Interests: PSX, PS2, PS3, PSP, DC, NGC, Bass Guitar, Digital Photography
Dislikes: Scammers and dishonest people
1. I will follow most commonly used gametz trade rules - Whoever has lower trades sends first.
2. If any type of money is involved - ie. it's not a trade, but it's a purchase - buyer sends first. This rule does not apply to a member with 0 trades or BTR.
3. If you have a BTR, you send first. No buts, no exceptions.
4. Both sides must provide item conditions from a to z as accurate as possible. I will ask for photos of item due to the recent trade experience. If you cannot provide it, you will have to send it first.
5. I am open to any "reasonable" trade offers. The worst I can say is no.
6. In most occasions, "how much?" type of question will be ignored. My preference is to trade unless $ offer is too good to resist. I have enough games in want list already.
7. Items in my collection is reference only, but will make adjustment if required - so it has to be a damn good offer.
8. I will not take any games missing cover arts, case, or manual. No exceptions whatsoever unless I asked or listed for it first. I also do not like GH or equivalent budget reprints.
9. Do not ask to override the rule in any circumstances. I will respect your rule as well. If you do not agree, just walk away. Shipping
1. For now, I am only trading within North America. I am willing to sell stuff overseas as long as shipping fees are covered by buyer.
2. I am only shipping by air to US. I expect the same in return. I don't want to go through lost or missing packages which happens occasionally in ground (usually by greyhound) shipping. I will not be responsible for any loss that are shipped by ground or without tracking number.
3. Due to the past experience, all non Canadian traders must agree to mark the items as gift and of value under $20. Customs officers usually think it very strange if a game is marked at $100+ value. I don't want to receive a package torned apart and factory seals are broken by cusoms people. If I receive anything in such condition, it will be returned and all the incurred costs will be asked to be paid.
4. For those Amerifriends, shipping to Canada does not cost you that much. Check hereNote
I need to revise my game conditions in avail list. Until everything is redone, please ASK item conditions specifically when working on something. Thank you. :)I will not trade with someone leaving retaliation feedback again. Too many whinings in the feedback lately.... Talk it out when you have a problem!
Highly wanted now!
PS1, PSP RPGs and Final Fantasy stuff I don't have
Tales of Vesperia (360)
Suikoden 2, Vagrant Story ported to PSP rom (PSP)
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 (DS)