Hot_Deals

Topic   Best Buy Black Friday Early Acess Info

CRAZY93NiS
GameTZ Subscriber 600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (9) Secret Santa
* 10-Nov-2016(#1)
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Elite-and-Elite-Plus-...

Black Friday Early Access for Elite & Elite Plus members - 11/21/2016

Wow! This past year feels like it has just flown by. With that being said, it is about that time again. The Black Friday Early Access event for our members with Elite and Elite Plus status is only weeks away. While the event doesn't change much year after year, I thought I would post some of the basic details for those members who have never participated. This will also be the official thread where members can post questions they may have about the upcoming event.


Q: What day is the Black Friday Early Access event?
A: The event usually takes place the Monday before Black Friday. This year it will be 11/21.


Q: What time does the event start?
A: An official start time is not announced in the hopes of preventing a ton of traffic on BestBuy.com at one-time. Just picture those images we see on the news where hundreds of people are trying to fit through a store's door on Black Friday. You would ultimately want to periodically check BestBuy.com on 11/21 between midnight and 5 AM.


Q: Who can participate in the event?
A: Any member who has Elite or Elite Plus status by 11/21.


Q: Where is the event being held? Can I go to my local store to participate?
A: This is an online ONLY event. Black Friday does not start for our stores until later in the week.


Q: What deals in the Black Friday ad will be available?
A: A majority of the deals should be available excluding doorbusters.


Q: Can an order be placed on BestBuy.com for in-store pickup during the event?
A: No.


Q: How do I access the Early Access event?
A: Log into your BestBuy.com on 11/21 and click on a banner that should be on the front page.


Q: When can I expect to receive an email about the event?
A: An email is usually sent the night before or morning of the event.


Q: Do I need to receive an email or formal invitation to participate?
A: NO


Q: Is there anything else I will need to do in-order to participate in the event?
A: Just make sure that your My Best Buy™ account with Elite or Elite Plus status is properly linked to your BestBuy.com account.


If you are unsure as to whether or not your My Best Buy™ and BestBuy.com accounts are linked, then send me a private message by clicking on the blue button found in my signature and I will double check. I would just ask that you please include your name, phone #, mailing address, and email address. Otherwise, you should be good to go. Please feel free to post any additional questions you may have about the Early Access event or feel free to send them to me in a private message.


P.S. With the recent system issues and program delays, I would suggest requesting certificates a few days before the actual event if you do plan on redeeming certificates during the Early Access event and/or Black Friday. I would hope the program is working fine but just to be safe please be prepared.





1020chase
Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 11-Nov-2016(#2)
I would love if I can pay someone to order me the 8TB seagate hard drive for $170 ;)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/seagate-backup-plus-hu...


Message me if this is a possibility...thanks
devans77
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (9 minutes ago) Secret Santa
11-Nov-2016(#3)
I'm elite plus sent you a pm

jgrant78
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Secret Santa
11-Nov-2016(#4)
Elite Plus used to get into the sale a day before elite. I wonder why they made that change this year.
Giantjuice
Gold Good Trader
11-Nov-2016(#5)
If anyone is willing to help me out with early access let me know. Please also let me know your fee :)
CRAZY93NiS
GameTZ Subscriber 600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (9) Secret Santa
11-Nov-2016(#6)
sent you pm

Jurassic_Shift
Has Written 13 Reviews
(abandoned)
12-Nov-2016(#7)
I can help with access for people
Eggplant_Wizard
500 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
14-Nov-2016(#8)
I'm looking to get Bioshock, Skyrim and Witcher 3 (if it's the complete one) for XB1.
devans77
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (9 minutes ago) Secret Santa
14-Nov-2016(#9)
I can help

Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
14-Nov-2016(#10)
1020chase wrote:
> I would love if I can pay someone to order me the 8TB seagate hard drive for $170
> ;)
>
>
>
> Message me if this is a possibility...thanks

How do we know what's on sale and for how much? Am I missing something?
CRAZY93NiS
GameTZ Subscriber 600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (9) Secret Santa
* 14-Nov-2016(#11)
i would have to wait up when it goes live to see what items will be available for sale, i dont know the time yet, it might go live at 10 pm nov. 20 to 3 am nov. 21

whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
* 14-Nov-2016(#12)
Dustin wrote:
> 1020chase wrote:
>> I would love if I can pay someone to order me the 8TB seagate hard drive for $170
>> ;)
>>
>>
>>
>> Message me if this is a possibility...thanks
>
> How do we know what's on sale and for how much? Am I missing something?

I think people are going by the BF ads. Much of that won't be available but most of it probably will be. That's what I remember last year.

I don't like the lack of GCU, but I like that that may mean less resellers. These aren't cheap enough (most of them at least) for much of an instant profit. That typically means less resellers you're going up against. Last year I didn't get a lot of stuff because there were prices like these minus 20% which covers selling fees and shipping. There were a ton of resellers due to that.

Scorch
Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 3 Reviews
14-Nov-2016(#13)
Will they have the black n3DS system up for sale with this? Would love to get it early, not sure how hard to get those'll be.
whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
* 14-Nov-2016(#14)
I would say doubtful and VERY hard. If they're not hard to get, then Nintendo is probably dropping the 3DS soon, and they just wanted to clear out inventory with a fancy new shell and a cheap price.

1020chase
Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
15-Nov-2016(#15)
Dustin wrote:
> 1020chase wrote:
>> I would love if I can pay someone to order me the 8TB seagate hard drive for $170
>> ;)
>>
>>
>>
>> Message me if this is a possibility...thanks
>
> How do we know what's on sale and for how much? Am I missing something?

I was in the market for a hard drive and happened upon it when I googled it, but many places are releasing Black Friday ads already
Dashey
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review Secret Santa
15-Nov-2016(#16)
The link for the system is up on bestbuys website.

MaxRebo
250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review
15-Nov-2016(#17)
Ohh good thing I checked. I'm elite member since we bought a washer and dryer this year. I'm eyeing the 4k monitor from their Friday sale, but I think it's a doorbuster.
jgrant78
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Secret Santa
16-Nov-2016(#18)
Last year it seems like about a third or so of the games were available online as part of the pre-sale.
Boss
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (8) Secret Santa
16-Nov-2016(#19)
Would be funny if GCU applied to the PreSale event as it technically isnt Black Friday.
whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
16-Nov-2016(#20)
I wouldn't hold my breath, but yeah, that'd be dope (I never use this word, but it seemed appropriate here).

WithinTemptation
Quadruple Gold Good Trader
21-Nov-2016(#21)
Early Access is live
CRAZY93NiS
GameTZ Subscriber 600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (9) Secret Santa
21-Nov-2016(#22)
yes its live

reneeatworld
Double Gold Good Trader Has Written 20 Reviews
21-Nov-2016(#23)
Does anybody have a link to the Blu-ray list of sale items? I want some $4 blurays.
WithinTemptation
Quadruple Gold Good Trader
* 21-Nov-2016(#24)
reneeatworld wrote:
> Does anybody have a link to the Blu-ray list of sale items? I want some $4 blurays.

Not sure if this is all of them:

$2
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/bf-movie-deals-d...

$4
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/bf-movie-deals-d...

$7+
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/bf-movie-deals-d...
whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
21-Nov-2016(#25)
Picked up Skyrim SE and Deadpool for my brother, Kingsman for my dad, and Bioshock Collection for myself.

CRAZY93NiS
GameTZ Subscriber 600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (9) Secret Santa
21-Nov-2016(#26)
i picked up bf 1 for $30

reneeatworld
Double Gold Good Trader Has Written 20 Reviews
21-Nov-2016(#27)
WithinTemptation wrote:
> reneeatworld wrote:
>> Does anybody have a link to the Blu-ray list of sale items? I want some $4 blurays.
>
> Not sure if this is all of them:
>
> $2
>
> $4
>
> $7+


Excellent, thanks for the info. Darn, I wish I had early access to get some of these now.
jgrant78
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Secret Santa
21-Nov-2016(#28)
It's not letting you get the 3 months of Xbox Live for $5 with the purchase of Bioshock, etc. other than that, pretty much everything I wanted at Best Buy I picked up.
devans77
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (9 minutes ago) Secret Santa
21-Nov-2016(#29)
reneeatworld wrote:
> WithinTemptation wrote:
>> reneeatworld wrote:
> |>> Does anybody have a link to the Blu-ray list of sale items? I want some $4 blurays.
>>
>> Not sure if this is all of them:
>>
>> $2
>>
>> $4
>>
>> $7+
>
>
> Excellent, thanks for the info. Darn, I wish I had early access to get some of these
> now.

I have early access and can order for you I sent an offer

jgrant78
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Secret Santa
21-Nov-2016(#30)
The Best Buy exclusive Dragonborne bundle for Skyrim is $40 as a part of this. Come with the steelbook and knit hat.
Boss
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (8) Secret Santa
21-Nov-2016(#31)
Odd that some stuffs on early access and some stuff still same price.
WithinTemptation
Quadruple Gold Good Trader
21-Nov-2016(#32)
jgrant78 wrote:
> The Best Buy exclusive Dragonborne bundle for Skyrim is $40 as a part of this. Come
> with the steelbook and knit hat.

Nice. I wonder if they will price match since I already bought it.
jgrant78
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Secret Santa
21-Nov-2016(#33)
WithinTemptation wrote:
> jgrant78 wrote:
>> The Best Buy exclusive Dragonborne bundle for Skyrim is $40 as a part of this.
> Come
>> with the steelbook and knit hat.
>
> Nice. I wonder if they will price match since I already bought it.

As long as it's in the exchange window they should, as long as you call them. I called yesterday because the 1tb Battlefield bundle I bought a couple of weeks ago was on sale for $299 now and after five minutes on the phone they credited me back the $50 extra I spent.
WithinTemptation
Quadruple Gold Good Trader
21-Nov-2016(#34)
jgrant78 wrote:
> WithinTemptation wrote:
>> jgrant78 wrote:
> |>> The Best Buy exclusive Dragonborne bundle for Skyrim is $40 as a part of this.
>> Come
> |>> with the steelbook and knit hat.
>>
>> Nice. I wonder if they will price match since I already bought it.
>
> As long as it's in the exchange window they should, as long as you call them. I
> called yesterday because the 1tb Battlefield bundle I bought a couple of weeks ago
> was on sale for $299 now and after five minutes on the phone they credited me back
> the $50 extra I spent.

Figures its the only purchase I can't find the receipt, and it was in-store.
jgrant78
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Secret Santa
21-Nov-2016(#35)
WithinTemptation wrote:
> jgrant78 wrote:
>> WithinTemptation wrote:
> |>> jgrant78 wrote:
>> |>> The Best Buy exclusive Dragonborne bundle for Skyrim is $40 as a part of this.
> |>> Come
>> |>> with the steelbook and knit hat.
> |>>
> |>> Nice. I wonder if they will price match since I already bought it.
>>
>> As long as it's in the exchange window they should, as long as you call them.
> I
>> called yesterday because the 1tb Battlefield bundle I bought a couple of weeks
> ago
>> was on sale for $299 now and after five minutes on the phone they credited me
> back
>> the $50 extra I spent.
>
> Figures its the only purchase I can't find the receipt, and it was in-store.

If you used your My Best Buy ID they might be able to find it that way. I think it actually may show your in-store purchases online
WithinTemptation
Quadruple Gold Good Trader
21-Nov-2016(#36)
jgrant78 wrote:
> WithinTemptation wrote:
>> jgrant78 wrote:
> |>> WithinTemptation wrote:
>> |>> jgrant78 wrote:
> |>> |>> The Best Buy exclusive Dragonborne bundle for Skyrim is $40 as a part of
> this.
>> |>> Come
> |>> |>> with the steelbook and knit hat.
>> |>>
>> |>> Nice. I wonder if they will price match since I already bought it.
> |>>
> |>> As long as it's in the exchange window they should, as long as you call them.
>> I
> |>> called yesterday because the 1tb Battlefield bundle I bought a couple of weeks
>> ago
> |>> was on sale for $299 now and after five minutes on the phone they credited me
>> back
> |>> the $50 extra I spent.
>>
>> Figures its the only purchase I can't find the receipt, and it was in-store.
>
> If you used your My Best Buy ID they might be able to find it that way. I think
> it actually may show your in-store purchases online

It does, but it won't let me print a receipt out like it does for the online purchases.
jgrant78
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Secret Santa
21-Nov-2016(#37)
WithinTemptation wrote:
> jgrant78 wrote:
>> WithinTemptation wrote:
> |>> jgrant78 wrote:
>> |>> WithinTemptation wrote:
> |>> |>> jgrant78 wrote:
>> |>> |>> The Best Buy exclusive Dragonborne bundle for Skyrim is $40 as a part
> of
>> this.
> |>> |>> Come
>> |>> |>> with the steelbook and knit hat.
> |>> |>>
> |>> |>> Nice. I wonder if they will price match since I already bought it.
>> |>>
>> |>> As long as it's in the exchange window they should, as long as you call them.
> |>> I
>> |>> called yesterday because the 1tb Battlefield bundle I bought a couple of weeks
> |>> ago
>> |>> was on sale for $299 now and after five minutes on the phone they credited
> me
> |>> back
>> |>> the $50 extra I spent.
> |>>
> |>> Figures its the only purchase I can't find the receipt, and it was in-store.
>>
>> If you used your My Best Buy ID they might be able to find it that way. I think
>> it actually may show your in-store purchases online
>
> It does, but it won't let me print a receipt out like it does for the online purchases.

Just call and give them the transaction #. That's how they looked up my purchase.
WithinTemptation
Quadruple Gold Good Trader
21-Nov-2016(#38)
There isn't a transaction number for the in-store things, just a Customer Service PIN. Would that work?
jgrant78
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Secret Santa
21-Nov-2016(#39)
Maybe. It's worth a shot at least.
WithinTemptation
Quadruple Gold Good Trader
21-Nov-2016(#40)
WithinTemptation wrote:
> There isn't a transaction number for the in-store things, just a Customer Service
> PIN. Would that work?

Using the Customer Service PIN actually worked. Thanks jgrant
SSJ_Doc_McStuffins

(frozen)
21-Nov-2016(#41)
how much is skyrim for the ps4?

whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
21-Nov-2016(#42)
SSJ_Doc_McStuffins wrote:
> how much is skyrim for the ps4?
>
>

$25.

WithinTemptation
Quadruple Gold Good Trader
21-Nov-2016(#43)
whitefire wrote:
> SSJ_Doc_McStuffins wrote:
>> how much is skyrim for the ps4?
>>
>>
>
> $25.
>
>

And $40 for the BB exclusive with hat and steelbook
MaxRebo
250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review
21-Nov-2016(#44)
Picked up the Samsung 4k monitor for $250.
wesbranscum
Silver Good Trader
22-Nov-2016(#45)
any of you with access know if NHL 17 is on sale, if so how much
devans77
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (9 minutes ago) Secret Santa
22-Nov-2016(#46)
It's back to $59.99($47.99 with gcu)

Shadow_StarLust
Gold Good Trader
22-Nov-2016(#48)
Missed the Logitech G29 deal for $200 damn..
whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
* 22-Nov-2016(#49)
Got Gears 4 for $27.99. Not too shabby.

Edit: Also jumped on Overwatch for $27.99. I told myself I'd stick to $25 or less, but I just don't see myself being able to get these less than that for a while. I went ahead and took advantage of the B2G1 on pre-owned too.

Jurassic_Shift
Has Written 13 Reviews
(abandoned)
23-Nov-2016(#50)
whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
23-Nov-2016(#51)
Yeah, I got that one too.

CRAZY93NiS
GameTZ Subscriber 600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (9) Secret Santa
23-Nov-2016(#52)
i did as well, i was surprised to see it that low

wp
GameTZ Subscriber 400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
24-Nov-2016(#53)
These Best Buy game deals are live now.


Gredler
Double Gold Good Trader
25-Nov-2016(#54)
Got bravely second for 20, Witcher 3 complete edition 35, and world of final fantasy 35. I am a happy RPG playing camper :)
whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
* 2-Dec-2016(#55)
Did anyone get an extra Skyrim Remastered for $25 they don't need and can hook me up? I got one for my brother, but in retrospect, I should have got one for myself too.

Dashey
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review Secret Santa
2-Dec-2016(#56)
Mine hasn't even shipped yet smiley:::frown

whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
* 2-Dec-2016(#57)
I might just give my brother a newer game from the Best Buy sale and hold on to this one, but I think he might like this one the most. I just wish I would have gotten one for myself too, and I don't want to pay $35.

I paid $20 for this one, but I'd pay $25 + shipping, gladly, for another copy.

CRAZY93NiS
GameTZ Subscriber 600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (9) Secret Santa
2-Dec-2016(#58)

i was able to get the dragonborn edition if you are interested in that one
whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
2-Dec-2016(#59)
CRAZY93NiS wrote:
>
> i was able to get the dragonborn edition if you are interested in that one
>

I wouldn't want to pay the extra cost, but I appreciate the offer. Very cool of you.

whitefire
550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
(frozen)
2-Dec-2016(#60)
Nevermind! I just realized that I bought one for $25 and then again for $20 (planning to cancel the other one). Sweet!

Jurassic_Shift
Has Written 13 Reviews
(abandoned)
2-Dec-2016(#61)
I hope you all arent kidding yourself that you have time to play all these games before they drop in price lowwr than u paid 😀
JD
350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
2-Dec-2016(#62)
Jurassic_Shift wrote:
> I hope you all arent kidding yourself that you have time to play all these games
> before they drop in price lowwr than u paid 😀

That's why i usually pay less than $20 for new games i rarely spend over anymore

Topic   Best Buy Black Friday Early Acess Info