VideoGame_Discussion

Topic   Mortal Shell

MrBean
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review
* 15-Sep(#1)
For $30, seems like it may be worthwhile... Just now found out about it.

Anyone planning on it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_4x7KZ2diY

https://youtu.be/XGJhW14UnDY

Xbox: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/mortal-shell-xbox-one...
PS4: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/mortal-shell-playstat...
Kommie
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (4 minutes ago)
16-Sep(#2)
Only person here I know who beat it is @Forgotten_Freshness (he said he liked it) and my assumption is it's very mechanic heavy, that is there's a "Shell" mechanic and you have to use it to really "get" the gameplay. Supposed to be short too. I tried the beta and wasn't impressed but may pick up the real thing later.

MrBean
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review
16-Sep(#3)
Yeah the one video said only like ~10 hours, which truth be told is appealing these days!

My only gripe thus far with what I've seen, is that it appears very easy with the invulnerability cooldown move you get.

Still, for $30 ... seems like a win.
Kommie
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (4 minutes ago)
16-Sep(#4)
Yeah, I didn't bother too much trying to figure out that mechanic with the Beta since, Beta. May try it down the road since it seems like it could be an "okay" Souls-like. However, it's only digital right now. You gonna wait for the $65 LRG version?

Bleed_DukeBlue
Double Gold Good Trader
16-Sep(#5)
Physical copy is $29.99 and comes in October. I've got one preordered at Best Buy.

Kommie wrote:
> Yeah, I didn't bother too much trying to figure out that mechanic with the Beta since,
> Beta. May try it down the road since it seems like it could be an "okay" Souls-like.
> However, it's only digital right now. You gonna wait for the $65 LRG version?
>
>
Kommie
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (4 minutes ago)
16-Sep(#6)
That's actually cool. Didn't know that.

Bleed_DukeBlue wrote:
> Physical copy is $29.99 and comes in October. I've got one preordered at Best Buy.
>
>
> Kommie wrote:
>> Yeah, I didn't bother too much trying to figure out that mechanic with the Beta
> since,
>> Beta. May try it down the road since it seems like it could be an "okay" Souls-like.
>> However, it's only digital right now. You gonna wait for the $65 LRG version?
>>
>>


Forgotten_Freshness
GameTZ Subscriber 1000 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
16-Sep(#7)
HELL YEAH I loved this game. What a banger. Worth every cent.


Bleed_DukeBlue
Double Gold Good Trader
16-Sep(#8)
I didn't either until someone asked me to do a GCU order of it. After I looked at it a bit and saw what @Forgotten_Freshness said about it, I wanted one too lol.

Kommie wrote:
> That's actually cool. Didn't know that.
>
> Bleed_DukeBlue wrote:
>> Physical copy is $29.99 and comes in October. I've got one preordered at Best
> Buy.
>>
>>
>> Kommie wrote:
> |>> Yeah, I didn't bother too much trying to figure out that mechanic with the Beta
>> since,
> |>> Beta. May try it down the road since it seems like it could be an "okay" Souls-like.
> |>> However, it's only digital right now. You gonna wait for the $65 LRG version?
> |>>
> |>>
>
>
>

Topic   Mortal Shell