General

Topic   Favorite conspiracy theories?

MikeyWhoa
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
* 5-Jul-2017(#1)
I'm in between books right now, and when I get bored, I sometimes like to read about the craziest ideas and theories. Do you have any good or interesting specific theories?

I'm convinced chap stick dries your lips out over time and creates the false need to buy more.

I believe that Tiny Dancer is actually about a vibrator Elton John used on the road.

And while I'm not convinced, the Titanic/Olympic conspiracy is an interesting read.

Any others that aren't fan theories about pop culture or 9/11 truther nonsense?


wesbranscum
Silver Good Trader
5-Jul-2017(#2)
Titanic was sank over creation of the federal reserve and banking. High rollers opposed to it were killed to eliminate resistance
Scott
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review
5-Jul-2017(#3)
Some believe the Earth is actually round...morons.

whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
5-Jul-2017(#4)
WWI/II conspiracy theories are always fun. There are way too many to mention though.

SirConnery
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
6-Jul-2017(#5)
I think the KGB killed JFK. I'd go as far as betting Russia has been involved in many US interests over the years.
MentalVortex

(abandoned)
6-Jul-2017(#6)
My pearls aren't free. Send an offer, swine.
SirConnery
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
6-Jul-2017(#7)
Plot twist: Oswald colluded with Russia.
Bishop
Triple Gold Good Trader
6-Jul-2017(#8)
Gametz is a lie.
reneeatworld
Double Gold Good Trader Has Written 20 Reviews
6-Jul-2017(#9)
I believe bill isn't using the subscription money for his website, he's using it to pay women of the night to keep silent about his illegitimate child dashey.
shadyfozzie
Double Gold Good Trader This user is in chat NOW
6-Jul-2017(#10)
Amelia Earhart never was lost at sea...
reneeatworld
Double Gold Good Trader Has Written 20 Reviews
6-Jul-2017(#11)
shadyfozzie wrote:
> Amelia Earhart never was lost at sea...


I saw that this morning, History Channel is advertising their new special airing on Sunday.
MikeyWhoa
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
6-Jul-2017(#12)
Bishop wrote:
> Gametz is a lie.


image


Prime
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
6-Jul-2017(#13)
Prime=Vader
theJaw
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
6-Jul-2017(#14)
Will throw mine in after work. I tend to lean more toward supernatural conspiracy theories yes
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
6-Jul-2017(#15)
Michael Jordans dad was killed because of his and his pops gambling problems and he left the NBA for a while becuase the commish encouraged it.

DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
6-Jul-2017(#16)
I only like conspiracy theories that make good memes. The guy with the hands and his frizzy hair like "Aliens". Jet fuel can't melt steel beams. Widespread systemic voter fraud.
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
6-Jul-2017(#17)
Lol, thats just a list of total bullcrap.

theJaw
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
* 6-Jul-2017(#18)
Karaiya wrote:
> Lol, thats just a list of total bullcrap.
>
>

aka conspiracy theories wink
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
6-Jul-2017(#19)
theJAwwww wrote:
> Karaiya wrote:
>> Lol, thats just a list of total bullcrap.
>>
>>
>
> aka conspiracy theories
Yeah, reluctantly I guess they make the cut.


Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
6-Jul-2017(#20)
theJAwwww wrote:
> Karaiya wrote:
>> Lol, thats just a list of total bullcrap.
>>
>>
>
> aka conspiracy theories
Yeah, reluctantly I guess they make the cut.


theJaw
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
6-Jul-2017(#22)
Was going to post that one DAMNIT. That's one of my favorites. The video of the "reptile secret service" at some presidential something-or-other is great. Literally just a guy looking around with a grainy camera filming him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zycSqINXe4
SirConnery
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
6-Jul-2017(#23)
9/11 was also orchestrated by Russia. They just blamed it on middle eastern terrorists.
dustin11
Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
6-Jul-2017(#24)
Scientists have the cure to a ton of diseases, they just don't want to actually cure anything when they can milk the patient dry.
SirConnery
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
6-Jul-2017(#25)
dustin11 wrote:
> Scientists have the cure to a ton of diseases, they just don't want to actually cure
> anything when they can milk the patient dry.

I bet that's half true. Most are caught in FDA patent hell.
HAMMER
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
6-Jul-2017(#26)
The NBA frozen envelope
Philadelphia experiment

Both interest me. I don't believe every part of Philadelphia but I believe they have done research on this subject.

Frozen envelope is just a neat sports conspiracy.
dustin11
Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
6-Jul-2017(#27)
What's frozen envelope?
HAMMER
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
6-Jul-2017(#28)
Stern froze the Knicks envelope during the 85 draft so they would get the first pick and select Patrick Ewing
HAMMER
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
6-Jul-2017(#29)
He would know it was the Knicks because it was colder than the others.
Porksta
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 6-Jul-2017(#30)
Karaiya wrote:
> Michael Jordans dad was killed because of his and his pops gambling problems and
> he left the NBA for a while becuase the commish encouraged it.
>
>
Came to post this, and of all the conspiracy theories, this is probably the one I believe most.

POG
Gold Global Trader (8) Has Written 8 Reviews
(frozen)
7-Jul-2017(#31)
9/11 was a Mossad operation endorsed and pulled off by the state of Israel, Neo-cons in our government, and dual Israeli-US citizens in our government.

HAMMER
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 7-Jul-2017(#32)
POG wrote:
> 9/11 was a Mossad operation endorsed and pulled off by the state of Israel, Neo-cons
> in our government, and dual Israeli-US citizens in our government.
>
>

image
bill
GameTZ Gold Subscriber GameTZ Full Moderator 600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (15) Has Written 26 Reviews This user is on the site NOW (10 seconds ago)
7-Jul-2017(#33)
What no Holocaust denial?
Porksta
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
7-Jul-2017(#34)
bill wrote:
> What no Holocaust denial?
Huh? What is a Holocaust?

reneeatworld
Double Gold Good Trader Has Written 20 Reviews
7-Jul-2017(#35)
What about DeflateGate?
POG
Gold Global Trader (8) Has Written 8 Reviews
(frozen)
7-Jul-2017(#36)
bill wrote:
> What no Holocaust denial?

I listed my favorite. This is a close second.

HAMMER
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 7-Jul-2017(#37)
POG
Believes Israel was behind 9/11
Holocaust denier
Henry Ford as his avatar.

Are we still claiming he's not racist and anti semetic?
yoda5
Double Gold Good Trader
7-Jul-2017(#38)
I think computer viruses are made by anti virus companies so you have to buy antivirus software.
POG
Gold Global Trader (8) Has Written 8 Reviews
(frozen)
* 7-Jul-2017(#39)
HAMMER wrote:
> POG
> Believes Israel was behind 9/11
> Holocaust denier
> Henry Ford as his avatar.
>
> Are we still claiming he's not racist and anti semetic?

I thought this was a conspiracy theory thread. These are conspiracy theories....

Also, I already posted about the Holocaust denier one in the politics thread. So easy to troll you buttercups.

HAMMER
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
8-Jul-2017(#40)
Just funny yours are both related to Jews.

Actually. Not funny but spot on.
Noid
Gold Good Trader
* 8-Jul-2017(#41)
The Illuminati controls every minuscule detail of the world's political theater. Don't believe me? Check out the proof here. surprise
HAMMER
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
8-Jul-2017(#42)
Oh thought you said proof.
MentalVortex

(abandoned)
* 8-Jul-2017(#43)
The word "jew" was created in the 1700s and has multiple meanings. Anyone who uses that word and doesn't explicitly explain which meaning they are using is unworthy of conversation. Also, the phrase "anti-semite" is totally meaningless. Step your game up jobber.
egg
Double Gold Good Trader
8-Jul-2017(#44)
recently I watched Zeitgeist: The Movie. It says a lot of stuff, including how the us had advance knowledge of pearl harbor but needed an excuse to get into ww2, and a similar thing happened with ww1.
POG
Gold Global Trader (8) Has Written 8 Reviews
(frozen)
8-Jul-2017(#45)
egg wrote:
> recently I watched Zeitgeist: The Movie. It says a lot of stuff, including how the
> us had advance knowledge of pearl harbor but needed an excuse to get into ww2, and
> a similar thing happened with ww1.

The Pearl Harbor thing is no conspiracy. It is accepted as fact in most historical circles.

POG
Gold Global Trader (8) Has Written 8 Reviews
(frozen)
8-Jul-2017(#46)
Patton was assassinated for his openness about the treatment of Germans after WWII and his staunch view that the United States should not have fought the Germans at all but should have been fighting Communism.

See: Eisenhower's death camps.

Archer
GameTZ Subscriber 500 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
8-Jul-2017(#47)
Avril Lavigne committed suicide in 2003 and was replaced with a look-a-like to keep selling records.
SirConnery
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
8-Jul-2017(#48)
I'm sure Kurt Cobain is playing ping pong with Elvis on an island too.
HAMMER
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
8-Jul-2017(#49)
MentalVortex wrote:
> The word "jew" was created in the 1700s and has multiple meanings. Anyone who uses
> that word and doesn't explicitly explain which meaning they are using is unworthy
> of conversation. Also, the phrase "anti-semite" is totally meaningless. Step your
> game up jobber.

Jew. A person who is of the Judaism religion.

Antisemite. One who is prejudice against Jews.
MentalVortex

(abandoned)
* 8-Jul-2017(#50)
1. The very term "conspiracy theory" was created and propagated by the CIA to ostracize those that didn't believe the official story that Kennedy was killed by Oswald.

2. Kennedy was shot by the driver of his limo, William Greer, who held the pistol in his left hand and fired over his right shoulder. The original Zapruder film was poorly altered by the CIA to try to make the gun appear as sunlight reflecting off the top of the passenger's head.

3. A joint U.S./Soviet/alien base had existed on the moon 10 years prior to Kennedy's famous "man on the moon" speech. Today there are also bases on Mars and possibly other planets.

4 There was no targeted genocide of "jews" by the German Nazis. The thousands of people who died in the labor camps were a result of starvation by Eisenhower who didn't allow humanitarian aid to reach the people.

5. Hitler and his last battalion fled via U-boats to Antarctica along with U.S. Federal Reserve printing presses. Once there, they began to perfect their "flying saucer" technology which they used to decimate Admiral Byrd's fleet during Operation Highjump.

6. The atomic bomb was created right around 1900 and was used in the "Tunguska Experiment" which was an attempt to use the blast to cause the magnetic pole to shift and thereby cause the planet to flip on it's axis prematurely.

7 Human cloning / robotoid technologies were perfected by the Soviet Union over 30 years ago and were used generously on U.S. Senators and other people in high government positions. This is probably the #2 or #3 weapon in Russia's arsenal today.

8, The #1 weapon in Russia's arsenal is known as Psycho-Energetic Range-Finding (PRF), and uses a type of scanner which homes in on the atomic signature of all things. It renders all U.S. nuclear weapons obsolete and cannot be jammed. It was acquired from extraterrestrials.

9. Russia also has technology placed in some of their ships & planes which uses powerful generators to bend the light waves around their craft to make them invisible to the naked eye. One of it's first uses was during the "Falkland Islands" conflict.

10 The Falkland Islands War was centered around South Georgia Island which housed a secret Rothschild shipbuilding installation within a mountain. Rothschild war planners had concluded years prior that since most nuclear targets were in the Northern Hemisphere, and that because the air of the Northern and Southern Hemispheres didn't mix at the equator, in the aftermath of nuclear war, the ships within this installation south of the equator could emerge as the sole military on Earth to enslave the planet. The Russians and Rockefellers temporarily collaborated to stop this plan and ultimately Russian commandos dropped a neutron bomb inside the facility.

11. During the Nuremburg Trials, Nazi Antarctic craft were spotted over the city as a message/warning that they were still alive and well.

12. Openings at the North and South Poles lead to the inner Earth civilization of Agartha which has it's own sun. Due to the pristine environment within, all life is much larger than on the outside. There are grapes the size of apples, apples the size of a human head, 100 foot tall elephants, and humans over 9 feet tall. All planets within our solar system are hollow in this way.

13. Most all modern day appliances such as smartphones, microwaves, televisions etc contain "microphones" which can/are listening to everything you say. iPhones in particular ship fresh from the factory with a program called "NightSkies" for this express purpose.

14. Due to genetic alterations of the food supply, fluoride in the water, electromagnetic fields, cloning, etc, the souls of humans are being bred out of the population. Today, less than 20% of Earth's population has a soul.

15. "Jesus'" real name was Esu Immanuel. "Jesus" was a false name created by the Pharisee Saul who later changed his name to Paul in order to pretend he was one of Immanuel's disciples, and who went on to create the false cult of Christianity.

16. Immanuel didn't die on the cross. He maintained consciousness through deep meditation. The tomb he was placed in had a secret rear entrance which his friends used to come nurse him back to full health. Once fully healed, he fled to India where he continued to teach, and ultimately he died in the area known as Kashmir at well over 100 years old.

17. Today, there are over 200 deep underground bases in the United States, some of which are joint operations with "grey" aliens. Genetic experiments on children often take place on the lowest levels. An engineer who worked at some of these bases, Phil Shneider, spoke out about this during the 90s. He detailed one particular famous incident at a base in Dulce, New Mexico in 1977 where there was a battle between U.S. green berets and the aliens. He was eventually assassinated. You can watch some of his lectures on Youtube.

18. Circumsision of babies is a "jewish" Talmudic practice which uses the excuse of "cleanliness" to mutilate boys genitalia for the purpose of weakening the emotional bond between mother and son. The foreskin is often sold on the black market.

19. Pepsi has experimented with using aborted fetuses in their cola as a "flavor enhancer".


bill
GameTZ Gold Subscriber GameTZ Full Moderator 600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (15) Has Written 26 Reviews This user is on the site NOW (10 seconds ago)
8-Jul-2017(#51)
wow
Noid
Gold Good Trader
8-Jul-2017(#52)
bill
GameTZ Gold Subscriber GameTZ Full Moderator 600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (15) Has Written 26 Reviews This user is on the site NOW (10 seconds ago)
8-Jul-2017(#53)
Here's a fresh one:

image

Fourteen Words - Fourteen Words, or simply 14, is a reference to a white supremacist slogan: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."
Sid_Ceaser
GameTZ Subscriber 500 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 6 Reviews This user is on the site NOW (10 minutes ago)
8-Jul-2017(#54)

I always get a kick out of the Moon landing hoax-ers who say that Stanley Kubrick was hired to create the whole fake thing.




Noid
Gold Good Trader
8-Jul-2017(#55)
I don't know 'bout all dat. But, Capricorn One is an amazing film and I cannot recommend it enough. If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favor and CHECK IT OUT!! grin
Archer
GameTZ Subscriber 500 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
8-Jul-2017(#56)
MentalVortex wrote:
> 1. The very term "conspiracy theory" was created and propagated by the CIA to ostracize
> those that didn't believe the official story that Kennedy was killed by Oswald.
>
> 2. Kennedy was shot by the driver of his limo, William Greer, who held the pistol
> in his left hand and fired over his right shoulder. The original Zapruder film was
> poorly altered by the CIA to try to make the gun appear as sunlight reflecting off
> the top of the passenger's head.
>
> 3. A joint U.S./Soviet/alien base had existed on the moon 10 years prior to Kennedy's
> famous "man on the moon" speech. Today there are also bases on Mars and possibly
> other planets.
>
> 4 There was no targeted genocide of "jews" by the German Nazis. The thousands of
> people who died in the labor camps were a result of starvation by Eisenhower who
> didn't allow humanitarian aid to reach the people.
>
> 5. Hitler and his last battalion fled via U-boats to Antarctica along with U.S. Federal
> Reserve printing presses. Once there, they began to perfect their "flying saucer"
> technology which they used to decimate Admiral Byrd's fleet during Operation Highjump.
>
> 6. The atomic bomb was created right around 1900 and was used in the "Tunguska Experiment"
> which was an attempt to use the blast to cause the magnetic pole to shift and thereby
> cause the planet to flip on it's axis prematurely.
>
> 7 Human cloning / robotoid technologies were perfected by the Soviet Union over
> 30 years ago and were used generously on U.S. Senators and other people in high government
> positions. This is probably the #2 or #3 weapon in Russia's arsenal today.
>
> 8, The #1 weapon in Russia's arsenal is known as Psycho-Energetic Range-Finding (PRF),
> and uses a type of scanner which homes in on the atomic signature of all things.
> It renders all U.S. nuclear weapons obsolete and cannot be jammed. It was acquired
> from extraterrestrials.
>
> 9. Russia also has technology placed in some of their ships & planes which uses powerful
> generators to bend the light waves around their craft to make them invisible to the
> naked eye. One of it's first uses was during the "Falkland Islands" conflict.
>
> 10 The Falkland Islands War was centered around South Georgia Island which housed
> a secret Rothschild shipbuilding installation within a mountain. Rothschild war planners
> had concluded years prior that since most nuclear targets were in the Northern Hemisphere,
> and that because the air of the Northern and Southern Hemispheres didn't mix at the
> equator, in the aftermath of nuclear war, the ships within this installation south
> of the equator could emerge as the sole military on Earth to enslave the planet.
> The Russians and Rockefellers temporarily collaborated to stop this plan and ultimately
> Russian commandos dropped a neutron bomb inside the facility.
>
> 11. During the Nuremburg Trials, Nazi Antarctic craft were spotted over the city
> as a message/warning that they were still alive and well.
>
> 12. Openings at the North and South Poles lead to the inner Earth civilization of
> Agartha which has it's own sun. Due to the pristine environment within, all life
> is much larger than on the outside. There are grapes the size of apples, apples the
> size of a human head, 100 foot tall elephants, and humans over 9 feet tall. All planets
> within our solar system are hollow in this way.
>
> 13. Most all modern day appliances such as smartphones, microwaves, televisions etc
> contain "microphones" which can/are listening to everything you say. iPhones in particular
> ship fresh from the factory with a program called "NightSkies" for this express purpose.
>
> 14. Due to genetic alterations of the food supply, fluoride in the water, electromagnetic
> fields, cloning, etc, the souls of humans are being bred out of the population. Today,
> less than 20% of Earth's population has a soul.
>
> 15. "Jesus'" real name was Esu Immanuel. "Jesus" was a false name created by the
> Pharisee Saul who later changed his name to Paul in order to pretend he was one of
> Immanuel's disciples, and who went on to create the false cult of Christianity.
>
> 16. Immanuel didn't die on the cross. He maintained consciousness through deep meditation.
> The tomb he was placed in had a secret rear entrance which his friends used to come
> nurse him back to full health. Once fully healed, he fled to India where he continued
> to teach, and ultimately he died in the area known as Kashmir at well over 100 years
> old.
>
> 17. Today, there are over 200 deep underground bases in the United States, some of
> which are joint operations with "grey" aliens. Genetic experiments on children often
> take place on the lowest levels. An engineer who worked at some of these bases, Phil
> Shneider, spoke out about this during the 90s. He detailed one particular famous
> incident at a base in Dulce, New Mexico in 1977 where there was a battle between
> U.S. green berets and the aliens. He was eventually assassinated. You can watch some
> of his lectures on Youtube.
>
> 18. Circumsision of babies is a "jewish" Talmudic practice which uses the excuse
> of "cleanliness" to mutilate boys genitalia for the purpose of weakening the emotional
> bond between mother and son. The foreskin is often sold on the black market.
>
> 19. Pepsi has experimented with using aborted fetuses in their cola as a "flavor
> enhancer".
>
>
>

I bet you believe everyone of these.
MentalVortex

(abandoned)
8-Jul-2017(#57)
Of course.
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
* 8-Jul-2017(#58)
POG wrote:
> HAMMER wrote:
>> POG
>> Believes Israel was behind 9/11
>> Holocaust denier
>> Henry Ford as his avatar.
>>
>> Are we still claiming he's not racist and anti semetic?
>
> I thought this was a conspiracy theory thread. These are conspiracy theories....
>
>
> Also, I already posted about the Holocaust denier one in the politics thread. So
> easy to troll you buttercups.
>
>
Although POG comes off as anti-semitic and I sometimes wonder, he has an extremely valid point about Israel and Zionist proloferation. This is not anti-semitism its anti-zionism. The holocaust was German jews . Not Israelites. Israel is currently responsible for many human rights violations in an attempt at ethnically cleansing the Hebrew people. Although I give no credence to this conspiracy theory, we need to have a real conversation about Israel and the IDF campaign to wipe out Palestinians and datl skinned hebrew people. Israel, NOT Judaism is part of a major world problem of violence and military state tyranny.

theJaw
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
8-Jul-2017(#59)
One of my favorite conspiracy theories is that the government works hand-in-hand with @bill to coerce random political conversation on the forums to create civil unrest. This theory is a subtheory of the "GTZ is the source of America and all who post there are playing a larger part in protecting some big bright light" theory that made the rounds a few years ago.
MikeyWhoa
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
8-Jul-2017(#60)
Pepsi has been tasting a little fetusy recently.

dustin11
Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
8-Jul-2017(#61)
Tupac is alive.
SirConnery
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
8-Jul-2017(#62)
MentalVortex wrote:
> 1. The very term "conspiracy theory" was created and propagated by the CIA to ostracize
> those that didn't believe the official story that.....

Can I stop holding your beer yet? My hand is getting tired.
whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
8-Jul-2017(#63)
I like the Truman Show idea. You're really part of a reality TV series, and everyone but you knows about it.

dustin11
Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
8-Jul-2017(#64)
I don't think very many people would be interested in taking part in a reality show if it were based on my life.
theJaw
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
8-Jul-2017(#65)
whitefire wrote:
> I like the Truman Show idea. You're really part of a reality TV series, and everyone
> but you knows about it.
>
>

I literally don't go one day without wondering "oh what if this is a camera" because of that movie. Looking in the mirror has never been so awkward.
theJaw
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
8-Jul-2017(#66)
dustin11 wrote:
> I don't think very many people would be interested in taking part in a reality show
> if it were based on my life.

That's exactly something an extra in a TV show about my life would write....
whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
8-Jul-2017(#67)
theJAwwww wrote:
> whitefire wrote:
>> I like the Truman Show idea. You're really part of a reality TV series, and everyone
>> but you knows about it.
>>
>>
>
> I literally don't go one day without wondering "oh what if this is a camera" because
> of that movie. Looking in the mirror has never been so awkward.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narc...

theJaw
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
8-Jul-2017(#68)
lol was Truman narcissistic? I feel the way he does - paranoid about it haha. No importance here, I'm a blip on the radar.

Topic   Favorite conspiracy theories?