Interests: One day opening my own game storeQuote: "You either die a hero, or, live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
Likes: My wife, my kids, gaming, Mtg, golf, Bowling and BEER
Welcome to my pageOrphans
I am on a mission to piece back together the collection I once had. I will usually ask, but PLEASE let me know if your games are Greatest Hits or Player's Choice. I would prefer to stay away from such versions of games. Thank you!
- Will not send first, even if buying, if you are under 200 ratings.
- On items you ship to me and I ship to you: First Class is standard and I'll always check this option, if you want to send Media Mail or some other way I usually won't have a problem with it just let me know ahead of time.
- Also on all my packages I will use Delivery Confirmation and will check this option. Please do the same!
I am always in pursuit of completing specific games in my collection. I have compiled a list of the orphans I am after. I am open to buying and/or trading for these.Manual Only
Kingdom heartsBoxes Only
7th Guest (big box)
Might and Magic Clouds of Xeen (big box)Boxes and Manuals
Mario Superstar Baseball
Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis
Heroes of Might and Magic II Gold
Might and Magic VIII Day of the Destroyer
Warcraft II Beyond the Dark Portal
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven StarsCurrently Playing
- Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
- World of Warcraft (PC)
- Rocket League (PSN)Beat in 2017
(7 beat last year)
- Beat in 2016
(17 beat last year)
1/1 - Super Mario 3D World (Wii U; 170 Green Stars)
1/1 - Star Wars Battlefront (PS4; all missions complete, max multi. rank, time = 54 hours)
3/1 - Tales of Zestiria (PS4; Moderate, time = 57:20'21'')
4/15 - The Division (PS4; Main story)
5/16 - Dark Souls III (PS4; time = 125:56'56'', lvl 192, Platinum trophy)
5/24 - Rogue Legacy (PSN; time = 16:12, lvl 118, 157 Children)
8/1 - Overwatch (PS4, prestiged)
Noteable Traders & trade count
21 - MrZeem
15 - Starwave27
7 - youruglyclone, FibroFreak78
6 - ou812now
5 - ChuckyDJ, SirConnery, MegaNesMan
Other great people to trade with:
Nac92589 -- brother
MrRedlegs21 -- close friend
Not quite up to par
- Rune_Walsh -- I've dealt with him 3 times now, the 1st time he was to paypal me $100 for various items and after nearly a month of little contact and no payment I had to cancel the trade. The third and most recent time was just as terrible. We pend a trade in which he sends me an 'Excellent' copy of Vagrant Story. Two days later he tells me he doesn't have it and offers me another game. I agree to Threads of Fate. He then tells me he'll ship on the 14th of April(mind you we pended on the 10th). He never actually sent until the 22nd (8 days after he said he would). He sent a free game to make up for this. Then, I receive his box...no padding, no protection, nothing. As a result, Threads of Fate shows up with a broken case, and it's in 'Good' condition at best. It's a wonder he has an actual decent rating here because I have received nothing but poor trade etiquette from Rune_Walsh.
- Kwaza -- After some back and forth I agreed to a trade that HE set the terms of and sent the offer. As a 250+ trader trading with a single gold star trader I had him sending first. He requested we send at the same time and if I couldn't it was "np". I respectfully declined to do so and he cancelled the trade. Upon being confronted with this he became offended and rude, basically stating we should send at the same time because he was in a bad trade with another user (who had lots more trades but only a gold star like himself) in which he sent first.
- bigncrazy -- first of all, just look at all the problems in his feedback. After 3 solid trades with this user here is how the last two ended. He sent me an offer on the 14th wanting a Genesis and a couple games from me. He left the items he would send up to me. I went through his list and picked several items I was interested in. He added all of those items to the list (or atleast I assumed so at the time since he sent not even one word my way). When I received his package Heroes II for GBC was missing; I do take some blame for this for failing to realize it wasn't on the pending trade; but had he made some indication or sent me a message saying he wasn't going to add that we'd have been ok. This could have been intentional for all I know.
There were several other issues on his end. Mario Baseball (GCN) was listed as having it's box, yet he sent a generic case with printed off cover art!. He also was to send a N64 a/v cable, he sent a Gamecube one. Granted they're the same plug-in, they are different in color and in the interest of completing a N64 console this really didn't help me.
Upon my listing these issues to him he said not 1 word, just sent a new offer wanting to send me Heroes II and $2...to make up for this poor quality trade. I accepted and received these items a few days later. I went ahead and completed the trade and left feedback for both trades at this point. A couple days later I attempted to play Heores II (GBC) and it doesn't work! Poor game conditions, games listed improperly, zero communication. Oh, and he sent the first part of this trade in a cardboard usps envelope, no padding, no nothing!
Thanks for visiting!