Comment: BUYING FROM ME
Interests: God, old-school video games, computers/technology, working outQuote:
Likes: My wife and kids, The Bible, Nintendo, Windows, good movies/music
Blessed (happy, to be envied) is the man who is patient under trial and stands up under temptation, for when he has stood the test and been approved, he will receive [the victor's] crown of life which God has promised to those who love Him. - James 1:12
1) I'm not the fastest shipper in the world, but I try to do pretty good (usually 2-4 days). If you're someone who expects immediate shipment, please tell me up front and I will let you know if I can do that or not.
2) I always try to be as up front and honest about condition as possible. Having condition described accurately is important to me, so I try to do the same for others. If you are very particular about condition like I am, please ask me about any specific concerns you have and I will check on them for you. SELLING/TRADING TO ME
3) Please be as open and honest about condition as possible. I can't stand being told a game is in excellent like-new condition, just to get it and find scratches all over the disc and tons of wear. For condition of disc games
, I'm most concerned about whether there are any scratches/scuffs on the disc, any rips/tears/missing pages on the manual, and any damage to the case artwork. For cartridges
, I like very clean, near-minty labels, please note if the label has any wear/tears and if there is any marker/writing/rental stickers on the rest of the cartridge.
4) I only care about a game being complete
if it's a disc game that comes in a case (PS1, Xbox, GC, Wii, etc.), or a cartridge that comes in a convenient holding case, Nintendo DS/3DS and Genesis are the only 3 that come to mind for that one. I will rarely, if ever, be interested in complete games for other systems.
5) If you say a game is complete, I expect it to have the original case, original case artwork, manual, game, and any additional things that came with the game, like maps (if it has the flyers and promotional stuff too, that's fine, but not required).