Politics

Topic   Political Memes [the 2nd]

Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
14-Feb-2018(#2)
Dustin wrote:
> Is that one of those dumb questions you like to ask? I feel like it is.
MikeyWhoa
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
14-Feb-2018(#3)
Bleh. You're boring tonight.
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
14-Feb-2018(#4)
MikeyWhoa wrote:
> Bleh. You're boring tonight

Happy Valentine's Day sexy
MikeyWhoa
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
14-Feb-2018(#5)
That's more like it.

image
Scots
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
15-Feb-2018(#6)
Porksta
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Secret Santa
15-Feb-2018(#7)
This is why Trump won.

Osiris

15-Feb-2018(#8)
Poor Men under attack, chit, gonna be tough on us for a while.

Too bad there's not a shorter word, HSkind, nah. Peopleness? Humanity? Homokind?
IDK!
Scots
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
15-Feb-2018(#9)
All true, but you guys are missing the irony of the organization tweeting having a gender-specific name. smile
Osiris

15-Feb-2018(#10)
why would that be ironic? taking back the night, beyotches!
DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
15-Feb-2018(#11)
Scots wrote:
> {imgt}https://i.imgur.com/YVFv4rx.png 629 634{imgt}

Man, this crap's getting old.
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
15-Feb-2018(#12)
I feel sorry for the people who are forced to consume this media.
Scots
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
15-Feb-2018(#13)
You don't need to be. Nobody's forced to.
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
15-Feb-2018(#14)
Wink wink.
Porksta
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Secret Santa
15-Feb-2018(#15)
Feeb wrote:
> Wink wink.
I consider that to be sexual assault. Please refrain from that obnoxious behavior or I will be forced to have bill ban you.

Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
15-Feb-2018(#16)
Maybe I'll change my name to "Captain Winky."
Scots
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
15-Feb-2018(#17)
Yeah, that's real mature!
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
15-Feb-2018(#18)
Feeb wrote:
> Maybe I'll change my name to "Captain Winky."

You wouldn't be the first!

https://gametz.com/user/Capnwinky.html
Porksta
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Secret Santa
15-Feb-2018(#19)
Of course he would be suspended for being offensive lol.

Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
15-Feb-2018(#20)
Think I'll do Detective Winky instead.
Finn
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Canada
15-Feb-2018(#21)
Dicktective Winky.....

Porksta
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Secret Santa
15-Feb-2018(#22)
Finn wrote:
> Dicktective Winky.....
>
>
I was just going to say Dick Winky.

Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
15-Feb-2018(#23)
You guys can't do gender neutral pronouns huh?
Porksta
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Secret Santa
15-Feb-2018(#24)
Karaiya wrote:
> You guys can't do gender neutral pronouns huh?
I see what you did there.

Scots
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 15-Feb-2018(#25)
Karaiya wrote:
> You guys can't do gender neutral pronouns huh?

I see what you did there too. Huh is a male user. You would need to use a word to end that sentence that is the same as a user here who does not identify as a man or a woman.
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
15-Feb-2018(#26)
Scots wrote:
> Karaiya wrote:
>> You guys can't do gender neutral pronouns huh?
>
> I see what you did there too. Huh is a male user. You would need to use a word to
> end that sentence that is the same as a user here who does not identify as a man
> or a woman.

Thank you, Scots.
Osiris

* 15-Feb-2018(#27)
no grownups are concerned about this, so we should use them then?
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
* 15-Feb-2018(#28)
I'm in the habit of asking people which pronouns they like. But otherwise, I dont expect cis gendered people to have to feel that they need to worry about it unless otherwise told.

If someone says hey can you not call me a her/she I can respect that. However, I dont expect the world to be like "Hey, my name is John nice to meet you. What are you're pronouns?" I think its silly to be so precious about it.
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
15-Feb-2018(#29)
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
15-Feb-2018(#30)
Ha! Opium was a hell of a drug.
dunno001
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
15-Feb-2018(#31)
DiamondDave wrote:
> Scots wrote:
>> {imgt}https://i.imgur.com/YVFv4rx.png 629 634{imgt}
>
> Man, this crap's getting old.

Have to agree with this. I'm a firm believer in absolute equality, but this is just stupid. I'd encourage them to look up the origins of the word 'he'; one will find that it is, at its root, gender neutral. And most of the time when I say it, that's the form I mean.

ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
16-Feb-2018(#32)
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
16-Feb-2018(#33)
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
16-Feb-2018(#34)
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
16-Feb-2018(#35)
Finn
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Canada
16-Feb-2018(#36)

You Trumpers, so touchy when it comes to your guns.



longhornsk57
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
16-Feb-2018(#37)
ninesalone wrote:
> [imgt w=1500 h=1064]https://i.imgur.com/RnKSqa7.jpg[/imgt]

Crazy, this is the single most accurate cartoon I have seen yet. Everyone is on about guns or no guns etc, nobody is looking at the "anti" depressants and drugs pushed on all these people that create this zombie society where people kill themselves (those are actual side effects) and others.

If you remove the psyche drugs pushed by the pharma I guarantee we're not having any of these conversations.
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
16-Feb-2018(#38)
Not true. The problem is systemic. We can blame both guns and mental health and also meaningfully try and do something about it.
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
16-Feb-2018(#39)
Most of those kids are seriously troubled. Way too many kids are thrown on drugs and tossed back into society. Proper mental healthcare is rarely provided. I'm of the opinion that those kids should not have legal ownership rights- any steps to protect others are worthwhile. Defense attorneys are jumping on the "blame everything but the crapty human" that they've pushed this drug issue pretty hard. There is no doubt prescribed drugs can lead to these behaviors, but the cocktail still requires that certain damaged mind.
Finn
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Canada
* 16-Feb-2018(#40)
Karaiya wrote:
> Not true. The problem is systemic. We can blame both guns and mental health and
> also meaningfully try and do something about it.



Even if people want to blame big Pharma if regulations on guns were a little stricter maybe some of these troubled people would not be able to get them in the first place. I am sure there are people that want guns taken away, that will never happen. EVER. Part of the conversation needs to be making it harder to get guns, better screening and maybe a linked data base that lets say for example Mr. Sick Fudge comes in looking to get a gun, they pop his numbers in and it shows he is on meds for depression, BAM no gun. I sure as hell don't want people dealing with mental illness owning fire arms, why the hell would ANYONE? My example was overly simple. Everything should be looked at from the top down from parenting, drugs, mental healthcare, gun laws.. Nothing can be ignored, but gun supporters have to be willing and get this whole the govment wants our guuunns crap.

ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
17-Feb-2018(#41)
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
17-Feb-2018(#42)
Gypsy
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Secret Santa
17-Feb-2018(#43)
Time to get some negs.

image
Scots
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
17-Feb-2018(#44)
NRA is the undefeated champion in the competition to be the most blamed association for crimes its members have never committed.
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
18-Feb-2018(#45)
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
20-Feb-2018(#46)
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
20-Feb-2018(#47)
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
20-Feb-2018(#48)
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
21-Feb-2018(#49)
King_link
Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
25-Feb-2018(#50)
It's fair to assume that if there is a higher being, it doesn't really care about individual humans?
image
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
25-Feb-2018(#51)
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
26-Feb-2018(#52)
King_link
Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
26-Feb-2018(#53)
Sam
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Has Written 5 Reviews
* 26-Feb-2018(#54)
image

Politics?? I learned everything you'd ever need to know about them from watching YouTube last year
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 26-Feb-2018(#55)
So weird that liberals hate Trump so much they'll spend so much energy defending corporate media and mocking independent outlets. Then, because Trump maybe once kept certain outlets out of ONE press briefing, he's so against the press. That's ignoring that he gives far more access overall than the last president and hasn't abused the espionage act.

Weird getting mocked for listening and promoting commentators that aren't bought and paid for by people who only trust those that are.
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
26-Feb-2018(#56)
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
26-Feb-2018(#57)
I find it so weird that self proclaimed conservatives defend Trump's every act as if he is their own father. It's borderline irrational.
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
26-Feb-2018(#58)
Feeb wrote:
> I find it so weird that self proclaimed conservatives defend Trump's every act as
> if he is their own father. It's borderline irrational.

That's called a strawman. Never seen this myself, but I understand how it makes it much easier to dismiss people that support Trump when you portray or think of them as a cult.
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
26-Feb-2018(#59)
It's called observation. If someone feels attacked by that they may be in that group. It is not an umbrella statement.
Porksta
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Secret Santa
26-Feb-2018(#60)
Hey guys, be careful what you say online via Twitter, Facebook, SnapChat, etc. You can and will be charged with a crime if you speak out against the government or say anything negative about the president. The First Amendment will not protect you. As you know, since our forefathers could not have foreseen these means of communication, there is no way the First Amendment could have been written to include them.

Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 26-Feb-2018(#61)
FWIW I feel the same about people who do that with any public figure. It's ridiculous to fall in line and swallow everything someone throws you because of a label you want to claim.

Obama, Sanders, Clinton- those supporting groups are fanatical as well. It is a cult of personality. Almost divinization.
King_link
Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
26-Feb-2018(#62)
Joe Rogan did a good podcast with Dan Carlin a few months ago that addresses the general tribalism within politics these days on both sides. People have always voted along party lines but it seems like it has never been so bad while so much the population isn't very informed. Bias media plays a big part in that. If you hear someone who you identify with politically say something that resonates with you, you automatically take that to heart without any evidence or further research. This isn't everyone of course but it is enough people that makes for a grim future outlook. It's hard to have real debates when people live in different realities.

It would be nice to see party lines broken up but we are in so deep, I don't see it happening.

Sam
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Has Written 5 Reviews
* 26-Feb-2018(#63)
ninesalone wrote:
> So weird that liberals hate Trump so much they'll spend so much energy defending
> corporate media and mocking independent outlets. Then, because Trump maybe once kept
> certain outlets out of ONE press briefing, he's so against the press. That's ignoring
> that he gives far more access overall than the last president and hasn't abused the
> espionage act.
>
> Weird getting mocked for listening and promoting commentators that aren't bought
> and paid for by people who only trust those that are.

I'm not a liberal and I'm mocking listening to anybody/especially Youtube

***..You consider YouTube non-corporate and independent?
DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
* 27-Feb-2018(#64)
ninesalone wrote:
> So weird that liberals hate Trump so much they'll spend so much energy defending
> corporate media and mocking independent outlets. Then, because Trump maybe once kept
> certain outlets out of ONE press briefing, he's so against the press. That's ignoring
> that he gives far more access overall than the last president and hasn't abused the
> espionage act.

Keep in mind, what he's doing is... unprecedented, I believe? I can't think of another President who has done so, simply because they didn't like the coverage they were getting from them. I don't even think Nixon did that. Bush certainly didn't. Out of those two Presidents, we can certainly see who has the stronger constitution, I'm sad to say.

> Weird getting mocked for listening and promoting commentators that aren't bought
> and paid for by people who only trust those that are.

I think the mockery is that for the most part these guys are armchair politicians, like most of us are. It's good to have an opinion and all, but the Press get the benefit of ACTUAL access instead of, you know, stuff like Alex Jones presenting opinions as facts. But when they don't get that access, well, obviously one could take that as a sign of ...poor intent. All these Youtube guys have to do is read from the news (or, often, just once source, which feeds them their narrative, as liberals are oft guilty of), get in front of a camera and project themselves. There's little actual investigative work done. And with stuff like O'Keefe, you have to wonder as you're presented with this information, "Okay, what was left out and cut to make you feel how you feel? What's the whole picture? Did this guy REALLY blow him off when he tried to interview him, or did he call him over to BE interviewed, and then just answered all questions with his own questions like a twinkie?" which, frankly, you should be doing with all your news sources ANYWAYS, but I digress.

And remember, Youtube pundits get paid, too, and that absolutely influences their opinions, same as everyone else.

You just gotta keep in mind, if the Press didn't have access, nobody on Youtube would have anything to analyze. You'd have the President's Twitter, which for all intents and purposes is a State-run media feed, obviously highly opinionated and low on facts (in fact, quite often riddled with inaccuracies and NON-facts, something the Trump base is quick to dismiss as not important, ironic when boasting about fake news from the liberal-slated media). If Obama pulled this crap, you'd be absolutely livid, as everyone should be. It's time to admit our biases, and see from another perspective on this stuff. What's happening is NOT normal, and it's NOT okay, really.

Opinionated news isn't new in the least; hell, you saw the original Spider-Man trilogy, it's at LEAST been a thing since the early 2000s!

image

It's possible that people are more sensitive to it now because, like the rest of the world and our President as a point of fact, everyone's become much whinier since then. Even the news.

ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 27-Feb-2018(#65)
Sam wrote:

> I'm not a liberal and I'm mocking listening to anybody/especially Youtube
>
> ***..You consider YouTube non-corporate and independent?

I don't think I've ever "listened to Youtube." You seem very confused. The photo you shared is from Ben Shapiro's show and outlet "The Daily Wire." That content as well as countless others I watch or listen to is simply hosted on Youtube. Most have their own websites. Youtube is just a convenient way to see a variety of content. I do hope they stop favoring larger corporations on their platform and get away from what is an obvious bias to the left.

https://www.dailywire.com/podcasts/show/ben-shapir...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaeO5vkdj5xOQHp4U...

As I said most of these outlets simply have content HOSTED by Youtube. Some of them, like Stefan, I listened to years before he decided to upload on Youtube. It's much easier to embed videos and share content from pretty much everywhere with a Youtube link.

Sam
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Has Written 5 Reviews
27-Feb-2018(#66)
Yeah I know I made the pic lol... That dude is an idiot and people who listen to what people say about politics on YouTube or podcasts are sheep
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
* 27-Feb-2018(#67)
Sam wrote:
> Yeah I know I made the pic lol... That dude is an idiot and people who listen to
> what people say about politics on YouTube or podcasts are sheep

Interesting opinion. Of all the podcast/commentators I listen to, I do not agree with them on everything they say. I recognize they are talking heads that explore ideas through their own biases. They tend to be quite honest about that bias too, which isn't the case for most MSM outlets. It's important to form your own opinion and not take anybody as gospel.

MSM outlets do exactly what these commentators do most of the time. They may get the scoop, but their cable news pundits, newspaper journalists, etc all explore and present the news through their own bias.

I think the draw for me, listening to more independent commentators, is that I like to explore an idea, position, or the news from a variety of perspectives. If I share a short clip from one of these shows, I'm sharing that the ideas presented or the perspective is interesting, not that they are one of my main source for "breaking news" or that they have all the answers.

Interestingly enough, listening to some of these commentators is why I jumped on the bet you offered during the election. Not because I thought they have any advanced knowledge, but because they provided better/convincing arguments for why the polls would be off and that when looking at it state-by-state, it was looking like an electoral college landslide. This perspective/argument was not presented in the MSM and most outlets (and yourself) pushed or saw an easy victory for Hillary. What was that talk about "sheep?"

It's good to not limit yourself because of the platform someone is hosted on or because they don't have the privileged access corporate media does.

@Osiris @Finn
Gypsy
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Secret Santa
27-Feb-2018(#68)
Trollin' time.

image
Scots
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
27-Feb-2018(#69)
Gypsy wrote:
> Trollin' time.
>

Only one more level needed and unborn children can finally protect themselves from being murdered in the womb.
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
27-Feb-2018(#70)
Or more likely, until their mothers just start shooting us up too.
DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
27-Feb-2018(#71)
Scots wrote:
> Gypsy wrote:
>> Trollin' time.
>>
>
> Only one more level needed and unborn children can finally protect themselves from
> being murdered in the womb.

image
DiamondDave
GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
* 28-Feb-2018(#72)
Scots
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
1-Mar-2018(#73)
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
1-Mar-2018(#74)
Osiris

* 1-Mar-2018(#75)
i don't know if that guy is androgynous enough to ridicule men who dont meet the manly look baseline for local standards.
Still rich fodder for continued denigration of women deemed unattractive and LGBTQ groups though.
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
1-Mar-2018(#76)
People who get angry over valid information are IMHO intolerable. I don't have the whole talk in front of me but getting pissed over someone explaining physiologic differences betweeen men and women is inexcusable. Facts are facts. Using facts to correlate reasons for persecution or unequal treatment is in certain instances quite wrong, notwithstanding.
longhornsk57
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
1-Mar-2018(#77)
Feeb wrote:
> People who get angry over valid information are IMHO intolerable. I don't have the
> whole talk in front of me but getting pissed over someone explaining physiologic
> differences betweeen men and women is inexcusable. Facts are facts. Using facts to
> correlate reasons for persecution or unequal treatment is in certain instances quite
> wrong, notwithstanding.

Exactly!

My man Feeb gets it, you try to explain physiological differences and these guys are get crazy rage about choosing your gender and using the wrong bathrooms and this insane stuff instead of just looking at the science, and facts.

But that's the world we live in, if things don't align with what some people have decided is the case despite observable facts to the contrary they get raged and upset and yelling racism or anti 12 letters or whatever the case may be.
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
1-Mar-2018(#78)
I'm not a fan of crying foul in the absence of injustice. That's crap.
longhornsk57
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
1-Mar-2018(#79)
Feeb wrote:
> I'm not a fan of crying foul in the absence of injustice. That's crap.

Yes sir could not agree more. But what do you do about getting rid of it?
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
1-Mar-2018(#80)
Educate. It's an art.

Topic   Political Memes [the 2nd]