Geneva, Alabama, United States
Has traded with 187 Different Traders (236 total trades)
Ratings are excellent [98%] [185 ratings]
Last login: on 25-May-2018 at 1:11pm
Subscriber: not currently subscribed
Member since: 15-Mar-2002
Incidents Reported: 2
Page Hits: 1 today (52 in the last 30 days)
Deal Preference: Trade or Sell
Everything, to the best of my knowledge, is in the condition I say it is. As of right now, it is difficult for me to get to the post office to ship out packages. I have no vehicle at the present and have to rely on family to help me run errands, and they can't always be counted on. So please understand and be patient that it may take me longer than usual to get your items out to you.
My Ten Commandments For Trading:
1. Thou shalt be a good trader - If you have a BTR you send first no matter what. And that is if I decide to deal with you at all.
2. Thou shalt sendeth monies first - If you're sending $$$ you send first. I have paypal, so your payment will be received faster when purchasing something from me. Sorry, I cannot accept credit card payments through paypa. If you are paying by credit card, or have an account that is not a personal account, then I ask that you send enough to cover feesl. If you do not have paypal I accept money orders.
3. Thou shalt acquire DC - A delivery confirmation/tracking number is a must. This is to avoid the whole "I didn't get it" routine and to verify that the item was shipped.
4. Thy noob shalt ship first - You send first if you have fewer trades than me.
5. Thy multi-trades are one - Multiple trades with the same person counts as only one trade.
6. Thou shalt not question ones collection - Items in my personal collection are not for trade so don't even ask.
7. Thou shalt leaveth ratings - If you trade with me, I ask that you leave me feedback and I will do the same. If you wish to discuss a possible trade you'll usually find me in . If not just email me with your offer. Be sure to put [GameTZ] in the subject line and include your username or I can't/won't make a deal with you.
8. Thou shalt not give me run-around - DON'T WASTE MY TIME! Don't make a deal with me and come up a few days to a week later saying things like "my mommy (or daddy) won't let me trade that". If your parents don't want you to trade then why the hell did they let you sign up to begin with?
9. Thou shalt wait thy turn - I trade on a "first come, first serve" basis. Whoever is at the bottom of my pending trades list will receive their items first. Anyone at the top will come last.
10. Thou shalt not dog about my cost-efficient methods - If you are expecting a gameboy game from me that has box/manual/inserts, please be aware that I flatten the boxes so they will fit in a bubble mailer to help save on shipping costs. If this is an issue then I request that you pay the extra shipping charges for me to send it in a box. I also reuse packages from previous trades, unless there are badly beaten up and cannot be salvaged.
I don't give a damn about your Ebay feedback either, this is GameTZ, it does not apply here.
My Shipping Policy:
1. I send using media mail or first class parcel only, airmail on international trades. I get DC on all of my packages, and insurance only on major items such as game systems or large packages.
2. Please pack any breakable items in either bubble wrap, plastic bags, newspaper, or styrofoam peanuts. DO NOT use anything used to wipe various body parts (napkins, kleenex, paper towels, toliet paper, etc.). If items are not packaged correctly your courtesy rating will be dropped accordingly.
3. Please have patience. I do have a life outside of the internet and bills to pay, which hold priority over any videogame trades. I'm not going to sacrifice my power bill payment just to apease someone who wants their stuff the day the trade is pended. You'll just have to wait. I will notify you upon shipping.