I have an account at CheapAssGamer - greenrocks.
I assure you I'm a great trader and I don't bargain with anyone unless I get an offer to do so. =P
I'm honest and I will try my best to give you a real, good comparable offer.
I price my games a little cheaper the current, lowest buy-it-now price from eBay.
So don't think I would go and rip you off. Don't worry about me running off richer.
You can always check ebay before accepting my offer. =D
How I deal with trades ----
- I usually offer my items worth at least $5-10 less, more than your items worth or equivalent
- I add paypal to match or go a little over than the value to make it fair
- I don't take any game labels: Greatest Hits, Player's Choice, Platinum Hits, and Sega All-Stars
- I don't want any game cartridges consisting blemishes, dents, scratches or any marking on the sticker label
- I prefer games that comes with everything just like it was bought including manual
- I always ship First Class for small packaging, delivery confirmation upon request
Most of the times I would ship the next available day or the same day the offer is agreed upon, I would ship in the afternoon.
I check GameTZ everyday. I will not let your offer sit there for days. Thanks - Kate
- Paypal $$$
- Lens for Canon Rebel T2i (550D)
- Kinect games
- Move games
- iTunes/Amazon codes
- Blu ray movies
- What do you get???