Comment: Updated 1/20/07
Interests: Winning Prizes, Atari 2600
I'm looking for Atari 2600 games, manuals & boxes. I'll trade or buy them. Send me an offer if you have any!
Check out my auctions on eBay! I have TONS of games & other sundry items listed there, all cheap!http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersO...
I'm looking to unload as much of my available stuff as possible. I WILL trade, but only for LISTED items, and even then, it's unlikely I'll want to trade for games I can't currently play....so for the most part, sale only. Prices are somewhat negotiable, but I'm not looking to get hosed-I'll take stuff to eBay if it doesn't sell here...anyhow, to expedite my housecleaning, I've been listing prices for games on my page. All prices are in US dollars, and do NOT include shipping. Shipping can be determined after we've decided what method, etc...I am willing to ship internationally, and I'll accept cash, money orders or PayPal-NO personal checks-too many have bounced on me...Please email me if you see anything of interest on my page, or catch me in the forums
Oh yeah,one other thing: $5.00 minimum on trades/sales/whatver..it's not worth schlepping to the PO for just a buck, you know?
As for the VHS tapes-they're all $1.00 each unless otherwise marked, so feel free to browse those as well, thanks!
Ally's Old Rules for Trading:
1. Do not make a trade with me if it is contingent on something else (i.e., if you are waiting to get some money from some other trade, etc.) I am SICK of people cancelling trades on me after I wait for a MONTH. If you pull this on me, it is likely that I will not ever deal with you again, as I consider it irresponsible. However, if you state at the beginning of a trade that you can't send until X date becuase of Y, I will usually work around it. I just want to know in advance, and I expect the money to be sent at that point.
2. Speak in sentences. None of this crap compu-speak language that's littered with lame abbreviations. Yes, sometimes they are necessary, but I will not have you bastardize the English language by spelling what as "wat" and the like. It's not that hard to type an extra letter, and you get my undying gratitude and likely a better deal out of me if you do so.
3. If you have at least a silver star, then I'll usually send same time, if you have less than that, I usually request that you send first unless you can show me feedback. And unlike many others, I accept eBay as a reference point. My username there is monsterally, I have over 200 feedback and trust that eBay can prove you a worthy trader. Also, I will NOT send cash first to someone with low or no feedback. Sorry, but you have to PROVE your trustworthiness-it's the same thing on eBay-I don't bid on auctions if the seller has almost no feedback, so why should I start doing it here?
4. I now usually send media mail with DC. I expect you to use DC unless you live outside the US, of course.
5. Do NOT ask me to burn copies for you. I will report you to Bill for that. It's annoying, and illegal.
6. Follow my rules and I'll follow yours. I usually complete multiple trades with people once we get down to business, so these rules really aren't all that difficult to follow. I've had a lot of good trades here, but I've also run into my fair number of jerks. I've decided that voicing my issues may cause the jerks to shy away from me, leaving me with only good traders.
Thanks for reading this, and I hope to deal with you soon.Status of current trades