Interests: Business, video games, sleep.
Likes: Buisness, making money, trading, video games, happy things, sleep.
Dislikes: Most sad things. Arseholes. I dislike things that most people dislike.
CURRENTLY PLAYING; Phoenix Wright: Contempt of Court (fanmade game. Check it out - its just like the real deal!)
I CAN NOT DO "GIFTED" PAYPAL. Paypal won't let international users do this. Sorry guys.
My name is Sarah. My nickname is Windmill. I'm from New Zealand. I'm a midcore gamer
. I like games a lot, but I don't play them much. They are a fun pass time. I probably trade games more than I play them
. I like multiple genres. Here are a list of some of my favourite games;
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
- Zelda games post-OOT, including gameboy colour games. This does not include Wind Waker and later Zeldas.
- Kingdom Hearts.
- Star Ocean: Till the End of Time.
- Mass Effect 3 (I LOVE YOU LIARA)
- Dance Dance Revoution Extreme Jpn version.
- All Phoenix Wright games and their spin-offs.
The list could go on really.
I own a PS3, a Nintendo DS, a Nintendo Wii (modded to play NTSC games), a PS2 (modded to play NTSC games) and a whole load of Gameboy systems. I also have access to a 360 and a PSP.
I now have a job-job. It doesn't pay that absolute best, but I do have more money now! Woooo.
Yes, I live in New Zealand
. Do not be afraid of shipping to New Zealand
. It is easy
. To help you out, I have figured out what the different shipping costs are for each item if one was shipping out from New Zealand.
- 1 Nintendo DS game COMPLETE game, or a CD with a jewel case (4 ounces) $3.60 via USPS international first class shipping. Usually, I'll offer about $4 paypal on top of the game price to cover the shipping.
- One PS2/PS3/360 game COMPLETE (6.1 ounces) is about $6.30 paypal USPS first class international shipping. Generally I'll offer around $6.50 extra on top of the game to cover the shipping costs.
- If you're shipping MULTIPLE GAMES then ship with a Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope. This lets you stuff as much as you like into a large envelope, as long as it is under 4 pounds for $13. I'll generally offer $13 paypal to cover the costs
Now for information on me
shipping. I will ALWAYS ship airmail, and I will package your shipment well. There will ALWAYS be insurance on your item. No tracking though I am afraid.I am flexible!
(Please also be the same).
Often I can't ship out immediately. I have yet to meet someone who demands this, but I have heard of such people. Please allow a week if at all possible. I will do the same for you, too, in return. I am very nice
about shipping times
but please don't abuse that.
I look forward to (hopefully!) trading with you in the future!