Interests: reading, games, writing
1. Listing contains a mix from multiple genres
2. In most cases, DOS/Windows games must be run in DOS under Windows - don't buy or trade if you don't think your system will handle it.
3. Ratings - Refer exclusively to the condition of the CDs or disks, not the box or manual
4. I have an extremely short want list at the moment. Please make a reasonable offer and take into account the fair market value.5. You can pay via PayPal (immediate shipment), money order, cash (buyer's risk) or check (shipment when check clears - sorry). PayPal Credit Card, Debit Card, or Bank Transfer transactions add 2.9% (3.9% out of the USA) PLUS 30 cents to the final fee (this is a PayPal charge)
6. Buyer assumes all shipping costs
7. I also have approximately 4700-5000 ( I lost the exact count) individually bagged and boarded comic books
(including lots of independents) mostly from the 70's and 80's era - if interested, let me know specifics. I will definitely entertain a bulk bid for the entire collection if you're interested. About 15 years ago, the Overstreet book value of the collection was around $7500 -- willing to talk in the $2000 range.
Thanks for looking at my list!