VideoGame_Discussion

Topic   Most time you spend in a video game?

Finn
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Canada
6-Nov(#1)
This came up awhile ago but I loaded up steam the other day and noticed I a couple games that had pretty decent hours logged.


1. World of Warcraft - 15,522


2. Diablo 3 (PC) - 329
3. Supreme Commander 2 - 232







Scott
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review
6-Nov(#2)
Mine would have to be either Halo 3 or Mario Maker. I played a ton of Halo 3 from the time it came out until Reach dropped. I stopped for a couple weeks to try out Reach, hated it, and switched back to Halo 3. Did the same thing again when Halo 4 came out, although that one lasted longer. So, with a couple exceptions, Halo 3 was almost the only game I played from September 2007 to some time in 2013. Then, I got a Wii U and that rekindled my dormant love for Nintendo. As for Mario Maker, I spent countless hours in that game, both playing levels and making levels. I guess Mario Kart 8 would be a runner-up.

Do the Xbox 360 and/or Wii U even track gametime? I'd love to check it if they do.

dunno001
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
6-Nov(#3)
Finn wrote:
> 1. World of Warcraft - 15,522

I know I don't have anything close to this (my highest is DQ9, at just over 250), but another 2000 hours on that, and you'll be at 2 whole years.

DefaultGen
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 5 Reviews
6-Nov(#4)
Runescape or Diablo II, I played both on and off for years. The only games in many years I have 200+ hours in are Path of Exile and Divinity: Original Sin II.

Finn
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Canada
7-Nov(#5)
dunno001 wrote:
> Finn wrote:
>> 1. World of Warcraft - 15,522
>
> I know I don't have anything close to this (my highest is DQ9, at just over 250),
> but another 2000 hours on that, and you'll be at 2 whole years.
>
>

I may get there someday lol been playing classic and it probably added another 8 days... But I am slowing down most of that was nostalgia and another part was playing the game with my sister but she has kinda stopped for now so I might also. I have NO plans to do any serious raiding maybe a PUG just to experience classic end game 1 more time, but that's about it. After that it may just be to PVP once they introduce battlegrounds.


DQ 11 is my first DQ game and I love it, but I have not touched it in more than a year and I am only 11 or so hours in. I really need to get back to it.




JD
400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
7-Nov(#6)
I don't know specific but i know top 5 i've logged so many hours on

1. Phantasy Star Online/Ver 2/Ep 1 & 3 (Basically same game) Since Japanese release to this day from early January 2001 - My guess maybe 5k or more hours
2. Final Fantasy XIV around 600 last i remember
3. Phantasy Star Universe around 500
4. Final Fantasy XI 400?
5. Dot Hack series (Only non online game) maybe 300
Renaissance2K
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews This user is on the site NOW (6 minutes ago)
7-Nov(#7)
By far, Final Fantasy XI. The last time I checked my /gametime, it was over 300 days. And I'm not one of those people that stayed logged in overnight to sell stuff.

It actually upsets me a bit. Even more so when I realize I didn't really achieve much in-game, despite how much I played. I just wandered from one distraction to the next.

PizzaTheHutt
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Has Written 3 Reviews
7-Nov(#8)
Scott wrote:
> Do the Xbox 360 and/or Wii U even track gametime? I'd love to check it if they do.


Wii U does, but it and Switch don't do it as well as 3DS.
PizzaTheHutt
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader Has Written 3 Reviews
7-Nov(#9)
I don't have exact numbers at the moment because I'd have to add up the playtime tracker across multiple 3DS systems, but the last time I did that I was at over 8,000 hours of Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

KCPenguins
Gold Good Trader
7-Nov(#10)
FYI - There are 8,760 hours in a year...
bogo
Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
7-Nov(#11)
I can never really get into MMOs or things like animal crossing, so I'd probably say either breath of the wild or the first Xenoblade Chronicles game. Both around 200 hours. After that I just start to get burned out by it
DarkFact
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
7-Nov(#12)
I don't want to know how many hours I've logged across WoW and WoW Classic. I'm sure I'd gag.
whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
7-Nov(#13)
I've easily played 500 hours of Skyrim, with multiple characters. I probably logged 1k+ with Morrowind (mostly because the game kept crashing). Breath of the Wild was probably the most for a single character recently. I think it was around 80 hours.

tonymack21
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 500 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 3 Reviews
7-Nov(#14)
thinking about triple digits only that i can remember

witcher 3 was probably close to 300 hours, id have to check
fire emblem three houses something like 260
FF7 and 10 probably 350 to 500 each over multiple plays through the years
persona 5 around 105-110 iirc


citizen_zane
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
7-Nov(#15)
I don't know if I've spent more time on Minecraft (PC) or Fat Princess (PS3). Probably Minecraft, but for a few years, I was very heavy into the Fat Princess community. We had a fan page where the different clans would congregate and set up matches. I miss those days.

DefaultGen
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 5 Reviews
7-Nov(#16)
tonymack21 wrote:
> persona 5 around 105-110 iirc
>

That few in a Persona game, did you even get into the meat of it?

DarkLink
Double Gold Good Trader
7-Nov(#17)
Dont know how many hours I put in it -

But one game for sure I played - NONSTOP for years!!

Socom 2 - PS2
DarkFact
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
7-Nov(#18)
DefaultGen wrote:
> tonymack21 wrote:
>> persona 5 around 105-110 iirc
>>
>
> That few in a Persona game, did you even get into the meat of it?
>

P5's not incredibly long at all. I think my casual playthrough clocked in at 67-70ish? Game Mode Plus wouldn't take nearly as much time since most of the stuff you'd be working on for social skills would already be very high.
tonymack21
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 500 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 3 Reviews
* 7-Nov(#19)
ya you can def do a pretty intensive run in 90-100, in NG+ it def would be faster since your ranks are already up, no need to study as much and other things. apparently you can do pretty much everything in one run but you have to follow a strict guide but ive heard its possible. even at 105+ i wasnt able to max out all confidant links and such.

Finn
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Canada
7-Nov(#20)
DarkFact wrote:
> I don't want to know how many hours I've logged across WoW and WoW Classic. I'm
> sure I'd gag.



DOOOOO it! /played on every toon raspberry


Thing is I probably have another 500 hours when you take into account the characters I deleted and my other account that I had a 45 warrior and a 35 priest. I spend FAR to much time playing the game! but it's just fun. Classic is just amazing and holds up very well after all these years.

DarkFact
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
* 7-Nov(#21)
I've killed a few 80s and 90s in my time when those were relevant levels, nothing higher though. I'll check it but I won't be happy about it

524 hours on Classic, not counting a level 22 mage deleted or anything below level 15. I'll have my count on Retail later tonight.
Knightmare
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review
7-Nov(#22)
easily 1,000+ hours of StarCraft Brood War playing online. I remember there was weekends as youngster where thats all I did for the entire weekend, multiple weekends.
dunno001
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
7-Nov(#23)
DefaultGen wrote:
> tonymack21 wrote:
>> persona 5 around 105-110 iirc
>
> That few in a Persona game, did you even get into the meat of it?

That's about right to me. For me, P3 was 107, 4 was 98, and 5 was 104. The only games I eclipse 100 hours on a playthrough are in the Persona and Dragon Quest series. (DQ 7, 8, and 11 are also all above.)

Heavyd814life
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (13) This user is on the site NOW (6 minutes ago)
7-Nov(#24)
dunno001 wrote:
> DefaultGen wrote:
>> tonymack21 wrote:
> |>> persona 5 around 105-110 iirc
>>
>> That few in a Persona game, did you even get into the meat of it?
>
> That's about right to me. For me, P3 was 107, 4 was 98, and 5 was 104. The only games
> I eclipse 100 hours on a playthrough are in the Persona and Dragon Quest series.
> (DQ 7, 8, and 11 are also all above.)
>
>

Yeah, same here. I'll add Xenoblade to that as well. Always over 100 on those.

Scott
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review
* 7-Nov(#25)
I checked my play times on the Wii U and Switch and these were the top 4 games:

Mario Maker - 1,423
Splatoon - 385
Mario Kart 8 - 285 (190 on Wii U, 95 on Switch)
Breath of the Wild - 235

Also, I logged in to Halo Waypoint to check my Halo 3 playtime. It lists the following:

22.02:10:27

Maybe my brain just isn't working right now, but how many hours is that supposed to represent? It says I've played 4180 online matches, which probably average around 7-8 minutes each. Is that 22,0002 hours, 10 minutes, 27 seconds? If so...holy crap, that's way more than I was thinking.

Edit: Also played Halo 3 for 1.16:44:42 in the Master Chief Collection.

Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
7-Nov(#26)
I can't actually check but it's probably UT04.
DarkFact
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
7-Nov(#27)
Think my roommate is rounding 600hours on Minecraft on Switch
KCPenguins
Gold Good Trader
* 7-Nov(#28)
Scott wrote:
> I checked my play times on the Wii U and Switch and these were the top 4 games:
>
> Mario Maker - 1,423
> Splatoon - 385
> Mario Kart 8 - 285 (190 on Wii U, 95 on Switch)
> Breath of the Wild - 235
>
> Also, I logged in to Halo Waypoint to check my Halo 3 playtime. It lists the following:
>
> 22.02:10:27
>
> Maybe my brain just isn't working right now, but how many hours is that supposed
> to represent? It says I've played 4180 online matches, which probably average around
> 7-8 minutes each. Is that 22,0002 hours, 10 minutes, 27 seconds? If so...holy crap,
> that's way more than I was thinking.
>
> Edit: Also played Halo 3 for 1.16:44:42 in the Master Chief Collection.
>
>


If I had to guess, days.hours:minutes:seconds? Does that seem reasonable? It's be 500-600 hours for the first, 40 for the second.

Edit, looks right. 4180 at 7-8 minutes would roughly be 450-550.
Rollobobo
600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
7-Nov(#29)
Id say Rocket League. I got a little over 600 hours into it. When I think about it, Im like YIKES.
DarkFact
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews
7-Nov(#30)
So I deleted my first main in WoW, so I don't know what adding a level 90 (from BC up to that expansion) would net me additionally, but among my other characters left above level 60 that didn't start with a boost, add another 2965 hours to WoW Retail. Would probably be ...iunno, 3200 or so with the dead Paladin.
Missile
Gold Good Trader
* 7-Nov(#31)
Top 7(AKA everything with over 100 hours playtime):

Hat Idler 2:
3,077 hrs on record

Payday 2
902 hrs on record

Left 4 Ded too
263 hrs on record

Killin' Floor 2
168 hrs on record

Killing Floor 1
117 hrs on record

Saint's Row IV
103 hrs on record

Overkill the Walking Dead
103 hrs on record(At least 90% of that is because a crash reporter would show up every time i quit and i never noticed it. Steam counts that as gameplay.)


Most of these are horribly inflated because i have a habit of leaving games running all night while i'm out or asleep, or just alt-tabbing and forgetting it's still running.
jdwooley14
GameTZ Subscriber 400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
7-Nov(#32)
In the ballpark range of 20k-25k hours durning the 13 years I played runescape

For world of warcraft, I only played for 3 years total, but I'd say atleast 7k minimum, max of atleast 9k maybe 10k

whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
7-Nov(#33)
jdwooley14 wrote:
> In the ballpark range of 20k-25k hours durning the 13 years I played runescape

That's 3 years.


dustin11
Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
7-Nov(#34)
Most is probably Phantasy Star Online. Between the DC and GCN I put probably 300-400 hours. Next is hard to say. I know I put 250 into Borderlands 2. Theres random stuff too like all the different times I beat Skies of Arcadia and Mario 64 which I'm not sure what the total hours played are.
benstylus
GameTZ Subscriber 500 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (9) Has Written 26 Reviews
7-Nov(#35)
There aren't many games I have hit 100 hours in - mostly older Pokémon titles, maybe the odd Action RPG that kept me coming back for more like Breath of the Wild or Phantasy Star Zero, and Animal Crossing games.

As for games I've hit over 1,000 hours on? Nothing recent. I haven't had that kind of gaming time for a single game in at least a decade or more. The only game I think would even come close is Nights into Dreams on Sega Saturn. It may not seem like a 1,000 game for most people, but when I was in college it was how I would relax at the end of the day, almost every day.

I would love for another game to come along and grab my attention for 1,000 hours or more, but with as fast as games are releasing nowadays, it's easy to get distracted by something new and then not get back to the games you were playing before.
bogo
Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
7-Nov(#36)
whitefire wrote:
> jdwooley14 wrote:
>> In the ballpark range of 20k-25k hours durning the 13 years I played runescape
>
> That's 3 years.

Pretty sure he means that he played RuneScape for 13 years... And in that time, he put in 20/25k hours
longhornsk57
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (38 seconds ago)
7-Nov(#37)
Most amount of time I ever spent on a game is definitely Worms Armageddon. Playing online back in the day had to be like 3,000 hours or so total. That was a serious competitive scene with pro roping.

Other than that probably Smash Melee in high school.

After those two the longest game I clocked is Persona 5 at 100 hours.
whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
7-Nov(#38)
bogo wrote:
> whitefire wrote:
>> jdwooley14 wrote:
> |>> In the ballpark range of 20k-25k hours durning the 13 years I played runescape
>>
>> That's 3 years.
>
> Pretty sure he means that he played RuneScape for 13 years... And in that time, he
> put in 20/25k hours

I know. I'm saying 25k hours is 3 years!

bogo
Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
8-Nov(#39)
whitefire wrote:
> bogo wrote:
>> whitefire wrote:
> |>> jdwooley14 wrote:
>> |>> In the ballpark range of 20k-25k hours durning the 13 years I played runescape
> |>>
> |>> That's 3 years.
>>
>> Pretty sure he means that he played RuneScape for 13 years... And in that time,
> he
>> put in 20/25k hours
>
> I know. I'm saying 25k hours is 3 years!
>
Oh gotcha... Yeah that's an insane amount of time lol
jdwooley14
GameTZ Subscriber 400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
8-Nov(#40)
bogo wrote:
> whitefire wrote:
>> bogo wrote:
> |>> whitefire wrote:
>> |>> jdwooley14 wrote:
> |>> |>> In the ballpark range of 20k-25k hours durning the 13 years I played runescape
>> |>>
>> |>> That's 3 years.
> |>>
> |>> Pretty sure he means that he played RuneScape for 13 years... And in that time,
>> he
> |>> put in 20/25k hours
>>
>> I know. I'm saying 25k hours is 3 years!
>>
> Oh gotcha... Yeah that's an insane amount of time lol

It would of been more, if I didn't also quit on and off, currently don't play a mmo, they can eat alot of time up

whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
8-Nov(#41)
Whatever passes the time and gives you joy. A lot of people will point to time spent playing video games as a problem, but it's only a problem if it's a problem.

Scott
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review
8-Nov(#42)
KCPenguins wrote:
> Scott wrote:
>> I checked my play times on the Wii U and Switch and these were the top 4 games:
>>
>> Mario Maker - 1,423
>> Splatoon - 385
>> Mario Kart 8 - 285 (190 on Wii U, 95 on Switch)
>> Breath of the Wild - 235
>>
>> Also, I logged in to Halo Waypoint to check my Halo 3 playtime. It lists the following:
>>
>> 22.02:10:27
>>
>> Maybe my brain just isn't working right now, but how many hours is that supposed
>> to represent? It says I've played 4180 online matches, which probably average
> around
>> 7-8 minutes each. Is that 22,0002 hours, 10 minutes, 27 seconds? If so...holy
> crap,
>> that's way more than I was thinking.
>>
>> Edit: Also played Halo 3 for 1.16:44:42 in the Master Chief Collection.
>>
>
> If I had to guess, days.hours:minutes:seconds? Does that seem reasonable? It's
> be 500-600 hours for the first, 40 for the second.
>
> Edit, looks right. 4180 at 7-8 minutes would roughly be 450-550.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks!

So, adding in my time from MCC, that comes out to about 571 hours. That seems pretty low, but I think I know why. They must be only tracking actual game time in multiplayer matches. But anyone who has played Halo knows you sit there while it searches for a match, then it finds a party, then it joins you, then it shows the map/gametype, then you vote, then you see the results of the vote, then there's a countdown, and then it finally starts. That can easily take as long as the match itself, if not, sometimes more. All of my other game times just show the total time the game was on, even if I was just sitting there doing nothing (thinking of what to build next in Mario Maker) or waiting for a round of Splatoon/Mario Kart to start. If my Halo 3 time was tracked like that, I think it would easily be 1200-1500.

Mario Maker - 1,423
Halo 3 - 571 (actual game time in multiplayer matches)
Splatoon - 385
Mario Kart 8 - 285 (190 on Wii U, 95 on Switch)
Breath of the Wild - 235

Shawn
Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (6 minutes ago)
* 8-Nov(#43)
I have played a ton of Civilization and World of Warcraft (I don't have exact numbers) but Team Fortress Classic and Counterstrike take the cake... wish I had exact numbers but it would certainly be in the months if not over a year.

More recently I have put hundreds of hours into Faster than Light... if you haven't played it, you should. A cross between Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica and a choose your own adventure book. It's a space ship / war sim / strategy game. I suspect most people have heard of it though.
Cevil
Silver Good Trader
8-Nov(#44)
For me it would be Runescape with well over 10,000 hours.

mattiekrome

8-Nov(#45)
wow, some hardcore folks in here!

My highest point would have been back in the BFBCII/BF3/MW3/BO time. Probably ballpark about 200 hours per title.
Dasgessabel
350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
8-Nov(#46)
World of Warcraft and a close one between Rainbow Six: Siege and Diablo 3 on PC. I'm talking thousands of hours. I've played WoW off and on since release in 2004 (different account now, so I can't /played to get the full effect sadly). Siege I have close to 1k hours, and Diablo 3 is right around 700-800. Insanity
MFCOMMAND
Gold Good Trader
* 8-Nov(#47)
More than 10K hours in WOW. I haven't played it in almost 10 years.

I wish I had been more able to record or stream gameplay & share it online during the years I played. Feels kind of a waste. I have a lot of pictures from that time. The very few videos I was able to record have been long lost since Xfire went down & even then, I had to scale down graphic settings & resolution just to get a watchable video from it.

One thing I did notice for a couple years after I quit WOW, was that I couldn't stand playing games for longer than 30-45min sessions. I'd quickly get bored & restless. I skipped from game to game & didn't finish very many games either.
KCPenguins
Gold Good Trader
8-Nov(#48)
As for me, confirmed is BotW on Switch and Wii U at around 230 hours. Beat it on both platforms with all shrines/beasts.

If I had to guess I'd say Goldeneye 007 on N64. Played the crap out of both single and multi-player. Beat all levels on all difficulties, unlocked all cheats, and many, many nights of multiplayer with my buds.

I'd say Perfect Dark would be next for many of the reasons above, then possibly Mario Golf Toadstool Tour.
lpeters82
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
8-Nov(#49)
For me it was probably Fallout 3.
whitefire
GameTZ Subscriber 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
8-Nov(#50)
KCPenguins wrote:
> As for me, confirmed is BotW on Switch and Wii U at around 230 hours. Beat it on
> both platforms with all shrines/beasts.

I'm curious why you wanted to do that.


KCPenguins
Gold Good Trader
8-Nov(#51)
whitefire wrote:
> KCPenguins wrote:
>> As for me, confirmed is BotW on Switch and Wii U at around 230 hours. Beat it
> on
>> both platforms with all shrines/beasts.
>
> I'm curious why you wanted to do that.
>
>
>


Because I didn't buy a Switch at launch. Couldn't justify spending nearly $400 to play BotW on Switch when I could just buy it for the Wii U which I already owned. It wasn't until Mario + Rabbids came out that I pulled the trigger on a Switch, and I was able to get BotW here for $40 shortly after.

I really enjoyed the second play through as I attacked the areas in a different order. I've been thinking about doing a third play through this winter starting with the salamander dungeon.
Scott
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review
8-Nov(#52)
KCPenguins wrote:
> I really enjoyed the second play through as I attacked the areas in a different order.
> I've been thinking about doing a third play through this winter starting with the
> salamander dungeon.

What two orders did you do? I did Elephant > Salamander > Bird > Camel. If I ever play it again, I'll go to the Camel first. Revali's Gail is crazy useful for exploration.

KCPenguins
Gold Good Trader
8-Nov(#53)
Scott wrote:
> KCPenguins wrote:
>> I really enjoyed the second play through as I attacked the areas in a different
> order.
>> I've been thinking about doing a third play through this winter starting with
> the
>> salamander dungeon.
>
> What two orders did you do? I did Elephant > Salamander > Bird > Camel. If I ever
> play it again, I'll go to the Camel first. Revali's Gail is crazy useful for exploration.
>
>
>


I'm not sure, but I know I did the elephant first on my first play and the Camel the second time. I am not a fan of the Camel (and area) at all.

First play through did the Salamander last and I believe the elephant last on the second play through.
Scott
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review
8-Nov(#54)
KCPenguins wrote:
> I'm not sure, but I know I did the elephant first on my first play and the Camel
> the second time. I am not a fan of the Camel (and area) at all.
>
> First play through did the Salamander last and I believe the elephant last on the
> second play through.

Yeah Camel was my least favorite too. Both the area, and the special ability you get.

BloodPuppetX
350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally
9-Nov(#55)
I went Elephant>Camel>Salamander>Bird on my first play through and I think Bird>Elephant>Salamander>Camel on my second (Master Mode) run. I put over 400 hours into the game and was never bored playing it. Never found all those Korok seeds, though.
Scott
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review
9-Nov(#56)
If I play it again I'll go Bird>Salamander>Elephant>Camel. Bird and Salamander are the most useful IMO. Elephant was useful on my first playthrough, before I got good at the game, but not so much later on. I only found enough Korok seeds to unlock all of the inventory slots. Didn't care beyond that.

Topic   Most time you spend in a video game?