Interests: Punk / pop / rock music, hockey, touch rugby, clubbing, friends / family.Quote:
Likes: Most people
Dislikes: Stubborn selfish people
"Any pressing matters that you might have can be directed to the brick wall on my left."
Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if I have not replied to you at my other address.
I will definately trade games for dvds and vice versa, and I am prepared to send first because I haven't traded much, unless you have a BTZ report. I'm always needing subtime so you can offer me some of that too...
I am in New Zealand (NZ) by the way, not USA or UK.
Check out more of my feedback at http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/view_member_his...I WANT DVDS PLEASE
NOTE THAT DVDS IN MY AVAILABLE LIST WILL ONLY BE TRADED FOR SOMETHING THAT I REALLY REALLY WANT, E.G SOMETHING I HAVE RATED "HIGH" IN MY WANTED LISTS Pending Trades With: kalea
: American Pie DVD <---> Pitch Black DVD waiting for DVD, possibly he sent MediaMail?Mini-Disc Sony MZ-N1
- I only really want to trade my Sony Mini-Disc for an Ipod or a decent MP3 player (one that can hold about 1000 songs)...if you have one please don't hesitate to contact me, we can work something out. I also wouldn't mind trading it for a smaller/cheaper MP3 player + cash/DVDs. I'm now willing to sell it also with everything excluding its box, but it includes all the stuff it says it does on Amazon.Com as well as 12 sealed minidiscs, 8 opened minidiscs, and the two mini-disc towers mentioned in my available lists. Ask me for pics if you want them, I want around NZ$700 for it...
You can view my online collection and wanted DVDs here:http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp?alias=Hillz_NZ&t...
When buying DVDs, I do not expect to pay some form of rediculous price like what they charge over here, in NZ, for one DVD, that isn't even SE or CE. I'd definitely pay for shipping of about US$4 on top of the DVD price, which probably means I'd pay no more than $12 a DVD UNLESS it is special, rare, part of a collection or trilogy etc.
Thanks for reading all this!
I have a PSX boot-disk now so I can trade for NTSC games!Some great tradersStarwave27
- Fast, courteous, items in exact stated condition.Jhawkr
- Fastest trade I've ever had Ida
- Extremely patient with me being a first time trader.MaximXL
- A really nice guy by the sounds of thingsKanuck
- Great all round!Some nice traders I haven't yet had the pleasure of trading with...but I hope to
- Great for a chat and really niceCvanhorn2
- Very courteous
- EXTREMELY helpfulQpalzm
- Seems to know that NZ isn't joined to Europe
always a bonusShadowbane
- Really helpful in chat