A Community of Traders
- Username: Ronin
Page Hits: 40 today (1,383 in the last 30 days)
Deal Preference: Trade Only
Interests: Xbox 360, sports, blurays, horror flicks
Likes: New York Yankees, Beer, Bruins, Xbox 360
Dislikes: Boston Red Sox, Hipsters, Fox News, People wasting my time
- (last update: 27-Apr-2013 4:37pm)
Welcome to my bio page. I've been on here for quite a while and have a few rules that make things smoother for everyone. BTW, I have over 500 trades. I wont EVER send first. Don't even ask. I'll ignore you at best and mock you at worst.
1. Communication is very important. I'm very easy going with shipping and whatnot. If you can't get to the post office for some reason, I'm not going to mark you down. Just tell me. Things come up and gametz is not more important than school/work/family. I just don't want to be strung along with no explanation. And don't lie about the condition please. If it has scratches, dings, smells like ass (cigarettes), etc then let me know.
2. I ship twice a week, so all packages will be out in 3-4 days at the latest. Please give me a few days though, don't expect things to be out the next day unless I say they will.
3. Please try and use DC. It's free with most shipping methods now.
4. If I don't respond to a message/offer in a day or so then feel free to remind me. I won't be annoyed. I'm busy and I forget to respond sometimes. That said, I can check messages on my phone at work but cant always respond. Please don't think I'm ignoring you or trying to scam you. I'll get back to you when I can.
5. I reuse packaging. If you have a problem with this then tell me.
6. I don't like to trade with people who are under 18. It's nothing personal, I've just had some issues and it isn't worth the headache. There are exceptions to this. If you have a BTR or a bunch of cancelled trades then I probably won't trade with you either. At the very least, you'll send first.
7. I am not responsible for damage done in the mail unless I did not adequately package the item. I take great care when packaging stuff. Crap happens, but thankfully, not very often.
- Username: Ronin