Hot_Deals

Topic   3 months Directv Now + Apple 4k TV = $105 !

jays1fan
Gold Good Trader
9-Feb-2018(#1)
Directv now just lowered to 3 months instead of 4 to get the free apple tv 4k !
RagingShadow07
Bronze Good Trader Has Written 17 Reviews
12-Feb-2018(#2)
So tempted. If I thought I could sell my 4th gen for around that price I'd do it to upgrade for free.

jays1fan
Gold Good Trader
12-Feb-2018(#3)
RagingShadow07 wrote:
> So tempted. If I thought I could sell my 4th gen for around that price I'd do it
> to upgrade for free.
>
>

Lol , I know your probably kidding , considering or convo last sept , but I would be interested in working out a deal on your 4th Gen
whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 12-Feb-2018(#4)
I'm interested in trying Direct TV Now. Is there a good way to split this? If there is, anyone interestef.

Mir_wan
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
12-Feb-2018(#5)
whitefire wrote:
> I'm interested in trying Direct TV Now. Is there a good way to split this? If there
> is, anyone interestef.
>
>

You can have a few streams at once so you probably could share a log in
RagingShadow07
Bronze Good Trader Has Written 17 Reviews
12-Feb-2018(#6)
whitefire wrote:
> I'm interested in trying Direct TV Now. Is there a good way to split this? If there
> is, anyone interestef.
>
>

Truth be told I'd just be doing this for the Apple TV, so if someone wanted the account I couldn't care less if I did it.
jays1fan
Gold Good Trader
13-Feb-2018(#7)
I ordered mine on Friday and just got the Apple 4k just now! Fed x dlvd 😉

I would be interested in trading for a 4th Gen if anyone decides to upgrade
PlayYing
Double Gold Good Trader
13-Feb-2018(#8)
Slightly off topic, but I've been on the chromecast boat, would AppleTV be any use to me if I have limited usage with Apple media (however my wife has all her music on there)
RagingShadow07
Bronze Good Trader Has Written 17 Reviews
13-Feb-2018(#9)
PlayYing wrote:
> Slightly off topic, but I've been on the chromecast boat, would AppleTV be any use
> to me if I have limited usage with Apple media (however my wife has all her music
> on there)

The interface is nice, but the real appeal comes from interoperability between it, macOS and iOS devices (AirPlay, Apple Music, etc). It's nice if you'd like a centralized UI for your apps instead of controlling everything from your phone like Chromecast, but if you're not locked into the Apple ecosystem you can get equally great media players for half the cost.

Topic   3 months Directv Now + Apple 4k TV = $105 !