Interests: Movies, Sci-Fi, PC's, Games, etc.
Likes: good food, relaxtion time, vacation
Hi....I follow a few guidelines that I'm sure most others also do....
1. Whoever has less feedback sends first unless there's a special circumstance.
2. I ALWAYS get delivery confirmation and require trading partners to...it's completely worth it for the 45 or 55 cents it costs to document your shipment.
3. Describe your items properly.....much better than omitting details and having someone be upset with what they get....
4. Pack items properly....don't send something in the mail that can easily get crushed, like a GBA box, in a regular padded envelope....make a little extra effort and make sure it will be protected.
5. If you have negative feedback without a good explanation, odds are I won't trade with you. If someone accuses you of a ripping them off and not sending I'm probably not going to take a chance (this goes back to always getting confirmation)
I am honest and not looking to screw anyone over....please don't try to screw me over! Thanks and look forward to trading with you!
Note: I don't feel I should have to remember to say this during every single trade....it's common sense. If you are stupid enough to send me a GBA game with box in an envelope rather than properly protecting it in a box...you are going to get negative feedback from me. GBA boxes get crushed in the mail in a regular or padded envelope. It goes without saying that you need to take whatever means necessary to ensure that the item gets to the trader in the same condition as it leaves your house in.