Classifieds

Topic   FS: PlayStation 4 Games (Horizon, Toukiden 2, + More)

Killkernal
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Secret Santa
* 1-Jan-2018(#1)
Need to sell off some older games to eventually buy something else. I'm not really looking to trade right now, but I may cut you better deal if you buy a lot. All prices are shipped and everything is VG unless noted.

-Battleborn - $8
-Dark Souls III Day One Edition (Case is completely broken at the top, contents look excellent) - $10
-Destiny: The Collection (All codes have been used, so it's just the original Destiny in a different case) - $9
-Star Wars Battlefront - $8
-Titanfall 2 (Comes in a Titanfall 1 Steelbook Case) - $11

Post, PM, or send an offer. Thanks.


tonymack21
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 3 Reviews This user is on the site NOW (26 seconds ago) Secret Santa
* 2-Jan-2018(#2)
looks like I missed toukiden.. oh well glad it went to a good home.

with the money you raise ... Tokyo Xanadu eX+ !! its soooooooooo good. persona mixed with falcom? weeb heaven..japan, waifu's, idol groups, Japanese high school, it even replays the opening anime cinematic between chapters like an anime series... two epilogues!!! check it out!!! 75 hours and I was sorry to see it end. there were tears, there were smiles, there was laughter. (can you tell I love it lol)

Killkernal
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Secret Santa
2-Jan-2018(#3)
tonymack21 wrote:
> looks like I missed toukiden.. oh well glad it went to a good home.
>
> with the money you raise ... Tokyo Xanadu eX+ !! its soooooooooo good. persona
> mixed with falcom? weeb heaven..japan, waifu's, idol groups, Japanese high school,
> it even replays the opening anime cinematic between chapters like an anime series...
> two epilogues!!! check it out!!! 75 hours and I was sorry to see it end. there
> were tears, there were smiles, there was laughter. (can you tell I love it lol)
>
>

Yeah, sorry man. Pretty much only cheap fodder left.

Aww yeah, you know that the dark fantasy high School romantic drama is my jam! Unfortunately, I will not be able to grab Tokyo Xanadu EX yet. frown I am definitely looking forward to trying it though, especially after your mini review. It will be there for me in a couple of months when I have more free cash. Most of this money is going towards some items I purchased with PayPal credit a few months back. Six months went way too fast.
tonymack21
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 3 Reviews This user is on the site NOW (26 seconds ago) Secret Santa
* 2-Jan-2018(#4)
lol I hear that ya ive been touting this game pretty hard if you click on my posts and see more review and info. def check it out as soon as you get the chance.

and no biggie on toukiden, I haven't even played the first one yet and its not like my backlog isn't infinite as is

Killkernal
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Secret Santa
2-Jan-2018(#5)
tonymack21 wrote:
> lol I hear that ya ive been touting this game pretty hard if you click on my
> posts and see more review and info. def check it out as soon as you get the chance.
>
>
> and no biggie on toukiden, I haven't even played the first one yet and its not like
> my backlog isn't infinite as is
>
>

Awesome, I'll definitely see what you have been saying about the game.

Toukiden 2 is pretty fun. I likely would have held on to it, but eh, gotta sell something from my own endless backlog. I'm sure I'll pick it up in the future if the new Monster Hunter doesn't pan out.
tonymack21
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 3 Reviews This user is on the site NOW (26 seconds ago) Secret Santa
2-Jan-2018(#6)
I didn't care for the monster Hunter beta..I figured I'd like it but I just don't think it's gonna be long enough on character and narrative.. that's what im enjoying most these days.

Killkernal
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Secret Santa
2-Jan-2018(#7)
tonymack21 wrote:
> I didn't care for the monster Hunter beta..I figured I'd like it but I just don't
> think it's gonna be long enough on character and narrative.. that's what im enjoying
> most these days.
>
>

I'm just coming off finally reaching level 200 in Dragon's Dogma, which is very light on story, so that part shouldn't bother me too much. I just wish there were more games like Witcher 3. I love having a overarching story that is very important, while being able to screw around with interesting sidequests whenever you want. I'm pretty damned upset that we are likely done with Geralt's story.
tonymack21
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 3 Reviews This user is on the site NOW (26 seconds ago) Secret Santa
3-Jan-2018(#8)
Yes...if only there were more games like it's holiness.. it is oft imitated but may never be duplicated. Geralt and companies rest is well earned...their road has been long and their retirement in the heaven that is toussaint has been a long time coming. That anniversary video they put out us just as wonderful as the game itself..and makes me feel better about the story of the white wolf coming to an end. He's more than earned it..and it's so perfect I don't want to see it tarnished. If they do more id hope they do it in other parts of the northern realms we haven't seen before. And though nothing would he more amazing than to once again save the day with the crew...I don't know they ever match this perfection.

Killkernal
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Secret Santa
3-Jan-2018(#9)
tonymack21 wrote:
> Yes...if only there were more games like it's holiness.. it is oft imitated but may
> never be duplicated. Geralt and companies rest is well earned...their road has
> been long and their retirement in the heaven that is toussaint has been a long time
> coming. That anniversary video they put out us just as wonderful as the game itself..and
> makes me feel better about the story of the white wolf coming to an end. He's more
> than earned it..and it's so perfect I don't want to see it tarnished. If they
> do more id hope they do it in other parts of the northern realms we haven't seen
> before. And though nothing would he more amazing than to once again save the day
> with the crew...I don't know they ever match this perfection.
>
>

It's true, I'm just left wanting more. I suppose that's the sign of a great game, so I should be happy with that. I can always play it again and make different choices. It's nice to know that at least one game will stay in my collection.

Topic   FS: PlayStation 4 Games (Horizon, Toukiden 2, + More)