Politics

Topic   Masterpiece Cake Shop

Scots
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (5 minutes ago)
5-Dec(#1)
This topic had many older posts which were moved here:

http://gametz.com/Politics/masterpiece-cake-shop--...


Oral arguments in SCOTUS are today. Huzzah!
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (1 minute ago)
12-Dec(#2)
I worked in Baltimore for 5 years. That was fun
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (7 minutes ago)
12-Dec(#3)
Yikes.
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (7 minutes ago)
12-Dec(#5)
Rick roll somewhere else.
yankees7448
Bronze Good Trader
12-Dec(#6)
ninesalone wrote:

> Glad it doesn't matter to you.
He didn't win the election because Republican snowflakes raged so why people voted for him didn't matter to the point I was trying to get through to Dustin.



> That's the part that doesn't matter. We don't live in a direct democracy.

That part did matter because Dustin is acting like he rode a tidal wave of Republican butthurt into the White House. He didn't.




> When everyone was saying he had no chance for a year. A win is a win. He actually
> did very well.
> [imgt w=600 h=386]https://i.imgur.com/zAl8FSD.png[/imgt]
>
Republicans always do great in all those places where cows outnumber people so those red maps of empty spaces always look more impressive than they actually are.
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (7 minutes ago)
12-Dec(#7)
That cow quip was indeed noteworthy. Props.
yankees7448
Bronze Good Trader
* 12-Dec(#8)
Oh look. Here's a picture of all the Republicans in a Congressional district in Montana. Unfortunately, they didn't list which particular district but they all look the same.

[imgt w=1200 h=800]https://realagriculture.files.wordpress.com/2009/0... [/imgt]
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (1 minute ago)
12-Dec(#9)
yankees7448 wrote:
> ninesalone wrote:
>
>> Glad it doesn't matter to you.
> He didn't win the election because Republican snowflakes raged so why people voted
> for him didn't matter to the point I was trying to get through to Dustin.
>
>
>
>> That's the part that doesn't matter. We don't live in a direct democracy.
>
> That part did matter because Dustin is acting like he rode a tidal wave of Republican
> butthurt into the White House. He didn't.
>
>
>
>
>> When everyone was saying he had no chance for a year. A win is a win. He actually
>> did very well.
>> [imgt w=600 h=386]https://i.imgur.com/zAl8FSD.png[/imgt]
>>
> Republicans always do great in all those places where cows outnumber people so those
> red maps of empty spaces always look more impressive than they actually are.

Keep it up. Tell all your friends too. Trump 2020!!
MikeyWhoa
Double Gold Good Trader
(frozen)
12-Dec(#10)
Dustin wrote:
> yankees7448 wrote:
>> ninesalone wrote:
>>
> |>> Glad it doesn't matter to you.
>> He didn't win the election because Republican snowflakes raged so why people voted
>> for him didn't matter to the point I was trying to get through to Dustin.
>>
>>
>>
> |>> That's the part that doesn't matter. We don't live in a direct democracy.
>>
>> That part did matter because Dustin is acting like he rode a tidal wave of Republican
>> butthurt into the White House. He didn't.
>>
>>
>>
>>
> |>> When everyone was saying he had no chance for a year. A win is a win. He actually
> |>> did very well.
> |>> [imgt w=600 h=386]https://i.imgur.com/zAl8FSD.png[/imgt]
> |>>
>> Republicans always do great in all those places where cows outnumber people so
> those
>> red maps of empty spaces always look more impressive than they actually are.
>
> Keep it up. Tell all your friends too. Trump 2020!!


I don't know. Trump can't even get a Republican Senator elected in Alabama right now.

Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (1 minute ago)
12-Dec(#11)
MikeyWhoa wrote:
> Dustin wrote:
>> yankees7448 wrote:
> |>> ninesalone wrote:
> |>>
>> |>> Glad it doesn't matter to you.
> |>> He didn't win the election because Republican snowflakes raged so why people
> voted
> |>> for him didn't matter to the point I was trying to get through to Dustin.
> |>>
> |>>
> |>>
>> |>> That's the part that doesn't matter. We don't live in a direct democracy.
> |>>
> |>> That part did matter because Dustin is acting like he rode a tidal wave of Republican
> |>> butthurt into the White House. He didn't.
> |>>
> |>>
> |>>
> |>>
>> |>> When everyone was saying he had no chance for a year. A win is a win. He actually
>> |>> did very well.
>> |>> [imgt w=600 h=386]https://i.imgur.com/zAl8FSD.png[/imgt]
>> |>>
> |>> Republicans always do great in all those places where cows outnumber people so
>> those
> |>> red maps of empty spaces always look more impressive than they actually are.
>
>>
>> Keep it up. Tell all your friends too. Trump 2020!!
>
>
> I don't know. Trump can't even get a Republican Senator elected in Alabama right
> now.
>
>

#hesyourpresident
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (7 minutes ago)
12-Dec(#12)
Trump is in trouble. Bannon just got rejected and Trump will have to return to the party-line. Bannon will attack McConnell who will gladly oppose him. Trump will need to kiss lots of ass to have a shot. He doesn't do that well.

The false right left dichotomy was saved.
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (1 minute ago)
12-Dec(#13)
If you guys think, in all honesty, that there aren't a large number of people out there who are fed up with the "progressive" agenda being shoved down their throats, so much so that they went and voted for Trump, then you're naive. I don't think you guys are naive. Maybe it wasn't enough to swing the election, I don't know that. However, to brush that off as some made up bullcrap, is flat out wrong.
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (7 minutes ago)
12-Dec(#14)
Nah. Just enough complacent black voters to allow it to happen. The numbers don't lie. It's all about who went to the poll. That is all.
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (1 minute ago)
12-Dec(#15)
If you deny it enough, maybe it won't be true.
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (7 minutes ago)
12-Dec(#16)
Stream of consciousness? Quite Joycean.
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (1 minute ago)
12-Dec(#17)
I don't what that means. I'll just take it as you agreeing with me.
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (7 minutes ago)
12-Dec(#18)
It means you were thinking out loud.
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (1 minute ago)
12-Dec(#19)
That's pretty much every post I make in this forum.
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
12-Dec(#20)
Feeb wrote:
> Nah. Just enough complacent black voters to allow it to happen. The numbers don't
> lie. It's all about who went to the poll. That is all.

Not sure I call black folks not wanting to vote for the woman who called my generation of black men "super predators" and who's husband who was responsible for filling the prisons with black men for non violent crimes "complacent". More like a they didnt want to vote for two people that clearly didn't care about our interests.
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (7 minutes ago)
* 12-Dec(#21)
I prefer to say that as opposed to the reality that they were suppressed in large numbers. It works better with the white crowd.

Your answer works. Whatever the facts are. She was a crapty candidate.
yankees7448
Bronze Good Trader
12-Dec(#22)
Dustin wrote:

> #hesyourpresident

By his words and his deeds he's #notmyPresident.
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
* 12-Dec(#23)
Feeb wrote:
> I prefer to say that as opposed to the reality that they were suppressed in large
> numbers. It works better with the white crowd.
>
> Your answer works. Whatever the facts are. She was a crapty candidate.

She was the most terrible candidate. I tell folks there is a reason people picked a black dude over her.
yankees7448
Bronze Good Trader
* 12-Dec(#24)
Dustin wrote:
> yankees7448 wrote:
>> ninesalone wrote:
>>
> |>> Glad it doesn't matter to you.
>> He didn't win the election because Republican snowflakes raged so why people voted
>> for him didn't matter to the point I was trying to get through to Dustin.
>>
>>
>>
> |>> That's the part that doesn't matter. We don't live in a direct democracy.
>>
>> That part did matter because Dustin is acting like he rode a tidal wave of Republican
>> butthurt into the White House. He didn't.
>>
>>
>>
>>
> |>> When everyone was saying he had no chance for a year. A win is a win. He actually
> |>> did very well.
> |>> [imgt w=600 h=386]https://i.imgur.com/zAl8FSD.png[/imgt]
> |>>
>> Republicans always do great in all those places where cows outnumber people so
> those
>> red maps of empty spaces always look more impressive than they actually are.
>
> Keep it up. Tell all your friends too. Trump 2020!!

More like
[imgt w=600 h=386]http://8.media.bustedtees.cvcdn.com/f/-/bustedtees...[/imgt]
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (1 minute ago)
12-Dec(#25)
yankees7448 wrote:
> Dustin wrote:
>
>> #hesyourpresident
>
> By his words and his deeds he's #notmyPresident.

Well the thing is, you're wrong. Just because you say something, doesn't make it true.
yankees7448
Bronze Good Trader
12-Dec(#26)
Dustin wrote:
> If you guys think, in all honesty, that there aren't a large number of people out
> there who are fed up with the "progressive" agenda being shoved down their throats,
> so much so that they went and voted for Trump, then you're naive. I don't think you
> guys are naive. Maybe it wasn't enough to swing the election, I don't know that.
> However, to brush that off as some made up bullcrap, is flat out wrong.

No one argued that there weren't a large number of pissed off Right wing snowflakes. The argument was that it was the pissed off Right Wing snowflakes that got Trump the win. It wasn't. The Democratic Party and Shillary Clinton lost the race and Trump stumbled into the Presidency because of it.
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (1 minute ago)
12-Dec(#27)
#hesyourpresident
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (7 minutes ago)
12-Dec(#28)
Karaiya wrote:
> Feeb wrote:
>> I prefer to say that as opposed to the reality that they were suppressed in large
>> numbers. It works better with the white crowd.
>>
>> Your answer works. Whatever the facts are. She was a crapty candidate.
>
> She was the most terrible candidate. I tell folks there is a reason people picked
> a black dude over her.

Pretty big repercussions in this one. Getting eight years behind on eco politics and losing likely two Supreme Court seats is huge. People need to be better educated on the fact that the presidential election is not just a popularity contest. Swallow that pride.
yankees7448
Bronze Good Trader
* 12-Dec(#29)
Dustin wrote:
> yankees7448 wrote:
>> Dustin wrote:
>>
> |>> #hesyourpresident
>>
>> By his words and his deeds he's #notmyPresident.
>
> Well the thing is, you're wrong. Just because you say something, doesn't make it
> true.

Well he's literally my President. But in reality f-him. I don't hope he fails because if he fails my country doesn't move forward. However, I know his policies suck and his temperment embarrasses this country every time he's unsupervised in front of a computer or on his phone. I just hope we can limit the damage he does so that the Democrats don't have much to fix when they hopefully take Congress back.
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
12-Dec(#30)
I agree.
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (1 minute ago)
12-Dec(#31)
yankees7448 wrote:
> Dustin wrote:
>> yankees7448 wrote:
> |>> Dustin wrote:
> |>>
>> |>> #hesyourpresident
> |>>
> |>> By his words and his deeds he's #notmyPresident.
>>
>> Well the thing is, you're wrong. Just because you say something, doesn't make
> it
>> true.
>
> Well he's literally my President. But in reality f-him. I don't hope he fails because
> if he fails my country doesn't move forward. However, I know his policies suck and
> his temperment embarrasses this country every time he's unsupervised in front of
> a computer or on his phone. I just hope we can limit the damage he does so that the
> Democrats don't have much to fix when they hopefully take Congress back.

You scared he's going to take away your free crap?
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
* 12-Dec(#32)
What free crap? As far as I see ACA is expensive.
yankees7448
Bronze Good Trader
12-Dec(#33)
Feeb wrote:
> Karaiya wrote:
>> Feeb wrote:
> |>> I prefer to say that as opposed to the reality that they were suppressed in large
> |>> numbers. It works better with the white crowd.
> |>>
> |>> Your answer works. Whatever the facts are. She was a crapty candidate.
>>
>> She was the most terrible candidate. I tell folks there is a reason people picked
>> a black dude over her.
>
> Pretty big repercussions in this one. Getting eight years behind on eco politics
> and losing likely two Supreme Court seats is huge. People need to be better educated
> on the fact that the presidential election is not just a popularity contest. Swallow
> that pride.

Hillary needed to swallow that pride as well. She expected Bernie voters to come running to her to avoid a Trump presidency. So she just phoned it in like she already had it in the bag. For example, she could have chosen someone who could have excited the base of her party more as Vice President. Someone like a Tusli Gabbard for example. An all female ticket with the VP candidate a former member of the armed forces and probably the most prominent of the Democratic members of Congress to endorse Bernie. Instead she picked Tim Kane. The collective yawn from bored Democratic voters briefly drowned out the microphone at her press conference.
yankees7448
Bronze Good Trader
12-Dec(#34)
Dustin wrote:
> yankees7448 wrote:
>> Dustin wrote:
> |>> yankees7448 wrote:
>> |>> Dustin wrote:
>> |>>
> |>> |>> #hesyourpresident
>> |>>
>> |>> By his words and his deeds he's #notmyPresident.
> |>>
> |>> Well the thing is, you're wrong. Just because you say something, doesn't make
>> it
> |>> true.
>>
>> Well he's literally my President. But in reality f-him. I don't hope he fails
> because
>> if he fails my country doesn't move forward. However, I know his policies suck
> and
>> his temperment embarrasses this country every time he's unsupervised in front
> of
>> a computer or on his phone. I just hope we can limit the damage he does so that
> the
>> Democrats don't have much to fix when they hopefully take Congress back.
>
> You scared he's going to take away your free crap?

If you mean social security and medicare benefits that people have paid into their entire working lives then yes.

The tax cut he's giving himself and his friends won't pay themselves.
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (1 minute ago)
13-Dec(#35)
I'm getting a tax cut too. Looking forward to that.
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (7 minutes ago)
13-Dec(#36)
Sinner.
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
* 13-Dec(#37)
Tim Kane was so milquetoast I forgot he existed. I had to Google him to remember his face.
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (7 minutes ago)
13-Dec(#38)
Surely Booker just told her "no way?"

Otherwise I don't get it.
yankees7448
Bronze Good Trader
* 13-Dec(#39)
Karaiya wrote:
> Tim Kane was so milquetoast I forgot he existed. I had to Google him to remember
> his face.

People forgot he existed whenever he wasn't standing in next to her. Even then they thought he was a publicist or a random aide.
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (1 minute ago)
13-Dec(#40)
Feeb wrote:
> Sinner.

I don't think the Bible talked much about tax cuts
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (7 minutes ago)
13-Dec(#41)
It's the tatoo that lights that fire.
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
* 13-Dec(#42)
Nah, my guy remember when Jesus was all like yo, I dont like rich peoples money I want 10 percent of that poor blind womens money my guy. I like that money better.

I think it wa Corinthians ir Phillipians it was about tithing.

Also the Widows Mite. Jesus loved swindiling old lonely ladies out of all they had.
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (7 minutes ago)
* 13-Dec(#43)
I was going old school with the

Leviticus 19:28, which says,"You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord."

But it's obviously more than one offense.
🔥
🔥🐸🔥
🔥
Osiris
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
13-Dec(#44)
I'm still working on the James Joyce reference, heavy chit!

Stop the intellectual, Bible passages and Joyce indeed.
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (7 minutes ago)
13-Dec(#45)
Joyce had a habit of writing things he was thinking only to himself. He was a pioneer of the stream of consciousness idea. It's like reading the thoughts of a genius borderline psycho.
Osiris
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
13-Dec(#46)
off topic, but i am surprised only 29% of black folks(black registered voters?) cast ballots yesterday.
Need strong black turnout nationwide from now on. Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
* 13-Dec(#47)
Black voters are often supressed with gerry mandering and voting laws in those states. But its ironic that the same group Alabama has historically pushed to segregate showed up and saved its moral credibility
Osiris
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
13-Dec(#48)
do we have any idea on voter suppression based on state voting laws nationwide? I understand BAMA for one require picture ID to vote, is that hard to get there and other places for registered voters?
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (7 minutes ago)
13-Dec(#49)
When they decide you need photo Id shortly before and then close the licensing offices in certain districts- it can be a challenge.
Osiris
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
13-Dec(#50)
isnt the ID rule static once in place, can folks get no cost photo ID at time and place of voter registration?
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (7 minutes ago)
13-Dec(#51)
So far as I know that happened before the presidential primaries and election election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/1...
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (1 minute ago)
14-Dec(#53)
Fake
Osiris
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
14-Dec(#54)
a very attractive couple too, more bidness coming her way?

Topic   Masterpiece Cake Shop