Hi, I just wanna brief on the trading rules before we trade:
1. If you have more feedback, I send first. If I have more feedback, you send first.
2. Shipping prices will not change anything when making a deal.
3. If you have a BTR, you send first no matter what.
4. I go by amazon game values, if you charge me more I'd have to be super desperate to accept.
5. Before you send out an item, inform me that you will mark the item under 10$, and that you will actually do it.
If you look on values, you will see various +. Each game represents it's own amount of +.
.. = I don't care if I get that game or not
(+) = I don't mind getting that game
(+.+) = I would be in favor of getting that game
(+.+.+) = I would be thankful for getting that game
(+.+.+.+) = The game I want the most