc, case and manual and map all in very good condition. I don't mind having something in less than the condition stated in my want list, and I don't mind paying for it (mind you, the only collectors this serious are extremely allergic allergic to sunlight), but I won't pay as much for it, so don't expect me to........ Come to think of it, Ys I&II is another one of htose exceptions.
* I may not have many trades to my credit yet, but I know what my stuff is worth, and chances are, I know how much yours is worth as well. Don't waste my time with stupid trades. I'm not going to give up Radiant Silvergun for $25 even if you do throw Mega Man X6 into the mix. Before I list much of anything, I check ebay, look under the completed items heading, sort by price, and pick something close to the middle to list as its value.
* While on the topic of prices, now we talk shipping. If you buy at least three or four of my things, depending on the size of the package and method of shipping you desire, I'll ship it for free. I hope that you'll do the same. As a courtesy/convience thing.
* The trades I pend, and will pend, I feel, are very fair. I take time to craft them, so please don't ridicule me for trying to rip you off. While we've recently went over this point, I'll say that I also check ebay prices just before I pend a trade to make sure the deal is fair and balanced. Also, please don't bastardize the trade if I offer it. I won't do it to you, so don't replace games X and Y on your list in favor of some your damn Power Rangers toys and some pre-chewed gum just because you want to get rid of them. I don't care if the gum was only chewed once and still has some favor.
* Also, just because a game's not on my want list doesn't mean I don't want it. Those titles are the ones that pop into my mind and I remember to put there and are of the highest priority. I'm sure most of you are this way as well. Keep in mind, I'm not interested in your Xbox, so don't try any funny business.
And now the rules everybody has....
* Your trades > Mine = I send first
* My trades > Yours = You send first
* My trades = Yours (or within a few) = Me send at the same time
* Gotta BTR? You send first lest we both shold have the same amount. In which case, this rule is rendered null and/or/void.
It's as simple as that.
Well, thanks for reading my frickkin' rules and statutes, and now, on with the tragedy, err, lists.