VideoGame_Discussion

Topic   Find of the week

Y2k
Gold Global Trader (11) Canada
(abandoned)
16-Nov-2001(#1)
This topic had many older posts which were moved here:

http://gametz.com/VideoGame_Discussion/find-week--...











nonamesleft
Gold Good Trader
* 26-Oct(#2)
darkslime wrote:
> Well I lowballed someone on Facebook and it worked, got a gc with a controller and
> PokÃ'Â'Ã----©mon xd, pikmin, animal crossing monkey ball 2 and a few other crappy games for
> $110 it was listed at 200

Save yourself the frustration and don't play monkey ball winking raspberry

That game can be a ton of fun, but certain stages can be frustratingly insanely difficult.
Porksta
GameTZ Subscriber 400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
26-Oct(#3)
Had another good day at the store:

image
Seasons 2 and 4 are sealed. The actual discs of Season 3 are sealed, and Season 1 is open but all there.

image

image
Top three are sealed.

All for a little over $100.

ryanflucas
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
1-Nov(#4)
I hit a estate sale yesterday. Huge hoarder house. Had to wear gloves. Parts of the house were condemned and collapsing. They didn't live in the house, it was one of 9 "storage" houses in addition to the 10th house they lived in. Every house was filled with shelves filled with books and records. A few houses are a total loss from neglect and collapse. Most of this stuff was crap but that whole every book is $1 was handy for when I bought a ton of pre 1900s stuff.
Jaded
GameTZ Subscriber 400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
1-Nov(#5)
And the circle of life continues
Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (14)
4-Nov(#6)
I found what seems to be a rare VHS tape at the thrift store yesterday. It's the music video for the Rescue Rangers theme by the actual band. It's an actual music video not just the intro of the show. Only found one sold listing on Ebay, I'm not selling it though, it's just too cool.


Admiral
650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review
5-Nov(#7)
jsoncip38 wrote:
> And the circle of life continues ''

laughing out loud
Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (14)
11-Nov(#8)
Found a cool Godzilla puzzle from 1977 for 50 cents at the thrift store and surprisingly it has all the pieces. Pretty neat stuff, I'm not huge into Godzilla so I'll trade it if anyone's a fan.

Kommie
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (29 seconds ago)
11-Nov(#9)
Tad wrote:
> Found a cool Godzilla puzzle from 1977 for 50 cents at the thrift store and surprisingly
> it has all the pieces. Pretty neat stuff, I'm not huge into Godzilla so I'll trade
> it if anyone's a fan.
>
>

How do you know it has all the pieces? Did you put it together?

Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (14)
11-Nov(#10)
Kommie wrote:
> Tad wrote:
>> Found a cool Godzilla puzzle from 1977 for 50 cents at the thrift store and surprisingly
>> it has all the pieces. Pretty neat stuff, I'm not huge into Godzilla so I'll trade
>> it if anyone's a fan.
>>
>>
>
> How do you know it has all the pieces? Did you put it together?
>
>
I know it sounds crazy, but I fudging counted them. Math, how does it work?

Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (14)
11-Nov(#11)
And yes, I said "ah ah" after each number.

Kommie
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (29 seconds ago)
11-Nov(#12)
Just surprised you can count past 9, that's all.

Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (14)
11-Nov(#13)
Kommie wrote:
> Just surprised you can count past 9, that's all.
>
>
Just for the record, your sig is my 9 of my face.

Kommie
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (29 seconds ago)
11-Nov(#14)
Tad wrote:
> Kommie wrote:
>> Just surprised you can count past 9, that's all.
>>
>>
> Just for the record, your sig is my 9 of my face.
>
>

See! You can't count past 9. Stop the Count!

nonamesleft
Gold Good Trader
11-Nov(#15)
@Tad Just curious what the puzzle looks like. Would you post a picture of it?

(Not looking to buy it, really just wondering what it looks like, as I'm a puzzle fan. Don't want to make it sound like I'm considering it or anything).
Indy1988
Double Gold Good Trader Has Written 21 Reviews
11-Nov(#16)
Kommie wrote:
> Tad wrote:
>> Kommie wrote:
> |>> Just surprised you can count past 9, that's all.
> |>>
> |>>
>> Just for the record, your sig is my 9 of my face.
>>
>>
>
> See! You can't count past 9. Stop the Count!
>
>
You do realize this isn't Castlevania, right?
Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (14)
* 11-Nov(#17)
nonamesleft wrote:
> @Tad Just curious what the puzzle looks like. Would you post a picture of it?
>
> (Not looking to buy it, really just wondering what it looks like, as I'm a puzzle
> fan. Don't want to make it sound like I'm considering it or anyt
image
image

Kommie
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (29 seconds ago)
11-Nov(#18)
Things I Learned: Tad can count to at least 81.

nonamesleft
Gold Good Trader
11-Nov(#19)
Thanks! @Tad

I agree. It is a cool looking puzzle. Pretty scary, but cool.
Tj96
Triple Gold Good Trader
11-Nov(#20)
@Forgotten_Freshness
Kommie
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (29 seconds ago)
11-Nov(#21)
Tj96 wrote:
> @Forgotten_Freshness

I think he sold it to @Roko already

shadyfozzie
Triple Gold Good Trader
11-Nov(#22)
Just bought practically brand new grey switch lite off Facebook for $130. The mom said her daughter played it once.
Kommie
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (29 seconds ago)
11-Nov(#23)
shadyfozzie wrote:
> Just bought practically brand new grey switch lite off Facebook for $130. The mom
> said her daughter played it once.

And now that it's gone she's gonna want to play it

CRAZY93NiS
650 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (10)
12-Nov(#24)
I found a wii with a bunch of games , wii controller for $30
EclipseLion
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
12-Nov(#25)
CRAZY93NiS wrote:
> I found a wii with a bunch of games , wii controller for $30
>
Show us that shovelware brother

Foxhack
350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
12-Nov(#26)
I found a French Canadian PC game in box. Well, it has import stickers for Quebec. How'd that end up here, I have no idea.
Reed
450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
18-Nov(#27)
Titan Quest (XB1) $1.06.... Best Buy sent me a random $10 certificate so I just searched for games just over $10 and found this one, in store pick up so no shipping...this looks kinda fun.
nonamesleft
Gold Good Trader
18-Nov(#28)
Foxhack wrote:
> I found a French Canadian PC game in box. Well, it has import stickers for Quebec.
> How'd that end up here, I have no idea.

Oui, oui, magnifique! Croissants for everyone!

(By the way, croissants are really great if you get a fresh soft one. Once had a sandwich using a croissant as the bread. Wow was it tasty.)

Which game? Just curious.
nonamesleft
Gold Good Trader
18-Nov(#29)
Reed wrote:
> Titan Quest (XB1) $1.06.... Best Buy sent me a random $10 certificate so I just searched
> for games just over $10 and found this one, in store pick up so no shipping...this
> looks kinda fun.

Sweet! yes I like how you put dots after the $1.06. There really isn't anything to say. It's just a funny low price to see for a game.
Wheels617
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (48 seconds ago)
22-Nov(#30)
image
image

$200.00
Best1989
Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Peru
23-Nov(#31)
Some cool stuff there, I have always wanted to play Shadowrun.
Porksta
GameTZ Subscriber 400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
23-Nov(#32)
I waited two years and it finally paid off - got Red Dead 2 complete for $5.

Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (14)
24-Nov(#33)
So I've been going through my VHS collection and literally the last tape I look up, this is what I see.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=dou...

Tj96
Triple Gold Good Trader
24-Nov(#34)
Tad wrote:
> So I've been going through my VHS collection and literally the last tape I look up,
> this is what I see.
>
>
Nice. Hard to know if it will sell that high, but seems you can get 50ish from the complete listings. Do you have the mini chalkboard?
Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (14)
24-Nov(#35)
Tj96 wrote:
> Tad wrote:
>> So I've been going through my VHS collection and literally the last tape I look
> up,
>> this is what I see.
>>
>>
> Nice. Hard to know if it will sell that high, but seems you can get 50ish from the
> complete listings. Do you have the mini chalkboard?
Yeah I was planning on trying for about 50, the slipcover isn't in the best shape, missing the top. And no didn't know it came with it, hadn't done any research on it yet.

Foxhack
350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
24-Nov(#36)
List it on auction. Let the crazy people bid on it. :)
Sid_Ceaser
GameTZ Subscriber 500 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 6 Reviews
24-Nov(#37)

I'm not really a reseller but over the last three weeks I've found three separate blu-ray/dvd titles that have been OOP and I popped them up on eBay. I paid a total of $6 for all three and so far each title sold for my BIN price of $40.

That's kinda cool. Helps me build up my flea market money for next season.


Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (14)
24-Nov(#38)
Ebay only lets me sell 5 items or 100 dollars at a time. I may call and see about getting it increased cause I have a lot of tapes to unload.
Also found some older rock magazines that are worth a bit, lots of Kurt Cobain stuff.

Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (50 seconds ago)
24-Nov(#39)
Tad wrote:
> Ebay only lets me sell 5 items or 100 dollars at a time. I may call and see about
> getting it increased cause I have a lot of tapes to unload.
> Also found some older rock magazines that are worth a bit, lots of Kurt Cobain stuff.
>
>

Was there an issue that caused this? Seems like a weird limit.
Sid_Ceaser
GameTZ Subscriber 500 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 6 Reviews
24-Nov(#40)

I don't sell often. I just checked and it tells me that I can sell up to 100 items or $5,000.00 per month, whichever comes first.




Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (14)
24-Nov(#41)
Gypsy wrote:
> Tad wrote:
>> Ebay only lets me sell 5 items or 100 dollars at a time. I may call and see about
>> getting it increased cause I have a lot of tapes to unload.
>> Also found some older rock magazines that are worth a bit, lots of Kurt Cobain
> stuff.
>>
>>
>
> Was there an issue that caused this? Seems like a weird limit.
I dunno cause I hadn't sold anything on ebay in like a year. I probably shipped something slow knowing me.

Foxhack
350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
24-Nov(#42)
eBay has been limiting sellers for a while, but the $100 limit is super weird. My guess is they flagged Tad's account thinking he was a drive-by scammer because of his inactivity.

@Sid_Ceaser I actually don't have a sale amount limit (but I rarely make more than $300 a month there)... however, I can list up to 200 items every month.
Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (14)
24-Nov(#43)
It's hard telling, hopefully they let me get more since I have a lot of stuff to clear out. I buy more than I sell on there these days.

nonamesleft
Gold Good Trader
25-Nov(#44)
Tad wrote:
> It's hard telling, hopefully they let me get more since I have a lot of stuff to
> clear out. I buy more than I sell on there these days.
>
>

You can try contacting them. Maybe the customer service representative will have the authority to raise the limit, or maybe they'll be in a good mood and will be glad to assist.

Might as well try, right? Probably doesn't hurt to ask.
Porksta
GameTZ Subscriber 400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
25-Nov(#45)
You can also try Mercari. I have had a lot of success selling there.

Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (14)
25-Nov(#46)
Porksta wrote:
> You can also try Mercari. I have had a lot of success selling there.
>
>
Mercari's an app isn't it? I don't have a cell phone.

Porksta
GameTZ Subscriber 400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
25-Nov(#47)
You can buy and sell on the website as well.

Sid_Ceaser
GameTZ Subscriber 500 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 6 Reviews
25-Nov(#48)
Mercari.com It's both an app and a site.




Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (14)
25-Nov(#49)
Oh cool. didn't know that. I'll check it out. Thanks guys.

EclipseLion
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
25-Nov(#50)
Porksta wrote:
> You can also try Mercari. I have had a lot of success selling there.
>
>

Seconded


Tj96
Triple Gold Good Trader
25-Nov(#51)
nonamesleft wrote:
> Tad wrote:
>> It's hard telling, hopefully they let me get more since I have a lot of stuff
> to
>> clear out. I buy more than I sell on there these days.
>>
>>
>
> You can try contacting them. Maybe the customer service representative will have
> the authority to raise the limit, or maybe they'll be in a good mood and will be
> glad to assist.
>
> Might as well try, right? Probably doesn't hurt to ask.
I've done this and they have raised it. I think you could get it done without any troubles.
Foxhack
350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
27-Nov(#52)
nonamesleft wrote:
> Foxhack wrote:
>> I found a French Canadian PC game in box. Well, it has import stickers for Quebec.
>> How'd that end up here, I have no idea.
>
> Oui, oui, magnifique! Croissants for everyone!
>
> (By the way, croissants are really great if you get a fresh soft one. Once had a
> sandwich using a croissant as the bread. Wow was it tasty.)
>
> Which game? Just curious.

Sorry for the late reply. The game is in this photo, it's the Mia one.

image

I think it got an official English release as "Mia's Big Adventure: Romaine's New Hat". The others were picked up at the same flea market on different days.

image
And today went to Dollar Tree to see what they brought out for Black Friday. I was there just as they opened, and it looks like I got the first crack at everything. Good thing I waited. Day of the Dead Bloodline is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. They had tons of religious movies, and lots of trash but I only got these. I already owned that Harry Potter game, but I got this in case it's a later revision.
StrawHat
Double Gold Good Trader
* 27-Nov(#53)
Not really a physical find in the sense, but after a few months of misfortune I'm back on my feet and doing well because of the FT position I "found" at Goodwill. I have seen a ton of cool stuff come through and even have a few mix n match totes with controllers and cords so I can put full systems together... As a gamer and collector, its an awesome find!
Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (14)
* 28-Nov(#54)
More adventures in VHS tapes for me. Got 12 tapes for 1.50 at the flea market(10 cents each)
Highlight are The Willies(30 bucks) North Shore(1 bucks) and a blacksploitation movie called The Burning Cross, it's not worth much but a pretty uncommon tape.

The booth at the flea market actually gets restocked as people buy them, so I can find new tapes every weekend.

Frank
GameTZ Subscriber 750 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (12) Has Written 11 Reviews
29-Nov(#55)
image

Retro Fighters with the hookup! Hope this little Switch adapter works better than the 8bitdo branded one.

FinalFantasyForever
Silver Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review
3-Dec(#56)
StrawHat wrote:
> Not really a physical find in the sense, but after a few months of misfortune I'm
> back on my feet and doing well because of the FT position I "found" at Goodwill.
> I have seen a ton of cool stuff come through and even have a few mix n match totes
> with controllers and cords so I can put full systems together... As a gamer and collector,
> its an awesome find!

Nice, I used to work at Goodwill back in the early 2010's. I think back then, that was the time (and perhaps before) to find great video game anything. We can swap stories in PM!
Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (14)
4-Dec(#57)
Ebay says I'm not elligible to get more listings, I just don't get it. I'm gonna try Mercari, does anyone hear use it and can give me advice and pointers since I'm a noob. I hope VHS tapes sell ok on there. Do they have a pretty large user base? Posting here as a follow up from a while back.

Tj96
Triple Gold Good Trader
4-Dec(#58)
Tad wrote:
> Ebay says I'm not elligible to get more listings, I just don't get it. I'm gonna
> try Mercari, does anyone hear use it and can give me advice and pointers since I'm
> a noob. I hope VHS tapes sell ok on there. Do they have a pretty large user base?
> Posting here as a follow up from a while back.
>
>
Tapes might be tough on there. I would give eBay a call as I think you can get the most money there.
Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (14)
4-Dec(#59)
Tj96 wrote:
> Tad wrote:
>> Ebay says I'm not elligible to get more listings, I just don't get it. I'm gonna
>> try Mercari, does anyone hear use it and can give me advice and pointers since
> I'm
>> a noob. I hope VHS tapes sell ok on there. Do they have a pretty large user base?
>> Posting here as a follow up from a while back.
>>
>>
> Tapes might be tough on there. I would give eBay a call as I think you can get the
> most money there.
I'll try, but ut says I'm not elliegible on the site so I don't know if it will actually help.

Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (14)
4-Dec(#60)
I listed the Doug tape, we'll see how it goes.
Here's the listing if you want to check it out.
https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m82526065275/

HAMMER
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
5-Dec(#61)
Why the fudge are you selling VHS tapes Tad.

I understand that is a rare VHS but I don't glance at VHS tapes.

Aren't you a thrift store veteran?
Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (14)
5-Dec(#62)
It's not about you, snagglepuss.

nonamesleft
Gold Good Trader
5-Dec(#63)
Tad wrote:
> I listed the Doug tape, we'll see how it goes.
> Here's the listing if you want to check it out.
>
>

I like that orange VHS tape. Nice!
Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (14)
5-Dec(#64)
nonamesleft wrote:
> Tad wrote:
>> I listed the Doug tape, we'll see how it goes.
>> Here's the listing if you want to check it out.
>>
>>
>
> I like that orange VHS tape. Nice!
Yeah it's definitely pretty. I like different colored tapes instead of the regular black. I think most Nick tapes are orange, ET has a little bit of green on it, don't think I've seen any other colors so far.
Still not sure why this tape is so rare and expensive, best guess is that it was a small production run.

nonamesleft
Gold Good Trader
5-Dec(#65)
Tad wrote:
> Ebay says I'm not elligible to get more listings, I just don't get it. I'm gonna
> try Mercari, does anyone hear use it and can give me advice and pointers since I'm
> a noob. I hope VHS tapes sell ok on there. Do they have a pretty large user base?
> Posting here as a follow up from a while back.
>
>

I can't say for certain, but I think that Mercari has gotten pretty well known, and has a decent user Base by now.

They're changing some things up, things that indicate that they've got a larger audience now. (For one, their selling fees used to be lower, and now they're around the same as eBay's. I think that maybe indicates that they're competing in a way. And if they couldn't stand the competition, they'd have kept their selling fees lower, no? Just my own thoughts).
JD
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
5-Dec(#66)
I've seen quite a few colors - yellow, orange, red, purple, white, green, blue
nonamesleft
Gold Good Trader
5-Dec(#67)
@Tad Yeah, every once in awhile there's a funky colored VHS tape. Pretty cool when they show up.
loztdogs
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader
5-Dec(#68)
Mercari was better when the seller fees were lower.

Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (14)
5-Dec(#69)
JD wrote:
> I've seen quite a few colors - yellow, orange, red, purple, white, green, blue
I'd love to have a purple tape, don't even care if it's anything good. lol

nonamesleft
Gold Good Trader
5-Dec(#70)
JD wrote:
> I've seen quite a few colors - yellow, orange, red, purple, white, green, blue

Wow! I think I've seen a green, yellow, and orange. Don't think I've seen a purple one. Was it a Barney the Dinosaur VHS? And I'm wondering if red would have been Clifford.
nonamesleft
Gold Good Trader
* 5-Dec(#71)
@Tad It's not Barney, for a purple VHS tape. I just looked it up. Those are either white or black. Hmmmm, I wonder what show or movie would have made a purple VHS tape.
Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (14)
5-Dec(#72)
nonamesleft wrote:
> @Tad It's not Barney, for a purple VHS tape. I just looked it up. Those are either
> white or black. Hmmmm, I wonder what show or movie would have made a purple VHS tape.
I dunno, Barney would've been my guess too. Speaking of Barney I'm surprised at how much those sell for, I see them occasionally so I'll pick them up when I see them and probably bundle them up. Same with The Wiggles.

JD
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
5-Dec(#74)
I never seen pink tho, my uncle owns video store during 80s/90s i've spent majority of childhood exploring all movies
Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (14)
5-Dec(#75)
JD wrote:
> There you go
>
Nice, surprised there's actually a list out there at all.

nonamesleft
Gold Good Trader
5-Dec(#76)
nonamesleft
Gold Good Trader
5-Dec(#77)
The list says that The Hunt for Red October has a red VHS. I feel like I knew that.

@Tad The list mentions that some Barney tapes are indeed purple, so maybe that's a thing. But I couldn't find any on eBay (though that obviously doesn't mean that there aren't purple Barney ones). If any show would have a purple VHS tape, I would think it would be the one about a purple dinosaur.
Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (14)
5-Dec(#78)
nonamesleft wrote:
> The list says that The Hunt for Red October has a red VHS. I feel like I knew that.
>
> @Tad The list mentions that some Barney tapes are indeed purple, so maybe that's
> a thing. But I couldn't find any on eBay (though that obviously doesn't mean that
> there aren't purple Barney ones). If any show would have a purple VHS tape, I would
> think it would be the one about a purple dinosaur.
Ah cool, I think I've seen Red October at either the thrift store or flea market so I'll pick it up next time I'm out.

Tad
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (14)
5-Dec(#79)
nonamesleft wrote:
> JD wrote:
>> There you go
>>
>
> Thanks!
Yeah thank you JD. My bad i failed at manners. lol

JD
GameTZ Subscriber 450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
5-Dec(#80)
Its no problem there was a couple betamax colors too

Topic   Find of the week